Bond of Stone ~ A Loki x OC S...

By ren1014

"So the stone wanted to link us together on purpose? Why?" Loki shakes his head. "There's no record of the st... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Epilogue

373 11 2
By ren1014

Some years later...

Rhi wanders the gardens at Asgard until she stumbles upon an area with a concentrated amount of magic that was blocked off.

Feeling that it was Loki's magic, she uses hers to pass through the barrier, to discover a small garden of various flowers including purple sparkling ones.

She picks one and inhales its beautiful aroma as she feels Loki's arms wrap around her from behind.

"I see you found my surprise." He whispers in her ear before placing a soft kiss on her neck.

"They're beautiful." She smiles as she twirls the flower between her fingers. "Thank you."

"Now the real question is, how did you get past my barrier?" Loki says before placing another soft kiss on along her neck. Rhi shivers as she feels his lust flow into her.

"Well..." Rhi turns around to face him and wraps her arms around his neck. "When your husband is the God of Mischief, you tend to pick up a few tricks of your own."

"Any other tricks I should know about?" He inquires with a raised brow.

"What fun would that be, if I told you all of my tricks?" She says as she places a soft kiss on his lips. When Rhi pulls away and looks up at him mischievously. "Although there is one trick I've been practicing that I can finally show you."

"Oh?"

She nods. "Can anyone see or hear us while we're here?"

"No...why?" He asks suspiciously. Rhi smirks as she takes a step back. "Darling what are you..." Loki cuts himself off as he watches Rhi's skin slowly turn blue and form jotun markings along her skin.

"What do you think?" Rhi asks nervously as Loki stares at her with wide eyes. "Loki?" He still doesn't say anything and stands there in shock. "I'm sorry I thought-"

Rhi cuts off as she feels herself gets tackled to the ground and looks up to see Loki, now in his jotun form, pinning her to the ground, looking down at her with a dark look in his eye.

"I'm guessing this means you like it then?" Rhi chuckles.

"Like it?" Loki rips off her dress. Rhi gasps at her sudden nakedness as Loki rakes his eyes up and down her body. "I love it!" He growls before slamming his lips against hers.

Rhi instantly wraps her legs around Loki's waist and pulls him closer to her. The material of his clothing rubbing against her naked sex was already driving her mad causing her to grind her hips against him.

"Oh my sweet." Loki whispers darkly as he starts kissing along her neck. "The way you roll your hips so wantonly...you no longer want me inside you. No...you need it. Don't you?"

"Yes." Rhi moans breathlessly. "Please my King, I need you..."

"What so do you need?"

Rhi rips off his clothes and grabs at him. "I need you inside me." She growls

"As you wish, my Queen." Loki purrs as he coats himself in her slick before slowly thrusting into her.

"Oh fuck..." Rhi moans as the girth of his jotun cock stretches her walls. Loki starts a slow but hard pace to keep from hurting her. However, Rhi could feel him trebling from holding himself back.  "Harder...please." She pleads

"As you wish." He says before pulling out and flipping her over to her hands and knees before thrusting back inside at a brutal pace.

Rhi screams in absolutely pleasure as Loki's hips pound against hers.

Loki then grabs a fistful of her hair and pulls her back towards him. Rhi winces slightly from the pressure on her scalp, but in this moment, the pleasure very much outweighed the pain.

"Is this what you wanted? Hmm? Answer me!"

"Yes!" Rhi breaths.

"Good." Loki purrs before biting down on her shoulder drawing a little bit of blood in the process. Rhi screams out again. "Mmm, you like that don't you..." He groans as he smears her blood down her back. "Do you want more, my pet?

"Yes..." Rhi moans again.

"Beg for it, then." Loki sneers. "Tell me how desperate you are for your King to finish you."

"Please..." Rhi pleads as Loki continues to mercilessly pound into her. "Please make me cum, my King!"

"Good girl for asking." He praises as he uses his other hand to rub circles on her clit. "Now...cum for you King."

Rhi's body happily obliges and she cums hard before her arms finally give out. Loki catches her and quickly flips her over and sits her up, before grabbing the back of her head and thrusting his cock into her mouth.

Rhi quickly wraps her arms around his thighs and relaxes her throat to allow Loki to use her mouth for his release.

"Look how pretty those lips of your look wrapped around my cock. Now...be a good girl for me and...swallow." Loki groans as he spills his seed down Rhi's throat before slowly pulling it out of her mouth.

As he lays down on the ground, he pulls Rhi down with him and traces his fingers up and down her back as they come down from their highs and slowly shift back to their regular forms.

"Was I too rough?" Loki asks with concern after a few minutes.

Rhi looks up at him. "No." She smiles softly.

"Good." Loki lets out a deep breath. "I was worried I took it a bit too far that time. I tend to lose a little more...restraint when I'm in my jotun form."

"I know." Rhi says as she gently cups his face. "But I trust you and know you would never try to hurt me on purpose." She says before placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Where did you even learn to do that? I didn't think something like that was possible?" Loki asks.

"Shifting into a jotun was the easy part. Holding it however...that was the difficult part to figure out. I ended up having Dr. Strange help me figure it out."

"Remind me to thank him later. Speaking of the Sorcerer..." Loki says as he sits up. "We're late."

"Dammit Loki! Why didn't you say something earlier!" Rhi says in a panic, as she uses her magic to fix herself and her clothes.

"I got a little...distracted." Loki chuckles as he fixes himself. Rhi punches his arm before they teleport to Heimdall.

"Your majesties." He nods.

"Have they started?" Loki asks

"About ten minutes ago."

"Damn." Rhi mutters as she glares at Loki. "Can you drop us off a few blocks away so we don't interrupt the ceremony?"

Heimdall nods and opens the bifrost for them dropping them off a few blocks away from the church.

Loki and Rhi quickly teleport right outside the church and put an illusion over themselves so they can quietly walk in without disrupting the ceremony. Once inside, they find seats next to Vision and a very pregnant Wanda.

Wanda leans over to whisper into Rhi's ear. "You're late!"

"I know I know!"

"Royal duties?"

"You could say that..." Rhi giggles to herself as she notices Loki's smirk and elbows him as they turn their attention back to the ceremony.

"Christine...Stephen." The minister continues. "You have come here today before us and have expressed your desire to become husband and wife. You have shown your love and affection by joining hands, and have made promises of love and devotion, each to the other, and have sealed these promises by the giving and the receiving of the rings. Therefore, it is my privilege as a minister, and by the authority given to me by the State of New York, that I now pronounce you husband and wife. Stephen, you may kiss your bride."

Everyone claps and awes they share a kiss.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is my privilege to introduce to you for the first time Mr. and Mrs. Strange."

*  *  *

"Congrats you two." Rhi says as she hugs Christine and then Dr Strange. "The ceremony was beautiful."

"You should've seen the beginning." Stephen winks.

"You noticed?" Rhi says embarrassed

"Sorcerer Supreme, remember?

"Right...oh, before I forget!" She gestures to Stephen to hold out his hands where she uses her magic to heal them. "There!" Rhi breathes out when it's done. "Now you don't have to worry about focusing your magic on them, to use them anymore."

Stephen looks at his hands in amazement with tears in his eyes. "Thank you."

"You helped us permanently trap Hela in Niflheim, and helped me learn how to shift into a jotun. It was the least I could do." She goes to walk away but then quickly turns around. "One more thing." Rhi says as she pulls out two glowing pink vials and hands them to the pair. "Our wedding present to you."

"What's this?" Christine asks as she looks over the vials.

"Let's just say...it'll make sure you have a really fun night." She winks as Stephen chuckles to himself, already sensing it was a sex potion.

She walks away and ventures over to their table where Bucky and Steve were already sitting with their twins, Sarah and Abraham. 

Even though the Red Room had given her a hysterectomy, Nat still had some eggs that she happily donated to a surrogate for Steve and Bucky.

"How are my favorite twins doing?" Rhi smiles at the toddlers as she pulls them in for a hug.

"I heard that!" Pietro says as he suddenly appears next to her.

"Sorry, they're a lot cuter than you." Rhi shrugs. Pietro feigns insult as he dramatically gasps and places a hand on his chest.

They then exchange a few pleasantries, before making her way over back to Loki, who was now conversing with her Dad and Pepper, who was holding a very sleeping Morgan.

She pauses to watch them interact, happy that him and her Dad were finally getting along after the rough start. Loki even let Tony throw him out of a window at some point as he said...to get even.

"There you are." Loki says when Rhi makes her way over, and wraps his arm around her waist and kisses her on the cheek.

Tony grimaces. "I don't think I'm ever going to get use to that.

Pepper elbows him. "Will you two be here much longer?"

"Unfortunately no, we have to be back in Asgard here very shortly." Loki says

"Mommy can I go to Asgard with Ri Ri and Loki...please?" Morgan asks with big puppy dog eyes.

Pepper chuckles. "Sweetheart, Loki and Rhi are very busy with their royal duties-"

"Nonsense!" Loki interrupts. "We'd love to have little Morgan stay with us."

"Are you sure?" Pepper asks

"Yeah are you sure?"

"Of course!" He smiles softly as he conjures a small flower for Morgan and places it in her hair. "Who else is going to teach our little sister about magic?"

"Absolutely not!" Tony says

"Calm down, Tony. I'm sure Rhi will make sure Loki doesn't teach her any of his tricks...right?"

"Sure." Rhi winks

"Fine." Tony sighs. "But only for a few days!" Pepper elbows him again. "Fine a week."

"Thanks Dad. I promise we'll take good care of her." Rhi hugs him and turns to Pepper to grab a hold of Morgan. "Ready?" Morgan nods her head happily. "Then, let's go."

They all say their good byes and head outside so Heimdall can summon the bifrost.

Back in Asgard, after showing her around for a bit, Loki and Rhi get Morgan settled in one of the guest chambers for bed before settling in their own chambers.

"Are you sure you're okay with Morgan staying with us?" Rhi asks

"Yes, darling. It'll be fun! She'll learn about Asgard's history from Odin, the rest of the cosmos with Heimdall. Val can start her with some training. We'll teach her magic, dress her in the finest asgardian wear..."

Rhi smiles as she watches Loki excitingly plan the next few days around Morgan...and then everything finally clicks into place.

"Loki..." She says softly as she walks towards him

"Yes?"

She places a soft kiss on his lips and smiles. "I'm ready, too."

Loki looks at her with confusion "Ready for what?"

"To start a family of our own, silly." Rhi smiles

"Are you sure?"

"Loki, I've been ready. I was just waiting for you."

"Shall we get started then?" He says low as he starts to pull her closer to him.

Rhi holds up her hand to stop him from kissing her. "After, Morgan leaves."

"Fine." He sighs and leans his head against hers. "I love you, mitt vakre lys."

"I love you too, mischief."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1.2K 22
Loki x reader (18+). Smut, violence, mature language, slow burn. What if Loki had succeeded when trying to kill Thanos on the ship? Well in Y/N's un...
100K 2.8K 55
This is my first work. The time line is after Ragnarok but let's imagine Asgard wasn't destroyed and infinity war/ endgame didn't happen. I don't wa...
2.5K 66 23
"Your heart is black. You have killed people who never hurt a being in their lives through ignorance and boredom. Look at your hands." The little gir...
66.6K 1.5K 27
You are the newest, and youngest, member of the Avengers. You love being on the team, but it comes with its challenges. Almost every night you find y...