The perfect Summer

By AshleyBatacchi4

The perfect summer is about this girl named Summer who moved to sunny Florida after the passing of her grandm... More

I hate the summertime sunshine 🏝️🌀️🏝️
Getting under my skin . 🏝️🏝️🏝️
Watching the sunset πŸŒ…πŸŒ…
Want to come surf ? πŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈ
Bella visits sumner 🏝️✈️🏝️
A very fun beach day . 🐻🐻
Lets have a spa night 🩷🧊🩷
Gonna make things right πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ήor not !
Enjoying my summer πŸ„β€β™€οΈβœˆοΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈ
I got the summer job πŸ•ΆοΈπŸŒ€οΈπŸ•ΆοΈπŸοΈ
Shes got a crush 🩷😊🩷
Mixed feelings for me ? 🫣🫣
Raindrops πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
Moving on in life.πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’
Surfer chicks πŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈ
Im fed up wih your girlfriend πŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈ
I need time to myself.πŸ’¦πŸŒŠπŸ’¦
The brutal snowstorm ⛄️⛄️⛄️
Swimming with the fishes 🐟πŸͺΌπŸŸ
Sweet summertime πŸ’¦πŸ“šπŸ’¦
Hello summer πŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ’¦πŸŸ
The end of summer ? 🌼🌻🌼
The new girl πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸ’
Mixed feelings πŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸ₯€
Having bad dreams 🏑🏠🏑
Swimming with turtles 🌊🐒🌊
Addies very last day. πŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈ
Thanks for resding the perfect summer πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ

Beach baby down in the sand πŸοΈβš“οΈπŸ›Ÿ

1 0 0
By AshleyBatacchi4

Chapter 26.

I'm standing by the deep blue sea and studying the waves and the way they moved . I'm nervous that Jess would come sneaking from behind me at any given minute and shove me man overboard, but it doesn't happen and I finally find my muscles relaxing inside my body . Until Addie scares the living crap outta me hey I've been thinking about that other girl who hangs out with Molly and Jess a lot and how they treat her very poorly !!!
She looked at me with very apologetic eyes . I'm sorry didn't mean to scare you. I talk a lot . Summer - nah I'm fine , I thought you were Jess coming to shove mr to my death . I laughed a sigh of relief rushing over me along with this nice ocean breeze we're getting. I think we should help Kenzie make new friends. Summer - I definitely agree but how ? She's like the puppy that's forced to stay tied to her leash or be suddenly shocked ! It's hard to steal her away from them . We definitely need to save her from becoming deep sea bass Addie says . I definitely agree summer says . Although I got this texts on my phone and I kinda forgot to mention it . I show her the texts . She reads it saying it's a simple warning that we should ignore. It's got nothing to do with Kenzie . Yeah true . I do think these threats are empty but who really knows what those girls are planning!!! Addie and I just watched the waves crashing over the shore watching dolphins jumping outta the water and drinking coffee . Half of my cup was on the gravel due to being so scared by her . I take a few deep breaths in then out . Addie - this is very relaxing. Let's just see how long it lasts I tell her . Beach baby Jess walked up towards us laughing as she's singing- beach baby , down in the sand . Look who it is the twin freaks Molly and Kenzie ! Molly and Kenzie burst into laughter. Summer - hey Jess that's a nice dress ya got on there , we're did you buy it ? Jess - oh thanks summer I'm glad you asked me !!!! It's from tikis brand that you couldn't really afford....boom . I threw hot coffee at Jess !!
Ahhhhh ! She's screaming taking a step backwards and Molly just laughed and Kenzie .
Freak ! You just ruined my new dress ! Bitch ! She screamed bloody murder at me !!!!!
Addie burst into laughter- hey Jess go get your nails done and leave us alone bye bye .
Jess says this definitely isn't over watch your back new girls and stomped away from us both . Molly ! Kenzie ! She calls them . Like always they follow her . Hey Kenzie ! Wait a minute Addie says . Kenzie just stares at her . You actually don't wanna be her friend do you ? She says . Summer - have you ever seen mean girls ? She's evil . Kenzie - maybe but I'm kinda stuck being their friend. I gotta go now . Bye . She took off running before we could save her . We heard molly Jess sing beach baby beach baby down in the sand .
Addie giggles- they both act like 2 year olds don't you agree? Summer - yeah definitely.
I didn't know I came here to be repeating high school again but yet here I am doing it .
We both cheers coffee to that one and we didn't let the group of mean girls ruin the day as we're watching the dolphins. We could hear Jess saying I wanna swim with one and she's pointing at the dark blue dolphins jumping outta the ocean . Me too ! Molly says .
Kenzie says yeah actually that would be nice . I've always wanted to pet a dolphin up close . Molly and Jess giggled and she adds what's funny about that ? You wouldn't be included Molly spat . Addie - she's a bitch and I'm fed up with it since being here we've gotta do something. Summer - maybe we should go swimming with those dolphins and we invite Kenzie to tag along . Addie - you're smart . You deserve more new best friends she says . Kenzie ran away crying and their laughing at her cry baby Jess screamed !!!!!!
She ruined today summer says let's leave . Yeah good idea Addie says and we left . Hey . Summer says grabbing Kenzie by her arm . Are you alright ? Addie - we heard them . I think you should be friends with us and stop talking to them . Their bitches . Jealous to of you clearly . You're a new girl and they hate Addie and I because we're new girls !!!!! Summer says . Kenzie crying - I thought they wanted to go swim with dolphins with me to . Addie hugs her - we're actually thinking about swimming with the dolphins Kenzie .
Summer - you're invited to join us , besides you really think those girls would lasts in the ocean with dolphins? Jess would die of a heart attack right there in the middle of the ocean Addie says . Kenzie smiled at us both you've got a great point . I actually think both of those girls kept hair dryers in their purses for surfing in the middle of the sea !!!
We burst into laughter and Grab her arm . Let's go swimming with those dolphins ken !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83 24 24
"You dodo bird, of course, you tried to run over my best friend, why wouldn't meeting someone new be weird with you," she said before swatting the ba...
406 98 23
Augustine can't wait to go back to her family's PEI beach cottage for the summer. It's her escape from her ex-best friend ruining school, and the onl...
30.5K 806 47
"I will wait for you all summer and every summer after if I have to." Competitive surfer, Kenna Calvin has one last summer in Channel Islands, Califo...
48.2K 945 46
Sunny skies, luxurious hotel rooms, and nice beaches. Welcome to Florida. College student Lily is in for the time of her life on summer vacation - bu...