Forbidden Love

By peekaboozerrie

The Edwards and the Malik's. The families completely envy each other...well their mothers do. Perrie and Zay... More

Forbidden Love
1/ oh hey I remember you
2/Not your proper first date
3/ fighting and ditching
4/ rather not talk about it
6/ no worries
7/fundraiser
8/ Carnival
9/ Birthday suprises
10/ you what?

5/ just aplogize

333 13 2
By peekaboozerrie

Perrie pov

This was the last day of relaxation until my mam comes home tomorrow. It was Saturday so I decided to make some breakfast for me and Caitlin. She's horrible at cooking and would probably burn the place down so that's why I'm making the breakfast.

"Chocolate chips or no?"I asked her and she nodded her head. "Definitely the chocolate chips!"she said and I nodded. The chocolate chips were on the top shelf so I had to get a chair to reach them. I still wasn't tall enough so I had to stand on the counter.

"You go it there babe?"I lost my balance and felt myself fall into someone's arms.

"Zayn! Who the hell let you in?"I said breathing heavy. He honestly scared me. He chuckled and looked a me.

"You sister."he chuckled I was still in his arms and he quickly put me down.

"You scared the shit out of me."I said and he chuckled. "I could tell, you fell."he laughed and I tried to give him an evil glare but it ended with me just laughing. I went back over to the stove and flipped a couple pancakes.

"You hungry?"I asked and Zayn nodded. I gave him a pancake then Caitlin came in with her phone on her ear.

"Tonight? Yeah sure! Me and Perrie? Okay see you later! Bye, love you too."Caitlin said and laughed. She looked at me and smiled. "That was dad! He's picking us up later!"Caitlin said and I dropped my fork on my plate which made they nasty notice.

"W-What did mam say about this?"I asked and she laughed. "Nothing because she doesn't know."Caitlin said and I shook my head. Caitlin doesn't know about the abusing because she or Jonnie weren't the ones being abused. They both just that they weren't working out but no.

"I can't. I don't want to go."I said and picked up my fork again.

"Come on! Don't be such a loser! He said were going to see Jonnie!"Caitlin said. Jonnie? He stayed with my dad ever since the divorce. I haven't seen him in awhile.

"Also he says we're gonna meet his girlfriend. Pregnant girlfriend to be exact."she said and I laughed still shaking my head. Never will I ever step foot in his house!

"Like he can take care of another kid. Anyways me and Zayn have a date tonight."I said and Zayn looked at me confused.

"Sure you do! Please Perrie just this once! You know how much I miss him."she whined and I rolled my eyes. Of course she would miss him. She was always his favorite.

"No. You can go yourself."I snapped then we all ate in silence.

---

"I think you should go. And maybe apologize to him." Zayn said as we lay in my room. I turned my body to face him and shook my head.

"I think I shouldn't. He deserved what I said to him."I said and let out a sigh. He deserved every little word.

"What happened anyways? Me and my dad were always and still are close when my parents divorced."He whispered and I rolled my eyes.

"This is different."I said and closed my eyes. I bet his dad didn't abuse him.

"How different?"I groaned into his chest and looked up at him.

"Very different now can we just drop the subject please!"I snapped. He unwrapped his arms around me and got up leaving me clueless. I saw him pull his jacket and shoes on.

"Where are you going?"I asked and he didn't look at me once.

"Home."

"Why so early?"

"It's better then being with your bitchy attitude."in seconds he was out the door. I got up and looked out the window to see him getting on his motorcycle and leaving without turning back.

----

"Nice for you to join us Perrie."My dad said as I sat down in his car. I decided to come. I already made my boyfriend mad so this is the least I could do.

"I know, I've been telling her all day until she finally agreed."Caitlin excitedly said. I reached into my bag and grabbed my headphones and plugged it into my phone. The music was on shuffle and high blast so I wouldn't need to hear my dad or Caitlin.

----

"Hi it's so lovely to meet you!"A girl with long brown hair said making her way over to us. Caitlin was right. She is pregnant. But her bump wasn't that big or not too small.

"I'm Caitlin and this is my older sister Perrie."Caitlin spoke for us.

"Oh my gosh how rude of me! I'm Liliana but you can call me Lily for short!"She said. She lead us to the living room and so far I haven't seen Jonnie. Which was the only reason I agreed to come over.

"These are my kids! Lexi and Johnny!"She said and we looked at the couch to see a girl around my age and the boy I would say is 9. We said hi then sat down on the couch I took out my phone and scrolled through all my social media and nothing was new.

"Caitlin? Perrie? Is that you?"I turned and saw my older brother Jonnie coming down the stairs. I got out of my seat and ran to hug him.

"I missed you so much!"I said then let go for Caitlin to hug him.

"Caitlin your so tall!"Jonnie joked and we laughed. Maybe coming here wasn't so bad...

---

"Mmm! This is so good thanks Lily!"Caitlin said and Lily smiled then took a bit of the steak she has made. This steak was making me feel sick so I just left it how it is.

"If you'll excuse me for a second."I said then left the kitchen. I needed to fix something before it got worse. My phone was in the living room so I went to go grab it then quickly dial his number. I've texted him earlier but he wasn't texting me back.

"Hey this is Zayn."

"Hey babe-

"Sorry I couldn't answer your call right now but leave a message and I'll call you as soon as I can!"his voice said through the phone. I groaned then the phone beeped which meant I had to say something.

"Hey Zayn! It's Perrie! Listen I'm sorry about what happened earlier please forgive me! Just wasn't feeling like myself! Anyways please forgive me and I love you! Bye"I sighed then put my phone on my lap as I sat on the couch.

"Everything alright?"I turned and saw Lexi coming to sit on the couch.

"Ye- no. I kinda made my boyfriend mad at me earlier so now he isn't talking to me."I explained and she nodded.

"Just apologize?"she hesitated and I laughed.

"I just did."I said and she nodded.

"Why did he get mad at you anyways? You don't seem like the person people get mad at."She questioned and I laughed.

"He said 'I don't want to be near your bitchy attitude!'."I said and tried to mimic Zayn's low voice which made us both go into fits of laughter. Jonnie walked in with one eyebrow raised up and looked at both of us.

"Well you two are getting along quite well."he said and I smiled and nodded. Jonnie sat down next to me and we got into a really deep conversation about how things were like over these pass years.

"I got it!"We turned and saw Lexi with a smile on her face.

"Face to face. Apologize face to face!"She said and I smiled. That is a good idea but if his mom is home she'll freak and throw me out again.

"I'll try that."I said with a smile. We all turned when we saw my dad making his way towards us.

"I just got off the phone with your mother and she said if you'd like you can sleep over. Caitlin already said yes to that and you..."he paused and I looked down at my lap.

"Sorry but I actually have something to do tomorrow."I said and he nodded. Jonnie volunteered to bring me home and soon we were both in his car. My house wasn't far from my dads so it was a short ride.

"Wanna say hi to mam? I bet she would be so happy."I said and Jonnie nodded eagerly. We both stepped out of the car and walked to the door. I grabbed my key and opened it.

"Perrie are you ho- JONNIE!"she ran over to Jonnie and hugged him until she had tears running down her cheeks. She cupped his face and kissed his cheeks making me laugh when Jonnie made faces every time.

"I'm so happy to see you!"She said and Jonnie smiled. I went upstairs so that I can give them some space. I lay on my bed and just stared at the ceiling. I was planning that tomorrow I would go see him in the morning and apologize. A knock on the door made me sit up and I saw my mam coming in.

"How was it at your dads?"She asked.

"Okay I guess."I sighed and she sat next to me on my bed.

"He didn't do anything right? To you?"She asked with a scared expression I shook my head and her expression changed into relieved.

"Maybe he changed! Anyways tomorrow me and you are going shopping for Caitlin's surprise birthday!"she said and stood up. I nodded then she walked out.

How am I suppose to apologize to Zayn when I'm going to be with my mam all day?

-next day-

"So Caitlin is coming back at 4 so we need to have everything hid from her, got it?"She asked and I nodded. We walked around the store with my Mam's big list of what we needed. The party was next weekend so if we didn't get everything today we still have the rest of the week to get it.

"The theme is Hawaii! So help me find things that remind you of Hawaii I guess."Mam said and laughed. We went to a couple stores and mam bought some flower cups and decorations. We also got some fake grass skirts so the girls could wear them even though I begged mam not to buy them.

"Is this nice?"She asked and I turned around to see her pointing to the flower crowns. We were at Claire's which was the most girly store ever! I nodded and went over to pick mine since I didn't want to be stuck wearing some weird one.

"Excuse me? Can you hand me that flower crown."I turned and saw Safaa talking to me.

"Safaa?"

"Perrie?!"She hugged me and I smiled. I got the flower crown and gave it to her and she smiled.

"So what are you doing here?"I asked and she pointed to her sister.

"I'm here with Waliyha while Zayn is with me mam at the store wet seal I think. We're all getting clothes for camping! We do it every year!"She said. I looked at the flower crown and she smiled.

"This has nothing to do with it but I just really wanted a new one!"She laughed and I nodded. So Zayn is here? Maybe this is my time to talk to him face to face. I looked at my mam and saw her paying for the flower headbands. Maybe if I could trick her I can go see Zayn!

"Hey mam! I think I'm gonna go and buy Caitlin's present."I said and bite my lip.

"Yeah sure I'm going to buy some more decorations. Just call me when your done."she said and I nodded. Finally I can go talk to him. I checked the time and saw it was already 2:30 so I had time.

This mall was so big so I went over to the map to find where 'Wet Seal' was. I made my way towards the store and found it. There was some pretty nice dresses so I had to remind myself to come back later and actually buy something. I looked around for Zayn and saw him looking at some shirts.

"Hey."I said and stood in front of him. He looked at me then looked down. So he wants to be silent huh?

"I wanted to apologize."I said but he just kept looking through the clothes. He started walking away so I quickly followed him.

"I called you yesterday you know! I left a voicemail for you."I said and he just looked at the clothes.

"I know, I heard it."He said and I rolled my eyes. Why is he being so stubborn? I walked in front of him and wrapped my hands around his waist. We were behind the rack of clothes so no body could really see us.

"Listen I'm sorry for my bitchy attitude and everything I did to make you mad. Please please please just talk to me."I whined and he rolled his eyes but with a small smirk.

"You know it's really hard to stay mad at you."He said and in moments his lips were on mine...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.8K 31
Zayn and Perrie have been best friends since they were 6. They grew up together and stuck to eachother like glue. But all good things must come to an...
59.5K 2.1K 18
Zayn and Perrie are engaged, which means all of their problems and worries are forgotten. Wrong. So wrong. That's just not how it works, and it seem...
109K 2.3K 31
Book 1 of 2
41.8K 1.8K 18
"It's funny how, the people who say "I would never hurt you." Hurt you the most." What happens when the 'It' celebrity couple of the pop music worl...