luffyxnami (one shots)

Par yahiaa8

All characters belong to their genius owner, Ichira Oda. The cover photo is not mine either. Welcome back g... Plus

Bellemere-san
Happiness
Birthday
Making love 1
making love (2)
making love 5
making love 4
Stupid or smart?
short comic
short comic 2
Our children!!
the flower
Friends or lovers!
new story
Night conversation
Different Luffy
Different Luffy 2
He's mine
Gears
Smile
Jealousy

making love (3)

78 4 1
Par yahiaa8

nami: You dare run away from me Luffy, well know that I won't just end up here, I'll make this dream of yours a reality.

Nami laughed as she thought of another plan tonight to get her boyfriend.

luffy pov

After I escaped from Nami, I quickly went to the bathroom. Oh my God, what did you do to me? Why do I feel so hot? I think a cold shower would do the trick. I opened the bathroom door, took off my clothes, and sat in the cold water, thinking about what Nami was doing to me a while ago.

I put my hand on my lips while thinking about what we had done a little while ago. It was not a bad idea at all, but I felt as if it would not stop at this point. I wanted to continue, but I was really afraid. I do not want to get married. I want to be the most free person in these seas. I do not want to Being tied down by a woman next to me, like Hammock.

While I was lost in thought, my body calmed down. Oh my God, I thought I was really burning up. What did Nami do to me? When I was about to leave the bathroom, the door opened and a person entered that I did not want to see in this situation.

My face turned pale when I saw that Nami entered the bathroom with only a towel covering her body, locked the door behind her, and turned around looking at me with an innocent smile.

Nami: Ara Luffy, I didn't know you were here.

Luffy: (with fear) Really, Nami, this is a terrible lie. What do you want? I will go out now, the bathroom will be empty.

Nami: (laughing), no, I want you to take a shower with me. Come on, Lovey. I'll just wash your back. I won't do anything bad.

Luffy: Chichi, okay, since you said that, can you wash my back? I haven't washed it in a long time.

nami pov

Oh my God, did you really believe what I said, it doesn't matter, have a little fun.

I went a little behind Luffy in the tub. The water was covering his lower half. Oh my God, I want to milk him like yesterday, but no, not now. I approached him lovingly and rubbed his back. The place was silent and I was really focusing on my work. I was also lost in the amount of small scars on his back. Oh my God, it hurts.

Nami: Luffy, don't these little scars hurt, I can be a little gentle.

Luffy: No, keep going. It doesn't hurt anymore. It's a sign that I'm getting stronger day by day.

Nami: (smiling), that's a really good way to think, but how did I get this scar?

I was pointing to a small scar on his right shoulder blade.

Luffy: Shishishi, I got it when Ace, Sabo and I were hunting the King of the Jungle in the forest on our island.

Nami: (Sigh), It seems that you were very naughty when you were young.

Luffy: Chichi, yes.

After I finished rubbing his back, I wanted to play with him a little. I removed the towel from my body and showed off my curves that would make any man swoon, but wait, why is there no reaction from him? Is he really asexual? I frowned a little and when I was about to enter the water, I jumped. I quickly felt that the water was cold.

Nami: What is this, Luffy? Why are you sitting in cold water?

Luffy: Whose fault do you think?

I thought a little about his words and my eyes widened. Oh, it seems he knew how to act in order to get rid of his arousal. Unlike me, I masturbated on his bed after he left the room. Wait a minute, why is he trying to dive into the water like that?

I smiled when a thought came to me, Oh, poor guy, is he trying to hide his beautiful penis from me?

Nami: Haha, come on, Luffy, show me your little friend. You don't have to hide him. Look, I'm showing my whole body. Don't worry, there are no taxes

Luffy: No, it grows again when I see you, and I know very well that you are doing this on purpose.

Nami: (smiling innocently) Oh come on Luffy, I just wanted to wash your back.

Then I had a beautiful idea. I approached the sink again and sat on Luffy's lap, and I felt a huge electric shock after his erection touched my ass. Oh my God, I ejaculated just from this contact. Oh my God, I hope Luffy doesn't notice this.

Luffy: (panting) nami, get up, I'm not feeling well.

Nami: Let me enjoy, Captain.

After the orgasmic pleasure I got from sitting on Luffy's cock was gone, I just grinded my ass against his cock. Oh God, I want him inside me. This idiot didn't feel anything, but then I heard something that made me extremely happy. Luffy moaned. Oh God, was he moaning?

Luffy: Na... nami... Please..... Stay away from me...

I smiled a little and got up from him. I groaned a little when I lost contact, but I turned to him and sat again in his lap, my face to his, and his penis was positioned between my stomach and his. Oh my God, I just wanted to suck him, but then I held his face in my hands and looked at him lovingly.

Nami: Luffy, I love you, and whatever you feel towards me, I haven't to give up my feelings so that you can love me too, and the love I mean is a love between two lovers who will get married. Do you understand this, and if I see you getting close to another girl, or even by chance, or doing something like this with anyone else, I will It will be the last moment of your life.

Luffy: (sweating) Okay, but um....

Nami: What do you want?

I put a little pressure on his penis and we groaned from this touch until Luffy did something that made me sad. He quickly stood up, took his clothes, put them on in the blink of an eye, and ran out of the bathroom.

Nami: (sigh), once again even though I confessed my love for him, oh I want him, I want him all for me and only me, I would be so selfish, I want Luffy for me only, his body is mine and his smile is mine, not for anyone else, I don't care what others will say, Luffy will be mine Just me, yeah like this Luffy will have no other choice.

At dinner time

I was sitting next to Robin and Luffy, and dinner was going well. Luffy even seemed to forget what I had done to him while we were in the bathroom.

Robin: It seems that the captain is not behaving as you want.

Nami: (sighs), yes, but I will be alone. I have a plan and I will do it from now on.

Then I looked at everyone, stood up, and slammed my hand on the table until everyone heard me.

Sanji: Do you need anything, Nami-swan?

Nami: I have an important announcement.

Zoro looks at Luffy and sees that he is sweating.

Franky: What's this ad Nii-chan.

I went behind the seat where Luffy was sitting and they were looking at me in confusion, and then I put both of my hands on his shoulders in a romantic way.

Nami: I have decided that Luffy will be my lover and future husband.

There was a long silence from everyone, and some wind blew to make the atmosphere appear more dramatic, and then Frankie was the first to speak.

Franky: (crying) Wahahaha, I knew that my little Luffy would grow up quickly. Well done, brother. I'm proud of you. Damn it, don't look at me, I'm not crying.

Franky: Yohohoho Luffy-san is the lucky one.

Robin: Fufufu.

Usopp , Chopper: Hahaha, Luffy finally became a man.

Zoro: Ha-ha-ha, what interests me most is the cook. Just look at how he looks. He's very funny, ha-ha.

They all looked at Sanji and found that he was standing silent and not breathing, so Chopper ran at him.

Chopper: (crying) Sanji, are you dead? What happened?

Chopper drops him on the ground and Sanji wakes up, breathing quickly.

Sanji: Thank God it was a dream wasn't it, I just saw the worst nightmare in my life.

Zoro: Ha-ha-ha, it's the truth, love cook. Just look around you.

Sanji looked around and saw Nami wrapping her arms around Luffy's shoulders, so he fell down again and fainted, and Usopp and Chopper carried him to the infirmary.

Luffy: (sweating) But nami, I didn't say anything, and I didn't even decide how you decided this yourself.

Nami smiles, tightens her arms around him, gives him a wet kiss on the cheek, and smiles at him flirtatiously.

Nami: You are the one who taught me that pirates take what they want and are selfish, aren't you, my love?

Luffy tries to escape, but Nami grabs him tightly.

Nami: There is no escape for you. You are mine and I am yours until we die, and you will return to me what is mine. Do you understand, my love?

Luffy: (gets nervous), guys, help me....

Nami: (angrily) What are you saying?

Luffy escapes her grip and runs outside, screaming in fear and saying, "Never."

Nami finally frowned and sat on his seat, grabbed his spoon and started eating from it while the rest looked at her in confusion.

Nami: What happened?

Zoro: Do ​​you think I should fall in love with you or what, witch?

Franky: Yes, Luffy may not want this relationship.

Brooke: And what should he return to you when it is yours?

Nami: Firstly, if I need to force him to fall in love with me, I will do so. Secondly, Luffy wants this relationship, and the proof is that he saw our wedding in his dream.

Zoro: You are truly a dangerous woman, more so than the one next to me.

Robin (smiling innocently) Did you say something, swordman san

Zoro: No, I didn't say anything.

Franky: Wait, wait, are you telling me that Luffy Ray is because you two get married in the future, and ahahaha, I'm glad he's really growing up fast, you bastards, I'm not crying, no one's looking.

Brook: But Nami-san, you didn't answer my question

Nami: Third, I want his virginity، Because I am the one who will take it from him and the only one who will be his only, and if anyone approaches him, whether a man or a woman, his end will be at my hands.

Brook: Yohoho Nami-san is really scary, but I think Luffy-san doesn't care about either women or men.

Nami smiled silently and everyone remained silent and then they left one by one and the last one to leave was Nami and she said that it was time for a backup plan. Everyone was asleep but Zoro and Robin were in the observation room. Nami headed towards Franky's workshop and got four kerosene chains and headed towards her room and dressed. A pink shirt and shorts, (like the ones she was wearing before going down to Dressrosa), and she looked at herself again in the mirror and headed towards Luffy's room, and to her surprise, she found the door closed.

Nami: (smiling), haha. Will a closed door prevent a thief from taking what he wants, my love?

Using my stealing skills, I opened the door easily and entered and locked the door behind me and searched for my lover who was trying to escape from me. I found him sleeping smilingly on his bed. Oh my God, Luffy, do you really think that a ridiculous lock would come between you and me?

I approached the bed with a smile and tied my sleeping lover to it so that he would not attack me. After I tied him, I kneeled on his chest and looked at him with a smile.

Nami: Luffy, wake up, my love. I have a nice surprise for you.

In a flash, Luffy woke up and when he saw his situation, his face was pale.

Luffy: Nami, why did you come, why did you tie me up like this, is this Kairosuke?

Nami: Yes my love, now this will be the most beautiful night of your life.

Luffy: Nami, why are you doing this? I don't want to do this.

Nami smiles and looks at him a little scary and Luffy feels afraid

Nami: Because I love you with all my heart, and I do not think about any other man except you. You are the only one to whom I can give my body, and whether you like it or not you will become my lover, and we will make love now. If you are obedient, I will untie you.

Luffy: (sighs), but I don't know these things, and I don't want to have any woman, I won't get married.

Nami laughs lightly and holds his face in her hands.

Nami: I'll make you change your mind after the fun we'll have tonight, my love

Without further thinking, Nami began to kiss him lovingly. She brushed her lips against his lips slightly, and Luffy was panting beneath her. She wanted to enter his mouth, but he was reluctant. She sucked and bit his lower lip, which led to a sudden gasp from her lover, so she took advantage of the opportunity, inserted her tongue, and began to explore his mouth again.

Oh my God, his lips taste so good, I love it, no. Rather, I adore it. Luffy, I hope you like the taste of my lips too.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

66.7K 4K 42
فتاه تجبرها الظروف على اتاخذ قرار صعب ! تنكرها بولد ودخولها لمدرسة عيال . القصه جداً غير عن القصص الي تشبها من العنوان اتمنى تنال اعجابكم . الكتابه:...
353K 6K 25
Luffy stumbles upon Nami by chance on a small island after the crew was separated at Sabaody Archipelago. The two decide to train together, but then...
1.5K 393 26
انت لا تصنع المعجزات .. انت في حد ذاتك معجزة | | برزخية الاحوال و الميتافيزيقيا أشياء مستحيلة الوصول و الادراك ، و ان اخترت الاعتياد على حقيقة التغير...
510K 8.2K 26
COMPLETED The Straw Hats began their two years training that were needed for them to survive the New World. The captain and the navigator, though, ca...