CHANGED YOU | JUNGKOOK X REA...

By _HopeInWinter

Jungkook x Reader 'changed you' Update whenever it's ready . . . . "Love hurt, it causes jealousy, anger... More

The Truth
Disclaimer
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
EDITED
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY

TWENTY

11 2 9
By _HopeInWinter

DAYDREAM

Third person's POV

Six years ago

Somewhere when both are dying fighting for their lives. Hoseok taking his last breath as Y/n hold tight his hand, telling him not to give up yet. Her breath shorten. Her entire body was hurting and she has to pick which one pain she has to focus on.

Her vision started to get blurred, but seeing the nurse try to safe her husband, blood keep coming out of the bullet wounds on his chest and stomach. She tighten her grips.

"Hold on, please." She whispers weakly as her other hand were on her belly. She wanted to feel the move of her baby but it was quiet.

"Don't sleep yet, baby, we'll get there soon." She use the words as a mantra to calm herself. Yet it's not succeed.

"He's losing conscious, the bullets were pierced to his lungs and heart, he lost too much blood, his throat filled with blood when he coughs. Time of death, 1:46 pm."

He felt her husband's hand getting colder and lifeless. She cried, but not losing hope that he will be fine. Her body feel numb, she doesn't feel any more pain, but her tears keep coming out, her breathing fast as she try to take a deep breath, shaking her hand trying to wake her husband. But to no avail.

She look up to the ceiling and the bright lights blinding her. She close her eyes, tiredly. Giving up her life after her lost. She just snapped by the living being inside her. She knew she can't give up yet.

°°°

Stockholm Syndrome is a proposed condition or theory that tries to explain why hostages sometimes develop a psychological bond with their captors. It is supposed to result from a rather specific set of circumstances, namely the power imbalances contained in hostage-taking, kidnapping, and abusive relationships.

Hoseok took her as hostage, he forced her to come with him and leave Jungkook, the guy she recently dated for the first time. Y/n never had that time to date anyone, her life were too busy to survive a hard time. The situation wasn't really good for her especially after her parents died, along with her sister years after. Leaving her alone with her abusive uncle. Also she has to keep her niece saved.

When she spend her life with her captor. Hoseok keep giving her the new fact about how he feel, took care of her, not to mention threats and hurts she received from him some times. Until she finally accept.

Losing him somewhat hurting her, especially when she witnessed him until his last breath. Haven't sure what Y/n feels she's being attached to Hoseok emotionally, intimately, and she finally fall for this guy either it's forces or just simply because she's pity him. But he is Irish father for the rest of his life. Nothing can changed that.

Just a short time she finally made her niece find her father, just a short time she did make her happy after all those torture and runaway. And then it simply took away again.

By the time she wakes up, she already sat on her husband's grave, staring at the tomb that's written his name. Next to him was their unborn child that it's also taken brutally. Y/n is enough broken but this is the limits before she decided to took her own life if it wasn't Irish that stop her.

She was her last hope until her patience drained out.

Irish wakes up loosing all her burden she's been carried on her chest. They started new life not moving an inch from the place that used to bring her misery.

°°°

Y/n

Present day

My husband wear his simple sweater and coat and let her curly hair covering her forehead just like that. He's already gorgeous effortlessly and he know it. We're going to Isla's house tonight. She will celebrate being single and that for a new house too.

"How do I look?" He teased me spreading his arms and I came closer to hug him, examine from this close were satisfying.

"Handsome."

"I know I am." His cheek tinted crimson red and I smile staring at his eyes.

"This dress is too revealing," he mentioned my black flowery printed dress with spaghetti straps and knee length.

"Really? Should I changed?" I look down at my breasts if that's what he is worried about, it's perfectly covered and no eyes would see the shape from a distance.

"No, it's just cold out there, wear something warm."

"I got it." I show him my black trench coat. We leave the room holding our hands.

There's gotta be so many people in her house later, that wouldn't be wise if I bring the kids so they will stay with Woojin tonight.

In the car, he chose to drive without Lucas and told him to secure the house while we're gone. He hold the wheel while the other hand rested on my thigh, he caress the skin with his thumb gently and sometimes giving me squeeze in there.

"Where do you learn how to teased like that?" I look at him and he smirked.

"I know how to tease, you know me."

"Right." I look out to the window and hold his hand on my thigh try to move them, but he place it back in a place where it belongs.

"Don't pushed me away, I know you love it."

"Sometimes I don't, just to prevent from getting used to when we're not alone."

"We're alone, and I'd like to teased you the way you like it."

I look at him in disbelief, even shook my and lean back.

"Can I ask you something?" He look at me but then focus on the road and smiles.

"About what?"

"The lady named Lisa, whose coming to our auction, was she really just your fellow model?" As the question released, I can feel him being so tensed. His hand gripping on teh wheel tightly almost crushing it. His knuckles turned white and veins popping out.

"She just friend." He says vehemently.

"I don't like how clingy she was, she disrespects my existence as your wife."

"You have the right to hate her,"

"She does any good?"

"Let's not talk about her." He sounds pissed and I can understand. It's been months since then I thought he's going to tell me who she is, and I wait for it but it never happens.

Maybe she really doesn't matter.

Ten minutes later

Isla's new apartment is simple but spacious. There's another guest come and her family
as we get there. I took off my coat and stay with my dress, my husband do the same, he help me put the coat in the rack and walking in.

"Hey, so happy you could make it!" She hug me soon as she see me.

"Its crowded here." She pull away and grab my hand to take me to the dinning room, everyone who knows me says hi give us two empty seats.

"So glad you can make it, fams, have a seat, we're about to dig in." Holding my husband's hand as we take our seats.

"I'm Richard, of course you haven't meet me but my sister told me a lot about you. Amazing chef will granted every wish." He meant to give a compliment. I smile shyly.

"When did you get here?"

"I fly from Russia soon as I heard about the party."

Party he was talking about is this.

"My brother like to joke," she defend him and I smile.

"I surely will come to your restaurant tomorrow."

"That's wonderful!"

Dinner goes one with playful chitchat, my husband and I get along with Isla's family which I rarely met but they are just fun and loud. Her brother interested in politics while their friends he apparently brought from Russia is having an opposite interest.

My husband get along so well at the conversation that leads to fashion and stuff, and the he tells them he owned gallery and work as a model sometimes.

Isla tidy up the dinning table with me while the other having beverage at the spacious balcony. I glance at them but sat on the stoll with her. I made cappuccino ice for us.

"How did you find this amazing place?" I give her the drink.

"I had this place for three months ago, for back up, I like the design and everything is suits with me, so I purchased it."

No wonder, she's rich as it is.

"Back up?"

"Yeah." She sip the drink slowly.

"I have to gather the evidence of my husband cheating behind my back." This fact shock me.

"What do you mean? You knew?"

She smile meaningfully.

"I always wanted to get divorce, Y/n, his intention to mary me is because to get my father's fortune, using me, he will get what he want, my son is the only reason I stay, that's why I set this trap. I destroy cheater like him."

"I'm so sorry, Isla, for what you've gone through."

"Don't be, we're here to celebrate." She raised her cup wanted to make a toast, I raised mine as well. I never saw her honest and happy smile for like, entire year, she is really good at hiding it.

"Your husband get along so well with my brother." She glanced at them talking at the balcony. And then she look back at me.

"He liked socialize, consider he was an actor in the past as well."

"Speaking of witch, did he slept with his female lead at one of his drama?" I almost choked on my cappuccino.

"Why you ask that?"

"Because I'm curious,"

"I don't know, he never let me watch his drama, but I can't pretend that there's always that kind of scene in his drama, at the end of the day he came back home to me to where he belongs. I'm not worried at all." I say confidently. Hurting her feeling in a bit because she doesn't have that supportive partner, although she just divorced.

"I'm sorry, Isla, I didn't mean to." I realized what I say and she just smile bitterly.

"No, that's fine, you know I never jealous of you, Y/n, I know when I see Taehyung and you, you guys meant for each other." She smile and I nod.

"You will find someone kind too." I don't know what to say, I'm not good at giving tips.

"No, I'm not rushed, I will enjoy being single, just me and my son. Beside, I have company to take care of."

"Good for you, Miss CEO!" I hold her hands to congratulate her. She smile at me, staring each other for awhile to be grateful of what we have.

"Come, let's join the other."

Call it stargazing, in the spacious balcony we had this encounter which I never had before with these people. Strange that I only know my husband and Isla in this circle but we're all get along so well. I linked my arms around my husband and rest my head on his shoulder to feel safe, everything is out of the blue. That I can be in this situation after what I've been through.

I had this dream before this, a few times that I saw Hoseok death be great my vulnerable eyes. Every time, is like slicing the sharp scalpel in the same spot. Renewing the wound. I still think of him, that after his death and life with Taehyung I still feel insecure that my life wasn't entirely safe. I just felt a little bit loose.

My husband look at me and I smile at him. He may catch the discomfort from my expression, the need to leave this party and go back to where we can only have each other. He understand that, without I speak myself.

"It's getting late, we should probably head out." He said put an end to this fun conversation I barely enjoy. If it wasn't Isla, I may not want to attend knowing this strange people will be in the same frame with me, her brother is not stranger, but the friends he brought was just unknowingly flirt.

"What, so soon, we haven't jump into the fun game yet!" One of them try to stop us but I already stand up, ready to leave.

"We're not comfortable leaving our child too long. I'll see you tomorrow, Isla." I approach her to give her a hug before leaving.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright, thank you for coming, Y/n." She said broke the hug.

"Yeah."

Isla walk us out, I say good bye one more time before finally leave.

We enter the elevator, grabbing my hand and put it inside his coat pocket, smiling er to ear to each other.

"What are you guys talk about in the forum?" I ask and he just suspiciously smile.

"It's guy talk, you won't understand."

"I'm trying to be, unless you will not tell me because most of the group of guys together will only discuss about girls, am I right?" He tighten his hold as we stepped out of the elevator, walking to our car.

He open the door for me.

"Her brother just talk about business. And I tell them mine. They kind of interested in arts."

We leave the building with peace, I finally can breathe.

"Can I open the window?" He nod at my request. And I eagerly roll down the window to greedily breathe the fresh air.

"What's wrong?" He smell something fishy of my discomfort.

"I don't feel comfortable there. Isla's friends is the reason."

"What they do?"

"One of them keep checking me out. You're right, I should have changed."

"Its not your fault or the dress you wear. They are just flirty."

I smile holding his hand that it's placed on my thigh. The soft music play filling the mood with romantic touch.

As always Lucas would wait for us to come home at the main door. Open the door for him and he open the door for me.

"Welcome home, Mr. Mrs. Kim." He said looking down as he bowed.

"You're not sleep yet?" I ask him, he look up to meet my gaze.

"You weren't home, I can't sleep before I make sure you're safe."

My husband hold my hand but I stop to have a moment talking with Lucas, my loyal guard whose never failed to protect me.

"You should rest, thank you for today." That's what I tell him every time I feel grateful to have him by my side.

"You too, Mrs. Kim."

From Jung to Kim, for him is not easy at the transition. I got married yet he is still here. I heard him talking to Hoseokie, that no matter what happen to him, Lucas has to swear yo keep me and Irish safe. As if he already had this feeling that he will leave us forever. And I was too stone to realize the signs.

"Something wrong?" My husband ask when I reach our bedroom.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I tell him, trying to avoid conversations suddenly I feel this discomfort. But he hold my wrist to stop me. Staring at my eyes.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

I take a deep breath to gather my courage for some reason. I know I'm fine but sometimes I don't, and I always hesitate to let out what I feel. This whole time I was always alone facing the problem that come at me like a huge wave. I survive, there's no different having a partner or not, I still can handle it by my self.

"I'm just tired, maybe a little bit dizzy after a few drinks."

Isla gave me cherry juice which look like a red wine to fool everyone, she know better that I can never drink. Butter caresses my hands looking me with such concern in his eyes.

"You should rest, I'm gonna check the girls."

"Thank you." I smile at him and he leave the room. My face fall into the saddest one once again. I walk towards the bathroom.

Stays under the shower to let the water purify me. I close them shut try to calm my demon. I hugged my knees as my tears slowly slipped through the streaming water above me.

"... 1 2 3, clear!"

That thing hit his chest to wake up his weak heart, it's lifeless there's no more beat. His eyes shut closed, his mouth parted and skins are getting paler, only blood splattered around his neck as the only color of his body. I can't feel his hand holding mine anymore. I can't feel my baby moves inside me anymore. I can't feel anything, that's when I know I die.

I die in this bad dream. My body shaking, pretty badly feeling the dreadful memory invading my head. When I gasped for air, I get out of the shower clutching my tower around my body and breathing hard.

"Baby, you okay?" I heard the knock.

Why did I even locked the door?

With my heavy steps I try to reach the knop and open the door. Seeing my husband was enlightening. I desperately come to him and hold him seeking solace of my own misery.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He ask, his hand felt hot in my cold body.

"There's something in my head, get off me!" I scream uncontrollably, he drag me to the bed and make me sit on the soft cushion.

"Look at me!"

I was already cry when I see him, the tears filling my eyes make my vision blurry, he grasp my shoulders and hold my gaze.

"What happened?" His voice soften this time, knowing I'm calm a little bit. But I'm shivering like I was freaking out.

"Something in my head, I can't get away, I saw him dying, I feel my baby dying."

He understand what I've been through with my emotion, too much pressure from the previous days, too much and dreams I have been keeping alone haunting me.

"Baby, it's over, you're happy now, look at me. I'm here, we're together now, nothing is gonna hurt you." He tried.

"But I saw h-"

"I know, don't think about it." He hold me and I rest my head on his embrace.

"I know there's a lot to take in, this is why you need to get away for awhile. Have some times for yourself."

"You don't need to feel guilty for something you never done. Everything that happen is out of your control, you don't own this life to responsible for. That's not your capacity to think of. We have our future with our girls. Focus on that, just remember that I always love you and be by your side." He pats my back gently. This loving person is precious.

I move back and look at him, he caress my cheeks and cupped them, he wipe away the tears. I smile a little.

Its hard to forget someone that give so much to remember, even though the person is passed away.

"I'm sorry, I should have told you." I look down being ashamed.

"You're having these dreams for days that makes you stress?"

"What Isla's been through is effect me too."

"I know some of the past you've told me will stay there, baby, you respect him as Irish's father, I understand that dreadful moment you were in, but please don't let it dominate you, don't let it trigger you."

"I'm trying."

"Come here."

He will pity me for being this miserable. But a person built their string emotions from this. I need to be banged so many time to get lye stronger than ever. But right now, I'm not there yet, I'm still weak at some point but I know my limits.

"You're shivering." He said when he hugged me.

He pull the cover and told me to lay down, throw away the towel that it's covering me earlier. I stays under the blanket as he joined me after that. We both cuddled the way we deserve this.

"Tomorrow will be better, I promise." He whispers and u close my eyes, slowly drift to dreamland once again, but with him, he is my lucky star, there will be no bad dreams.

°°°

One particular day

A guy but came out of the train looking here and there to choose the right direction next. He is confused in a strange place he wanted to start his dream at. Either shy or scare to ask another people, they just passed by him like he was invisible. He hesitantly walking with the crowds. Keep looking his map, rotating it in confused.

"Hey,"

A thin girl greets him as he startled to look at her already standing next to him. She wear completely warm clothes in a first winter in France.

"You lost?"

His eyes widened to know this girl speaking his language. As if getting out of the dark cave and finally see the bright sun, that's what he is like right there.

"You're Korean?"

"Yeah, I kinda speak the language sometimes." She said genuinely giving him smile. He is folding his map as if he don't need it anymore and focus on the girl.

"Thank God, I was afraid of asking people here because I hardly speak French." He said.

"Where you going?"

"It's my first time here and I'd like to try my luck, I'm looking for this address." He show her from his phone and she look at it. The girl amazed and look up to him once again, smiling at him.

"You're a model?"

"Yeah, try my luck in Europe. I have my audition tomorrow morning." He shyly scratch his nape and smile at her.

"Well, I know that job will make you rich, but Gucci is tough." She walk slowly leaving the train station, the guy follow her.

"You know where you staying? Like before directly goes to your audition." She ask him. And he shook his head.

"I probably choose a hotel, but I also have no idea where."

"Well, there's a nearby hotel next to apartment three blocks from here, the address were thirty minutes if you go with bus, they leave early at seven fifteen." She explain to him which he is grateful he found her.

"Thank you so much, but will you show me there?"

"Sure, I'm heading home."

She walk towards the bus stops with him, and he taking a bus to go home. She have him a little tour on the way to her house. Which he is glad to find such a gem in a strange place.

"By the way, I haven't tell you my name." He said looking at her. She smile as if she is waiting for that moment.

"I'm Kim Taehyung." He extends his hand for her and she gladly hold it.

"Y/n Marchand."

They look each other sharing their smile.

"Well, this is my stop. The hotel is across the street of my building." She inform him once again.

"I guess this is my stops too. Shall we?"

They get out of the bus and wait for it to leave. Taehyung stand there with her waiting for another chance.

"Good luck with your audition. I hope you get it." She said before leaving.

"Thank you, I owe you one. If, we ever meet again, can I take you for breakfast, or lunch, or dinner, I don't know." He laugh nervously and she also laugh with him. Taehyung look at her already admiring such an angle whose helping him this far. He look at her tucking her hair back of her ear and noticed there's a purple bruise on her wrist, his smile fade but try to hide it to not get caught by her.

"Maybe, I'll see you around, then. Goodbye Taehyung." She wave her hand and walk away.

"See you soon, Y/n." He shout and she smile, walking further leaving him by the bus stop.

He keep looking at her until she's disappeared on that door. Got him thinking that just awhile ago the girl just helping him and he already missed her voice. If she ever have that capability to imprint herself on him, that is when it begun.

Who knows the future would want them be more than shared information. Who knows that their meeting was already destined. Y/n doesn't know, neither of Taehyung.

"Happy Eid Mubarak 1445 H.. 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧💜💜✨🌟🎆🎉🎊. May all the happiness be upon you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 10.4K 31
i want to love you again. but how can i do it, when you've hurt me so much? ㅤㅤㅤㅤ+ sequel of "evanesce." a kim taehyung fanfic. ©95STIG...
6.1K 129 33
y/n & taehyung married couples but there was no husband wife Relationship between them but one mistake change everything life, personality, style, le...
77.6K 3.8K 55
"If it hurts, it means you care and it's something worth fighting for." Jungkook X Original Character A Jeon Jungkook Fanfiction 🤍˚。 (Start: 19th D...
3.9K 292 21
"I swear on my entire existence; you're the best thing I have ever waited for." Anyone would be lucky to have him. I just never thought that someone...