Ex-husband wants to remarry a...

By ttiasbl

Title : Ex-husband wants to remarry again part 2 Author : 糖糕很甜 Category : BL Doujin Chapters : 296 chapters (... More

Part 1 of this story! ✨🪄
Chapter 200 Are you really willing to leave?
Chapter 201 In addition to injury, there is deeper injury
Chapter 202 I got rid of him
Chapter 203 Then you can live with me
Chapter 204 He also fell into trouble
Chapter 205 Xia Kangan's life experience
Chapter 206 Let Xia Kangan be your son
Chapter 207 Yun Ziqiu, give Kang An back to me
Chapter 208 Maybe I can consider returning the child to you
Chapter 209: Have you thought it through clearly?
Chapter 210 Don't cry
Chapter 211 If you find it ugly, don't look at it
Chapter 212 Aren't all men like this?
Chapter 213 Giving birth to a sister
Chapter 214 Both his wife and children despise him
Chapter 215 Just because I am your man
Chapter 216 Call me husband and I will give you the clothes
Chapter 217 Mr. Yun, Mr. Xia is missing
Chapter 218 You forced me to do this
Chapter 219 When you beg me
Chapter 220 I love him
Chapter 221 Only love one person in your life
Chapter 222 Yun Ziqiu, I will never believe you again
Chapter 223 Xia Yuandan, don't do this to me
Chapter 224 I beg you, don't leave
Chapter 225 Are you worried about him?
Chapter 226 If Xia Yuandan doesn't want him, he will go crazy
Chapter 227 Yun Ziqiu's eye turned red. "XiaYuanDan can't it be different?"
Chapter 228 You still don't want me?
Chapter 229 How can this person be so unlucky?
Chapter 230 My wife doesn't want me anymore
notice
Chapter 232 Why don't you let him go?
Chapter 233: Xia YuanDan, you're not leaving, are you?
Chapter 234 I'll get the injection and I'll give birth to your baby
Chapter 235 Finally got my wife

Chapter 231 I care about Xia Yuan Dan more than anyone else

59 1 0
By ttiasbl

His wrist was suddenly grasped, and the heat from his skin made Xia Yuandan's heart tremble.

He pulled his hand back hard and raised it to slap Yun Ziqiu.

Thinking that Xia Kang'an was still around, seeing him beating people had a bad impact on the children.

Xia Yuandan put down his hand and glared at the man in front of him: "Be honest and don't touch me."

Yun Ziqiu quickly retracted his hand, placed it by his side and gently twirled his fingers.

He wanted to leave the feeling of touching Xia Yuandan in his mind forever.

Love makes people humble.

He has now humbled himself to the dust and only hopes to save Xia Yuandan.

"New Year's Day, you misunderstood me."

Yun Ziqiu looked at him carefully: "I just want to ask if you are short of money? Leave me a card number and I will pay you the child support."

Xia Yuandan said coldly: "No need."

"There are many things that cost money to raise a child. Kang'an is also my son, and I have the responsibility and obligation to raise him."

Yun Ziqiu raised his hand and swore: "I swear, I will never disturb you."

Xia Yuandan looked at him and made sure that he would not leave the card number behind by any tricks.

Yun Ziqiu smiled happily: "I'll ask my assistant to transfer money to you."

Xia Yuandan didn't understand why Yun Ziqiu was so happy, but he didn't care. After all, he didn't lack Yun Ziqiu's money.

That afternoon, Xia Yuandan left Wencheng with Xia Kangan.

Before leaving, Cheng Yan came to the station to see them off.

Rubbing Xia Kang'an's soft and tender face, Cheng Yan was extremely reluctant to leave: "What will I do if you leave? Otherwise, I will leave with you! After all, we are a group. Without you to accompany me for live broadcasts, I have been unable to do it recently. Yachts are rarely received.”

Xia Yuandan said helplessly: "You don't need those yachts at all. Stay in Wencheng."

Cheng Yan sighed: "Then remember to visit me often."

Xia Yuandan agreed immediately.

Cheng Yan watched the two people walk into the pit before leaving.

Sitting on the high-speed train, Xia Yuandan's cell phone rang.

He saw text messages coming in all the time, and the beeps kept ringing.

Before he could open the text message, a call came in from an unknown number.

Xia Yuandan pressed the call button: "Hello!"

"Hello! Is this Mr. Xia?" A soft female voice came from the receiver.

Xia Yuandan: "I am."

"Hello, Mr. Xia! I am the financial manager of XX Bank. There is a large amount of money in your account. Do you need financial management or account management services for gold card users?"

Xia Yuandan was confused: "Large amount of money? I don't have much deposit in my account."

He bought a house with the money from Yun Ziqiu's reward and didn't have much savings.

“Mr.

Xia Yuandan was even more confused. Where did the large sums of money come from?

After hanging up the phone, he opened his phone and his eyes widened in shock when he saw the content of the text message.

He put the phone in front of his eyes again and carefully counted the digits in the balance.

Eight-digit income is a lot.

Xia Yuandan was completely confused, his hands and feet were trembling.

Is there a virus in his phone?

Or did someone misplace the money?

What's going on?

I must have dialed the wrong account, so I need to call the bank for a reply.

Xia Yuandan was about to call the bank's customer service number when another unfamiliar number entered his mobile phone.

"Hello, Mr. Xia. I am Lawyer Liu from Yaohua Law Firm. Mr. Yunzi Qiuyun entrusted me to handle his property transfer procedures. The deposits, real estate, cars, antiques in Mr. Yun's name... "

Lawyer Liu talked a lot, making Xia Yuandan's already confused mind even more confused.

"The deposit has been credited to your account, and the property and other assets require your signature to confirm."

Lawyer Liu said: "We can provide door-to-door service. You leave your meeting address and we will arrive in your city within three days."

Xia Yuandan calmed down and immediately refused: "I don't want his money. Give me the account and I will transfer the money again."

Lawyer Liu: "I'm sorry, I'm only responsible for transferring the money to your account. If you don't want these assets, you still need to contact Mr. Yun."

Xia Yuandan gritted his teeth and hung up the phone.

Yun Ziqiu, what tricks are you playing?

She said she was transferring the child's living expenses to him, but she actually gave him all her assets.

This bastard!

Xia Yuandan called Yun Ziqiu's phone number.

Almost immediately: "New Year's Day!"

"Yun Ziqiu, what do you want to do? Transfer all your money to me. I don't want your house, your car... I don't want it."

Xia Yuandan was so angry that she was shaking all over.

what is this? Buy him with money?

Yun Ziqiu said anxiously: "Do you think you have little money? All my assets are here. Don't worry on New Year's Day, I will work hard to make money so that you can live a good life."

Xia Yuandan: "..."

Lawyer Liu just told him that Yun Ziqiu's assets were nearly 10 billion.

"It's not about the amount of money. I don't want your money."

"Living expenses for you and your children."

Yun Ziqiu said sincerely: "I owe you this. Just take this money! You and Kang An live a good life. When the company pays dividends, I will pay you again."

"Yun Ziqiu, are you deaf? I told you, I don't want your money."

Xia Yuandan was so angry that he cursed.

Hearing him curse, Yun Ziqiu's expression froze and his heart pounded.

Don't tell me, his wife is quite enthusiastic when she curses.

He persuaded in a gentle tone: "On New Year's Day, you and Kang An spend more money outside. You have to buy a house, live, and your children have to go to school. It's normal for you to spend my money! Take it! Don't talk to me about it. I’m polite!”

Neuropathy! Xia Yuandan hung up the phone angrily.

Xia Kang'an blinked his big eyes and looked at his furious father blankly: "Dad, what's wrong with you? Did Daddy tolerate your anger again?"

Xia Yuandan touched his hair and said nothing with a sullen face.

After getting off the car and arriving at his new home, Xia Yuandan settled down with Xia Kang'an and started calling the bank.

The bank cannot provide the remitter’s account number.

Xia Yuandan called Lawyer Liu again, and Lawyer Liu made it clear that Yun Ziqiu's consent was needed to transfer the money.

Xia Yuandan was so angry that she wanted to throw her phone.

Yun Ziqiu, you are really good at it. I want to use this method to find you more proactively than me.

Xia Yuandan decided not to fall into his trap.

Anyway, Yun Ziqiu voluntarily transferred money to him, so he just accepted the order.

But with so much money lying in the account, Xia Yuandan was so worried that he couldn't sleep.

What should I do if a virus in my phone is stolen by a phishing website?

That’s several hundred million!

It's not just a few dollars. If you lose it, you'll lose it.

After holding on for three days, Xia Yuandan called Yun Ziqiu's phone number.

"You transfer the money."

Yun Ziqiu: "On New Year's Day, I took on a big project, and the profit this time was more than one million. By the way, I transferred the money to your account."

"Yun Ziqiu!" Xia Yuandan gritted his teeth and shouted out Yun Ziqiu's name.

"I'm listening! You tell me on New Year's Day!"

Yun Ziqiu said: "I'm a little busy at work recently. Can I call you when I'm not busy anymore?"

Without waiting for Xia Yuandan's response, he immediately changed his mind: "Not every day, occasionally. I want to talk to my child, not through video, just a few words."

Xia Yuandan heard deep sadness in Yun Ziqiu's tone.

Why do you feel like an empty nester?

Xia Yuandan shook his head to prevent himself from sympathizing with this scumbag.

After all, the things Yun Ziqiu did back then were not worthy of forgiveness.

"Xia Kang'an has a phone watch, you call him."

After Xia Yuandan finished speaking, he hung up the phone without giving Yun Ziqiu a chance to react.

Looking at the phone screen, Yun Ziqiu sighed deeply.

well!

When will his wife forgive him?

The phone suddenly rang, and Yun Ziqiu quickly picked it up: "New Year's Day——"

"Master Yun, I am Luo Chuan."

Luo Chuan is Yun Ziqiu's assistant.

Yun Ziqiu said disgustedly: "Why is it you?"

I thought it was my wife!

Luo Chuan said seriously: "Young Master Yun, the person behind the driver who caused the accident has been found."

Yun Ziqiu's expression suddenly changed: "Who is the person behind him?"

Luo Chuan: "Gu Simeng."

Hold! Yun Ziqiu cursed: "Where is Gu Simeng now?"

"Whereabouts unknown." Luo Chuan said: "The police have arranged for people to investigate and checked the entry and exit records. She has not gone abroad and should still be in the country."

Yun Ziqiu got up from the bed and moved too much, causing the wound on his ribs to be pulled.

But at this time, he could no longer care about his injuries: "Luo Chuan, go and investigate Xia Yuandan's whereabouts."

Luo Chuan was shocked: "Master Yun, don't you know where Mr. Xia has gone?"

Xia Yuandan said he was leaving Wencheng, and Yun Ziqiu wanted to find out which city he would go to next.

But he didn't dare.

He was afraid that if he angered Xia Yuandan, he would lose the last chance to get close to him.

He planned to use a step-by-step method to slowly make Xia Yuandan accept him.

So when Xia Yuandan left, Yun Ziqiu didn't even dare to arrange bodyguards.

"I don't know where he went. Send someone to check quickly."

After Yun Ziqiu gave Luo Chuan instructions, he called the servant to push the wheelchair.

Despite the doctor's objection, Yun Ziqiu was discharged from the hospital.

He got in the car and came to Cheng Yan's house to ask about Xia Yuandan's whereabouts.

Cheng Yan's attitude was very cold: "Why should I tell you?"

Yun Ziqiu was worried: "I'm not going to pester Xia Yuandan. The driver who caused the accident has been found, and he was instructed by someone else. That person is likely to attack Xia Yuandan again."

Cheng Yan looked at him suspiciously: "Really?"

"I don't need to lie! I care about New Year's Day more than anyone else."

The anxious look on Yun Ziqiu's face didn't seem to be staged.

Cheng Yan hesitated for a moment and then told him the city where Xia Yuandan was going.

Yun Ziqiu rushed over overnight, knocked on the door, and found that Xia Kang'an was the only one in the room.

"Daddy, why are you here?" Xia Kang'an raised a big smile.

Yun Ziqiu took his hand and asked, "Where is your father?"

Xia Kangan: "Dad went out to buy groceries and will be back soon."

Yun Ziqiu started calling Xia Yuandan, but no one answered the calls he made many times.

There was a strong uneasiness in his heart.

Arrangements were made for Luo Chuan to go out to look for someone and at the same time call the police station.

While Yun Ziqiu was waiting anxiously, Xia Yuandan's cell phone was connected.

However, the person opposite was not Xia Yuandan.

A gloomy female voice sounded: "Yun Ziqiu, Xia New Year's Day is in my hands."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 328 90
Author : Huai Shang Status: Complete Status in COO: 75Chapters +15 Extras This is the story of the Phoenix Vidyarāja and a Grand Demon just awakened...
556 8 1
NOT MY STORY MOVE TO MY OTHER ACCOUNT @XENXUAN
743K 30K 88
Title: Rebirth To Become The President's Omega Wife Author: Hanmen Yatou/寒门丫头 Chapter: 87 Status: Completed NOTE: I don't own this story or the trans...
47.7K 3.1K 101
Short, rich, and handsome, Lin Feiran was always the center of attention. But after transferring schools in his second year of high school, he discov...