Bianchi: Dark Knight

By chloejmcc322

A notorious family with an even more notorious man as the head of the family. Fabian Bianchi, the eldest to t... More

Welcome
Synopsis
Playlist
1:1
1:2
1:3
1:4
1:5
1:6
1:7
1:8
1:9
1:10
1:11
1:12
1:13
1:14
1:15
1:16
1:17
1:18
1:19
ANNOUNCEMENT
1:20
1:21
Announcement
1:22
1:23
1:24
1:25
1:26
1:27
1:28
1:29
1:30
1:31
1:32
1:33
1:34
1:36
Lennox and Fabian Aesthetic

1:35

104 11 2
By chloejmcc322

"Ciao." Fabian ends the phone call in a hushed whisper.

My eyes focus on the screen trying to take in the action of the show playing. I watch the scene change before me. The lead actress cries about something her counterpart has done. Still my mind isn't completely focused. Curiosity about Fabian's conversation is trying its damndest to win the battle of my attention.

Mind your business Lennox, you don't get to be in charge of who calls him.

That lasts all about five seconds until my gut is working with my brain to figure out the call. It is telling me it has to have something to do with Cara. The same faraway look he sported after running into her is back. Why does she rattle him so much?

It's semi-baffling the way in which she causes the flip in him. My usually playful, almost to the point of me murdering him, man goes away. Replaced by a somber one. Almost like a child who got himself caught in rope and can't get out.

A sigh leaves his mouth before he is signaling for me to sit up. "You forget that I know you well Lennox." His fingers entwine themselves in my scalp. The soothing sensation of him massaging my head lulls whatever retort I may have had. "The same way you can feel me, I can feel you." He could feel me whenever and however he wanted. Especially when he's releasing the pressure from my body like this. "What has got you thinking so hard?" Hard. Strong fingers caress my thigh while the others continue their descent in my head. How does he expect me to focus when he touches me like this? "Lennox?"

"Who were you on the phone with?" Not wanting to be as demanding as I have to be with my clients I tentatively respond. My tone is more gentle than when I am questioning Cameron.

"Cara." The lulling sensations stop just as his fingers stop caressing my scalp. "The three of us will have dinner tomorrow." His words are said with finality. Leaving me no option, not that I would resist going with them. I need to watch Cara and her family. Ascertaining my own sense of the situation will give me a better view of his problem. Maybe then I can help find a solution to all of this.

"Tell me why that bothers you so much? Why does she bother you so much?" Fabian had relinquished his family's position over to them. What could possibly be the problem? Clearly he has respect for her, one that's not only professional but empathetic too.

A long look settles on his perfectly crafted face."There are things I realize that I didn't know. Things that slipped by me."

"Seeing her reminds you of it." Less of a question but more of a statement. Whatever she reminds him of bothers me. Fabian is not a man who is easily rattled. Anything he wished to make disappear he could. The fact that this singular thing is still a threat to him upsets me. What does this thing she represents mean for him?

Tilting my head, I find his eyes already looking down at me. Warmth spread through my body from the serene look in his eyes. "When mom passed, she was the only person there for us."

"Is that what scares you? Remembering her?" Looking away from me gives me the exact answer I am looking for. If it were just that he would have looked that way the moment he saw her. It wasn't until we were introduced to Gia that... "It's not just that."

"No. There's more it's...Lennox I don't know." Contrite pain from his revelation clouds his face. Then unexpectedly he laughs. "To think a fifteen year old has me contemplating my entire life."

"That statement is a little more than concerning." Another laugh bubbles out of him. The sound sticking to my skin like syrup. "Why have you never met her before?"

Amusement leaves his face replacing it with a mix of dread and anger. "I never knew she existed. They hid her."

My eyebrows pinch in confusion. "Why would they do that?"

"Protection Lennox." My puckered lips indicate my semi-confusion and disapproval. "Having a mafia princess paints a target on one's back."

"But you never wanted their position so why would that matter? Why hide it from you?"

"Because I would find out that Dominaco Morino is an adulterous piece of shit." Oh. "Then I would rip his position from his hands. Now that seems counterintuitive given the fact that this has gone on for over fourteen years."

"Hasn't he run the operation well since taking over? Why would you take it away from him?"

"Morals and Ethics Lennox." I roll my eyes at him. "I'm serious. Just because we run illegal operations does not mean there is a lack of law. There are a set of principles in this organization, and cheating on your wife breaks them. Men who break my laws suffer my consequences." Stark seriousness settles his expression.

"If you take his title then he isn't the only one who suffers." Their title won't be the only thing they lose. The respect, their contacts, even a bit of their wealth will be lost. "Do you really want that?"

"No." He hums. "Dominaco must face consequences from me." That's for damn sure.

"You'll think of something but maybe it isn't in your best interest to punish him." Quizzically he looks at me. "As much as this is an infraction against your laws wouldn't the punishment ideally belong to Cara and her children?" They're the ones who have suffered with this secret for years. They should decide the consequences for what he has put them through. "Let them decide what happens and you make sure it gets done properly that way justice truly is served."

"That's the reason I keep you around, my smart Little Lennox." He tickles my side which has me flailing to get him to stop. It's my one weakness and he knows that. "Should we get back to your crappy show."

"It's not crappy!" He laughs while tucking me back into his side. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"You said Cara was the only person there for you guys after your mom. Why did you stop seeing her?"

A sigh falls from his lips. "We were two passing ships. She was there to help with my siblings while I did what I had to take my title from my father." Irene his hands into my own, squeezing them to show my support. To let him know that I'm here for him. "I never really stayed around much. She often snuck to the house with the boys while her own husband was away with my father. Cooking, cleaning, loving them. When I took my fathers title I didn't invite her over anymore. It seemed like that chapter had ended. She had a new title as the donna and I wanted to push that part of life far away."

"Do you regret it?"

"I don't know." His eyes close but his touch never wavers. "If you had asked me two days ago I would have said no. But now, maybe I should have kept her closer. She's the only mother figure I had left. And I pushed her away."

"Hey." My thumb strokes his palm. "You did everything you could to survive. No one gets to judge you. Do you hear me?"

"Lennox.."

"Do. You. Hear. Me."

"Yes. I hear you."

Again I stroke his palm enjoying the feel of his skin at the mercy of my own. "Apologize. You'd be surprised how far that will take you." I tap his thigh. "Let's go to bed, I'm actually exhausted."

Instead of letting me sleep he keeps me up all night. His tongue caresses me in all areas and his hands move across my skin on their own accord. Without asking permission, while still knowing what I want he gives me everything. Every inch. Every shudder belongs to him. My body concave with every moan. This is part of my future. Being in his hold, letting him will me in the ways I never knew I desired to be. Stretched and utterly ruined, yet in perfect tact for him.

Sex isn't the only thing we share. Lying about how much I enjoy that aspect of our relationship would be stupid. Having a partner who satisfies you intentionally. It's more than just a quick get off. He sees me, he cares for my gratification. My fulfillment. It makes me feel like I'm on top of the world. Floating into freefall. Mere months ago any emotions I had were stuffed into a suitcase and pushed to the back of my closet. Now those feelings won't stop sprouting, popping my suitcase open. He not only touches the physical parts of my body but the abstract ones too.

Our night consisted of beautiful caresses, but conversation that kept me attentive. We spoke about many things, something I don't typically like doing. Not unless it's business. With him my mouth can flow freely. Any and everything came out. From the mundane to the deep. My favorite topic being his childhood. Imagining him as carefree as he describes makes me smile. This incredible man he has matured into is a testament to his history. Those moments from our childhood make us who we are. The good, bad, and in between.

Vibrantly we spoke about the cabin we're residing in. It is where his family has always vacationed. Originally they rented on the other side of the lake where most visiting families stayed. Eventually they would come so often they migrated to the residential side. His mother convinced his father to buy the cabin we're currently staying in. The community on this side is close knit. Each neighbor he knew by name and occupation. Kids played with each other, mom's took turns for sports, and the dad's often had their own version of boy nights together. Completely the opposite of where I grew up. At least in the aspect of sincerity.

There's a school not too far as well as an ice skating rink that he tried to convince me to go to. It's not my thing but the idea of seeing him flail across the ice temporarily made me consider it. At an impasse we decided on a compromise. That is exactly how we ended up at the community harvest festival. Leading up to Thanksgiving the community throws a festival full of activities for the entire month. There's a mix of indoor and outdoor activities.

The Pierre is what they call the banquet hall where they host events. Sitting on top of a green hill surrounded by lush trees. The leaves have started turning extraordinary shades of yellow, red, and green. Cardboard turkeys and pilgrims decorate the area, along with other festive decorations.

"The PTA committee let the kids help." Fabian holds my hand as we walk around. "We weren't around for Thanksgiving so this is my first time seeing it like this." I smiled at him. Happily he takes in the activity around us.

A little girl with pigtails runs over with a plate of cake pops. Nearly she crashes into us, Fabian catches her just in time for her to catch her footing. "Would you like to try one of our cake bites?" She shows a gap toothed smile and I can't help but sigh at her cuteness.

A woman rushes behind the little girl with similar blue eyes and dark curls. "Liliana, you have to wait for me." She speaks to her sternly with concern in her tone.

"Sorry mommy." She apologizes with a pout.

She smooths out her daughter's brunette hair while checking over her."I'm sorry she's the most spirited of my four kids." She glances over her one more time before she looks up at the two of us. Surprise donning her delicate features. "Fabian, is that you?"

Politely he smiles at her. For the first time I see how much this place truly means to him. His gaze of recognition isn't merely that. It shows the freedom he experienced once upon a time when this was his home. "Olivia, it's good to see you again."

"It's been over a decade and..." Emotion clogs her words. "I'm sorry that I didn't get the chance to give your family my condolences, we all are."

"That's more my fault than yours isn't it?" The two hold each other's eyes in remembrance of their past. In recognition of the loss of his mother. "All of you did your best, thank you for coming to the funeral. We received all of the flowers, baskets, and cards from the town."

"I'm glad you've come home." Olivia turns from Fabian and settles her sight on me. "Sorry to be so rude, I'm Olivia. Fabian and I knew each other a lifetime ago."

"This is my Lennox." That's all he needs to say to let her know that I am his everything. His partner, confidant, friend, ally, and his woman. All things I hope to be for a very long time.

Olivia sticks out her hand to which I shake. "We'd love to try a cake bite." I speak to her daughter who has waited patiently. Again, she smiles showcasing her missing tooth.

The little girl hands one to each of us. "Thank you." We both say. As quickly as she arrived she was running off to the next person.

"I have to follow behind my speed demon, but it was good seeing you." Olivia races off behind her daughter.

After finishing our bites we walk around some more. We carve pumpkins while watching an apple bobbing contest. My cat carving is objectively better than the Mickey Mouse Fabian has carved out.

"You have seeds all over you." Fabian swipes a hand across my shirt. Surely seeds fall off, even a few from within my shirt.

"Real artists don't have time to worry about cleanliness during the process." I retort.

"You're an artist now?" Nodding my head he laughs until he spots something-rather someone in the crowd.

"Who are you looking for?" Facing the same direction I look over the crowd myself.

"Come," he beckons me to follow him. We weave through the crowd dispelling a series of "excuse me's", "I'm sorry's", and the general scooting by thing with a tight smile. Until we reach our destination. An al fresco, wood decorated tables and more fall themed decorations.

There's at least ten different vendors. Which may not seem like a lot in the city but in this small community it is. The variety of options is surprising too. There's halal options along with many ethnic booths.

"You made it." Cara sits at a wooden table alone.

"Anytime you ask me to show up I will." She responds sincerely. He doesn't say it but the glimmer in his eyes shows that he knows she means it. "Now sit you two."

"I'm going to go grab a bite to eat and give you two a minute."Fabian's face hardens at my suggestion. "I will be fine, I'll be right at the turkey leg stand."

"Don't take too long." My eyes narrow at his command. "Please."

I walk away, giving the two a minute to themselves. Whatever needed to be said didn't require my presence. Hopefully this will bring him the peace he's searching for and if not peace then at least some answers. I know better than anyone how dangerous it is to hope for more than what you should.

"Lennox." Avalon beams spotting me getting into line.

"It's nice seeing you again." I smile at her and Sanro who glares at me from her arms. "You too, Sandro." The baby boy doesn't stop his watch of me. Just as intense as Fabian even at such a young age.

"Sandro stop glaring at Ms.Lennox. She is a friend." He turns and tucks his head into her. "Sorry about that, he gets it from his father." Her food arrives and she waits with me until mine does too. "So, you and Fabian. How did you pull that off?"

"I don't even know." I say before biting into my leg. It's still a mystery that the two of us somehow wound up together. And yet there isn't anywhere else I would want to be. "And you and Sandro's father?"

"Alessandro was the missing puzzle piece in my life. Something I never considered to be missing. We kept running into each other and things just clicked." Bliss covers her face when she speaks about him. "He can be direct, a bit grumpy but-"

"Ava," A voice calls out for her. The owner being a tower of a man with lean muscle and sparkling green eyes. "I thought I told you not to wander too far." He scolds her.

"Case in point." She sighs. "I can take care of myself Alessandro. Thank you very much."

Their son reaches for him. Happily he scoops him into his arms, slightly rocking him to his amusement. "Just because you can doesn't mean you have to dolcezza." I almost swoon at the sight of them. Tender affection coats his words, as if that isn't enough the look of love in his eyes are. "And I'm sure Fabian will have my head if we don't get you back to him soon enough." His brow arches in its own rebuke at me.

"Lennox, this is my fiance Alessandro Morino." A youthful giggle bubbles out of their son.

"Nice to meet you." He nods before leading us back to the table where we left Cara and Fabian. It's now occupied by more members. Three eerily similar looking men who sit beside Cara. Her sons. The Morino boy's, the number one crime family.

What have I gotten myself into?

A.N: what do you guys think? Hope you enjoy this chapter!!!! Seeing Ava and Alessandro's little family is so cute to me. And they're engaged!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 140 12
I felt his hand as it gently pushed the strands of hair that were blocking his view of my face, behind my shoulder. The action caused his fingers to...
822K 25.2K 42
Valeria Patterson is the IT woman. She has everything: the looks, the brains, and not to mention the countless billions of dollars she owns. She's be...
6.4M 263K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
174K 8.6K 54
"Ahhh!!!" The man's body falls to the floor limp and I fall to the floor out of terror, "Why are you screaming? I saved you from being raped." I loo...