guns and roses

By MadisonMorris663

Valentina Gabriella Hernandez is a strong, intelligent, and gorgeous 18 year old who's father is the leader o... More

arrangements
long way from home
love, lust, distrust.
my "sweet" little wife
valentina, alexander, christian
nerves
dresses, dresses....dickhead, dresses
do you want me?
recruits
church bells ringing
where are we?
what did you jusy say to me?

trouble in paradise

3 0 0
By MadisonMorris663

i wake to a certain dark haired girl sleeping in my arms.
her breaths are even, her chest rising and falling calmly.

her dark eyelashes are spread across her cheeks.
just a few weeks ago we were arguing over stupid petty things.

i wouldn't lie and say this girl hadn't
made it difficult at first. she did.

i never expected valentina to be a obedient housewife. to be honest the men in my mafia that kept their women on tight leashes made me angry. they deserved better than that in my mind. my mama had taught me better. i knew better, and valentina was not one to be "kept"

valentina stirred in her sleep and her eyes slowly opened
"mmm good morning pretty boy"

a soft chuckle makes its way out of my lips.
"good morning princess" i say. as valentina stretches in the bed, my grip on her loosens
"would you like to swim today?" i ask her, halfway hopeful she would say yes.
"i'd love to" she responds. "i love swimming...but, can we eat first? im absolutely famished" she sends a wink my way.

god this girl is going to be the death of me. i watch as valentina slowly walks out of the room and into the kitchen, i had my men stock the fridge prior to our arrival so it was filled to the brim with all her favorite foods.

i follow her to the kitchen and watch her open up the fridge, pulling out bacon, eggs, some random fruit, butter and milk.

"what are you cooking for me v?" i ask softly
"pancakes" she smiles widely. shes never cooked for me.

i sit and wonder, her birthday is coming up in the next few days and i have no clue what to get her. she doesn't really have any friends to talk to about it and i am NOT texting her father. i still can't fucking stand that man.

"sweetheart...what do you want for your birthday?"

she stops what she's doing and looks up at me.

"alex. you bought me an island. i don't need anything for my birthday that's too much already"

a soft laugh makes its way past my lips.
"tesoro if i want to buy you a gift i will"

"tesoro? what does that mean?" she asks with a light tone

"it means sweetheart. it's italian"

she hums in satisfaction. she pulls her lips into her teeth, probably thinking about what she wants.
"i'd honestly just like to spend time with you" she says matter of factly

"what about dinner? i can cook for you or we can go out?"

she smiles and shakes her head "why don't you cook for me. i love your cooking and also here's your breakfast"

valentina hands me a plate that has pancakes, bacon, eggs, and some fruit salad on it.

as i sit down to eat my phone starts to ring
valentina glares at me, i pick up the phone. its christian

"christian. why are you calling me on my honeymoon that im trying to spend with my wife"

"boss. it's about vincenzo"
my body stiffens.
"what about him"

he pauses and takes a breath.
"he's in new york." the four words cause my grip on my phone to tighten.
"he sent you a package"
my breath becomes uneven

"open it."

valentina looks at me with an unsure expression on her face. she's confused

christian snaps me out of my thoughts with a small cough.
"boss...it's valencia...it's his head"
valencia is my cousin. he was known to fuck around with the wrong people. but if vincenzo killed him he did something wrong.

"i'll be back."
valentina looks at me concerned.

i click my phone off and clear my throat
"valentina i need to ask you a question"

"what is it?"

"how do you know vincenzo"
she freezes as if she's stuck, she doesn't know how to answer the question"
"valentina this is important, i need you to be honest with me"

"i- i don't-"

"please v." i plead with her. she needs to tell me the full truth of how she knows him. i can't do anything if she doesn't tell me the truth.

"when i was younger, vincenzo was my best friend. he grew up in the mafia world so our family's were close. his father worked for mine."

she takes a deep breath and begins again. i can see the tears welling in her eyes

"as we got older vince and i grew closer. he was my first love. our parents had assumed that we would be the ones to get married. but as time went on, he became more aggressive. i wasn't aloud to wear certain things, i couldn't hang out with people unless he was there. he was so controlling of everything."

"when i was 16, we began dating. the relationship very quickly went toxic, he cheated, lied, abused and snuck around. i was so trapped. i had no where to go. one night i went out with my best friend at the time and didn't tell vince, when he tracked me to the club we were at, he dragged me out by my hair and brought me home. we got into a fight and it ended with me on the floor for hours not able to move. he left the country after that....i refused to be known as the weak girl that got hurt by a man so i trained. i trained so hard, i had already been known as la femme diablo but this just solidified it. i was a ruthless, harsh, cold blooded killer"

i was floored. the man that killed my mama had also hurt my wife. why was he there everywhere i turned. i have a feeling there's things she left out of the story but if i push too hard she won't tell me anything else.

"v, im so sorry to have to cut this short but we have to leave. he's caused issues back home that i have to take care of"

she nodded understandably and begin to clean the kitchen. "we can always come back"

i nodded softly and left the kitchen to begin packing everything back up.

3 hours later
_________________________________
we arrived at the landing strip and had boarded the plane to fly back to new york. our honeymoon had been ruined because of this man and i wouldn't forgive that. i'm going to find him. and make him regret everything he had ever done.
as i sat in the plane, pondering on what i would do to him for the hell he brought down on the people i love.

i meant it when i said i was coming for you vincenzo.

when we exited the plane, the cool breeze hit my face, the temperature change was something i had to get used to.

valentina was right behind me, we made our way down the stairs and entered the car that had been waiting for us.

the driver opened our doors for us as we entered the car.
"v? can i ask you something?"
she nodded and graced me with a small smile

"since you know vincenzo so well, would you be willing to help us with this?"

she smiled even wider "i haven't talked to him or been on a mission in a while. i'd love to"
she paused for a moment
"i decided what i want for my birthday...i want to be the one to torture and kill him. i know you have your past with him...but i want to make him feel the way he made me feel that night"

the way she was so dead set on this reminded me of why i liked her. the spark behind her eyes roared like an uncontrollable forest fire, raging against the windows of her soul.

"i would be glad to give you that."
we sat in the car, hand in hand waiting for our arrival. we would start the mission tonight.
——————————————————————————
we arrived back at the house, valentina exited the car first and made her way to the house

"if we're doing this tonight, i'm changing."

a deep chuckle traveled up my throat and past my lips.

i also needed to change.
i decided on a black pair of joggers and a plain black shirt with my leather jacket.

valentina was now wearing a pair of black leather combat boots and a pair of black jeans and a long sleeve red body suit. if we weren't about to go kidnap and kill someone i might take a quick moment to bend her over and fuck her on the table. but unfortunately there was no time for that.

as i was standing in my office with a map on my desk, valentina enters, her gun strapped to her leg and her motorcycle helmet in her hands.

"if vincenzo is in New York he'll be at his warehouse in manhattan. it's about 45 minutes away from ours. he's strong and has numbers. not as many as you but he has them. most of his men are tweakers and junkies."

i nodded with a stern face "the goal tonight is to go in, get vincenzo and bring him to our warehouse. please go let christian know to go inform our men and women of what's happening"

her and christian hadn't spoke a lot but they got along when they did.
i open the wood drawer to my right, it makes a screech sound that causes me to grind my teeth. reaching into my desk and pulling out the heart shaped locket my mama gave me before she died. she asked me to give it to my wife, and than my first born daughter.

the locket was a rose gold color and had a "K" branded into the front of it. this locket reminded me of what our mission tonight was. i set the locket down and grabbed my gun out of the same desk drawer

shortly after valentina walked back in. "let's get this show on the road hotshot"

this woman radiated power. she was strong and she knew it. but a glimmer of worry shone upon my heart. what if something happened to valentina? i wouldn't be able to live with myself.
we made our way downstairs and met with my men and women.
alex who was a trained sniper. he was an ex marine and could clear a land map with the snap of a finger, ceasar, also a trained marksman but preferred close range torture, he was the type of man to taste the bloodshed of the men and women he killed. christian, my right hand man. he was all of the above. he killed and left no bodies, the police never found any trace of evidence when christian was done. Alessia is one of my best assassins, she came in a very close second now that valentina was in my circle. she was a decent looking young woman, with long blond hair. she's one of the best killers i've ever met, even out of the men in my circle. her preferred style of killing? ripping the throat out of her victims, she gave no mercy and had none to give. she was like a little sister to me.
and last but not least, cecilia.
cecilia was small framed but was the best high tech and bomb expert i had. she could place a tiny bomb the size of a grain of rice still with enough power to take out a 16 block radius on your back without you knowing it. cecelia was young. 16 maybe, i saved her from being arrested when she was 14. she hacked an entire FBI database and took her brother off the fbi's most wanted list she made it seem like he never existed. all his crimes? gone. she didn't play around. hacking, bombs, trackers? it was her job and she knew it well.

"it's nice to meet you all" valentina's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.
"unfortunately we don't have time for small talk if we want to get this done." she winked at the girls

"i assume everyone knows they're jobs?"

"yes don" they all said in unison.
"alexander. i don't want to risk being in the same vehicle with anyone, especially since my job is to find him first and wait for you" she paused for a brief moment "i'm taking my bike"

it was smart, if by any chance they found us before we found them. i didn't want her in the car.

we quickly exited the manner and made our way to our respective vehicles
"valentina" i raised my voice to get her attention, stopping her mid walk

"yes?"

"make sure you come back to me"

"wouldn't wanna come back to anyone else lover. i'll be safe i promise" she says motioning to the gun strapped to her thigh.
i pulled her in for a brief kiss, letting my lips consume hers.

just incase that is the last kiss i get from her, i want to savor it.
we part ways and get ready to make this mission happen.

see you soon vincenzo.
——————————————————————————
wow. tbh that was mostly improv (as most of this book is cause we're going with the flow)
anywayyyy i know it's been few and far between but im really appreciative of all the readers i've obtained within a few days. you guys are going to make or break this story. and this is the longest chapter yet with over 2k words.
i love you all! what do you think is gonna happen in the next chapter? also the time span on this is really slow but i'm trying to speed it up a little
i love you all!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
7.2K 183 14
"Are you sure you want this , agápi?" He asked , lifting my chin , making me look in his blue eyes. He looks at me with hunger in his eyes. I've neve...
516K 14.1K 35
Belle has lost everything to the Mafia. The culprits are lurking to pick her off as well. While life is losing its luster for Belle, Marcello is thri...
321 17 9
In a world of crisis and no hope two great mafia families are aligned by each of their heirs, Valentina Martinez and her soon to be husband Javier or...