Embrace Me Tightly

By ButterFly_707_

I don't know from where it starts, but i want my end in your embrace. This Love story is about Advik Rathod a... More

Author's Note
Cast
CHARACTERS
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7 (THEIR PAST)
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
CH.13
CH.14
CH.15
CH.16
CH.17
CH.18
CH.19
CH.20
CH.21
CH.22
CH.23
CH.24
CH.25
CH.26
CH.27
CH.28
CH.29
Ch.30
CH.31
CH.32
CH.33
CH.34
CH.35
CH.36
CH.37
CH.38
CH.39
CH.40
CH.41
CH.42
CH.43
CH.44
CH.45
CH.46
CH.47
CH.48
CH.49
CH.50
CH.51
CH.52
CH.53
CH.55
CH.56
Note
CH.57
CH.58
CH.59
CH.60
CH.61
CH.62

CH.54

443 70 22
By ButterFly_707_

-----------------------------------------------------------

● TARGET: 48 VOTES, 10 COMMENTS.

● Thank you so much everyone for your votes and comments. You all made my day cuties.

● I'm on the trip so I was not active like before but finally the wait is over....here is the update. So now I will upload regularly.

I love you♥️

Happy reading 🧡

-------------------------------------------------------------

SONG NAME: SALAMAT

Feeling weight on him he open his eyes only to see Pari who is sitting on his stomach.

Pari- Good Morning Chachu.

Saying she hugged Advik. Caressing her hairs he said.

Advik- Good Morning Cherry.

Pari- I'm hungry.

Looking at clock which is showing 4 in the morning.

Advik- itni subah?

She just nodded. Carrying her in his arms they both complete their morning routine.

Pari- Chachu...

Said and spread her arms giggled at her he again Carry her and start going towards kitchen.

Advik- for you my baby.

He forward milk to her.

Pari- yours?

Advik- You know na chachu don't like milk.

Pari- You are my hero and hero needs energy so drink with me or I will not drink.

She said and crossed her hands on her chest and pout.

Advik- OK ok baba. I'm drinking.

He said and closed his nose with his finger, thumb and start drinking. Looking at his action she start giggling.

Advik- Badmash.

He start trickling her their laughter echoes in whole kitchen.

AT NIGHT

And the best song award goes to Our one and only MR.AR..ADVIK RATHOD.

Smiling at audience he touched his parent's feet and hugged his brother,bhabhi and Pari before going on the stage with soft smile.

After receiving the award like every years he inhaled long breath and looked at sky while rubbing his ring which he never took off.

AT HOME

Advik- You all go I will come after 3 days I still have one concert.

Djvya- But Advik...

Advik- I will surely come bhabhi don't worry about me.

Lastly they all went to village (his parents also) living advik here alone as he has concert.

BACK OF THE STAGE

Aditya- Sir?

Advik- How many time should I tell you that call me by my name Aditya.

Aditya- There is a proposal from Ms.Ritika for collaboration....

Advik- You know my answer already.

Aditya- You just can't reject all the proposals. It's 5th time you are rejecting her. It can effect your career Mr.Rathod.

Advik- And you know very well that I promised my....

Aditya- Everyone needs someone in their life so just find someone else.

Looking at him with unbelievable look he said more like make him self clear.

Advik- Uski yaadein hi kaafi he mere jeene ke liye.

Aditya didn't speak further after looking at Advik's eyes. Without looking or saying anything he grabbed his mic and make his way to the stage.

Like his every concert this concert tickets also sold out in just some hours.

Everyone start hooting his name but his mind is somewhere else. He looked at audience with small smile while his mind is mess closing his eyes tightly he start singing....

AFTER 2 DAYS

It's been 3 days since they go to that village. Advik is packing his bags. Completing his packing he stands infront of Niyati's pic and said.

Advik- Why do I feel like something is going to happen? What is this feeling Angel? I don't have more strength to face future alone but I will face FOR YOU. I know you are alive Mera dil kehta he or dil kabhi juth nhi bolta.

Caressing her pic he mumbled with his wet eyes.

I love you.

Sitting in his car backside his eyes are looking at sky. Today sky is also unreadable like his Mind. Black clouds, thunders like sky is also waiting for perfect moment to drop rain's drops on the land.

Finally after some minutes they reached in the village. Taking a deep Fresh air he again closed his eyes not knowing why his heart beats are running so fast like they want to go somewhere. Like his heartbeats knows that someone is here which he was dying to see.

Rain starts like sky is crying knowing what is going to happen in just some Mintues which will change Advik's full life.

He open his eyes when his car broke down. he roamed his eyes in village. His eyes stucked on someone who is away from his car. But that person is blurred because of raining.

Driver is busy in car without telling him he start walking towards that someone without knowing himself. Like someone is controlling him.

One girl's back is facing him. That girl is fully wet her arms are spreading widely to feel each and every drops of rain.

Before he called her his eyes stucked on her neck the same BUTTERFLY TATTOO. His leg's freeze, breath stucked in his throat, eyes becomes wet not believing on his eyes.

M..my An..Angel...

She turned back feeling someone behind her but not able to see who is he because of heavy rain. Not seeing any moment of his she grabbed her dupatta from tree and start walking fastly as it's already late night.

He start following her with his shaking body. His eyes are not able to see properly because of rain and his tears.

Before he grabbed her hands she walked away from his side like she was not here he was just being delusional about her.

He lost his strength as he didn't eat anything from morning being busy. he sit down while resting his head on tree not able to walk further.

I kn....know yo..you a..are al.. alive. Meri an...Angel mujhe chhod ke k..khi ja..jaa hi nhi sa..sakti.

He start mumbling again again and lastly his body becomes unconscious.

AFTER SOME HOUR

Opening his eyes his eyes start roaming here and there to find that one girl. Everyone are looking at him with confusion before they ask him anything he stand up and come out from the room.
(His driver found him and they reached the guest house. Pari is sleeping )

Varun: Chhote what happened?

Ignoring everyone's questions he start finding her in every room desperately. Tears are not stopping he was sobbing hardly. Feeling pain in his heart he start hitting his chest.

Opening the main door he was about to step out in rain but Vansh pulled him and shout.

Vansh: WHAT HAPPENED CAN YOU TELL US FOR GOD SAKE.

Removing his hands from his shoulder he stands infront of Divya holding her both hands in his hand he some how speaks.

Advik: Bha...bhabhi. An..Angel, my an..Angel is Ali...alive. yo...your chho...chhoti is Al..alive.

Her eyes becomes widened in shock not believing what she just heard. She doesn't know if this is true or not but just after hearing those words which she wants to hear from last 4 years tears start rolled down from her eyes.

Everyone is looking at him with pure shock. Leaving her hand he knees down and start crying his heart out.

Advik: MY Angel is alive.

He was sobbing very hard.

Varun: Shh...cool down chhote.

He said with tears and hugged his younger brother.

Advik: Bhai, my an..Angel,my ni..niya is alive. Ple...please tr..trust me bh..bhai.

Rubbing his back he starts caressing his hairs.

Varun: We trust you bachha. Stop crying hmm? Here drink some water.

Advik: No I ne..need to fi..find her.

He broke the hug to move out but his father stopped him.

Suresh: Just calm down Advik. First sit and make your self clear to us can't you see how everyone is hoping that you will explain your self. Why suddenly you are saying that Niyati beta is alive.

Understanding what his father saying they all sits in the hall. They are staying in one big house on rent the owner of the house come when Varun told them about Advik's unconscious.

Advik: When our car broke down.......Then I saw the same tattoo. Butterfly Tattoo on her neck......then I don't know where is went leaving her Adi alone in dark. Please trust me she is alive.

They all start hoping that jo wo soch rha he wo sach ho.

Moving closer to the owner. He joined his hand.

Advik: Namaste.

He said and touched the old couple's feets.

Advik: Did you.....Mera Matlab hai kya aapne ise dekha he?

He asked and showing them Niyati's picture.

Are ye to Meera beti he. Par aakpe pass iski photo kese?

Everyone's eyes widened hearing that old couple.

Advik: Kh..kha pa..par he ye.

Ye to hmare samne wale Ghar me hi rehti he bahut hi achhi ladki he.

Advik: aap ha..hame us..uske pa..pass le ch..chalenge?

Standing infront of one small house that old couple knocked the door. Other old couple open the door after some Mintues and looked at all of them with confusion becuase it's 11:30 at night.

Suresh: Namaste. Kya aap log ise jante he?

He asked that couple but advik start walking inside after looking at wall picture where niyati and that couple's picture is hanging.

Smiling at her picture he cressed her face.

Advik: I knew it. Tum mujhe chhod ke ja nhi sakti.

They all take sits everyone's eyes are roaming here and there just to see niyati's one jalak.

" hum dono raat ko farm se wapas aa rhe the tabhi hame ye mili. Hamne use hospital me dakhal Kiya 6 months ke baad she come out from Coma. She didn't remember anything. We asked police to help her to find her identity but they never give us proper answer. Hamare pass itne paisa bhi nhi the ki hum city Jakar police se madad mange.

Hamare koi bachhe nhi the or uske pass koi family so we accept her as our child and she accept us as her parents."

That old lady said without any lie.

" She knows we are not her real parents, she knows how we found her, she knows she lost her memories. We never hides anything from her. Hamne use utna hi pyaar Kiya he jitna koi parents uske bachhe ko karta he. She becomes our small world in these 4 years."

Her husband said.

Advik: Where is she?

Opening the door they all stands outside. Not believing that she is infront of their eyes.

You can go inside she will not wake up. She tooks sleeping pills because she can't sleep without that. - Old man said.

They all walk inside small room Divya sits nears her feet. And about advik.....

Coming closer to her he knees down at her level. Her face is shining under the moon light just like an Angel.

She was sleeping while hugging one big teddy. With his shaking hand he hold her hand. Feeling her near him after 4 freaking years he can't control anymore and start crying while resting his forehead on her plam.

He looks up and saw she still has that ring in her finger. Rubbing her ring finger he softly kissed on her finger with his shaking lips.

Coming closer to her he start caressing her cheek. Still he can't believe that those hands which used to cressed her picture from last 4 years now he is caressing her cheeks in real.

Coming more closer to her he very softly kissed on her forehead for some good seconds and his tears dropped on her forehead.

Advik: I lo...love yo...you

He said smiling at her And after 4 years advik smiled with his full heart which reached to his eyes and his eyes sparkle with full happiness and tears.

And that night he finally found his home again, his angel, that night when he awake whole night and admired her with just love, that night when again Puchka meets his pungi and that night one dialogue also becomes True which we all used to hear from childhood.....

"Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai."

‼️Next chapter's spoiler is out on my reel. Go and check it out.‼️

------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO CUTIES :] :]

:) OK SO, NOW NO MORE RONA DHONA. AB THODI HASI HO JAYE NEXT CHAPTER ME.

:) If you like then don't forget to do vote, comments and share. Wattpad par bhi follow Karlo guys😌.

:) I hope you like this chapter.

:) Complete the target fast fast.

:) Follow me on Insta. IG I'D:- butterfly_707__

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. SEE YOU SOON. TILL THEN BYE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONCE......

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 2K 32
"Look, I can't deny this proposal otherwise my family will fix my marriage with a drunkard." I said while looking in his eyes. "So, you will marry me...
166K 8.8K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
5.2K 365 14
𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓰𝓮, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓸𝓿�...
130K 4.5K 31
Mom....... What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no not insisted...