๐ƒ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฒ ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ Nystywrites

"๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๏ฟฝ... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

Introduction & Copyright
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH: 2
PROLOGUE - Part I
01| His outburst
02|7 years later
03| London
04| The Interview
05| They met, Again.
06| Dream
07| Work for the devil
08| Selfish Bastard
09| My boss is a jerk
10| A Beauty
11| First day at work
12| Arrogant!
13| Surprise
14| Trip together
15| Wandering
16 | Just friends?
17| Truth or dare?
18 | Only she could handle him
19 | Is he... jealous?
20| A girl?
21|Date or Secretary?
22|My Goddess
23 | His possessiveness
24 | Birthday
25 | A desperate Kiss
26 | Interupted Makeout session.
27 | Closeness
28 | Wet dream
29 | Feelings
30 | Betrayed.
31 | Broken
32 | Mistake or Misunderstanding?
33 | Regrets ( Part II )
34 | A Man
36 | Shattered
37 | Realisation.
38 | A promise
39 | Don't blush!
40 | All about fate
41 | A fool

35 | His need

11.3K 833 79
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ Nystywrites

No, I won't be unfair to my paid readers. I am publishing this chapter as a sort of celebration.

We are trending 🧿💗

This chapter is a thank you chapter 😭♥️

Do not forget to vote and comment 😭💗

Your author is thankful to you guys♥️🧿🤌🏻

Love you loads♥️

Target: 450 ⭐

( Play pehle bhi main by Vishal Mishra )

Author's Pov :

He stood there, frozen at his place, not knowing what to do. He did made mistakes, something which can be never forgiven by never did he knew in his wildest dreams that he would pay for his deeds like this.

His woman is embracing some other guy, she was smiling at him. She was genuinely smiling at him and that made his heart shrink.

Was he that bad?

Oh how badly he wanted to scream and thrash everything around his vicinity? But he won't do that, he is a changed man, he is a better man than before who knows the taste of being away from the person you would sell your soul for.

He fisted his palm, causing his veins to pop out and his jaw ticked with utmost rage and displeasure.

She don't react well to anger.

Stop Kiansh, You can't be like that.

He inhaled and exhaled deeply, losing himself and calming his enraged heart. He tried to make his heart believe that it's all a facade, a show which she was pulling to make him go insane and she was actually winning, judging by the way he his bloodshot eyes were throwing daggers into the direction they both disappeared.

Air.

Fuck! He needs air and his surrounding is suffocating him, the picture of both of them wrapped around each other flashed into his head continuously.

It's suffocating.

He loosen up his tie while walking by the alley and unbuttoned two of his well-ironed shirt's upper button. He wanted to thrash everything. He...He was confused.

What the hell was he feeling? Guilt? Yes, Maybe....maybe he is guilty for his actions. But the mere feeling called guilt is not capable enough to uprise the urge to kill someone, or the urge to shed someone into pieces, just because he touched something that he shouldn't have touched.

A frustrating groan left between his lips as he couldn't erase the image of her with him.

What is happening to him?

Why is he reacting like this?

Her presence is like serenity that he never wanted to lose. Her presence made him sane.

Alive.

Every inch of his body gets alerted whenever she is around him. Only she is capable of awakening the tamed beast inside his frozen heart.

He decided to keep calm, trying to make his heart understand that it's her life. She has the right to choose any guy she wants.

She is in her own.

But why did it felt like his heart was shredded into pieces?

Why..why did it feel like he was loosing the most important part of his life?

He might have born with a silver spoon but he never, ever tried to strengthen his connections, using his last name.

He wanted to do something on his own, without the help of his father.

AK was the fruit of his hardwork.

Think with the perspective of a man. He spent his entire teenage life in planning about his future and his early twenties in building them.

He got everything in his life, except a reason. His bland life just included waking up early, grinding in the gym and working his arse off in his office.

That's all he did.

Nothing else.

But that changed when a mere girl with 5'6ft entered into his life.

She was the life in his lifeless world.

The one who fucked up his well-disciplined scheduled and his life.

She brought light into his dark world and the moment she left, it was dark. Again.

And now, someone else is eyeing his happiness, trying to steal the light he once loved. Or may I add he still does.

Kiansh Rajvansh will let hell break before someone will claim their stake on something that should be his and his alone.

Aanya was a beautiful dream, bestowed in his lonely life and hell if he will let her go.

He won't.

He can't.

Kiansh Rajvansh's POV :

I am pissed. Angry or more like annoyed as fuck as I saw her with that pathetic jerk who is going to die by my hands.

A sudden urge to bang his head on the near by wall swirled inside my brain and my patience is about to wear out.

As I return inside the hallway and my eyes were just desperate to find a single person at that moment. There are series of unholy thoughts were drilling inside my brain.

Where are they? What are they doing and the most important thing is, why are they close enough to embrace each other like their life is dependent on each other, that also publicly?

My girl is not a kind of person who would waste her time in fake dating or shit. Aanya is the most responsible person I've ever known in my entire life and she is precious.

I was an asshole who didn't trust her.

I was the one at fault who is responsible for the death of her innocence. How chirpy and happy she used to be?

You had to fuck everything up, Kiansh.

I don't know how would I react if what's I am thinking right now would turn out to be true....she can't be with him...No she can't.

I won't let her.

She deserves the best and I will become that best and deserving person who will stand by her side,not any other man.

After 10 minutes, I finally had a glance of her talking with some other people and investors of her company. A glass of champagne, swirling between her fingers and that professional look plastered on her face made my breath hitched at the sight.

Fuck! She is beautiful.

She can't be yours

My inner demons mocked inside my brain and I refrained myself from breaking something infront of my view.

My distraction didn't lasted long as I watch her excusing herself from the group and she placed the glass on the near by tray and strode towards the opposite direction.

The guy, whom I saw with her earlier, is nowhere to be seen now.

Good.

I followed her amidst the crowd and callings of the people, my gaze fixed on the way her hips is swaying with each steps she takes.

I hurriedly went towards her and held her wrist to yank her towards me. Fuck the environment. Fuck the people who has witnessed us.

I immediately covered her lips, using my rough palm to muffle her yelp.

Her eyes were shock ridden, widened but they turned red as soon as she saw that It was me who was basically cornering her amidst the crowd.

She tried to fight my touch on her skin but she shivered as soon as I placed my hand on her waist. Her breath hitched and her eyes held fury, utter raw fury that can burn anyone down.

Don't worry sweetheart, I've signed up for this.

She tried to hit me with her free hand, her useless punch made no change in the position we were in. It was futle, she was basically draining her energy.

I looked into her eyes, sternly warning her to keep quiet but who was I kidding?

Aanya Singhania is a queen who would never bow infront of anyone.

Defeated, I left her mouth and held her wrists in mine, only to pin them on the wall, above her head and she yelled at me as soon as I released her mouth.

" What the fuck are you doing" She gritted in utmost frustrating tone.

" This was supposed to be my question what the fuck were you doing sweetheart? " She stilled as soon as her ears got alerted by my raw, husky tone. I looked dead into her eyes.

My hold on her wrist tightened as soon as the image of her with that fucked played inside my brain in a continuous manner.

I closed my eyes. Trying to ease myself but everything, that includes her makes me lose my goddamn cool.

" That's none of your concern! " She seethed and I clenched my jaw. The fuck it's not my concern!

" I'll ask you one last time Aanya, who was he? " my tone is still the same or instead, I am controlling myself from not going near him, hold his by his collar and beat the shit out of him.

" And I said that already, Mr Rajvansh that's none of your fucking concern! " She glared at me.

God! That mouth of hers.

" You can't be with another Man, Aanya " My voice tuned slow and painful and the lines came as a whisper.

She tilted her head sideways, avoiding the eye contact.

" Are you with him? Aanya? " I questioned again... loosening my hold on her wrists which were captured by me. The Kiansh Rajvansh who never ever lost a single deal or debate is now helpless.

" What if I am? " She replied with confidence and her eyes boring hole into mine.

" You won't like the consequences, Baby " I whispered in a deadly tone while shaking my head and I ignored the paining sensation in my chest.

If some other guy is after my woman then I am simply going behind him and ending his goddamn life. Full stop.

" I don't fear you, Mr Rajvansh and you are in no fucking place to tell me what to do and what not to do! " Her voice turned a bit higher this time and I doubt that people were not able to hear us.

" Kill me if you want to....end my life if that's what pleases you but don't torture me with the presence of another man in your life " I feel vulnerable. Helpless.

I could see the softening of her eyes for a micro-second, as soon as I completed my words but that didn't lasted long.

" Now you know how does it feel like to walk in my shoe? " She whispered.

I stiffened at my place.

I couldn't comprehend if I should take it as a mock or her painful statement.

She clearly saw me that night with that fucking bitch, I am sure of that. Earlier, I was not sure about this thing but now, I am.

" It's not what you saw, that day baby " I whispered as I dipped my head in the crook of her neck, inhaling her.

Her rose scent, which I missed for so fucking long felt serene. Can there be a way to bind this woman in my life forever?

Aanya's body shuddered as soon as I did the act and I smiled against her neck.

She still reacts to my touch.

" Lets talk, Please" I begged her.

" I saw something I should have seen a long time ago....I saw the truth that day and I was a fucking fool who was wishing for the forbidden to happen " She chuckled humorlessly.

Wait.

Is this what I am thinking? Did I heard the correct words.

I opened my mouth to protest but no words were spilled between my lips as soon as I met with her eyes.

The same eye which were kind and loving towards everyone.

I released her wrist as I got the assurance that she won't leave.

She started rubbing her hands as soon as I released them as I saw some red marks on her skin. Fuck! Fucking fuck! She is sensitive to touch. Slight pressure on her skin can result in leaving bruises and here I am, a fucking idiot.

" I-I am soo sorry baby, I didn't - " But I was cut off by her in the middle.

" Yeah, Of course and for the last time I am warning you, Mr Rajvansh, stay in your limits and stop calling me with names. I am not yours! Never was and never will be ! Leave me the fuck alone! " She strode away from the place, not before shooting a glare into my direction.

That's where you are wrong sweetheart.

My head hung low. I feel like stabbing myself despite the her sour words.Why the hell do I end up hurting her when I clearly want yo protect her with my life ?

I inhaled deeply and went behind her again.

Blame my shameless ass who got no shame when it comes to her.

I gently held her hand to turn her around and she groaned in frustration.

" What the hell is your problem? " She muttered.

" You " I whispered.

" I'll excuse myself, then. Enjoy " She tried to leave again but failed miserably.

" Aanya, for god's sake just listen to me for a second, Please " I begged her.

She stared at me for a second but chose not to leave.

I sighed.

" That day I-" She interrupted-again.

God! This woman!

" Just answer my single question " She mumbled.

I stared dead into her eyes.

" Why are you doing this? Does this matters to you? Tell me the reason you are so hell bound about proving your statement. What am I to you ?"

I froze.

What is she to me?

What the hell I never thought about this part.

I need her.

I am sure of this statement, judging my the vulnerability I felt when she left, the sleep less nights or text messages I used to send her after being drunk.

I want her by my side, I want to see her smiling, healthy and mostly, I need her with alongside me but why... what's this obnoxious feeling that takes over my brain whenever I witness her with a man?

She chuckled.

" Tongue tied? " She mocked " Here is your answer, Mr Rajvansh...you feel nothing...I hold no place in your life and you are better off without me or my presence but kindly stop bothering me " She completed her words, making my chest tightened.

" And...Stop raising your hopes up, Mr Rajvansh. It won't do any better to our situation.." This time, I didn't stopped her from leaving but not before saying-

" I am here for a reason, Aanya and my intentions are not going weaver unless and until I get what I want " I pressed a long, yearning kiss on her forehead after cupping her head and she closed her eyes, unable to push me back.

" I still need some time to figure out about your words but one thing, that I am sure of is that I'll earn you back. " I whispered while resting my forehead against hers.

" Never " She whispered and pushed me hard enough to make me stumble across my step and jerk back.

I smiled.

I've always got what I have wished for but this is a whole different case. Aanya is not a mere wish but an obsession, who has turned my entire world upside down and shaken my soul from inside out.

Zidd hai voh meri....

Aanya stormed out of that corner. Not able to see her leaving, I followed right behind her only to groan in displeasure and annoyance.

That same fucker, who was embracing her.

Kill him.

Kill him and end everything.

Dump his body in the sea and make her yours forever.

He is caressing her face..

End his goddamn life.

He is worrying about her and then, he leaned forward to hear something she is trying to say.

Launch him back from your girl, fucker

My inner self were taunting me, urging me to kill the living being infront of me.

Just fucking kill-

" You are ? " That man questioned me while raising his brow.

Your death if you won't stop touching my girl

I scoffed at his question.

He left her side and moved towards me, only to stand face-to-face with me.

His tall 6ft figure was almost same as mine and his eyes fixed with a glare.

I glared back at him.

Aanya sensed the growing tention between us so she decided to speak up, only to get cut by him.

" List-"

" Yuvaan Malhotra " That man voiced out while forwarding his hand for a formal shake.

I stood still and examined his intention.

" Kiansh Rajvansh" I shook his hand and he gave me a nod.

" You know her? " He further inquired making my eyes go darker.

" More than you " I answered, my face still poker.

He scoffed.

" Even the maids of her mansion knows her better, Mr Rajvansh. She is a open book " He smiled and I clenched my jaw.

He leaned forward to whispered something in my ears

" Stay away from her, considered this as a warning"

In your fucking dreams.

" If I say that something is mine, then it will stay mine till the end " I retorted back and we were in the middle of a silent war.

_____

Thank you lovelies 💗🧿

Do not forget to vote and comment <3

Follow me on Instagram for daily spoilers

Comment krna maat bhulna 😭

Thank you again 😭♥️

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

His lost Amore [COMPLETED] ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ Sonal Singh

ฮกฮฟฮผฮฑฮฝฯ„ฮนฮบฮฎ

3.6M 211K 55
"Why do you hate me so much, Maan" she asked hiccupping, hitting his chest. "I never said that" he said holding her hands. __________________________...
Until youโ™ฅ๏ธ ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ Booklover

ฮกฮฟฮผฮฑฮฝฯ„ฮนฮบฮฎ

1.3M 91.9K 66
COMPLETED โœ… #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? Maybe! This is a story where two total...
Rose And Thorn I ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ Aniee b

ฮกฮฟฮผฮฑฮฝฯ„ฮนฮบฮฎ

527K 20.9K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns๐Ÿฅ€ He was the thorn that would destroy her๐Ÿ”ฑ Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
Her claim ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ Jeelvyas03

ฮกฮฟฮผฮฑฮฝฯ„ฮนฮบฮฎ

3.4M 195K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...