love and destiny 2.0

Galing kay KanakRana0

(do read love and destiny part 1 before this ) Surya singh "I wanna be your lover not your healer " he has a... Higit pa

Characters
chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Accepting the reality
chapter 3 The first Sight
Chapter 4 The coincidence
Chapter 5 Mixed feelings
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 The obsession
Chapter 8 He likes her
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 Friends
Chapter 13 Her emotions
Chapter 14 His Emotions
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Her comfort
Chapter 17 First kiss
Chapter 18 panic attack
Chapter 19 Surprise
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 Aviraj's truth
Chapter 24 Aisha's past
Chapter 25 teasing game
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 what she planned
Chapter 28 what she got
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33 Heartbreak
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
update...
Chapter 36 Three weeks
epilogue

Chapter 32 The party

8 1 2
Galing kay KanakRana0

Author's pov

Aisha came home with Jay from the hospital.

You go inside i bring your stuff " said Jay .
Aisha goes inside. She goes to met her dad in the hallway.
As she goes to the hallway she saw Trisha and Aviraj there .

Trisha....Avi " She whispered.

Hello Aisha how're you feeling now " Aviraj asked .

I am good now " She replied.

Can we talk Aisha " Trisha said. Aisha nodded and they both goes to her room .

Now what do you want " Aisha said.

Look Aisha you're my best friend and you'll always will be my best friend, we can't ruin our friendship just Because of a boy . I don't know whom Surya likes but I want to confess that , that day i suddenly kissed him he didn't i don't know what gotten into me , I must have got wrong hints " Trisha explained.

I knew it I knew it he would never do it " Aisha joyed hearing her story .

Whosoever he chooses I am ready but you should hear his side of story also " Said Trisha. Aisha hummed and nodded.

Btw tommorow is my birthday, do you remember" said Trisha.

Offcourse I remember " Said Aisha.

Okk you should rest now " Trisha left her .
Aisha after taking a bath took a nap .

🕊️🕊️

Next day

Aisha's pov

Trisha organised her birthday party at a club , every year she celebrates her birthday with full excitement and enthusiasm, she invited me , she said she'll pick me up at 8 .
I wore the dress once me and Surya bought for me , he isn't talking to me after I told him to give me space . Well he gave me my space so now it's my duty to hear his explanation .

tring tring... my phone rang. it was an unknown no. i picked up the call.

hello who's there " i answered the call.
no response.

hello are you going to talk " i said.

party mei jari ho " a manly voice came.
sorry who's this" I asked , this voice seems familiar.

Raj this side " he said.

what do you want " i asked arrogantly.

your Surya is just right infront of me , he's playing football with kids , looks happy, if you want him to be happy like this then leave him " he said.

what are you saying" i said.

usne mujhse Mera pyaar Cheena tha , ab meri baari h " he said.

I think Surya hasn't best you properly that's why you you're blabbering like mad " i said.

These injuries are nothing compared to the wrath of my revenge" He said.

Do hell with your revenge" i literally yelled.

mere hath mei iss waqt gun h agr chahu to ek goli mei kaam khtm kardu " he asserted

hey Raj are you mad" i Said.

boom .... I heard a gun shot . My breath left my body , i flinched with the sound of gun shot.

hey Raj what have you done " i took deep breaths . I panicked.

abhi kch kiya nahi h , pr krdunga agr tumne use nahi chorha " he said .

okk okk fine don't do anything to him , I'll do it. I'll leave him but plzz don't hurt him I beg you plzzz" i begged him to spare his life.

good girl " he cut the call.

I fall down on ground panicking , sobbing. if anything happens to him , I will never be able to live and this time I'll die .

it's okk Aisha it's your destiny, you are just unlucky in love , if you don't want that anything bad happens to Surya like Reyansh then you have to leave him .

okk Aisha okk you can do this , you have to do this for his sake" i forced my mind and heart to accept the truth .

Aisha your friend is here to pick you " said bhaii knocked on the door.

I wiped off my tears , combed my hair I just don't want bhaii to see me like this otherwise he'll worry. I opened the door.

amm Aisha are you going to Trisha's birthday " he asked.

yes bhaii" i said.

you could have told me to drop you there , why you have called Aviraj " he informed.

Avi but Trisha said that she'll pick me " i said and i goes downstairs.

amm hey Aisha " said Aviraj.

Avi what are you doing here , isn't Trisha coming" i asked.

she's a bit busy with her friends so i came to pick you " he said .

should I drop you " bhaii asked.

no it's okk " i said.

🕊️🕊️

in the car

Aviraj was driving the car and I was sitting on the passenger seat.

There was a long silence in the car . None of us said anything the whole drive. we reached at the venue.

Aviraj and i goes inside the party hall and I saw dhriti And Avinash there , my eyes roamed to see Surya .

there she is " said Aviraj pointing towards the Trisha, we both goes towards her.

happy birthday Trisha" i gave her a warm hug.
Thank god Aisha , you came , I am happy that things cool down between us " she said hugging me tightly.

Me too " i said giving her a warming smile.

my eyes were still searching for him and finally I see him , our eyes made a eye contact , the tension creating between us was lit. His eyes were fixed on me only me , i tried to ignore him but his eyes never leave me , I can sense his gaze on me , suddenly he started walking towards me and my heartbeats fastened , with every step of him my heart raced like a horse . he came to me .

would you like to dance with me princess " he said , offering me his hand to hold. There was a sudden silence . I wanted to say yes and my heart was about to say yes but my mind worked.

Avi do you want to dance " i ignore him and he looked at me with cold eyes yet confusing look.

Ammm sure " agreed Aviraj and he held my hand and we walked towards the dance floor.

Author's pov

Surya was standing there still processing what had just happened A minutes ago , he looks really pissed off. He was gazing Aviraj like a mad bull . The moment Aviraj's hand meet Aisha's waist , Surya fisted his hand controlling his anger .

amm leave her , I'll dance with you " said Trisha. Surya shook his head and denied
he take the glass of wine and was just standing there looking at them with fire in his eyes.

Aisha knew that she is playing with fire , she can sense the look he was giving Aviraj . The more they were getting close , the more his anger increased.
She was dancing with Aviraj and suddenly her heels broke and she was about to tripped of . She tried to help herself but it didn't help . Aviraj's grip lossened on her  waist and suddenly a rough hand gripped her waist tightly . Aisha fisted his Shirt tightly and looked up . It was Surya .

you okay Aisha " he asked worrying with a soft tone .

you can't even hold her properly" he said to Aviraj but that tone was hard .

it's not his fault , my heels broke " said Aisha rudely and gets out of his grip .

okk let's go home now " Surya said .

I don't want to go " she said.

Aishaa" he was mad but still trying to control himself just for her sake.

what Aisha haa .... I came here with Aviraj and I'll go with him only " she said

Aisha i know you are pissed off about that day but we'll sort it out just come with me , we'll talk " he said and he offered his hand to her to hold .

Aisha jerked off his hand and holds Aviraj's hand.

I don't care about you , i don't even remember what happened that day " she said .

surya's facial expressions changes , he felt betrayed , betrayed by her , her words were harsh , so harsh that it ached his inner body . a lone tear formed in his eyes.

why are you doing this princess " he formed words with difficulty. He tried to form an eye contact with her but she ignored him .

why are you doing this , can't you understand I don't want you " she yelled Rudely but inside her heart shattered into pieces after seeing his like this .

what do you mean by i don't want you , don't you love me " he said .

No , I have never loved you surya" she said.

I love you Aisha and i don't care if you love me or not , just come with . I swear I'll make you fall in love with me and I am damn sure you love me , there is something going on in your mind " Surya said . It was more like a pleasing.

I wish I was what you wanted " Harsh words came out of her mouth.
" Let's go Avi " She left from there With Avi . She didn't even looked at him once . She knew if she looks at him then it would be hard for her to leave him . She had to leave him .

🕊️🕊️

Aviraj dropped her at home . The whole drive she was controlling her tears . Telling her eyes to wait to burst into tears for some time.

Thanks for dropping me " She thanked Aviraj .

What have you done Aisha " Aviraj asked.

I did what was needed " She said.

This isn't you Aisha , this isn't the Aisha i knew.  The Aisha i knew is kind , loving and moreover she isn't rude . You just broke his heart is that what was needed " Aviraj spits Truth . He was really disappointed with her behaviour.

Guess you made a mistake in recognising me then  " She said and got out of the car.

Follow me on Instagram

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

321K 32.9K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
25.5K 1.7K 47
Mom, dad I'm finally back to this country. To the place that took my everything from me. I don't know how I'm gonna face all the upcoming challenges...
367K 19.5K 72
Geethanjali Iyer, an interior designer by profession and an art teacher by passion was a bubbly, fun-loving girl but now she has become reserved and...