Divinity ~ Male KPOP Idol

By Arakage

Minatozaki Sei, a rising star in the Japanese football scene experiences an event that could change his life... More

Prolouge - Break Every Bone
Chapter 1 - Shout Out
Chapter 2: Unveiling Truths
Chapter 3: Day After
Chapter 4: Rising Stars
Chapter 5: Stage Lights
Chapter 6: Win
Chapter 7: Music Bank
Special Chapter: Eunchae Star Diary
Chapter 8: Celebration
Chapter 9: Comeback
Chapter 10: Solo
Chapter 11: Puppies & Meetings
Chapter 12: Doona!
Chapter 13: Movie Star
Chapter 14: Awards & Films
Chapter 15: Night Winds
Chapter 17: Feelings
Chapter 18: Announcement
Chapter 19: Japan
Chapter 20: Stir
Chapter 21: Baddie
Chapter 22: Run on, Running Man!
Chapter 23: Class Takeover
Chapter 24: Airing
Chapter 25: SM
Chapter 26: Preparations (+Special Omake)
Chapter 27: MAMA
Chapter 28: World
Chapter 29: Nothing Much Prepared
Chapter 30: No More Seraphim
Chapter 31: One More.
Chapter 32: Show
Chapter 33: Asian Artist Awards
Chapter 34: Chance Encounter
Special Chapter: Dining with Divinity Ep. 1
Chapter 35: 22nd

Chapter 16: Lub Dub

1K 56 3
By Arakage

The set buzzed with anticipation as the cast prepared themselves for another day of filming their drama, "Doona!". Director Lee Jung-hyo gathered the cast and crew for a quick briefing, his authoritative voice cutting through the bustling energy of the set.

"Today's scene is a pivotal moment in our drama," Director Lee announced, his tone grave yet excited, glancing at both Sei and Suzy. "This will also test how well you can really adapt, Sei-ssi. We'll be shooting the long-awaited kissing scene between our main leads, Suzy and Sei."

Sei's heart skipped a beat at the announcement. He had already known there'd be a couple of kissing scenes in the drama, but he wasn't expecting it to be filmed this early on. Taking a glance at Suzy, she instead winked at him.

"Hope you're ready~" She teased. "Noona can give you some pointers if you're nervous~"

Sei could only look down, his face turning bright red. Shaking the nerves off his body, he breathed in calmly.

*Relax, it's just acting.*

As they began rehearsing the scene, Sei couldn't shake off some of the jitters tingling through his body. The thought of kissing Suzy on-screen filled him with a mixture of excitement and apprehension. Despite his lack of prior experience, he was determined to try his best.

"Do you want to run through the scene, Sei?" Suzy asked, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Sei nodded, trying to muster up some confidence. "Sure, let's give it a shot."

As they rehearsed their lines, Sei found himself getting lost in Suzy's gaze. The chemistry between them was undeniable, even in the simple act of rehearsing. When it came to the moment just before the kiss, Sei felt his heart racing in his chest.

"Ready?" Suzy whispered, her breath warm against his lips.

Sei nodded, his pulse pounding in his ears.

Slowly, Suzy inched her face closer and closer. The both of them staring deeply into each other's eyes, longing and passion evident in them. Placing an arm on Sei's shoulder, she drew in closer and closer, their lips nearly touching.

In that moment, time seemed to stand still as Sei leaned in, his lips meeting Suzy's in a soft, tentative kiss. It was a brief moment, but it sent a shiver down Sei's spine.

"Cut!" Director Lee's voice broke the spell, and Sei and Suzy pulled away from each other, their cheeks flushed.

"Wow, that was... something," Suzy said, her voice breathless.

"Yeah, you did great, Sei," Director Lee added, a smile tugging at his lips. "Let's keep that energy for the actual take."

With each run-through, Sei and Suzy grew more comfortable with the choreography of the scene. They practiced their lines and blocking meticulously, fine-tuning their movements to ensure that they don't make mistakes during filming.

Finally, the moment had arrived. With cameras rolling and the entire crew on standby, Sei and Suzy stepped into position for their scene. The air crackled with tension as they locked eyes, their hearts pounding in unison.

Sei brought out a box of ice from the refrigerator, placing it on the counter, Suzy staring deeply at his face.

"I hear you went on a blind date," she began, her eyes locked onto him.

Sei briefly looked up, meeting her gaze as he packed the ice into a small ziplock bag. "Yes."

Leaning on the counter, Suzy inhaled deeply. "What do you do on those things?"

Sei took a moment to ponder, an audible "Mmm" escaping him. "The usual things, drink. Pair up. Play some childish games."

Suzy looked away from him, her gaze fixed on the doorframe. "You smell of alcohol."

"Yeah, I had quite a lot," he replied, finally finishing packing the ice.

"You also smell strongly of women's perfume," her voice tinged with jealousy as she returned her gaze to Sei, longing evident in her eyes.

"I guess, because I was with a girl," came his nonchalant reply, holding out his hand to take hers. "Give me your hand."

Sei gently grabbed her arm, placing the icepack on one of her fingers. As the icepack made contact with her skin, Suzy recoiled slightly, feeling a slight twinge of pain.

"It's weird... I was fine before, but why does it hurt more only after you've noticed," she remarked, a puzzled expression on her face.

"That's how it works," Sei said softly, his voice gentle as he continued to apply the icepack. "You don't even know it hurts until you finally notice it. Then, it will start to sting and bother you endlessly."

"Then, is that why... I am feeling this way?" Suzy's voice was barely a whisper as she closed the distance between them, backing Sei up against the counter. Her arm found its way onto his shoulder, their lips mere inches apart.

Their eyes met, and in that moment, Sei knew that this was more than just acting. Their lips met in a passionate kiss, the intensity of the moment washing over them like a tidal wave, the ice box falling to the floor, scattering ice all over.

Time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves in the intensity of the moment, their emotions raw and palpable. Their lips hungering for the other, forgetting about the purpose of their act.

The crew and the rest of their co-stars watched in awe as Sei and Suzy delivered a breathtaking performance, their chemistry undeniable and their passion palpable. Their lips seemed glued together, as their kiss deepened even more. Sei's heart beat loudly in his chest, as his other arm wrapped itself onto Suzy's waist, pulling her in even more, not wanting to be separated.

Lub Dub

"Cut!" Jung-hyo's voiced pierced through the air. "Perfect, absolutely perfect! The chemistry between you two is undeniable at this point. That was well-done , Sei-ssi, Suzy-ssi."

The words of their director rang through their ears, but they paid no mind to it. As Sei and Suzy pulled away from each other, a flush of color stained their cheeks. They exchanged a shy yet knowing glance, the weight of their on-screen kiss lingering between them.

"A-ah... you did well, noona." Was all Sei could mutter out, rushing off the set to calm his nerves at the bathroom.

Suzy looked at his fading figure, her fingers touching her lips, the memory of their kiss, even if if was all part of acting, playing on her mind.

---

Later that day, the cast gathered for an interview to promote their drama, "Doona!". Sei and Suzy sat side by side, their bodies tense and a bit awkward, especially Sei's, whom still had not recovered from the events earlier in the day.

Their fellow co-stars, including Ha-young-ssi and the other joined them, engaged in lively banter, and telling stories from their time on set and teasing each other.

Sei and Suzy tried to maintain a professional demeanor throughout the interview, but the lingering tension from their kissing scene cast a subtle shadow over their interactions. They exchanged polite smiles and brief nods, but the unspoken tension simmered beneath the surface.

When the interviewer turned the conversation towards Sei and Suzy's on-screen chemistry, the air grew thick with anticipation.

"This has been on our minds lately, Suzy-ssi." The interviewer began, mischief playing in his eyes. "As Sei is a rookie actor, and your male lead. I wonder, how well the chemistry betwen the two of you actually is, and can he actually, 'keep up' per se?"

"Ah, you don't have to worry about that, their chemistry is through the roof," Kim Min-ho exclaimed, a smile on his face. "Seriously, for awhile I though they were a real couple!"

"As Min-ho-ssi said, we're working together greatly as it is," Suzy added, glancing at Sei. "Sei-ssi has impressed me with his acting time and time again, I wouldn't have any other as my male lead in this drama. And to answer you question, hes he can 'keep up' perhaps even better.As his sunbae, I'm proud of him."

Sei blushed at the praise and nodded in agreement, his voice steady despite the nerves gnawing at him. "Gomawo... At first I was really nervous since I had no prior experience, but everyone played a big part in helping me adjust. So, I hope I can deliver an entertaining drama for all you."

"Oh, I see." The interviewer nodded in contemplation. "Were there any moments during rehearsal, that you all found amusing?"

"Well, there is..."

The playful atmosphere in the interview returned, as they shared the blunders that had happened om set, especially the one wherein Sei 'accidentally' dunked during the basketball scene, he did not do it accidentally, he got competitive.

As the interview ended, Sei and Suzy shared a glamce with each other, the tension from earlier almost gone. Suzy, finally smiled warmly at him, Sei returning it in earnest.

---

Suzy-noona

7:30 p.m
get home safe.
about earlier...
you did great as well.
i
i enjoyed it.
good acting
[koala laughing sticker]

ah...
gomawo noona
sorry i ran off like that earlier
typing...

Sei stared at his phone the drive back to his dorm was silent, the words he wanted to say stuck in his mouth.

A deep sigh escaped his mouth, he decided to type a quick, 'get home safe aswell, noona'. Leaving it at that, he closed his eyes, hoping to get a quick shut-eye, the events from earlier swirling in his mind.

-

--

Yujinnie

8:20 p.m
so, how did filming go today?

oh, we filmed a kissing scene today
i got too nervous that i ran off after it
i hope suzy-noona wasn't offended.

really? that's great.
anyways gtg, busy.

eh?

Arriving at his dorm, Sei released another deep sigh, the only woman he could probably ever understand a tiny bit was his sister, even then she was also a mystery to him.

Pushing open the door, he was greeted by Wei who was preparing a small meal by the kitchen.

"Welcome home." He greeted with a smile. "Made some food, you hungry?"

Sei nodded at him, dropping his things on the floor, rushing over to the kitchen table. "Ramyeon?"

"Ne..." Wei replied "I'm not really that good at cooking..."

Sei chuckled lightly, as Wei placed the bowl of ramyeon in front of him, taking a seat across him.

"So." Wei began, "How did the filming go today, anything interesting happened?"

"Well..." Sei nervously swirled the bowl of ramyeon with his chopsticks "I kissed Suzy-noona, an-"

"Whaaaaaattttt???!!!!" Minho and Jaehyun's voice rang aloud in the dorm, as their heads popped out of their room. "You kissed who?!"

"Aigoo, our innocent maknae, he's not innocent anymore." Jaehyun dramatically cried on the floor, fake tears flowing from his eyes.

"Are you really the Minatozaki Sei that I know?!" Minho asked, as he squished Sei's cheeks together.

"Yah, hyung!" Sei faked a bite onto Minho's hand, causing him to pull it away. "Haahh... I kissed Suzy-noona for one of the scenes."

"And...? What's got you so wound up?" Jaehyun interrogated, raising one of his eyebrows.

"Well... I guess you wouldn't call it a normal kiss?" Sei whispered out "I don't know, I'm so confused, but after that I ran out because I got embarrassed, and well there's tension between the two of us now."

"Although, I think we cleared it a bit earoier during the interview, I still can't help but feel awkward." He continued, the members listening attentively to him.

"It's just acting, so what's the matter?" Minho asked.

"Well, it was acting, but not acting...?" Sei tried to explain "Atleast that's what I think, and Yujin suddenly had something to do after I told her what happened today..."

Minho audibly facepalmed. "Aigoo, this guy..."

"Seriously..." Even Jaehyun stared at him in a weird manner.

"My advice would be..." Wei spoke out finally. "Is to talk it out properly with Suzy-sunbae."

Sei nodded at him, the rest of the members getting up to return to their rooms after their little debacle, leaving Sei to eat hiz ramyeon in peace.

Before Wei could enter his room, he gave one last glance at Sei. "Do you like any of them?"

Sei looked up from his bowl, staring back at him "I-I don't know yet.., atleast I don't think so?"

Wei sighed deeply "Haah... Then there is no problem then, just explain yourself and clear it up with, Suzy-sunbae. You'll be working together more after all."

"Gomawo, hyung." Wei smiled warmly at him, and went inside his room, leaving Sei to his peace.

Sei stared deeply at the ceiling, thoughts running through his mind.

"Haaah... football was much simpler than this."

END

Surprise? Anyways go stream "Sheesh" by Babymonster!

This doesn't solidify his relationship yet by the way, after all, Sei will still meet many more who will confuse his little heart even more!

I suck at writing love scenes by the way, so let me know what you think, and give me some pointers as well if you can.

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 1.4K 28
A collection of girl group imagines. ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*・゚✧*:゚✧ Features all your favorite girl groups, and even your favorite soloists! P...
3.5K 165 19
where in the cold ceo meets a girl who's clumsy and caring but who also has a tragic past will the cold hearted ceo fall or not? IU X FEM!OC
194K 5.9K 68
Story about a 21 years old girl name y/n who born in Japan and move to America.She come to Korea to visit her parents.But the things gone wrong when...
179K 6K 21
In 2006, a six to seven year old named Y/N L/N moves to Seoul, South Korea carrying nothing but her parents' hopes and dreams. It didn't take her unt...