Murder drones x Reader Scenar...

By WaffleXDthecoolerbro

What the title said. You are a Worker Drone BTW Slow Updates because My motivation is dying. More

Requests
~~Scenarios~~
How you met (V)
Cuddles!
If you died
First Impressions of You
Conversations you have
How they get your attention
Human Child Reader (Platonic because obviously)
Greetings
Yandere Headcanons
If you were getting abused
#*(%*@_#
It was your choice.
If you were injured.
I haven't made a post in a week I think. Maybe two.
If you were a potato.
Random Headcannons
Falling deeper until you couldn't anymore
Cyn Catch-Up
Uzi Yandere Alphabet REVAMPED
~~Oneshots~~
Moon. (Short Oneshot)
That one guy (meme oneshot)
Boiling Point
A new awakening
Kicking the can down the road.
Infection AU
All we can do is try. (Short oneshot)
Felt like you needed this. (Short Oneshot)
Yandere Cyn x Human!Reader
~~Announcements~~
You turn into a pickle. (not MD, but I'm bored so here)
Idk I'm bored
Isn't related to md, but Fuck it I have to say this.
I need requests.
My tumblr tags
Update
This isn't goofy.
Stop.
I am going to throw a lemon through my window
Let's talk, shall we?
Conspiracy theory.
So just something so you know I'm alive.
Wattpad policy change.
New Discord
Update:
Not your problem but here.
This isn't MD related, but I need to rant
The song that'll play when Y/n does some goofy shit.

Yandere Alphabet: V REVAMPED

491 12 6
By WaffleXDthecoolerbro

Hi, Rebirth Island comes back today, so that's a :)

--------------------

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

She thinks she's being subtle when she hangs around you all the time, wrapping her tail around you and pretending like your blind, but she isn't.

She doesn't really know what to do when it comes to affection, and given her past of murder, I don't think she's rushing to find out. She's really only good at one aspect of a yandere lol.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Last time I made one of these, I said literal genocide, but now I think that may be a bit too... Ish? If that makes sense. Now I just see her killing anyone that get's a bit too close to you.

For others sakes, you better not get attached to anyone anytime soon. Because if they ever step outside that bunker, they are more than likely dead.

Cruelty: Would they ever hurt or lash out at their darling?

Very rarely would she ever lash out at you in a hostile manor. More or less, the only way you could get her to hurt you, is if you try to hurt her first. Even then she just kind of whacks you  out of the way before you can even hit her.

So to answer that  question, no.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

Like before, I don't think anyone on this list besides J would kidnap you, but that being said, I don't think V would actually restrict you from doing anything. If anything, I don't think she really cares.

If anyone got too close to you, she would just kill them. There really isn't a point of trying to restrict you of doing something when she can solve the problem herself just as quickly.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Don't try and pry into her personal life, she would just ignore you until you stop talking about it. That being said, the only time she's vulnerable is when she's cuddling you or something similar to that. 

She trusts that your not going to try and kill her or anything like that. So that's pretty vulnerable, right?

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Skipping for obvious reasons.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

She would probably see it as some kind of game when she's killing someone, but other than that, no not really.

This is assuming this is after the camp episode, or after the prom episode. Because that's when she stops repeatedly killing WD's. That being said, no, not a game to her. Just life playing out.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Pretty much just V killing, ANYONE in front of you. Though, I don't really think you would have a 'worst' experience with her, because she's more or less just there, making sure that nobody's going to kill you or take you from her.

She doesn't have a breaking point. Even if you have the Solver, she would just shrug it off, despite knowing the risks.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

She hasn't thought that far. Honestly, she's thought on multiple occasions of just snatching you and just running off somewhere.

She's never acted on them, because she knows likely that you would probably bitch and moan about it endlessly.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

Maybe jealous is the wrong word... It's more of... not liking other people around you- Wait are they holding your hand?

Yeah, she gets jealous. Albeit, when she gets jealous, she gets murdery.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

Honestly? More or less the same as the rest of my scenarios, but with more murder between all of it. She defiantly makes it clear that your hers. Not lizzy's, not that purple freak, her's. 

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling? (I interpret this as meeting)

Same way she does in the scenarios thingy: You go outside the bunker out of sheer boredom, she finds you but doesn't kill you 'cause glitch, you become friends, history.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

Literally nothing would change from her personality. Maybe less sadistic around you, and more open with you, but not much.

Just so I don't make this as lazy as my last Alphabet thingy, she literally only kills when she thinks you're getting stolen from her or that you are literally about to die.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Verbally. She would be absolutely peeved with you for about ten minutes before acting like nothing happened.

You could honestly probably get away with anything when she's a yandere.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

As strict as she might seem, she won't actually take any rights other than, 'falling in love with any other drone.'

Follow that simple rule, and you'll be golden.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

She has nothing to be patient about. She only has one rule. How the hell are you going to break the ONLY rule that she gave you?

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

Assuming you died, she's going to feel like she has nothing else to live for. Eventually, she's going to blame everyone else for your death and such.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

-YOU NEVER GET KIDNAPPED-

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

Curiosity, hands down. I've already explained why, so bleh.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

I feel like I've answered this before, but this would be the only time that V would show her Yandere side, sending death glares at anyone that pissed you off, or whatever. 

You don't really have a reason to cry because of V, all she does is kill. Unless you're sensitive to that kind of thing.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

Doesn't kidnap and pretty much kills whenever she wants.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

THERE IS NOTHING TO ESCAPE FROM WHY ARE YOU ASSUMING THE READER ALWAYS GET'S KIDNAPPED?!

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

If she does, it's purely accidental. She's never going to go out of her way to hurt you, or hell; even glare at you if you don't like it.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

No, she doesn't worship you. Next question.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

Until you love her back? Honestly she doesn't care if you love her back, but you aren't going to be hooking up with anyone else anytime soon, that's for sure.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

Purely accidental if she does.

Sorry for this being shorter than I initially hoped. I think I'm going to do N, and leave it at that. No J or Cyn because I just don't think I can do that because of the limitations I'm given.

BECAUSE WHY DO THEY KEEP ASSUMING YOU GET KIDNAPPED?????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 240 11
Hi, if your reading this then this story is discontinued... But I am making a remake of it, so go check that out! I'm to lazy to come up with a descr...
1.4K 29 18
Just a fanfic idk what i'm doin'dx
67.8K 994 46
!This story's pretty old, and very cringe, just saying) (slow updates) A bunch of Minecraft mobs x reader! (Also might be some blood.)
138 5 18
This is an xfemale!reader. "I didn't want to do this again. They fucked with the wrong person! I'm coming back stronger and better than ever. Just...