Runaway Bride

By EricaAB99

I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck... More

Chapter- 1 Runaway Bride
Chapter-2 Finding her
Chapter-3 Color of betrayal
Chapter- 4 Blood relations
Chapter-5 Escape
Chapter-6 Caught again
Chapter-7 "Sleep well, my love"
Chapter-8 Wedding
Chapter-9 Love you
Chapter-10 Care
Chapter-11 Boyfriend
Chapter-12 Sweet Trap
Chapter-13 Dominance
Chapter- 14 Slap
Chapter-15 he is back
Chapter-16 Anger
Chapter-17 Her anger
Chapter-18 Attention
Chapter- 19 Truth
Chapter- 20
Chapter-21
Episode-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter- 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter 37
Chapter-38
Chapter- 39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Episode- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter- 61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chpater-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter- 71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Capter-74

Chapter-64

3.4K 175 62
By EricaAB99

Chapter-64

Cherish's POV:

But his next words came to my ears, "I... can't do this... when you are in tears, Wife.... I tried to be strong.... But... I can't see you like this..." He pulled me into an embrace, his hand rubbed my back as if he was soothing me. I am so stunned, and confused.

He whispered, "Is it even worth it?"

Wife?

I was speechless, I asked, "What.... what.... are you..."

He said, "Cherish..... I missed you every day and night even when we were in the same palace..." He touched my cheeks as he whispered, "I deserve hell for this..."

I pushed him off me, I am stunned, what is going on?

He looks at me with Love, Like the person who was in front of me few minutes ago never existed.

He walked to me as he whispered, "Did I startled you? My love...."

I whispered, "You.... how.....I..." I am beyond confused.

Riccardo sighed, He said, "Cherish.... let me hold you for a second....." His hand touched my fingers, as if he begged, his eyes were pleading.

He whispered, "Sorry.... for missing our date.... I did got you a dress though...But..." He stopped he didn't needed to say anymore.

My eyes flooded realizing he remembers me, I didn't cared for a moment, I sat down crying, I want to hug him but My legs gave up.

He sat down with me, He rested his back on the wall, he pulled me to himself embracing me, he whispered, "I am here..... Don't cry like this... this makes me weak, Wife...." I still cried my heart out embracing him, I felt like I was dying every day for this time to come.

I couldn't stay strong anymore.

I hugged him as I couldn't take it anymore, he remembers me. I felt like I got him back.

He is back to me....

I whispered, "I ... I love you.... Riccardo..."

He embraced me tighter as he said, "Love you more... More than I breathe....."

He parted me from himself, wiping my tears. He pulled my face to himself as he kissed me, We both were hungry for each other. The passion and pain brought comfort in this moment.

I pulled him closer to myself grapping his shirt. I looked in his eyes shaking, I whispered, "I missed you...."

He flipped on the floor crawling up to my face. I hugged him as I gave in this temptation he was setting, the lust was crawling over mind and brain to think otherwise.

Like each one of us, hated this distance between us. I hated it too much, I can do anything to keep him closer to me.

He is mine, for tonight and eternity.

I felt his hand moving under my shirt, he whispered, "You gained weight..." My eyes shot open as he said, He kept kissing my neck, "I love it.... I love that you are taking care of yourself....."

I was pulled back to the foggy vales of the lust as he crawled down to my chest. I didn't care at that moment, I need to be in his arms. Nothing matter for that moment.

Hours later,

It's almost morning, My little nap broke as I turned to get away from his tight embrace. I pulled the comforter closer to my chest as I made some space for him.

He touched my hairs fixing them away from my face, I pulled the comforter closer to hide my bare body.

But as I looked at him, I felt betrayal, I got angry. I blamed myself all this time for his health and this misfortune.

And he acted it out!

I removed his hand off me and got down of the bed. I couldn't say in there.

As soon as a desperate wife left my body, I became aware of the scam happened with me.

I got up grabbing my clothes, I heard Riccardo, "Cherish...."

I didn't answer him kept dressing and trying to leave this palace as soon as I could. As soon as I put on my skirt he turned me to himself, he was wearing sweatpants, but his upper body was bare.

Riccardo asked, "I know... I understand... I will explain... I had no other choice...."

I looked at him out of words, I whispered, "No choice?... What about my feelings Riccardo?.... What about my feeling!!!...."

He made me sit on the bed, he said, "You cool down and listen to me...."

I tried to get his hand off me, I even tried to get up. But Riccardo's efforts were stronger, he whispered, "Please... once chance to explain.... then... I won't stop your anger...."

I kept my eyes on him on him, He got it, he should be explaining. Riccardo said getting on his knees, "When...When I woke up.... I swear, I wanted to see you first, but I got to know someone caused the fire, Door to our room was locked from outside when you were still in the fire... someone tried to kill you.... The power was flipping against me, they were revolting... I figured out, it was because of one force, a and I need to find it, who was fueling this.... So, I made a little adjustment with the doctor.. and....."

I taunted, "You paid the doctor... You have no idea what I went through!!!.. You didn't care to fix things!!!!...You ...You made me stay as a second women here!!!!"

He said, "listen... I remembered the fire..... I wanted some time figure out how the situation got like that in the palace to people trying to overthrow me...... I had no way other than mixing with them and trying to find who was real culprit of the fire..."

I looked at him stunned, the fire was planned?

Who wants to do that!!!

Riccardo said, "Fred knew... the Doctor knew about my real situation. Riley paid him to prescribe me a drug so my memory can never come back, but fortunately he is loyal to us...."

I was left speechless, Riccardo said, "The power got against me, my father sees profit with Riley's family so he is holding the position with his support.... Rizzo's are buying my people... and So, my father thinks Rizzor's are on his side but truth is... they are using us...."

Riccardo said, "I pretended so I can know more... I want revenge.... But I NEVER CHEATED ON YOU..."I know.

I looked down, I hope it's true. But... she was with him all this time.... and he made me realize one thing, He can do anything to keep this power.

I come later than his power to him.

He should have told me, eased me. My guilt and worries ate me alive all this time.

I felt his hand on my face, he made me look at him. My tears dropped, but this was out of anger.

I whispered complaining, "You didn't cared about...about how would I fell...."

He tried to talk, but I said, "You treated me like I am not worth anything.... Is it right?"

He whispered, "Cherish..."

I got up moving away from him. I whispered, "I am leaving... today...."

He looked betrayed, I can't stay where they will do anything to kill me. I could have lost my baby multiple times in these times, if god was not on my side, what would have happened?

Riccardo whispered, "Cherish... My Love, I had no choice..."

I shook my head, I whispered, "I was not your choice Riccardo.... You choose power over me..... You hide things from me, about your health and me being in danger!!!... You hide that they tried to kill me.... You hide that you remembered me... and... you hurt me..."

He looked so guilty, He always mess up and then ask me to understand.

I whispered, "She tried to push me off the stairs today.... I can't stay here...."

He looked me stunned, he grabbed my shoulders checking me from up to down, he asked, "You are not hurt right?"

The next second he asked angry, "When!!! And How dare she!!!"

He comforted me, "I am here to protect you... you do not need to hide or run from her or anyone... I will always protect you...."

I whispered, "I have to hide... I have to run... I have to keep myself safe... I cannot lose this gift... I need protect myself...."

He looked confused, I declared, "I am leaving... and I have no intensions to return Riccardo.... I can't put me and them in danger anyhow... I love you... but I have to leave you..."

He warned, "Cherish!!"

I still said, "I will leave and never come back....."

I whispered, "I can't put them in danger..... I promised to not leave you... but I have to for them...."

His eyes were in tears, He said, "I warn you..."

I whispered, "I am pregnant, Riccardo..."

His eyes got bigger, I said, "Just so you know.... They are twins.... I am almost in my 3rd month.... This the only thing I can give you...."

Riccardo tried to touch my belly, I moved back. He was speechless. I whispered, "No.... You lost the rights....."

He grabbed my face as he begged, "No.. No... Please...don't... don't take this away from me.... No... Don't..... Wife... Please...."

My heart was bleeding, He embraced me tighter. He whispered, "You can't take them away from me after... after you told me about the happiness I craved.... You can't do this.... I begged gods for this... Please... Don't go away from me...."

I felt his hand on my belly, I closed my eyes as if I wanted this affection for us. I almost broke down.

He parted slightly as he whispered, "Cherish.... Please......"

I pushed him off me, He looked in frustration. I whispered, "I don't feel safe here.... If... something happens to my babies then... I will not forgive you... You better let me go or else..."

He rejected, "No!!.. You are not going anywhere.... or else what!!!" He screamed at me.

I whispered, "I will get out of here any cost...either by the door... or by this window... what you want!!!"

He looked out of words, he grabbed his hair in pure anger and frustration. I begged, "Please.... if you care... even a little... about our babies... then... let me keep them safe...." I sobbed the last part.

A weird silence filled the walls decorating room, we were screaming at each other a second ago and now we don't have words, other than staring at each other.

He looked at me as his moist eyes complained to me. I want to ignore the pain I saw in them. He turned his back to me, he leaned on the table. I heard him, "Go..."

I couldn't believe his words. Riccardo said, "Go.... But remember.... there will be a day when you have to answer my words.... There will be a time when you won't feel unsafe in your own house.... I will meet you on such a day.... So, prepare yourself for answers.... why you hide this from me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3M 198K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
3M 58.4K 44
COMPLETED✅ Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...
189K 3.2K 41
ARRANGED MARRIAGE "I will not marry anyone. I don't care if it's for alliance, because we both know we don't need it!" I hissed back. Our mafia was o...
406K 7.4K 50
"You think I don't have control over you?" He asked darkly while looking at me like he could rip me to pieces. I stared at him with fear, "I-" "Ever...