The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 110

1.1K 35 6
By MafiaAngel8394

I walked into Jason's room, looked around for the paintball gun that he was talking about the other day and I found it in the closet in a box.

I picked it up and loaded it up, walked out of Jason's closet, and I sneaked out onto the balcony, peeked over the railing slowly to see them talking huddled up.

I pointed the paintball gun at Lorenzo's back and pulled the trigger causing a paintball to hit his back, and I dropped to the ground quickly.

"Princess, I swear to god if that was you." Lorenzo yelled and I laughed, crawled back into Jason's room.

I stood up once I was out of view and quickly ran back into Jason's closet, hid the gun then ran into Jason's bathroom.

I closed and locked the door, and heard footsteps which made me laugh quietly. "Angel, where are you." I heard Lorenzo's voice.

I walked out of the bathroom, and Lorenzo walked into Jason's room. "Where were you?" He asked with his arms crossed.

"The bathroom, why?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Then someone else fucking shot me with a paintball gun." He said, I laughed which made him squint his eyes at me.

"It was probably Adam or Ryan." I said, he quickly exited the room which made me follow behind him but I ran down the stairs.

I walked into the kitchen then walked out the back door, saw the McCann brothers still in the pool and once they saw me they looked at me confused.

"Where were you?" Alex asked.

"Jason's bathroom." I said to them then sat down in one of the chairs.

"Isn't there a paintball gun in your closet?" Justin asked Jason, who made Alex look at me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Did you shoot your own brother?" Alex asked and I shook my head.

"Why would I shoot my own brother?" I asked and leaned back in the chair, Alex smirked at me.

"Maybe because he kept splashing you." Alex said and I chuckled.

"Doesn't mean I shot him." I said as I crossed my arms in front of me.

"Where is she?" I heard Lorenzo's voice and I looked over at the door, and he walked out.

Once he saw me, he pointed his finger at me. "Adam and Ryan are not home missy which leaves you as the person who shot me with a freaking paintball gun." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I was using the bathroom, dork so how could I have shot you?" I said and he stepped closer to me while glaring at me.

"Angel, there was no way in hell that you were using the bathroom." He said and I laughed which made him charge at me causing me to stand up, and run away from him.

I ran down to the second layer yard and hid in some bushes from Lorenzo. I peeked out slightly and saw Lorenzo looking through the other bushes, he stopped looking which made me furrow my eyebrows.

He immediately turned and I held my breath hoping he wouldn't catch me, he picked something off the ground and threw it at the bush that I was in which ended up hitting the side of my thigh causing me to wince quietly which caused me to look down to see a rock.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he looked around and I laughed quietly, he walked over to the shed, and started looking around it which made me laugh again. I slipped out of the bush and ran back up the stairs.

"Sup, dorks." I said to the brothers in the pool and sat down in one of the chairs.

Alex climbed out of the pool with an unknown expression on his face and I laughed as he walked towards me which made me take off running from him, and ran inside the house, ran straight to Alex's office to hide in the vents.

Once I reached the entrance of the vent, I entered the vent backwards and made my way to Adam's room which was a good thing that he wasn't here because no matter what no one except me can enter into his bedroom.

I climbed out of the vent and heard a chuckle behind me which made me turn quickly to see Adam sitting at a desk which made me furrow my eyebrows. "I thought you weren't here." I said and he placed his pointer finger against his lips.

I laughed and felt my bathing suit to see if it was still wet which it wasn't, so I laid on his bed. "Angel, what happened to your leg?" Adam asked and I chuckled.

"Lorenzo threw a rock to see if I was in the bush and when it hit me I remained still until he turned away." I said and his eyes widened slightly.

"Does he know?" Adam asked and I shook my head.

"I did shoot him with a paintball gun, so if you think about it. He got his revenge." I said which made him shake his head and go back to what he was working on before I crawled my way into his room.

"Angel! I'm sorry about your leg. please come out." Lorenzo's voice was heard and I could hear the concern and sadness in his voice.

I quickly got out of Adam's bed and walked over to the door, opened it to see Lorenzo checking in everyone else's room. "I'm right here." I said while closing Adam's door and Lorenzo quickly turned around, rushed over to me.

He immediately picked me up and held me close to him. "I am so sorry Angel." His voice cracked making me wrap my arms around him.

He hugged me tighter making me rest my head on his shoulder, and closed my eyes.

~

Some time has passed and Lorenzo hasn't placed me down or left my side since he threw the rock at my thigh. We were in the backyard with everyone else since they were back from wherever they were.

Lorenzo was standing with Alex and Justin by the grill since Justin was cooking things on the grill, I had my head laying on his shoulder watching both Adam and Jason wrestling in the pool. Adam tried to drown Jason which made me laugh and Lorenzo turned slightly to see what I was laughing at, and he let out a small laugh himself.

He turned back and I heard Alex say, "Hey! You two better be careful doing that." Alex raised his voice a little bit which made me flinch slightly.

I furrowed my eyebrows and Lorenzo started rubbing his hand against my back which made me relax my eyebrows. "I'm sorry Angel, I didn't mean to scare you." I heard Alex say.

"It's okay." I said, I felt Lorenzo lightly tighten his grasp around me and he walked over to one of the lawn chairs then placed me down before sitting beside me.

He examined the bruise on my thigh and I covered it up with my hand which made him wrap his arm around my shoulder, and place a kiss on the side of my head. "I'll tell Dad that I did that." He said and I shook my head.

"No, all they need to know is that I fell against something." I said and he nodded his head, rested his head against mine.

"Food is done." Justin yelled which made the others climb out of the pool and start drying themselves off.

Justin and Alex carried the plates with food on them inside, Lorenzo stood up from the lawn chair then picked me up. He walked inside and placed me down in one of the chairs at the table, and sat down beside me.

He got food for me and then got some for himself, and I started eating because I was hungry. The others walked in and sat down at the table, started getting food for themselves then started eating as well.

After we ate, we all changed into our sleeping clothes and decided to hang out in the living room. "ooo, we should watch a scary movie." Adam said which made Kyle grab the remote, start scrolling through scary movies.

"Let's watch the final destination." Chaz and Ryan both said at the same time.

They looked at each other and started laughing which made the rest of us start laughing along with them. "Dorks." I said and hid my face in Lorenzo's left side.

"She just called us dorks." Ryan said, I laughed harder which made Lorenzo laugh harder.

"She did." Lorenzo said, I heard dramatic gasps from Ryan and Chaz.

"You guys are being dramatic." Jaxon said, Chaz and Ryan glared at him.

Kyle turned on the final destination and we all started watching it, I curled up against Lorenzo making him rest his head against mine. Most of the time both Kyle and Ryan kept jumping which was funny because the movie wasn't even scary.

I could feel myself falling asleep, and I wanted to stay up to watch the movie with them but my body and mind were tired. The moment I closed my eyes, I could feel myself falling asleep.

Third Person

The boys were watching the movie while she was asleep against Lorenzo comfortably. Lorenzo glanced down at her to see that she was asleep against him and a small smile formed on his lips.

Jason who was sitting beside John looked over to see her sleeping and a smile formed on his face, Justin even looked over to see her asleep. The movie ended and everyone noticed how quiet it was, looked over to see her asleep against her brother, Lorenzo.

"Well, someone was tired."  Justin said causing Lorenzo to nod his head and stand up carefully while Chaz held her head.

Lorenzo picked her up slowly and walked out of the living room, headed to the guest bedroom. He entered the room and laid her down carefully on the bed, kissed her head then walked out of the bedroom.

He headed back down the stairs, walked back into the living room and sat back down on the couch with the rest of the guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 31.7K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...
123K 4.8K 102
The Dark Ghosts, one of the most feared gangs in New York formed by only five girls. They are cold, dangerous, fearless and ruthless, yet broken on t...
41K 1.2K 15
Alexandria Brio is a 16-year-old girl who knows pain like the back of her hand. After getting kidnapped at the young age of two she has known nothing...
185K 7.5K 42
she is a innocent girl who has always lived a simple happy life with her loving mother and stepfather-which she doesn't know is her stepfather. ...