Raife

By Pinkamena666FIM

Raife, and her sister Shale, witness their parents' murder. Ten years later, they run into a local crime boss... More

PROLOGUE: No Place Like Home
1. Best Day Ever
2. Worst Night Ever
PART 1: JUST THE TWO OF US
3. Ecstasy
4. Accidental Intrusions
5. Forced Employment

6. Mabel's Milk Farm

16 0 0
By Pinkamena666FIM

The journey to Pastella was quiet as every time Raife started to open her mouth to strike up a conversation, Echo shot her an annoyed look. Shale actually found the quietness creepy and usual. By the time they arrived at their destination, the sun was starting to set . Echo peeked out the front of the wagon to direct Shale to the pub. The hyena parked outside and tied up the horses as they others disembarked.

"First stop," Echo said as she looked up at the sky, her and her brother removing their goggles and letting them hang around their neck. "Sun's setting, so the pub should be open." She led the three inside and over to the bar. The inside looked like a typical pub as a cyan mare wearing a punk outfit stood behind the counter. She had medium-length black-and-purple hair. She didn't seem all too happy to see the bats. "That's Thorn. The pub belongs to her."

"I assume Shriek wants her payment?" Thorn asked.

Echo nodded. "You assume correctly. So, where is it?"

"Well, sucks for Shriek, because my business has tanked the past few days. Ever since the milk stopped coming. If you want your payment, get my milk. I'll even pay extra this time."

Echo crossed her arms. "You're hiring us?"

"More money for mummy," Raife sang quietly.

The bat eyed her and groaned. "Fine. How do we do that?"

"Every morning, Anna visits the town to buy supplies for the dairy farm a few miles east of here. She used to bring us milk, too. Find her in the morning and have her bring you to the farm. Then, find out what's going on."

Echo sighed. "Whatever."

**********

The group found the local inn and paid for two rooms. Raife insisted on one but Echo was not having it. In the morning, they headed back outside and looked around for Anna. "Anyone know what she looks like?" Raife asked.

"Probably a cow," Shale said, before she pointed. "There."

Over by a local shop, they saw a young cow girl with a horse-drawn wagon of her own. The group ran over to grab her before she drove off. She saw them approaching her and gave a confused look.

"Heya!" Raife greeted with a frantic wave. They stopped a couple feet away as Raife stepped forward. "Are you Anna? From the farm?"

"Yes?" The cow replied, confused. She was a teenage cow, possibly older, with medium-length black hair and wearing a sleeveless white shirt and shorts. She was carrying a crate of empty glass bottles.

"We spoke to Thorn yesterday," Raife went on. "and she wanted us to ask you to take us to the farm to help get the milk back."

"Oh," Anna said, before she set the crate down in the wagon. "We could actually use the help. We had a... well... I think it'd be best if Mabel explained it."

Raife smiled. "Lead the way."

"Even better. Hop in. Just watch the bottles."

**********

The wagon came to a stop just outside Mabel's Milk Farm. Raife and Shale hopped out, followed by Echo and Sonar. Both bats adjusted their goggles to make sure no light got in. Anna hopped out of the driver's seat and patted the non-evolved horse.

"Wait here," she said. "I'll be right back." She then looked at her guests. "This way. I'll bring you to Mabel and then I'll need to take care of Audrey.

"Fair enough," Shale said as the four followed the cow onto the farm.

They looked around and saw black-and-white cows scattered about, each one with enormous milk-filled breasts. They all wore bras that barely covered anything. Raife could've sworn she saw some lactating through their bra.

"These are the biggest tits I've ever seen," Raife commented.

"Remember," Echo said as she had her hand up by her forehead, blocking the sun. "We're here on a job for Mother. Don't get sidetracked."

As they neared a large barn, one of the cows approached them. She had tits about twice as big as her head and was wearing a purple bra and panties. She had black hair down to her butt and looked like she was having trouble walking.

"Sis, hey," Anna greeted. "Ladies, this is Belle, my older sister."

"Bigger sister," Raife said, staring at the boobage.

"Can I let you take them to Mabel?" Anna asked. "I have to go park Audrey."

The older cow nodded. "I can take it from here."

Anna waved by as she took off. Raife watched her leave before she looked at Belle. "So, you... seem to be having trouble."

Belle sighed and nodded as she cupped her breasts. "I'm way too full and these things are really heavy. But I'll let Mabel explain." She then turned and resumed their journey to the barn. When they arrived, she banged on the wall. "Mabel! Visitors!"

"What?!" Came a voice. "Visitors?!" There was some rustling before an all black cow (aside from a white stripe down her face) stepped into the doorway. She wore a large white shirt that covered boobs even bigger than Belle's, and white panties.

"Two hyenas and... two bats." She smiled. "Let me guess... Shriek is looking for protection money and Thorn has sent you here to ask about the milk?"

"Yep!" Raife said. "Clever bovine. Thorn's running very low on milk and refuses to pay Shriek until we solve this problem."

"Why doesn't she just stop protecting them or... kill them?"

"Because," Echo said. "She would rather have money."

"Fair enough."

"So, what's the problem?" Shale asked.

"Well... last week, our hired help, the ones who milk us and deliver our milk, have been killed by raiders, and our children have been taken hostage. Any milk we can produce must go to them. They let Anna stay so she could deliver the milk to them."

"So, we kill the raiders and everything goes back to normal?"

"We still need help milking. The job is too much for children and we can't aim our milk into the bottles due to... our big boobs."

"I can help with that," Raife said as she raised a hand. "I will happily milk all of you."

Shale eyed her. "The milk's supposed to go into bottles. Not your mouth."

Mabel seemed to be considering this. "Actually... we're all rather overstuffed at the moment. You four milk us and deliver it to the raiders with Anna. That'll get you close enough to their camp."

Shale sighed. "Alright. Any plans is better than no plan." She turned to Raife. "In... the bottles."

Raife threw up her hands in defense. "Hey, hey, hey... I got it. Believe it or not, I can show restraint."

Mabel smiled. "Truthfully, I am rather stuffed. If there's a chance she'll crack and want a taste, she better come with me."

Raife's eyes lit up at this as Shale gave a light smile. "You just made her goddamn day."

"She did!" Raife exclaimed. "She really did!"

"Alright, then," Shale said as she looked at the bats. "Guess we're milking cows today."

Echo sighed. "If that's what it takes."

**********

All the cows gathered in the barn with crates of milk bottles. Raife sat with Mabel and Shale was with Belle. Echo and Sonar found two sisters, Lacy and Stacy. Echo had Lacy, whose breasts were dangling and jiggling like they were over-sized water balloons. She looked like her sister but had black on the sides of her head and around her eyes and her horns were black.

Sonar had Stacy, who had no black on her head or face and her horns were white. Her chest also looked like it was full to bursting. She smiled at the bat before all the cows removed their bras. Sonar watched the milk sacks droop and jiggle as he picked up a bottle, his rod getting hard.

Speaking of hard rods, Raife had also gotten a stiffy when Mabel exposed her huge black tits. "Goddamn. There's gotta be enough in there to feed a city."

"Feels like it," Mabel chuckled. "So, the deal is... After every ten bottles, I'll let you suck a little. Deal?"

Raife smiled. "Deal."

The four guests started to squeeze and knead the cows' breasts, being sure to get the milk in a bottle. Each crate held fifteen bottles, so every two crates let Raife suck twice. Anna went around to gather up the full crates and load them onto the wagon. When she got to Raife, the hyena had filled four crates already and was busy with her reward. The young cow just watched the hyena sucking milk out of Mabel's tits. She blushed a little as the hyena and cow both had their eyes closed while moaning.

Hours later, Anna had managed to load up the wagon with twenty crates with some left over. The cows all rested happily in the barn with their tits drained. In addition to the cows they met, there had been more in the barn, making a total of ten cows, not including Mabel.

Raife watched her cow pant heavily, her nipples dripping with milk. "So, you're... Jill?"

The cow nodded. "Yes... Thank you... uh..."

"Raife. And it was a pleasure to squeeze your boobs."

The cow smiled as Mabel came over. "Well, the wagon's loaded and your friends are ready." Raife stood up with a noticeable bulge in her pant leg. Mabel noticed it and held up her hand. "Right, I forgot. Hyenas have a penis."

Raife stopped and looked down. "Oh... Yeah."

"We haven't had a male on our farm in a while," Mabel said, hinting at something familiar.

The hyena looked around the barn at all the cows. "Shit, okay. After the mission, I will... help you with your other problem. There's also an actual male here," she said.

"Where?"

"The bat," Raife said, as if it were obvious.

"The bat?" Mabel asked as she looked outside at the wagon. "Which one?"

"The one in the skirt."

Mabel just stared before she smiled. "Cute."

"I know, right!"

"So, after you complete your mission... you and the bat will..."

"Bang every single one of you," Raife finished with a smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

802K 25.7K 34
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐦𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.❞ they were feared. she was bullied...
662K 14.1K 24
Read to find out Warning.. This story has Mature languages and sexual contents
194K 9.4K 35
Five years ago, Jesse lost her wife and unborn child in an unimaginable way. After spending all her time since then working for an unknown agency and...
21.5K 261 10
Like all the other wolves, Maura found her Mate on her 18th birthday. But finding her Mate came with it's own problem... One of the characters is Int...