I Don't Want to be Friends

De Hannahthee1954

Book One The sister of Dusty, Daniella's journey with her best mates through a sec map spilling everyone's se... Mais

Characters
001 Day One
002 The Culprit
003 "So we're sluts"
004 Cemetery
Update
Update
005 Renaissance Titties
006 Electricity
007 Are You Done Fucking With My Life
008 Morse Code
009 Thief
Sorry
010 Rack Off
011 Slay Ball
012 Bin Chicken
013 Villian of Your Story
014 Angeline
015 Chlamydia
016 The Sheriff
018 Three of Swords
Season 2/Book 2
Excitement!!!
Book Two "Maybe a Little More"
Maybe a Little More
019 Bird Psycho
020 Spy Kids
021 SLTs vs CumLords
022 Wait
023 The Feelings Pit
024 This is War!!
025 Legs Open Hearts Broken
026 I'm Sticky, Sweaty, and Nasty
027 The Demon King
028 Lovie
029 Just Kid Shit
030 Radical Honesty
031 The Grapes of Voss
032 Vote for Cupcakes
033 Boys Don't Cry
034 What do We Do Now
Season 3!!!
New Works

017 I don't Even Want to be Friends

677 13 0
De Hannahthee1954

𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕗𝕗

As the night progresses, everyone starts making up games and what not to keep themselves entertained. I looked over to see Anthony make some sort of chip sandwich with I think gummies in them.

I walked out to the hallway and saw Cash crying into his hands on the floor. I decided to take a seat next to him. "What- what's wrong Cash?" "Uh um, it's nothing. Just my Nan". I lean my head on his shoulder. "What um- what are you doing?" "Being emotional support. You might not know how to say it but everyone needs it". Eventually he calmed down and I went to find Ant and fell asleep beside him.

The next morning Amerie and Ant sneak out to go get water because Missy is dehydrated and others are really thirsty.

Amerie returned alone, charging at Dusty. "Say it Dusty, I need to hear you say it." "Say what?" he asks confused. "That you fucked me over just to get out of doing a class, that you made up the rumor about me and Jojo. Actually, that the whole thing was your idea. Say it!" He does nothing other than get up and walk away.

Just then, Quinni becomes verbal and announces that Jojo is outside. The firemen come and force the doors open. Everyone floods outside and goes to hug Jojo. On my way out, Amerie stops me.

"Did you know too?" she asks aggressively. "Amerie I didn't know anything, I promise you". "How could you not? Your boyfriend and brother are the main reason all of this happened and you claim to not know?" "Amerie, I've literally never lied to you before I don't know why I would start now. I didn't know. I was actually going to go find Anthony to yell at him myself. So stop jumping to conclusions. Gosh!" I say and storm out. She stays to yell at Dusty as well.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Anthony! What the fuck is wrong with you? Like I JUST talked to you about how immature you are and you pull this?" "Dani, we planned it-" "It doesn't matter WHEN you planned it. Because either way the call was made. By you. Anthony I can't do this". "Wait- can't do what?" "You, Anthony. You're too childish. That's not okay, I-I-I can't be with you". "No, Dani I don't want to break up with you" he pleads. "I really don't care. I can't do whatever this is anymore" I say pushing my hand in front of him in a circle and walk away. He tries to stop me by grabbing my hand. "Stop Anthony, I don't even want to be friends."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

150K 2.8K 15
"are you kidding? tiajuana's aussie-trash and clean-girl without even trying. fucking bitch." "she was accidentally named after a mexican state." hea...
126K 2.9K 46
*NOT PROOFREAD* "I love you the first time, I love you the last time" ✂️🕷️🫀 Spencer White x Fem!OC When a sex map is exposed at Heartley High, what...
32.1K 998 9
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ❰❰ LONG STORY SHORT ! ✿ ant vaughn x fem!oc . . . ❝ long story short it was a ...
136K 4.9K 27
Life at Hartley High had always been relatively boring until a map detailing the sex life (real and rumoured) of Fly Fernandez and her classmates was...