Sheepish [Warrior Cats OC Fan...

Por MissPomSkinnylegs

SheepFur just wishes everything in the world would be the way she wanted, but because of that she finds it ha... Más

not necessary to read
allegiances
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11, finale

chapter 4

12 1 0
Por MissPomSkinnylegs

Moons passed, but BurrPaw never came back. The clan guessed she decided to stay with the kittypets. SheepPaw was supportive for her, but she was really mad that she just decided to leave her like that because SheepPaw also wished she could have become a kittypet, but the warrior code wouldn't allow her to do it, but BurrPaw broke the code.

SheepPaw was on a border patrol with ThymeStripe, LittlePool and TigerLily. They were marking the trees that stood at the edge of the ThunderPath. It's the part of the territory where the clan hunted squirrels and gathered honey and cobwebs.

SheepPaw at this time was taller and lankier, tho she still needed lots of training before she becomes a true warrior.

TigerLily walked right into the tree SheepPaw was marking. TigerLily reacted to the pain of hitting their face, then laughed and turned around to walk elsewhere, but SheepPaw didn't find it funny at all.

"Who's this.." ThymeStripe meowed quietly while looking to his side.

The rest of the patrol looked at ThymeStripe's direction and saw two cats walking up to them.
"It's... BlueClan cats?" LittlePool mewed.

SheepPaw thought she was hallucinating. The was a giant black dot next to a green-ish looking cat. The black cat looked just like the massive black cat she used to see at gatherings. She looked like exactly BearStar from RabbitClan, but bigger and scarier. The cat besides the black cat was the deputy of BlueClan, WillowLeaf, from was SheepPaw remembered.

"EveningStar said that the parts of the territories with trees belongs to BlueClan." WillowLeaf said calmly.

"You cannot just take territory like that. You have to earn it." ThymeStripe growled while spreading her legs.

WillowLeaf tilted her head, looking confused. "You're challenging us?"

"No. BlueClan is challenging us." ThymeStripe spat.

SheepPaw would leave if she could and anxiety twisted her stomach. She felt a fight coming and she was nowhere near prepared.

WillowLeaf narrowed her eyes. "Well I'm sorry but it's but it's not our fault our leader told us to fight for it! We're only doing as your leader commands!"

"And we, as loyal warriors, are only defending out rightful land, so no-ones in the wrong here." ThymeStripe muttered. "Are you here to fight or what?"

"You really want to do this?" WillowLeaf asked, actually looking concerned.

ThymeStripe better say no to the fight. Tho, it would be two against four, but that massive black cat would crush the whole patrol.

"You're really willing to fight, huh? There's two of you and four of us." ThymeStripe pointed.

WillowLeaf chuckled quietly. "Well, SweetShade is our most powerful warrior." She said as she pointed her tail at the black she-cat.

So the huge black cat, who's name is apparently SweetShade, is BlueClan's most powerful warrior. SheepPaw bristled her fur in frustration. We're doomed.

SheepPaw hated battles. When she was training with LittlePool, she was always soft with him because feared to hurt him, even tho LittlePool encouraged her to fight with all her might. Despite her cowardice, she's violent, if not strong, which suprises her clan-mates.

TigerLily slowly walked over beside SheepPaw, their furs were touching each other and SheepPaw wished she could have some personal space.

"That means nothing. FUZZYCLAN, ATTACK!" ThymeStripe yowled and leaped thowards WillowLeaf, but the deputy dodged him. "Attack him, SweetShade!"

SweetShade meowed and pounced on ThymeStripe. The tom groaned loudly, trying to scramble away.

WillowLeaf launched herself at LittlePool and both of the cats were screeching furiously while tackling each other.

SheepPaw screamed in terror as the cats fought, trying to run off somewhere, but she ran into TigerLily and the ginger cat jumped I surprise. "WHAT DO I DO!? I CAN'T SEE WHAT'S GOING ON!"

SheepPaw just stood there and gazed around in confusion. She heard ThymeStripe let out a scream of pain. She saw LittlePool kick off WillowLeaf and sprint towards ThymeStripe and SweetShade, attacking the black cat.

WillowLeaf wanted to follow the brown tabby, but SheepPaw didn't want to seem useless and leaped herself into the air, landing back on the grass. She wanted to land on WillowLeaf.

The deputy was attacking LittlePool again. SheepPaw took a deep breath and ran thowards WillowLeaf, scratching her torso. WillowLeaf gasped in alarm, then narrowed her eyes and strongly swiped the white she-cat in the face with her claws. SheepPaw was thrown into a short distance and painfully fells on the ground. Her scrape burned like fire, and WillowLeaf came in to give SheepPaw more pain. The apprentice tried to get away, but WillowLeaf slammed her back to the ground and swiped her forehead. SheepPaw cried in pain and tried again to escape the cat's grip, but WillowLeaf kept her claws sinker into her skin, making every move painfully. SheepPaw wanted to claw her legs, but didn't want to provoke the she-cat into hurting her more.

"You either stay away from me or I'll bring back a piece of your ear to the fresh-kill pile." WillowLeaf growled into the apprentice's ear and removed her claws from her skin as a shiver went down SheepPaw's spine.

"You won!" ThymeStripe weakly yowled and suddenly everything went quiet. The young warrior was seen limping. Blood also was on his neck.

WillowLeaf dipped her head with a chuckle. "I knew you were no match."

Relieved, SheepPaw stood up and ran closer to her clan-mates while ThymeStripe was growling to himself. "Let's go."

Bruised and exhausted LittlePool brushed TigerLily's body with his tail, leading him back to camp.

"That stupid black bear!" ThymeStripe snarled. "Broke my leg... She doesn't even fight! She just sits on cats and suffocates them! If only this patrol had stronger warriors."

SheepPaw didn't care that they lost some territory. Those are just some trees, and even if FuzzyClan doesn't own them, medicine cats still had the right to gather recourses from other territories. This battle was useless. Now she'll have to deal with stinky herbs on her skin.

SheepPaw was coming back to camp with a rat that took her almost half an hour to catch. She still can barely pounce. She dropped the rat into the prey pile as her body trembled from it's horrible taste.

"Good job." LittlePool purred. "Now, show me how you can pounce. Pounce over to that stick over there."

SheepPaw flicked the tip of her tail in frustration and crouched down while her eyes locked into the stick that was about the distance of a twoleg's leg. She pressed herself to the ground as hard as possible and then leaped into the air. She was abit confident of herself, and landed near the stick. The distance between her and the stick was about a mouse-lenght. She didn't think it was good enough, but she thought LittlePool would be proud of her.

"Okay." LittlePool murmured, sounding unimpressed. "Now, tell me the warrior code, and that will be all."

SheepPaw stood Infront of LittlePool anxiously. This was really important. "A warrior- uh... The- Defend your clan, no matter the cost, you may have friendship between a cat from another clan, but your loyalty must remain to your clan."

LittlePool gave her a little nod in approval as SheepPaw went on. "Remember that it doesn't have to be in order. As long as you know the warrior code."

Stop distracting me. SheepPaw said in her mind, never daring to say those things to her mentor out loud.
"A- A warrior may never neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if they're from another clan. A warrior rejects a soft life of a kittypet. Each clan cat has to be independent. Borders should be marked every day. A warrior may never kill a cat to win a battle unless it's for self-defence or if the cat is outside the warrior code."
SheepPaw thought as hard as she could, trying to remember all of the code at the top of her head. She then thought of her least favourite code.
"The word of the clan leader is the warrior code..." What is the clan leader told the clan to kill a kit?
"A deputy must be chosen before moonhigh... Wh-When a leader dies a deputy must be chosen. Kits, elders and injured cats eat first. An apprentice may only eat after they hunt something. A medicine cat may not have a ma-"

"You're not a medicine cat, SheepPaw." LittlePool told her calmly, then chuckled quietly.

It's still important.
SheepPaw couldn't think of anything else. Is that all?

LittlePool raised an eyebrow. "Is that all you know?"

"Yes." SheepPaw mewed, batting the ground with her tail.

LittlePool nodded and told SheepPaw the rest of the warrior code to her. SheepPaw felt ashamed, but LittlePool reassured her that the warrior code it big and she'll memorise all of it eventually.

SheepPaw knew she won't be a warrior any time soon, not that she cared anyways.

"I'll go talk with LeatherStar. You eat something." LittlePool told her and padded off.

SheepPaw pricked her ears in suprise, but still feels insecure. She obviously doesn't deserve a warrior name. If only BurrPaw was still there. She wouldn't feel alone.
SheepPaw scanned the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a squirrel, her favourite prey. She didn't like most of the prey here.

SheepPaw was quietly playing with a brown leaf, not caring that the older cats will think that she's acting like a kit.

HoneyMoon trotted up to SheepPaw with a happy look. "Are you excited?"

"Exited for what?" SheepPaw asked. What was happening!?

"You don't know that your warrior ceremony is today?" HoneyMoon meowed.

SheepPaw winded her eyes in shock and disbelief. It's actually happening? She won't need extra moons of training?
"Oh." SheepPaw gazed around and watched LeatherStar walk up the WeedRock. It's happening.

"All cats old enough to lurk through the tall grass, gather here beneath the WeedRock for a clan meeting." The black cat yowled.

As usual. The clan gathered around the leader.
RyeBerry sat next to SheepPaw while smiling widely at her.

"Step forward, SheepPaw." LeatherStar meowed at the young she-cat.

RyeBerry brushed her tail against her daughter's back. SheepPaw's stomach twisted anxiously as she stepped forward, wondering what her warrior name is going to be.

"I, LeatherStar, leader of FuzzyClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn. SheepPaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"I do." SheepPaw nodded, obviously not agreeing tho.

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. SheepPaw, from this moment on you will be known as SheepPaw. StarClan honors your patience and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of FuzzyClan."

To SheepFur's suprise, the clan cheered for her.
SheepFur enjoyed her new name, tho it reminded her of how she always forgets to groom her fur.

"Meeting dismissed. SheepFur, " LeatherStar meowed.

"Congratulations!" HoneyMoon yowled, putting her leg across SheepFur's shoulders. "Aren't you happy!?"

SheepFur nodded her head while wishing for HoneyMoon to leave her alone. She knew that she couldn't speak right now. RyeBerry told her about the silent vigil.

"Come on, HoneyMoon. We haven't hunted today." FerretBite meowed to her sister while smiling at SheepFur for a split second.
SheepFur went to guard the camp entrance as she was supposed to.

As SheepFur was following HoneyMoon and FerretBite to the camp entrance, RyeBerry walked up next to her.
"You did it, SheepFur! See? If only BurrPaw never left. She's a traitor anyways." Some hatred could be heard in the she-cat's voice and she walked away.

SheepFur shook her head in annoyance. The more the clan mentions BurrPaw, the more she's mad at her. So much time passed and she still finds it hard to forgive her, but she still really wants to see her again and feel the warmth of her fur.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1K 24 13
A short story about my Oc Hollystar, endure her hardships, and how she's been able to keep a straight mind through all her loss and pain. Warrior Cat...
145 7 7
~ Based on the New York Times Best Selling Series by Erin Hunter ~ Hailkit dreams of growing into a warrior worthy of protecting her clan and her kin...
706 43 19
The One will save Three. Four sisters in three different clans. One of them is taken by leader of Bloodclan to the Place of no Stars to train. Two of...
19.2K 237 41
The characters belong to ERIN HUNTER The cover art of Brindleface is by climbdraws on Tumblr! If you see this, I hope you're okay with me using your...