Attraction | Cillian Murphy X...

Da QueenZain3

(Contains MATURE Content, Be aware) "You call it madness, but I call it love" Altro

Chapter 1: Sunshine
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 3: Sightings
Chapter 4: Intentions
Chapter 5: Sparks
Chapter 6: Igniting Fire
Chapter 7: Interactions
Chapter 8: Fantasies
Chapter 9: Pleasure
Chapter 10: Fullfiled Desires
Chapter 12: Heat
Chapter 13: Ashes
Chapter 14: Tension
Chapter 15: Facing The Truth
Chapter 16: Belong To Me

Chapter 11: Attracted

59 1 36
Da QueenZain3

April 27 2023

Two weeks have passed, and everything is going well so far, Anne decided to invite her friends, Benjamin, and Margot to her home for dinner. However, Benjamin also wanted to invite Jonathan with him, He first asked Anne for permission, and Winters happily agreed on it.

It was a bit odd for her to say "Yes" since nobody knows about their secret relationship, But she decided to let Benjamin invite him to at least have some fun, She also thought he could meet Carrie at the same time.

The time was eight thrity five p.m as Anne was seen in her room, fixing her outfit as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Winters smiled and fixed her hair as She looked at time on her phone, The others were going to arrive very soon, Alex and Emma, along with their kids, had already arrived at the house. She began thinking about Jonathan, hoping that he actually agreed on coming to the house, Her thoughts were interrupted when Carriette entered the room with a smile on her face.

Carriette: Hey, mom! Is Benjamin and Margot coming?

Anne: They should be coming very soon. You seem excited to see them.

Carriette: Hahaha, maybe I am, actually. They seem like cool people.

Anne: *Smiles* Benjamin said he's bringing someone with him as well.

Carriette: Really? Are you familiar with the person?

Anne: Very familiar.

She smiled as Carriette raised an eyebrow and smiled at her, Both of them left the room as they saw Alex pacing back and forward while holding his baby son as Ambrose looked at them and smiled.

Alex: Hey, don't mind me. Lucas wants to be carried right now.

Carriette: *Laughs* Lucas always wants you to stand up.

Anne: It's because Lucas feels like he's in the effiel tower.

They shared a laugh together as Emma was sitting on the couch while having Chloe on her lap, She was playing with her mother's finger as Emma spoke to them.

Emma: He really enjoys it, By the way, you look gorgeous, Anne!

Carriette: *Smiles* Doesn't mom always look great?

Anne blushed a little and laughed as everyone smiled at her, Winters and Carriette sat on the couch as everyone was talking to each other while Anne was constantly checking on the time.

Five minutes later, They heard the doorbell as Alex decided to go and open the door as he saw Benjamin and Margot with a smile on their face.

Benjamin: Oh hey Alex!

Margot: It's great to see you!

Alex: *Smiles while patting Lucas's back* Hello, my fellow co-workers.

They shared a laugh, Anne, Carriette, and Emma heard the joke as they chuckled, Benjamin and Margot entered the house as McFarland had a huge smile on her face when she saw Lucas.

Margot: Awww, Lucas looks adoreble! Can I hold him, please?

Alex nodded and gave Lucas to Margot as She had a huge smile on her face, Benjamin had a smile on his face and looked at Lucas before he went to greet the others.

Benjamin: Hey ladies!

Emma: Hey Benjamin! Is it me, or have you gotten younger?

Mcfarland raised an eyebrow as everyone shared a laugh together, Everyone greeted each other as Margot gave Lucas to Ben, He was holding the baby with a smile on his face as Margot was looking at Chloe.

Alex: Hey, Where is Oscar and Lizze?

Margot: My sister decided to take them to Disneyland, haha.

Anne: Awww, you should have brought them here.

Benjamin: *Chuckles* We really wanted to, but they also wanted to go out with their aunt.

Emma: Aww, that's fine, You should bring them next time.

Carriette: Also, I thought someone else was coming here.

Anne: Oh yeah, where is Jonathan?

Benjamin was gonna speak until they heard the doorbell as He smiled, Alex quickly got the door as Ambrose had a smile on his face and saw Jonathan.

Jonathan: *Smiles* Hi Alex.

Alex: Hey Boss! You're kinda late to the party.

Jonathan chuckled as Alex smiled at him and let him in the house, Crawford looked around the house and already liked how it looked, It had some peaceful and decent vibes.

He walked to the living room and saw the others smiling at him. However, his eyes looked at Anne first as Jonathan smiled at everyone.

Margot: Hey! We were just wondering where you were.

Jonathan: I apologise if I am late.

Anne: Don't worry, actually, Ben and Margot just arrived five minutes ago.

He continued staring at Anne and had a smile on his face, Even if their friends were here, He couldn't help but admire her, Anne was staring at him as Carriette was looking at Jonathan, She recognised him that he was the one that dropped Anne home.

Alex: *Looks at Carriette* That's Jonathan, who is Ben, Margot Anne, and my boss.

Carriette: Oh really?

She looked at Jonathan as Crawford smiled at her, Carriette got up and shook his hand as she smiled at him.

Carriette: Hi, It's Carriette.

Jonathan: Your mom told me about you.

Carriette looked at Anne as Winters just smiled at her, Carrie laughed and shook her head as Crawford continued smiling at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon, everyone was talking to each other, mostly about their lives. Jonathan was taking a phone call as Carriette was listening to everyone, but she was also thinking about why her mom and her mom's friends decided to invite their boss to dinner? However, she didn't think it was bad. Maybe they were all good friends.

Soon, Jonathan was done with his phone call, but he noticed that the couch was full, They noticed the way he was looking around as Ambrose spoke to him.

Alex: There is some space next to Anne, You can sit with her if you want.

Anne: *Smiles* You can join me.

Jonathan looked at her and nodded as he sat next to Anne while holding his cigarette, He looked at her and had a huge smile on his face.

Anne smirked and already loved how close they were, Carriette was looking at both of them and noticed the way they were smiling at each other.

Jonathan was about to smoke a cigarette until he realised Lucas and Chloe were here as he immediately put his cigarette back in his pocket and spoke to Anne.

Jonathan: I'll save it for later, These innocent babies are here.

Anne: *Smiles* It's good that you did that, It would have affected them.

Jonathan: That's true, How are you, though?

Anne: I'm doing alright, What about you?

Jonathan: Doing good. *Whispers to her* Even better after seeing you.

Anne smirked and looked at the others, They were so focused in their conversation that they didn't notice Jonathan whispering to Anne. However, Carriette noticed it but shrugged it off.

Anne: You know we have to behave.

Jonathan: I know that, but sometimes I can't help it.

Anne: Don't worry, maybe I'll invite you here again.... alone.

They both looked at each other and already felt the tension, They began listening to the conversation as Jonathan began staring at Anne's legs.

Emma was talking to Margot until she noticed the way Jonathan was looking at Anne, She found it a bit strange of him, Winters clearly noticed it but she didn't do anything about it and that's what confused Emma even more.

Anne decided to go to the kitchen as Margot and Emma followed her while the others decided to stay with the kids, Jonathan noticed Lucas's baby cot was next to him, he was staring at him as Jonathan had a smile and moved his finger as Lucas began pulling it.

Carriette: These babies really like pulling fingers, you know?

Jonathan: They always do, Babies find anything new to them.

Carriette: That's true.

He looked at Carriette and smiled at her as she spoke to him.

Carriette: You seem very silent.

Jonathan: I don't prefer to speak too much.

Carriette: Hmmm, does anyone get tired of your silence?

Jonathan: A lot of people.

They both chuckled as Anne wanted to grab something from the dining table, She noticed Jonathan and Carriette were speaking to each other as Winters had a huge smile on her face, She already liked seeing them interact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anne was almost done cooking as Margot and Emma were sitting in the living room, Winters was cooking fried rice, chicken, and dumplings. She continued cooking until someone hugged her from behind.

Jonathan: What are you cooking, sweetheart?

Anne felt her cheeks burn up as Jonathan smirked and caressed her waist as Anne smiled to herself.

Anne: It's a surprise.

Jonathan: I don't like surprises.

Anne: Why?

Jonathan: *Smiles* Because I don't want to wait any longer.

She chuckled as Jonathan began kissing her neck, Winters let go of the wooden spoon as his kisses became more passionate as Anne was holding his arms.

Jonathan: Let me show you how much i want you~

Anne: I'm already starving. . . .

Jonathan: *Smirks* For the food or. . . . .

Anne: For you.

He smirked again as he continued kissing her neck until he gently pushed Anne against the wall as both of them were looking at each other and already felt desperate to head to the room.

Anne: Jonathan, That's not wise, Everyone is-

Jonathan: Shhh, you want it, don't you?

He spoke with dominance as he buried his face on her neck, leaving kisses as Anne covered her mouth, making sure she didn't let out of the slightest sound.

It got even more intense as he reached to her collarbone and began kissing passionately as Anne was grabbing his shoulder tightly.

Anne: You're putting me in a challenge right now.

Jonathan: That's my intention, Darling.

They both got closer as Jonathan placed a hand on her hip and began squeezing it as Anne bit her lip and looked at him, Until they heard Carriette's voice as Jonathan immediately moved away as Anne quickly went back to the stove as Carriette entered the kitchen.

Carriette: Mom, Do you need any help?

Anne: No honey, I'm almost done actually.

Anne quickly fixed her buttons, Carriette noticed her mother's outfit was looking a bit odd as she saw Jonathan, who was examining the kitchen counter as she raised an eyebrow.

Carriette: What are you doing here?

Jonathan; I was just checking on Anne, actually.

Anne: Yeah, He even asked if i needed any help.

Carriette felt a bit suspicious about this though, She knew he was in the kitchen longer, But she just shook her head and continued staring at them before walking away as Anne looked at Jonathan and smiled at him as he smirked and winked at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner started as everyone was eating the fried rice and dumplings as Anne was waiting for everyone's reaction while smiling to herself, and everyone already seemed to love it.

Margot: This is delicious, Anne!

Benjamin: I agree! The dumplings are my favourite.

Emma: This is literally so good.

Alex was silent and was focused on eating as everyone laughed a little, Ambrose smiled at them before speaking.

Alex: You already know my answer.

Carriette: *Smiles* Mom is always a great cook.

Jonathan: Did you really cook this, Anne?

Anne: Uhh yeah, you literally saw me in the kitchen?

Jonathan: I'm just speechless right now, You cook like a chef at a five-star restaurant.

He spoke with a huge smile on his face, Anne was shocked by his reaction, She never saw him smile wider, especially he spoke very happily. He really loved the food.

Anne: *Blushes slightly* Thanks, haha.

He smiled again and continued eating as Anne was looking at him while thinking about what he said.

Soon, dinner was over as everyone was talking to each other. However, Benjamin and Margot noticed Anne and Jonathan were giving each other strange looks, They kept staring at each other like there was tension in the air.

Ben and Margot looked at each other, wondering if they really noticed it. But they thought it was normal and just continued speaking to their friends.

Alex was seen making his way back to his chair after he drank some water. However, his eyes caught something between Anne and her boss.

She was caressing his hand while his hand was on her thign, Anne had a smile on her face as Ambrose stared in confusion and shock before Anne quickly moved her hand away and listened to his friends, Alex just walked back to his seat while smiling at everyone.

However, he was having thoughts about this, Could Anne and Jonathan like each other? But it also didn't seem like it, but at the same time, it did.

Not only did Alex have that thought, and everyone else shared the same thought, Carriette was having more doubts. she could see how close they were. . . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two hours passed, and everyone was having a lot of fun. However, now it was starting to get late as everyone was saying "Bye" to each other.

Benjamin: Today was a really fun day, but we gotta go now.

Emma: It's fine, See you again later.

Anne: Bring Oscar and Lizze next time!

Margot: *Laughs* We will!

Alex: Hahaha, Alright, take care, everyone.

Jonathan: *Smiles* Thanks for inviting me here.

Benjamin: It's fine, You're not just a boss to is, You're also a great friend.

Crawford smiled again, He actually had a lot of fun talking to everyone, The others hugged each other and said "bye" Anne and Jonathan shook hands as they smiled at each other.

Jonathan: Take care, Anne. And thank you for the amazing good.

Anne: *Smiles* No problem at all.

He smiled and looked at her as Jonathan noticed Carriette was walking away, Anne slowly let go of his hand until he grabbed her hand again.

Anne looked at him as Jonathan spoke to her.

Jonathan: I'll call you after an hour~

Anne smirked as he kissed her cheek, leaving her blushing as Jonathan said "bye" and walked away.

Everyone left the house as Anne began thinking about Jonathan and was already excited about calling him tonight.

However, Carriette was staring at Anne, She was really suspicious whenever Anne and Jonathan were close. She felt like they were too close.

Way too close.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.8K 82 11
❝𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 ❞ -𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝘀...
3.3K 134 17
"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍."
293K 2.5K 44
Mature content don't read if under 13+