Dragon Ball Super: JACKAROT

By JackarotUni6

In Age 762, Vegeta and Bulma have a boy they named Jackarot. Although Vegeta Hating the name referencing Kaka... More

Chapter 0: The Birth of Jackarot
Chapter 1 : Beerus's Brother
Chapter 2 : Planning Ahead
Chapter 3 : Team Assembled
Chapter 5 : Beyond Blue
Chapter 6 : Kyllian's Unbound
Chapter 7 : Vegetas Troublesome Fight
Chapter 8 : A Sayian's Pride
Chapter 9: Jackarot Vs The Legendary Assassin Hit!
Chapter 10 : Come with me Master
Chapter 11 : Planet Sadala
Chapter 12 : Cauifla The Female Super Sayian
Chapter 13 : A Saiyan Beserk
Chapter 14 : An Expo Match
Chapter 15 : Gohans Fighting Spirit
Chapter 16 : Williams Clash Bash

Chapter 4 : Meeting Universe 6

78 1 0
By JackarotUni6

Everyone was laughing, talking and eating while they were travelling to the Universe 6 Tournament on the Planet with no name.

Whis: just a few minutes to go.

After Few minutes whis tapped his staff on the hexahedron and they all saw a rocky planet surrounded by big Glowing orbs, THE SUPER DRAGON BALLS

Everyone whoa'd in amazement on how big these Dragon balls were.

Kyllian: Oh my Days, Their Massive!

William: they look like the regular dragon balls but planet sized!

Vegeta: they really do exist, huh

Goku: no kicking, they really are massive as well, they really are super dragon balls!

Bulma: I thought you were just bluffing about how you were saying there are big as planets, but you weren't Whis!

Krillin: yeah, imagine the power, you could really wish for anything!

Beerus: I think that's enough sightseeing, whis! let's go

Whis: understood, my Lord.

Whis drives the hexahedron in the arena.

Goku: wow Lord Champa really built all this?

Beerus: No, sayian, destroyers don't build anything even if we did my brother would not have the audacity to lay a single building material. It'll just be paper and sticks.

Champa: I HEARD THAT!

Champa flys down as Beerus follows by flying up to meet his Brother.

Bulma: so that Champa?!

Jackarot: yes he's the god of destruction, of the sixth universe, and Lord Beerus' brother.

Champa smirks

Champa: honestly, I'm surprised you even showed up.

Beerus: I did Champa, why would I miss a good opportunity to see your face when you suffer in defeat, and take your precious Super Dragon Balls all for myself.

Champa: I'm glad you're confident but you have no idea what you're up against, considering how you've never met any of my competitors.

Beerus: that may be true, but I know another truth, I know about your dirty little game Champa you secretly stole some of these orbs from my universe which explains some of your unexpected trespassing.

Champa sweats

Champa: uh.. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Bulma: I had my thoughts and their are seven of them spread across our two universes so that means you've taken some of ours to!

Champa: AHH! Who told you that?!

Beerus: I knew you were up to something!

Champa: wait I did no such thing!

Beerus: if you weren't my twin brother, I'll destroy you nonetheless, well not that it Matters sence they'll be mine soon anyway.

Champa: Let's just leave it for the competitors to do the work!

Vados flys down

Vados: are you too done, If so that means we can escort all of you to the arena now, as you can see we have seating for everyone.

Everyone looks at the seats made of rock and thinks they are not comfortable for them to sit on.

Trunks: are those made of rock, uh do you have any cushions or something?

Bulma: trunks is right we came all this way here for this, can't you at least make this comfortable?

William: at least be grateful that they have prepared us some seating!

Champa: no one forced yous to come Earthling

Beerus: she makes a fair point chomper what kind of host allows their guest to be sitting in formidable and uncomfortable seats honestly I'll be more humiliated if I was the one hosting this tournament.

Champa: YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

Beerus: Whis?

Whis: On it my Lord. I always do enjoy redecorating.

Whis waves his Staff making the old Seats disappear and making comfier and more fancier seats.

Everyone was in amazingly impressed with the new seating

Champa: you're making me look bad. Why don't you make it more fancy instead of making hard rock seats, I know you could do better than that then Stone bleachers.

Vados: sir it would be disrespectful for an artist to create a work of art of her patron would not appreciate or understand.

Whis: that's my older sister for you.

William: wow that universe six angel is smart as hell.

Kyllian: my biggest worry is the other warriors of the other universe.

Jackarot: yeah I know what you mean but we shouldn't be jump to conclusions first.

Kyllian: I guess you're right I mean, what are chances they have fighters like you ha!

Bulma: Good luck boys

William: we don't need luck just skill.

The 5 fighters sent to the testing platform, and the audience took their seats. Once the fighters reached the top, they spotted the opposing team.

Goku: The Sixth Universe's fighters, huh... UAH! THAT LOOKS LIKE A ROBOT, ISN'T THAT CHEATING?!

Gohan: Maybe he's some sort of Robot-Type person?

Kyllian: Goku, look!

Goku: AHH! Whoa! That looks like Frieza!

Jackarot: Their universe must have a Frieza too... does that mean we have our own counterparts in Universe 6?

Goku: That bear guy looks pretty tough

Vegeta: That guy in grey... there is something about him...

Jackarot: I wish your dad something tells me this ain't gonna be easy.

Jack walked away going to talk to Kyllian and William while, Someone hopped out of their seat and walked up to the other Sayians.

Cabba: Hello, gentlemen. Sorry. This may seem like a strange question, but would you two happen to be Saiyans?

Goku: Yeah, how did you know?

Vegeta: I see. So, there were Saiyans in your universe as well?

Cabba: Still are! And I should know, 'cause I am one!

Vegeta: YOU'RE KIDDING ME!

Goku: YOU'RE A SAIYAN TOO?!

Goku looks around the Boy

Goku: you don't have a tail did you cut it off?

Cabba: what do you mean? A tail?

Vegeta: Hmm... those clothes do look familiar. The Saiyans in our universe used to wear them in the old days before Frieza enslaved us.

Cabba: Umm... Frieza, is that a person? I'm sorry, I don't know who you're talking about.

Vegeta eyed Frost, who smirked at him

Vegeta: sounds like our history is different between the two universes?

Vegeta: Let's see If I can understand this, what is the name of the planet you Saiyans call home?

Cabba: Planet Sadala of course.

Vegeta: PLANET SADALA?! YOU'RE TELLING ME IN YOUR UNIVERSE IT STILL EXISTS?!

Cabba: Yeah, it doesn't in yours?

Vegeta: That's right. What we call our "birth world" was destroyed in a civil war. After its decimation, we conquered another planet and called it Vegeta.

Cabba: wait a minute Conquered it?! You mean you took it from another civilization

Vegeta: Yes, that's what conquering means. Don't tell me you have a problem with that! Your saiyans are warriors, are they not?!

Cabba: We're warriors but we're not killers! We don't take what doesn't belong to us! Other races higher us to fight for justice not for civilisation.

Goku: Your saiyans sound like nice people!

Cabba: so is there any more Sayians like you in your universe.

Vegeta: unfortunately no because planet Vegeta and along with most of the race was obliterated, so only me and Kakarot are the last full blooded Sayians.

Cabba: what about those two?

Cabba pointed at Jack and William who were having a conversation with Kyllian.

Goku: oh yeah, the guy with the brown hair, that's Vegeta's son and the other one with the blonde hair that's William.

Cabba: I thought all Sayians have black hair and why is the blonde one wearing a mask?

Goku: I honestly don't remember hehe.

Vegeta: JACKAROT OVER HERE!

Jackarot hearing Vegeta speak walks over

Jackarot: yes Dad

Vegeta: meet cabba a sayian from universe six

Jackarot: don't worry I already heard everything.

Cabba: you did. how?!

Jackarot: I'm good at listening sometimes, I must say that your Sayians are far more different between ours.

Vados: Boys, do you mind? We have an exam to get to.

Goku: I hate exams.

Jackarot: you know.. When this tournament is over, l'd like to hear more about your Planet Sadala.

Cabba stared at Jack with slight fright.

Jackarot: The Saiyans in my universe were once conquerors but not anymore, besides, I was born long after the Saiyans were all exterminated, so you'll be fine, I may have pride like my father, but I'm not a monster.

Jack smiles at him.

Cabba: Oh, good, in that case, l'd be happy to.

Jackarot: Of course, I won't go easy on you in the ring

Cabba: That's good, neither will I.

As they sit Kyllian whispered out

Kyllian: Jack that kid really a Sayian?

Jackarot: yes and what I was about to tell you was that they don't actually conquer, they do the exact opposite.

William: you mean the fight for Justice not for civilisation.

Jackarot: yes exactly.

William: wow they sound like nice people.

Vados: Boys please Exam Timeu

Jackarot/William/Kyllian: Sorry Mrs Vados

Everyone sits down and the exam begins

After everyone finished the exam, the fighters were brought to the stands. A referee was brought into the ring.

Ref: ladies and gentlemen thank you for your incredible patience and now for the main event you've been waiting for the tournament of Destroyers between the sixth and the seventh universal will now begin.

The boards with the faces of destroyers were changed to a bracket, and all of the fighters were pictured.

Ref: LETS SEE WHO WE GOT FIRST

The board lights up

Ref: FIRST UP! REPRESENTING UNIVERSE 7!
CONTESTANT SON GOKU!

Goku hopped up excitedly and walked to the edge of the platform.

Ref: AND REPRESENTING UNIVERSE 6, CONTESTANT BOTAMO

Both fighters hop down onto the platform.

Beerus: GIVE HIM HELL, GOKU!

Champa: Makes sence, he's the one who's always eager to fight *chuckles*

Jackarot: Don't mess up Kakarot!

Beerus and Champa both ring the Gong

Ref: AND BEGIN!

To be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 677 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...
31.2K 805 59
{ Currently Writing } In an alternate Dragon Ball universe, the Saiyan warrior Kakarot is a courageous female named Goka. After Goka defeats King...
4.6K 89 18
Pan has been through heartbreak due to her ex boyfriend Poperu breaking up with her because he found about her secret career as a crime fighter. Unti...
574K 9.3K 112
In Age 759, Son Goku and Chi-Chi had their second child, a boy they named Son Y/N. Unlike his brother, Y/N trains with Goku, growing stronger than Go...