Rashell

Bởi GeniRock

She is Rashell the daughter of a trillionaire and a biracial. He is a bully and the son of a billionaire. She... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter 8
Chapter9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue

Chapter 62

14 0 0
Bởi GeniRock

Maclin Home

Mr. Maclin is in the living room watching a documentary.  Tyron walks in. Tyron ignores his presence and heading to his room, he stops him.

" I've been waiting for a response from you."
" I know."

" So is it a yes?"
" No. I'm not leaving this country to Singapore. I'm gonna stay here."

" Young man, I asked you in a friendly way . Have you really thought about the benefits?"
" Dad, I don't care about it. All I care and want is to be happy and not leave."

" Tyron it's business we're talking about and not happiness. You don't put business aside for pleasure, things that will make you happy. It's a whole different level and life. You should know this."

" I don't want to stop trying to force me!!"
" I'm not forcing you!! Is it because of her?"

" Who?" He growls

" Rashell Virginia Olivares. You think I don't know? I'm your father, I watch you when I can. I allow you to do what you want so just understand."

" It's not because of Rashell but my decision. I won't go." He says and starts to walk away.

" Oh really? Tyron don't you dare walk out on me!!!"

Tyron halts.

" I won't force you but bear in mind when I drop, you fall with me to the bottom and don't push me to do something I don't want to."

Tyron walks away in anger.

" Honey...you should think about what you're asking him to do. It's something new and hard to swallow."

" Brie this is not about him but us. Our family, life. So talk to that son of yours before I loose my temper."

Mrs. Brie walks to her son's room.
Knocks

" Who's there?"
" Me."

" Come in."
" Son, don't you think you're overreacting?"

" How?"

" It's just a business deal. You'll be back within a week. It won't be for long. You can tell Rashell about it. She'll probably listen and understand."

" I don't want to leave mum. It's not totally about Rashell...I just don't want to leave."

" Hmmm.. Rashell, is she...?"
" My girlfriend? Yh she is and I really love her."

" Huh!! No one is stopping you from dating her. All we ask from you is just an escort and you'll be back before you know it."

" I won't change my mind  mum. I'm sorry."

His mum sighs deeply and walks out.

In bed, he thinks about everything. Rashell is the reason why he doesn't want to go.

He just found his love and you expect him to leave for a business deal you've been doing your life time. In his dad's office, he engages in a phone call.

" Don't worry, he'll be there. Thank you very much "
Hangs up.

Tyron's dad is asking Tyron to follow him for a reason if not he wouldn't bother involving him. He tries to find a way to get Tyron on the jet with him to Singapore.

Two days later

" Are you seriously going for love in place of business?? What do you even know about love?!!"

" Don't say that!! Love is the greatest of all. If you can live without love doesn't mean I can do same. Sometimes I don't know how to look at you!!!"

" Language! Language!!! Don't say anything that will make me cut you off. Say more and I'll kick you out of this house!!"

" Fine!! I'll leave!!"
" Get back here!! Tyron! Tyron!"

Lawrence Maclin follows his son to his room. Tyron takes a duffel bag and begins to pack his clothings into it.

" You're not leaving this house now!!!"
" There's nothing you can do. I'm leaving!'

He takes his bag and walks out on his angry father.

" Tyron! Tyron!!" His mum calls out but as angry as he is, he doesn't turn to his mum.

Tyron slams the door and at the garage, he starts the car engine and drives to Jason's house.

Jason House

" Hey, come in."
" Thanks."

" What's going on? Everything okay?"
" Not really. I just need somewhere to clear my head. Couldn't think of any other place than here."

" Make yourself comfortable."
" I'll be back."

Jason walks upstairs to his room.

" Who is it?"
" Tyron."

" Alright. Is everything alright with him? Isn't it too early and surprising to have him here at this hour. It's barely eight am."

" Yhh I know. I think we'll have to cancel our plans for the day."
" Sure. I'll call you when I get home. Love you."

" Love you too."

They walk downstairs.

" Hi Tyron.."
" Hi Matilda."

" You good?"
" Yh you?"

" Same. I'll see you around. Bye "
" Bye."

Matilda, Jason's girlfriend leaves them to spend time together.

" What's up? Did you argue with Rashell?"
" Naa..my dad. It's nothing serious."

" Eaten??"
" Naa."

" Alright. Let's grab something to eat."

Tyron spends four days with Jason. And during the four days , he makes time for Rashell but  never mentions  anything concerning Singapore or business trip to her.

On the fifth day, playing Fortnite with Jason, he receives an urgent call from his dad's secretary.

" Mr.Dan...??"
" Yes it's me your dad's secretary."

" Is there a problem?"

" Yes please. Unfortunately I had a call on my way to your house that my daughter has been rushed to the hospital. She had a car accident and I've been trying to reach your dad but nothing."

" So do you need me to get your message to him?"
" Yes. Tell him I won't make it to Singapore."

" You won't make what?!!"

"I won't make it to Singapore. I gotta go and check on my daughter."

" Mr.Dan wait.."

Mr.Dan hangs up. Tyron is distressed. At this point, he has no option but to drive home and inform his dad because he can't leave the country without his secretary.

" Kane, Jason, something just came up so I gotta go. I'll tell you everything later "

" Sure. Be safe."
" Sure."

Tyron hurries up to his room for his clothings.

Maclin Home

He rushes inside.

" Dad!! Dad!! Mum!!"

His mum is arranging some documents in his dad's office. Tyron rushes to check his dad's office.

" Mum."
" Oh darling..you're finally home. I've missed you , how have you been?"

" I'm fine mum. Where's dad?"
" He's on his way to the airport. Is something wrong?"

" His secretary called to inform me that he won't make it to Singapore because his daughter had an accident on his way to meet dad."

" That's sad. So what will you do now because your dad left some documents."

" I'll have to go in place of his secretary."

He rushes to his room and quickly dresses up in a suit and brogues. After, he picks up the documents his dad left from his office.

" Take care Tyron."

" You too mum. I love you."

" I love you too son."

His chauffeur drives him to the airport. At the airport he hurries to the boarding gate where he introduces himself to be a Maclin and he's directed to meet his dad who is he's already seated in their private jet.

" Please what would you like to drink?"
" Just get me water."
" Alright."

" Dad.."
" Tyron?? Why are you here? Sit."

The pilot starts the engine and they take off.

" Where you gonna leave without your secretary??"

" Yes. I have a meeting this evening so I booked a plane ticket for him. Why do you ask and why are you here?"

" You sure you don't know why?? Your secretary called to inform me about his daughter's accident on his way to meet you. He tried reaching out to you but nothing."

" Oh yh. My battery is dead. I'm glad you're here. Did you come along with some documents?"

" Yh. Mum said they were important."
" Yh. Put them in the brief case."

" I'm just here in place of your secretary. Just going with you for a week and that's it. Deal?"

" Deal."

They handshake.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

14.2K 391 55
He is wealthy and she is poor, As children, he would always bully and mock her in front of her friends and schoolmates because she was fat, a nerd a...
170K 6.8K 27
**This is Book One of the Challenges of the Heart Series** She's innocent, he's not. What happens when naive meets heartbreaker? What happens when a...
278K 13.7K 29
❝ I will never be able to love you.. Even you know it.. Then what is the reason you stay with me?", he said teary eyed. " Because some things are me...
5.4K 429 35
A reckless girl, but kind hearted. She is beautiful but never believe in herself. Her only aim is to get away from her family. That's what she thinks...