Runaway Bride

Por EricaAB99

I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck... Más

Chapter- 1 Runaway Bride
Chapter-2 Finding her
Chapter-3 Color of betrayal
Chapter- 4 Blood relations
Chapter-5 Escape
Chapter-6 Caught again
Chapter-7 "Sleep well, my love"
Chapter-8 Wedding
Chapter-9 Love you
Chapter-10 Care
Chapter-11 Boyfriend
Chapter-12 Sweet Trap
Chapter-13 Dominance
Chapter- 14 Slap
Chapter-15 he is back
Chapter-16 Anger
Chapter-17 Her anger
Chapter-18 Attention
Chapter- 19 Truth
Chapter- 20
Chapter-21
Episode-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter- 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter 37
Chapter-38
Chapter- 39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Episode- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter- 61
Chapter-62
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chpater-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter- 71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Capter-74
PASSION : Darker than love book 3

Chapter-63

3.5K 188 40
Por EricaAB99

Chapter-63

Cherish's POV:

Jasmine passed me some tissues, I kept sniffing trying to hide the pain, but I was failing miserably. I can't act strong in front of her.

The doctor's visit went nice, Jasmine made sure today's appointment was under her name, so she can help me hide this pregnancy. Doctor did said everything is good, but I can't care this with him. That makes me sad.

I know in the start I was scared to tell him, but now him not knowing anything is way scarier. I want to tell him even if he hates me after that, even if he keeps to his words, that he will not let me have his children.

I just want to tell him once, then I don't care about results.

Jasmine said, "Hey... let's go back, you know there is place where you are wanted... I am there... and.."

August said in between, "Yea.. we both are there...." He also came this time, him and Iris are really by back bone. And Iris, she is the strongest, I cannot repay her the way she is protecting me now.

August said, "Cherish... let's go, You need to be taken care of, and this amount of stress will only bring harm..."

I wiped my tears, I said, "NO... Riccardo is injured, he is not in right mind, there is no one other than me to help him, everyone is trying to take advantage of him... that's why he is so insecure... and doesn't trust anyone..."

August sighed, he said, "Diamond... Right now, someone else should be your priority...."

Iris said, "He is right.... I am feeling uneasy about everything.... Trust me, seeking safe space should be your property..."

I said, "Iris... Gust... I need to be here....."

Jasmine snapped out, "How long can you hide?!!!... You gained weight... it won't be long until people to realized it's not simple weight gain.... They will try to harm you... and the life you are carrying..."

I whispered, "I have made my choice......"

Jasmine sighed grabbing her head, She grabbed my hand as she said, "Then one promise to me... When a slightest fear rose in your mind, and you want comfort... then you will straight come to me, call me... Remember, we are your family before that nonsense of a man came in your life..."

Around midnight,

I walked in the palace, and Iris was behind me. It took use more than it should have, we went to eat something to change the atmosphere. Jasmine asked me to get some loser clothes to hide my weight gain better.

I know it's little too late, but it took a lot for me to return as normal as possible. I didn't wanted to appear weak at this moment.

I noticed Riccardo still in the same spot, He was having some coffee I guess, Still reading the same book. I am so confused, what has gotten into him.

It's too late for him to be awake, when he is on meds. Should I ask him go to his room, No... then who will deal with him screaming at me.

Iris whispered, "Let's go..." I nod....

I walked upstairs, but I still had a glance at him.

Author's POV:

Riccardo got up from the sofa, walking up stairs. Out his habits, he stayed up for her return. He feared she would not return, but she did. He wanted her to return to her parents, but yet didn't wanted to lose her.

He was glad she was back in the palace. He entered his room, he was connected to a call with Fred. Fred immediately said, "I have a list... I figured out everyone.... They are ..."

Riccardo said, "I know... My father is helping them, thinking... they will bring him stability and power, but once Rizzo's have in their power, they will kill him first.... He is a greedy stupid man!"

Fred said, "Then should kill them..."

Riccardo said, "Not so easy.... Destroy their first.... make them struggle for each bit of it... Then I will tell them... what is price for trying to hurt my wife? Surely not an easy death..."

Riccardo sat on the bed, He asked, "Where was Cherish today?"

Fred said, "You know.. I have other things to do..."

Riccardo warned, "This is part of your job to insure my Wife's safety...."

Fred said, "Iris isn't giving us any info since... since a long time... Why are we even paying her? Since you lost your so called memory, she doesn't even listen to my single word...."

Riccardo was getting irritated. Fred said, "but I knew you would ask... so..I already did my work... She went to meet her friends... Jasmine and August.... First hospital, then some restaurant .... then Shopping.... then again some café.... and some stupid places..."

He furrowed. He asked, "Hospital?... why?"

Fred said, "Her friend had an appointment.... Jasmine... Yea.. the appointment was for Jasmine, guess she is pregnant...." Riccardo sat back as this didn't amuse him. He was glad that his Cherish was fine.

He ended the call, He sat there silent till a though crossed my mind.

He whispered, "Jasmine travelled 5 hours to see a Doctor here? Does that makes sense?"

But he internally whispered, "But knowing how crazy that Jasmine is, nothing is sane about her....."

He whispered looking at the sealing, "I am over thinking... but I wish it was true.... I wish my dream would come true...." He kept soothing himself with his words.

Cherish's POV:

2 days later,

I was carrying the lunch for Riccardo, he skipped breakfast, and has no intension of having lunch either. I know he will scream if he sees me talking the food to him, but.... I will make up a reason, say it's from his mother.

Yea... He cannot afford to skip a meal.

I was on almost at the final stair, when I noticed Riley. She smirked looking at me, she taunted, "Tsk... tsk... the daughter of Derosa is mere maid here..... well at least it's your own place..."

I tried to ignore her, I tried to walk away to his room when she suddenly grabbed my arm and pull me back push me off the stairs. The tray fell down colliding down the stairs, while I barely grabbed myself holding the wooding railing, her push did pulled me few steps down. Everything scattered down the stairs along with my courage.

I was shivering, if...If I fell....I could have lost my everything..... I almost lost the baby.

Something did scattered in me, my limbs were shaving as if I witness the horror if she succeeded it this.

My heart was pumping with no limit, I felt a lump in my stomach out of fear. I almost died.... I almost lost everything...

I looked at her shaking, she smirked. She laughed, like it was funny. She tried to harm me in broad day light, that so in my own house!

I felt anger, But fear was too bold. I am not scared of her, but I am scared for the life growing in me. I felt pain in my ankle, did I got hurt.

Riley sat down to my level, I was still on the stairs, sitting down breaking in fear, a disaster could have happened.. She smirked, it spooked me out. She said, "See... How shameless you are? You still managed to survive?..... I am sure, if you fell, Then Cherish, you wouldn't have made it alive?"

My hand clutched tight on itself. Riley said, "See... I can get you to myself, in absence of your bodyguard, she can't be with you 24/7.... So, my suggestion to leave from here... Let Riccardo live here peaceful, and by talking care of him, you will get nothing, he doesn't remember you..."

I looked away from her, I am ready to kill her. She suddenly grabbed my face harshly, she said, "Get out of here..... and never show us your face again....."

I kept glaring at her in tears, She said, "OR.... I can kill the baby....."

My eyes went wide, how did she know?

How much she knows?

Riley said, "I know, Your dear friend Jasmine is pregnant.... I have my contacts... How will you feel if she dies in car crash or drowning? both mother and baby dies?... I will find it fun too....."

I am stunned. She is ready to kill Jasmine to get me out of here.

But I am glad she thinks Jasmine is pregnant, because we faked our ID's on the hospital record. The report are on Jasmine's name, it is natural she thinks Jasmine pregnant.

Or... she would never wait a second to kill me right now. The only reason she hasn't killed me yet, is by family background and Riccardo's mother.

Riley said, "If...you still want to stay then... I have no choice but-"

I said cutting her as tears rolled down, "I will... I will leave..."

I can't put Jasmine in danger. I can't....

She is important to me, more than my own life.... But if I stay here... Riley will kill my baby too.... I can't let it happen....

She smiled, She said, "That's like a good Girl.... Now I really get it why Riccardo loved you so much...."

She pulled my face to her again warning me, "I don't want to see you here tomorrow... and I am giving time till tomorrow so you can gather your every drop of belongings back with you..."

Hours later,

I sat on the bed lost....

My tears never fell after that. I knew there was no use of it. I am in a tough position. I have to choose in between him and this life nurturing in me.

The aimless staring at the wall didn't help, I couldn't think straight .....

Her word were repeating in my mind.

I can't let her kill my friend, neither can I let any evil touch me.

My selfish self does want to be near him, How can I abandon Riccardo like this?

I made a promise... I would never leave him, but now I have no choice left....

I have no door open to walk or hide.

30 minutes later

I walked in this study unannounced. I have decided for someone I hold the most responsibility for.

I cannot stay in this palace now......If earlier this morning.... I hadn't grabbed into the railing then... I could I lost my baby.

I could have been never forgiven for that, No MATTER HOW MUCH...How much I want to stay here beside Riccardo and protect him from Riley... I am responsible for My child first.

Anyways, Anyone can get suspicious by the way I am gaining weight. I do not have typical symptoms though.... That eased me to hide my pregnancy till long.

But soon it will be more visible, I will fail to hide my baby bump, What if Riley tried to harm my baby? She did try to harm me too.

I am on my end of my 2nd month. It will be one month or so, and baby bump will be noticeable.

I cannot Risk it.

I noticed Riccardo was on this resting chair, he was asleep. I sighed.

I can't even say good bye to you. I am here to broke our promise. I am here to leave you first, when I promised I will not leave your side, but I know you will think the same.

If you remembered then... I then I didn't have to stand here where I have to choose you or our baby.

Riccardo will you understand why I left?

I walked to him closing the door behind me, I locked it so no one can steal this few minutes from me.

I don't want will happen when I leave you here with her, you will choose her or not? But you forgot me first.

You are my one true love, Riccardo. I never knew love like this before. Thank you.

I smiled bitterly at his face, he is in deep sleep. I tried to fix his hair. His injury is still quite visible. It will take time. But I hope you recover soon.

I retrieved my hand from him when he suddenly grabbed my hand, I was stunned. He opened his eyes and I knew he was angry.

He doesn't liked to be touched.

My eyes were stuck on him, He said harshly, "You have a habit to piss me off... I warned to before, never walk in my space unannounced..."

I got up pulling my hand off his grip but he didn't let it go. He stood up as he towered me. Riccardo said, "What are you so determined to make yourself my enemy?"

Enemy?

I am your wife!!!!

His words hurt me, they to make me bleed.

But some part of me knows, he doesn't remember, or the Riccardo I knew, always bowed down to my wishes, tolerate my tantrums and tried to make me smile.

He is not the same person anymore.

Was the man who loved me a delusion?

Riccardo grabbed my face on my ignorance to answer his questions. He grabbed my chin harshly as he said, "What are you trying to do?..... Are you trying to ... win me or something?"

I looked at him in disbelief, he smirked as he asked, "You fancy me?... You got a liking for me.... Don't you, Sara?"

Whenever he mentioned me with that name, I hate it more.

I pushed him away from me, He looks back at me angry. I said to him, "I am married... and I do not need you....."

He smirked talking back to me, His aura made me step back, he grabbed my arms pulling me closer to him. I was stunned by his behavior.

Riccardo whispered, "Married?... I don't give a damn.... You are not that bad..... better than most I seen... I won't mind to have you...."

He whispered, "You won't mind one night.... It won't be a waste"

I felt his hand on my waist, I slapped him as I couldn't take it anymore. Riccardo was stunned, he didn't looked back at me, his one hand went to his jaw, soothing the place where my hand landed.

I was in tears, I was looking at him in rage.

Riccardo looked back at me, His glare made me shiver.

He towered me as he trapped me in between the wall. He warned, "You know what is meaning to rejecting me?...."

I said instantly, "You will not have me....." Because you are not him anymore.

I had moist eyes by now. He grabbed my face as he said, "You know what I can do to him and you? Do as I say...."

I whispered as this pain became unbearable, "You are not him...."

You are not the same person anymore. My husband, the man who loved me isn't there anymore.

I said to him, "You are not him... and I am not scared of you.... I belong to my husband... And I don't see him in here...."

I want to hate this person, but I know He is the same person who use to love me more than anything. How can he change so much, was he always like this, then what was he Riccardo I knew. Did he changed for me?

I miss my Riccardo.

I felt him wiping my tears, His fingers creased my cheeks. I looked at his face confused, His expression was still of anger.

He whispered something, I couldn't get it.

But his next words came to my ears, "I... can't do this... when you are in tears, Wife.... I tried to be strong.... But... I can't see you like this..." He pulled me into an embrace, his hand rubbed my back as if he was soothing me. I am so stunned, and confused.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

296K 10.1K 70
(Dark romance, abusive, violence and adult content.... please do not read if you are sensitive to these topics) He grabbed her jaw as he warned, "A...
5.8K 184 20
I made a horrible mistake. I agreed to marry the devil. In my defense, I did not know who I would be getting married to when I signed the contract...
184K 10.1K 39
╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ *:・゚✧...
1.1M 42.9K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...