The Party Girl

By HeyItsRoseH

Vicky Melody is a party girl from New York who lives a life full of alcohol, crazy encounters and men. With a... More

--Author's Note IMPORTANT--
Chapter 1-- Who was that girl?
Chapter 2-- Another Story For Another Time
Chapter 3-- That Is Tyler Mason
Chapter 5-- And Then You Broke My Heart
Chapter 6-- Heart To Heart
Chapter 7-- The Perfect Morning
NEW COVERRRR

Chapter 4-- Tori...

59 4 0
By HeyItsRoseH

Today is the day that I have my meeting with Jason. To say I was nervous would be an understatement. But it wasn't because of him, it was because of him wanting to see Victoria.

It was now 8:00am and the meeting wasn't until 10:00am.

I was in my office, waiting for Victoria to arrive so I could prep her for this meeting. I was nervous about it because I still have no idea what Jason had in store for Victoria.

If he hurt her, I think I would be joining my asshole father in prison.

But all I could remember was that she had kissed Tyler yesterday, and then spoke to me like it was the most normal thing to kiss me one day and kiss him the next.

As I was flipping through my paperwork I heard talking outside my office. The next minute the door swung open and there stood the blonde bombshell.

Normally I would be angry with people storming in my office like that, but surprisingly I wasn't really bothered.

She didn't look happy at all, sexy but not happy. She wore black skinny jeans and a smart blue blouse, hidden by her black blazer. Her hair fell in loose curls around her tanned face, she looked amazing when she has to look professional.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked as she came and sat down on one of the leather chairs in front of my desk.

"Your stupid fucking secretary had the audacity to tell me that I had to make an 'appointment' to see you!" She shouted leaning back in the chair and putting her legs up on the desk, like Josh had days before. "I mean does she not know who I am?"

"If she didn't know who you are she certainly does now," I said chuckling when she shot me a glare.

"Whatever, now what do I have to do?"

"I actually have no idea. I don't know why you're here or why he wanted to see you, but he does," I reply, shrugging.

"Who is this guy anyway?" She asks taking her feet from the desk.

Just when I was about to reply, my door swung open for the second time today. Seriously do people not know how to knock?! There stood Jason Thompson.

"Tori," was the first thing he said when he walked in. Tori?

Victoria seemed to know what he was on about, because she spun round in her chair so fast, I was worried she would get whiplash.

"Jason?" She replied, jumping out of the chair and running to him, hugging him.

What the fuck is going on?

I coughed after about a minute of them talking quickly to each other, making them turn round, finally focusing on me.

"How do you know each other exactly?" I asked incredulously.

"Oh me and Jase go way back, high school actually," Victoria told me, looking back at a smiling Jason.

"I see. So was I used for you two to get a little catch up?! Because I don't like being messed around with!" I shouted at them in a stern voice, shocking Victoria and making Jason smirk.

"Calm down man. That's not the reason that I organised this meeting. I just wanted to know if you where trustworthy, obviously you are because you brought Tori here," he says smirking.

I scowled at him and went to stand up, but I was stopped when a soft hand fell in my arm, I looked over and saw it was Victoria.

"Don't," she says simply, yet sternly. I nodded and sit down in my chair.

"Well let's get this meeting over with."

The whole meeting consisted of me and Jason organising investments that we could both benefit from and businessmen and women that could join. Victoria was wandering around my office, opening books and reading magazines off the coffee table.

It had lasted so long that she must of got bored because she came and sat in my lap, confusing me and angering Jason, but I just left her there. She kept tracing circles on my chest as she put her head into the crook of my neck.

Her actions where obviously turning me on, however I just kept one of my arms around her tiny waist and the other writing notes, as Jason kept scowling in my direction every time I looked up.

At the end, Jason stood up said goodbye to me and stormed out of my office, making sure to slam the door on the way.

"Who got his panties in a twist?" Victoria asked after a few moments of silence, making me laugh and her giggle.

"Haven't got a clue," I replied, wrapping my other arm around the front of her waist and pulling her closer to me.

She snuggled deeper into my chest making me sigh against the top of her head.

We sat there for a while, talking about my business and her father's, when I heard a loud knock on my door.

I didn't bother moving Victoria and just pulled her closer to my chest as the door opened, revealing Josh.

"Hey man I was wondering--" he stopped when he seen Victoria wrapped up in my arms and smirked. "Well I'm guessing the meeting went well."

"Sure did. Turns out Victoria and Jason go way back," I told him sarcastically, making Victoria tap my chest lightly and quietly told me to shut up. Josh nodded and took a seat in the leather chair in front of me, still smirking.

Victoria took her head out my chest, but didn't make any effort to move, she just lay her head on my shoulder, as I kept my arms around her waist, liking this way too much.

"I know you," Victoria says, ripping through the deathly silence that surrounded us. I was slightly shocked at her little outburst, but stayed quiet otherwise.

"Me?" Josh asked.

"Yep, you were pretty close with a friend
of mine," she says through gritted teeth, shocking me a bit, so I began rubbing small circles onto her hip to calm her down a little.

"And who may this friend be?" Josh asked, obviously not noticing the anger in her voice.

"Isabelle Edwards." She states.

Shit!

She was friends with Isabelle. Josh was in for it now.

"Belle?" Josh croaked out after a long silence.

"Yep, I specifically remember her crying in my arms for weeks on end because her 'boyfriend' had cheated on her," she tells him making him gulp. I just sat in silence and let her say whatever she wanted.

I've been trying to get through to Josh since the moment he cheated on her, however I never could get into his head what a mistake he had made. So he deserved the grilling he was about to get from Victoria.

"Erm, yes about that--" he was cut off by Victoria raising her hand.

"I know what you're going to say: 'it wasn't my fault. She came on to me. I still love her. I would never hurt her. It meant nothing' blah blah blah. I don't care, but what I do care about is how much pain you caused my best friend, but oh well, luckily it didn't take her long to forget about a cheating player like yourself," she says, admiring her blood-red nails, absentmindedly. Uh oh.

"What do you mean?" His face had paled and even I was on edge a bit, if she was going to say what I think she is going to say then it will break him.

"I mean that Belle has found someone new. And do you want to know the best part. He's a fucking prince," she says leaning over the desk slightly, unable to move far because of my arms around her waist.

Isabelle had moved on. Wow, I never would have thought I would see her with anyone else but Josh. When she said that, his whole face dropped, I have never saw him look so distraught, devastated. He looked absolutely broken and it killed me to see him like that, but if he hadn't of done what he had done they would still be together right now.

"What?" He croaked out.

"Yep. She moved on from you. Took her a while, a lot of nights crying and ice cream but she has moved on. And you know what? She is looking sexier than ever," she says smirking.

Josh gulps and looks at me like he is going to cry. I just kept my stern face. He deserved this- I kept repeating to myself. I had to remember that but all I wanted to do was tell Victoria to stop.

Josh stood up, took one more look at me and walked out of the room slowly.

"That was a bit harsh don't you think?" I asked her when we were alone.

She sighed and leaned back, her back against my chest.

"It was a bit, but I just got so angry. He really hurt her Blake, like really bad," she told me solemnly.

"I know," I said squeezing her to me and kissing her temple lightly making her sigh.

Suddenly, she stood up out of my embrace and turned around to me with a devious smile. She straddled my waist, her leg on each side of my body, still on the chair and looked down at me as I looked at her confused.

She leaned down and quickly claimed my lips with hers. Sparks. Her lips move quickly with mine as my hands travel down to her ass and squeeze, hard, making her gasp in surprise, giving me access to her mouth. Our tongues massaged together as her arms wound around my neck and her fingers fiddled with the hair at the back of my neck.

I picked her up by her ass, not breaking the kiss once and sat her down on my desk. She started to unfasten the buttons on my shirt and shrugged it over my shoulders.

I broke away for air, and put my lips on her neck, kissing and sucking like my life depended on it. Her sexy little moans filled the room as she rocked herself against my, already constricted, crotch. I could feel myself getting highly aroused by this.

I moved my hands from her hips to the button on her jeans and gently moved them down her legs, looking her in the eye as I did it.

She looked beautiful. Her hair was messier than usual but she still looked stunning. Her cheeks where slightly flush from the heat of the kiss and her lips were swollen red and clasped in her teeth and her perfect aqua eyes looked in mine. Beauty.

Once her jeans where off I came back up and kissed her hard again. My tongue found it's way into her mouth and her arms around my waist and her nails digging slightly into my back, making me groan.

My hand moved across her flat stomach and towards her red lace panties. She was going to be the death of me. Our lips moved quickly together as I got closer to her core, Victoria moaning with each movement.

I reached the waistband of her panties and dipped my hand into them. I traced one of my fingers along her slit and groaned at how wet she was and she did too. Wow. I gently massaged her clit and Victoria threw her head back in lust and moaned loudly. Thank god for soundproof rooms. I sucked and bit on her neck and she moved her head to give me more access.

I slowly started to circle her entrance, but didn't give into it, not letting them dip in just yet. Her moans were starting to get slightly desperate, and my breathes were coming out heavy against her neck as I worked to leave her a nice little mark to show her pretty little 'boyfriend.'

"Please," She whispered quietly into my ear as she dug her nails into my back.

"What do you want me to do baby?" I whispered harshly as she moaned when I rubbed around her entrance a little bit harder.

"I want you Blake" she moaned loudly, making me growl and dip two fingers into her entrance slowly and we both moaned again. This girl... I gently pumped my fingers inside if her as her nails scraped down my back making me groan. She was so damn tight.

"Blake," she moaned into my ear, making me a lot more excited.

I curled my fingers inside of her making her scream my name and grind onto my hand. I could feel her juices escape around my fingers making me groan. I continued to thrust my fingers inside of her tight, tight, entrance.

"Fúck baby, you're so tight," I groaned into the base of her neck. Hearing her whimper a moan in reply, grinding herself harder against my fingers. "I can't wait to be inside you," I told her bluntly, hearing her gasp in surprise at my admission, however she didn't say anything as I massaged her walls with my fingers, making her shout my name in ecstasy.

"Blake please," she begged breathlessly to give her a released, well that was until I felt her walls start to clench around my fingers, her head shot back and her nails dug into my back even more, as she came all over my hand.

I slowly pumped my fingers a few more times, riding her through her orgasm slowly as she moaned quietly.

I pulled my fingers out of her and, slowly I brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked on my fingers. She tasted so sweet. I groaned around my fingers and she looked at me with a lust filled look in her eyes. I smirked and sat down in my desk chair again, adjusting my pants, wincing at how hard I was, before bringing her with me when she had put her panties and jeans back on. Our breaths are the only sound that can be heard in the room as she curled up against me again.

After a couple of minutes of silence I heard her giggling, making me chuckle. She looked up at my through her eyelashes and smiled.

"Amazing," she sighs contently as she put her head back on my chest.

This is where I wanted to be, I loved this, the feeling of her breaths gently fanning my chest, her index finger circling my bare chest. Perfect.

About an hour later, I was doing work as Victoria sat in front of me watching.

"Is it hard to own a business so young?" She asked suddenly. I put my pen down and looked her in the eye and I could see she was genuinely curious.

"I guess, but my father trained me from a young age, so I guess I was already prepared to take it on."

She nodded and sighed leaning back in her chair playing with her nails again. I heard a gentle knock on the door and I shouted for them to come in.

My secretary, Penelope, walked in. Her breasts where perked and her eyes held determination. However, when her eyes fell on a smirking Victoria, that determination left and it was replaced with disappointment and what looked like fear.

"What are you still doing here?" She asked rudely to Victoria and I raised an eyebrow at her, even though she wasn't looking at me. She's definitely fired.

"Can't a girl come and visit her boyfriend anymore?" Victoria asked cluelessly. I looked at her, my eyes almost popping out of my head. What the fuck was she doing?

Then it clicked, she was doing this to annoy Penelope. I smirked and watched as Penelope's eyes flared with anger.

"Boyfriend?!" She screeched angrily, and I just put my head in my hands in annoyance.

"Oh I'm sorry honey. Where you not aware of your boss' new relationship. We've been together for about 3 months right sweetie?" She says, smiling sweetly at me and I looked up at her and smiled, nodding.

She walked over and sat back on my lap, something she seemed to like. She grabbed both sides of my face and planted her lips right on mine. One of my hands finds it's way to the back of her neck, keeping her in place, not wanting this moment to end.

I heard the door slam shut, indicating that Penelope had left. I don't even know why I hired her.

It was about a month ago and my 40 something year old secretary, Betty, had to leave and take care of her sick husband, which I obviously respected. I guess I just needed a replacement and Penelope just happened to be there. I regret it now. But the thought of ever sleeping with her was sickening.

Even though she had left, none of us moved. We just softly moved our lips together slowly, her teeth biting down on my lip every now and then.

About 10 minutes of us making out, Victoria breaks away. She looks at me with a full blown smile on her face, and I'm sure mine mirrors it. Wow.

"I needed to ask you something," she says, a curious look on her face and I nodded. "If our best friends dated for like a year, why did we never meet?" She asked and I chuckled at the memory.

"Well.."

Flashback--

January 2014- Josh and Blake.

"Really guys, I am sick of walking in on this," I say as I walk into my living room.

Josh and Belle where sitting on the sofa, their lips locked and it looked like it would of went further if I had not walked in. Not on my couch.

"A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do," Josh says, chuckling as he runs his hands through his hair. I just shook my head at him and laughed a little, flicking through today's post.

"So me and Belle where talking today--" he was interrupted.

"Nope this is totally your suggestion, Vic wouldn't do that, you know what she is like," she hissed at Josh and he nodded, but I was more confused.

"What do you mean? Who is Vic?" I ask them as Belle looks agitated and Josh just holds a smirk on his face.

"Vic is my best friend, who you are not going anywhere near," she said sternly, pointing her finger at me from across the room.

"Why I'm not a bad guy. Is she hot?" I ask, winking at her.

She grimaces at me and waits a few seconds before answering, "Yes she is hot, but you're not necessarily her type."

"And why is that?"

"She is the more... One night stand kind of girl. You are the more relationship guy," she said smiling lightly at the end, a smile that looked full of relief.

"Oh alright."

--End of flashback--

I stared at Victoria as she laughed at the story I had told her. It was all true, and to be honest, the way that me and her get on I would have thought they would have just introduced us already, but I guess not.

"So they wouldn't introduce you to me because I like one night stands instead of relationships," she said giggling and I nodded as she put her forehead to my chest.

My arms where still wrapped around her petite waist, and hers where around my neck as we sat on my desk chair, face to face.

"Basically, I just let it go, I didn't even know that you where your fathers daughter when I danced with you. You walked off," I shot her a pointed look making her chuckle lightly. "So I asked my friends who the hell you where and they told me," I told her and she nodded looking me right in the eye.

I stared back at her. How lucky can I be, she is literally the most stunning girl I have ever met and she is sat in my lap right now, after making out with her and doing other things...

"Wait, Josh acted before like you guys had never met, but he was trying to set us up?" I questioned and she looked up at my curiously before answering.

"I lived in California for the majority of the time that Belle and Josh were together, me and him never actually met until now," she answered and I nodded in understanding. "You going to drop me off now?" She asks me sweetly and I nodded before she got off my lap.

She walked round the desk and grabbed her blazer and slipped it on. I logged off my computer and filed away my paper work before walking over to her and kissing her lips lightly.

She smiled up at me and I slid my arm around her waist and opened the door.

Penelope sat there, however she didn't even have the courage to look up. I just walked right past her desk with Victoria close by me.

We exited the building in a comfortable silence and walked towards my car. I saw Victoria look at it with adoration, had she not seen a Bentley before? I'm sure Tyler has a Bentley, maybe 2.

"Never seen a Bentley before?" I asked her, opening her door for her to step in. She smiled at me gratefully before answering.

"Yes of course I have, but not one like this. Yours is just different that's all," she said, smiling at the end, I decided to leave it but I knew there was more to that story.

I shut the door after she had gotten in and jogged round the the drivers side. I slipped into the car and started it.

We drove in a comfortable silence for the first few minutes before she wanted to play a game.

"There!" Victoria shouted pointing out of the car window at a Volkswagen, making me groan.

For the last 20 minutes we have been playing Find It First. Basically we had to find a car of a certain brand first. She was obviously winning, but I kept blaming it on the fact that I was driving and had to concentrate on the road, but she knew I was lying.

"How the fuck do you know all these cars?" I asked her incredulously and she laughed before shrugging her shoulders and leaning back as we turned into the road her modelling job was on.

We stopped outside of a huge black building with the words 'Victoria Secret Studios' on the side. Apparently Miranda Kerr and Victoria are really close and she had to fill in for her because she is busy somewhere else.

"Thank you for dropping me off Blake," she said smiling as I stopped the car.

"It's alright Victoria," I replied nodding at her as she turned around to exit the car.

She turned around, facing me and gave me a small smile before leaning in and placing her lips on mine. It was only a small kiss but the fire in it was obvious.

She pulled back shortly later and opened the door again. She stepped out before shutting the door.

Before she walked away she popped her head through the open window.

"Call me Tori," she says softly before walking away from the car and towards the building.

I sat in the comfortable silence, a small smile playing on my face as I watched her retreating figure.

"Tori..."

--------------------------------

Finally I can stop typing Victoria, from now on I will be calling her Tori, I think it is a better and more ideal name for her lifestyle and personality.

You will also find out soon what the reason is that she allowed him to call her Tori and a lot more on Tori's past and her relationship with her family (specifically her brothers and father).

Vote and Comment on my stories and I will too.

Thank you Loveliess

-R x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 68 12
Snap: ncelados Adde mich wenn du Lust auf mehr hast. Leichte Aufgaben: Aufgabe 1: Kissen reiten Aufgabe 2: Würfeln Mittlere Aufgaben: Aufgabe...
5.3K 244 5
» Band 2 « 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢 , eine junge Studentin, kriegt unerwartete Gefühle für ihren Entführer. Wird sie ihre verborgenen Emotio...
92.1K 4.1K 46
Vlorë, Albania DARK ROMANCE Er, der König der Unterwelt, der nicht nur in der Dunkelheit lebt, sondern sie leitet. Sie, die Prinzessin der albanisch...
3.6M 93K 73
Sie Wunderschön, unberührt, furchtlos Er Heiß, sexy, gefährlich Er trifft auf Sie. Er ist fasziniert von ihrer frechen, verrückten, süßen Art. Sie l...