024 This is War!!

𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 ℙ𝕚𝕥

"Camila! You can't be here right now. Ant is going to be here in like thirty minutes or so and-" "Ohhh yess. A dick appointment!" "No" I say shaking my head looking a little disgusted, "We're going finally have 'the talk" I say making air quotes. "Ohh, I can't believe you haven't done that yet. Or that you didn't tell me it was today!" "Ow!" I yell as a grab my arm where she had just hit me. "Well yes, we are and I just want the house cleared. Dusty doesn't live here and Dad is like, never home so I love you, I really do-" "But you need me to leave. I got it... just you replacing one love for another... shutting me out again" she slowly says as she heads towards my door. I follow her to it laughing and just as I open my front door, Anthony walks up. They greet each other as she leaves and he comes inside.

We sat for a couple minutes in silence. "What do you want Ella? You know what I want. I've said it a million times. So what do you want?" I didn't think he'd ask me that. Old Ant wouldn't have considered my head and feelings first. He would've led with his feelings. Further stumping me. "I know I don't want to hold you back. I know I want you to be happy." "I want you to be happy too". "I am. Over holiday I ignored you because I hadn't been single in a bit and I wanted to experience it. I've grown comfortable but then the thought of you with something else makes me physically sick". "How do you think I felt when I found out you screwed Chook after you broke up with me"? My eyes darted to meet his. I felt my face get pale and then the blood rush to my cheeks bringing color back to my face. "Y-you knew?" "Darren had told someone at the diner and I over heard". "Why didn't you um, say anything"? If he had screwed anyone I'd have been pissed. To think he's sitting here so calm about it is just wow. "Because you were mad at me. I was upset at first yeah. Spider and I had a yarn about it. I got over it. There's nothing I could do ya know?" I stood up and moved to sit next to him. I didn't say anything, I just rested my head on his shoulder. This is not the Anthony Vaughn from last term. He had truly changed. I mean yes he still had some childish tendencies but his overall behavior really had improved. "So what do you want Dani?" I sat there comfortably in his grasp quietly. "Are we staying friends. Is that still something we can be or-". "No, we can be friends" I hesitate, "Maybe, a little more?" He sat up fast and stared at me. "What does that mean. Because I don't just want sex. I want to be your boyfriend again and I want you to be my girlfriend and-" I forgot how much he talks when he gets excited. I grabbed his head and kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry for how difficult I've been. I- I just-" "It's okay, I've got you back and that's all that matters". He says to me as he connects our foreheads.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

After a good night, of course the next school day would have more drama. A good thing is that Cash is able to come back to school. Right when he surprised us acting like a celebrity guest on a TV show, Coach Voss came out asking "Who did it?" We followed him to where the boys literally buried their feelings-. When we got there, we saw all the boys' feelings up for everyone to see.

"Bet it was you and the SLTs. That's dog shit, even for you" Spider accuses at Amerie. He then goes into the pit and holds up a framed picture of Amerie last night, in the pit. "Surprise, surprise, look who's responsible". "Why would I leave a photo of myself doing the crime at the crime scene!?" Amerie pleads. "So you did do the crime?" Ant asks her. "No, you don't understand. Okay. We were putting the secrets back. This is Bird Psychos work. It has to be." She tries to make an argument for herself when some rando girl yelled, "It was Pit Cunt, Pit Cunt did it!" whilst pointing at Amerie. Why does this school need to nickname the perpetrator of every event? Anyways, everyone started chanting "Pit Cunt" at Amerie until Woodsy and Miss Obah split everyone up.

Amerie runs after Malakai and they once again have another argument from the looks of it. Then Woodsy called her to her office. Not a single day of peace. Ever.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ... •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"I can't believe Bird Psycho was right there. If I wasn't so caught up, I would have noticed." Quinni tells Darren, Harper and I. "This is creepy. Do you think Bird Psycho's just like waiting in a bush for her to mess up?" Harper asks. Amerie returns to our table saying her punishment is two weeks of no campaigning and handwritten notes to the CumLords. That's when Quinni takes note of Malakai and the new boy, Rowan walking very close to each other. Something about swinging hands and intimacy and sexually desire. So I think they might be together. But either way, Amerie gets up and has a little speech. "Bird Psycho destroys my campaign, destroyed my relationship with Malakai, and ruined my life. We are going to find them and make them wish they buried themselves in that pit. This is WAR!!!"

A/N: I think I said this the first time I put them together but it's so weird to write those type of scenes because I don't know if Ant would be like that. Yet, if I didn't see it, I wouldn't write it. UGGGHHH I don't know. Thank you for reading!!!!