F4 Thailand : Endgame

By ShrutiSaxena315

When we say F4 it refers to the group of four Friends so why only lead can get his love of life, Does other 3... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Suggestions needed
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six

Twenty-nine

53 4 0
By ShrutiSaxena315

Scene 1

At Paramantra

Thyme is discussing about surprise party with Ren, Amily and Mj. After he explains about the party, he observes gorya sitting there but to his relief, she is lost in her thoughts so she doesn't listen to anything. 

Thyme :- Gorya, Gorya.

Gorya (Coming out of her thoughts) :- hmm

Thyme :- Where did you go? What's the matter?

Gorya :- Nothing. I'm fine.

Thyme (Concern) :- Obviously, you're not fine. What's wrong?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene 2

Maira is on the call with Ren 

Maira :- P'ren You trust me right?

Ren :- (Confused) What's with this sudden question?

Maira :- Actually, I want to ask you something, I know maybe it's not my matter to meddle but I am worried.

Ren :- What happens Maira, You know I always tell you the truth. So why this hesitation?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene 3

Alternate scene

Gorya :- I'm just worried about Kaning. She was acting a bit odd. P'kavin too. 

Maira :- He told Kaning out of the blue that he could never open his heart to anyone. It came out all of a sudden.

Thyme/Ren (Sigh) :- Is Kavin not over Mona yet?

Gorya (Confused) :- Mona? Who's that? P'Kevin's ex? 

Maira :- Or was she the one who turned him into a player?

Thyme :- Hold on. She's neither a girlfriend nor someone who turned him into a player. 

Ren :- Kevin has been a player all along.

Flashback

Kevin is a playboy, he plays with girls and when it's time to break up he introduces Mona as her girlfriend. Mona knows Everyone. but she is close to Kevin the most

Mona :- I told you. People will remember if it's the same person. Next time find Someone else.

Kevin :- Don't complain. I can't ask Amy for help or else others will kill me, apart from her, if I had another friend, I would have asked her to help.

Mona :- No, You made a move on all the other girls you know. (Kevin Sign) You could try a different approach. Like asking F4 to help. I think you and Thyme would make such a cute couple.

Kevin :-  That's right. How did I miss that? You're gonna get it.

Mona :- You go after my face now? But really... I think this is too risky. What if we had to kiss for real?

Kevin :-  Give me a break. You're not like this with other guys.

Mona :- Who?

Kevin :- Knight, the guy who's chasing after you. I see you. Could you not make me show the pictures? Here it is. (Shows the picture) Look at this picture.

Mona :- Hold on, where did you get these?

Kevin :- Knight, Kiss kiss

Mona :- That's gross.

Flashback end

Thyme :- They'd been close since they were kids. Other than F4 & Amy, Mona was the only one whom Kavin spent time with. 

Ren :- Actually, Mona and Kavin would make a perfect couple. And Kavin liked Mona very much. 

Thyme :- But he never wanted to break the rule. A friend is a friend. He knows all too well if he crosses the line, everything will crumble. 

Ren :- Kevin confronts her one day after a fight, but she doesn't reply.  He did cross that line, And everything was ruined as he expected. 

Thyme :- After that, Mona sent a location to Kevin to meet but Kevin didn't go. 

Ren :- He said from the look on her face that day, he could tell what Mona's answer would be. Kavin hasn't seen Mona since. 

Thyme/ Ren :- Although Kavin may seem alright now, deep down he can't forget her.

Maira :- We can't help them?

Ren :- Mishae! Amily tried to talk to them but he denied it and asked us to not bring up this topic again.

Gorya :- It's strange though. Just because he didn't show up at that building, they haven't seen each other since? Why there?

Thyme :- No one knows. When Kevin didn't show up, Mona unsent that message. To this day, no one knows where that building is. Am I making you more stressed?

Gorya (Denied) :- No.

Thyme :- That's good. It's getting late. Go to bed.

Gorya nodded and did the same.

Maira :- I understand P'Ren, I will not bring this topic up in front of P'Kevin but I am worried about kaning.

Ren :- Don't worry kaning is a strong-willed girl, she will handle it. And we are here with both of them. 

Maira (Nodded) :- Thank you for telling me this story. I have to go, I need to go to the Shop, Kaning is on holiday tomorrow.

Ren and Maira bid their Bye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene 4

Kaning is at her home and in deep thoughts

Flashback 

In Car

Kevin :- I have no idea what she would say on the rooftop. But I am certain that bad news is more difficult to give than good news. And it's true. After that day, Mona has disappeared from my life. It's funny... a guy who's broken up with countless girls, can't even face it when it happens to him. Kaning, Move on from me. Love could be a beautiful thing but it doesn't apply to me.

Flashback end

Kaning came out of her thoughts when she heard a voice from her father

Kaning Father :- How is it going, dear? I don't know what you're up to at the moment. But you haven't eaten anything, have you?

Kaning :- I haven't.

Kaning Father :- I'm worried about your health. Eat this so you won't get hungry.

Kaning :- Khapuna kha.

Kaning Father :- It helps you stay slim, I don't have time to take care of you like this every day. You need to look after yourself, OK?

Kaning nodded.

Kaning Father :- And yes, your friend called me and asked about you, They care for you, Don't lose them ok?

Kaning nodded

Kaning Father :- Then I'll get out of your hair.

Kaning Father left 

Kaning remembers something 

Flashback 

Kaning is working at the shop Others are observing her and worried then Amily comes near her

Amily :- Kaning! Can we talk for a while?

Kaning nodded.

Amily :- Kaning Are you ok?

Kaning (Fake smiled) :- I am ok.

Amily :- Kaning! I know you are feeling stressed about Kev, but can I say something?

Kaning nodded

Amily :- Kaning, if you are worried about Kev's behaviour towards you then trust me to give him some time and he will be all right but if you are willing to help him then, Please don't leave him in the middle. you need to understand that he needs help to open up to be stable. And It requires so much patience. I know his scars are not fresh but they still pain like it does at the start. so be careful while healing his wound and make sure you won't get hurt. Even if he is my friend I don't want you to suffer as well.

Kaning hummed

Amily :- I am heading back if you need anything just give me a ping ok?

Kaning Nodded

Flashback end

Kaning determined herself and went to search

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene 5

Amily came to Mj's house

Mj's family is having their breakfast whereas Mj is sleeping

Amily :- Swadi kha Pha, Swadi kha Lung

Mj's Mom/Dad :- Swadi Kha Amy

Mj's Mom :- Child you are here early morning, Mj hasn't told me about your arrival, If he did I will make something for You. 

Amily :- Pha Even Mj doesn't have any idea about my early visit as I came to meet Lung today. 

Mj's Dad :- Me?

Amily :- Chai! I want your help Lung.

Mj's dad (sigh) :- Let's discuss about it in my office.

Mj's Mom :- You both go I will prepare breakfast for her and send it to the office only 

Both nodded and left for Mj's dad's office

(Everyone has a separate office section at their home so for urgent calls and meetings they can attend from home without any disturbance)

Mj's Dad :- Now tell me What is it about?

Amily :- Lung I need your connection to find someone, Me and Mj tried to find him but there is no clue so I was wondering if you could help as you have more connections than us.

Mj's Dad :- Ok And who is that person and what is your relation with him? 

Amily :- He is My friend's Pa, her father has been missing for 2 years almost. We tried to find him but all our connections and action felt like a dead end. Lung can you please help me?

Mj's Dad :-  I will help you Child, but if you and Mj are not able to find him with your connection then don't you think it's too risky for you to continue to search?

Amily :- I know lung but you should also understand that our friend supported us thoroughly She stayed by our side even when she didn't need to and never ask anything in return. Lung I really want to help her Can you please help us?

Mj's Dad :- Do you trust her that much?

Amily :- Chai! I trust her as much as I trust myself lung.

Mj's Dad :- Fine! I will help you but I am warning you, from now on All of you will stay away from this matter. Anyway because of Mrs Rosely, you guys were worried and couldn't enjoy and I don't want you all to suffer understand?

Amily (Nodded) :- Chai! Anyway, I know if I hand over my problem to you, You will take care of it. So I don't think I need to get worried. 

Suddenly Mj's Mom came 

Mj's Mom :- It's your breakfast Child

Amily :- Pha I would like to have breakfast with Mj.

Mj's Mom :- Au! But he is still sleeping, Do that go and wake him up.

Amily nodded and went to wake him up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene 6

Thyme tries to surprise gorya but his every move is destroyed by Kaning's message and at last when kaning calls Gorya, Gorya unknowingly pushes Thyme into the swimming pool and goes toward Kaning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene 7

Gorya went to a hotel where kaning called her

Kaning :- It'd only take a second.

Gorya :- Kaning. What's going on?

Staff :- This lady was trying to go up to the rooftop without permission.

Gorya (Confused) :- Has there been a misunderstanding?

Kaning :- No, Gorya. I was trying to go up to the rooftop. According to our hotel's regulations, I must file a report with the police.

Gorya is about to protest but stops listening Thyme 

Thyme :- Although she broke the rule, she doesn't need to go to the police.

Gorya :-  Thyme, how did you get here? Please get out or they'll tell you off.

Thyme :- Tell me off? This is my hotel.

They checked the name and it's on Paramantra's name.

Thyme :- So? What's going on here?

Kaning :- May I go up to the hotel rooftop?

Thyme :- (Before she can complete) Yes. Excuse me, please look after her.

Staff :- Of course, Mr Thyme.

Kaning :- Khapuna kha P'thyme.

Gorya :- Wait a second, kaning. What is this about? What are you looking for?

Kaning :- It... it's hard to describe. I'm trying to locate a rooftop.

Kaning is about to leave but Gorya stops her

Gorya :- Let me come with you. Please? I'm worried about you.

Kaning :- Gorya, I need to do this by myself. If you want to help, just try to understand.

Gorya tries to stop kaning but she runs away and when gorya tries to follow her Thyme stop and convinces her to do her job.

This scene is watched by someone and that person goes back without meeting anyone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene 8

Kevin is swimming just them Amily came there to meet him

Amily :- Can We talk?

Amily came and clicked the picture of Kevin

Kevin :- Hey, Stop it.

Amily :- Why? haven't I had a right to click your pics?

Kevin :- It's not like that, I know what are you trying to do.

Amily (Sigh) :- Kaning is being a brat. 

Kevin :- What do you mean. 

Shows him the laptop

Amily :- She is being found sneaking into hotels. It looks like this girl is finding some rooftop. Is it just me thinking that this is about that day?

Kevin :- So you've come here because of this.

Amily :- Chai! You asked me to stay away from this matter so i do, But I think she is willing to help you no matter how much you push her away. So think carefully.

She left.

Kevin feels confused but then he sees some old photos clicked by mona, he feels angered and goes out.

===========================================================================

The End

Thank You

Love You

Your Sweet Writer

Shruti

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 539 60
"Stop being strong-headed maybe you will stop seeing me as an enemy"-Adithi "Stop being annoying, cause that's what you know to do!"-Karthik "Will yo...
14.2K 700 18
Joongdunk & Pondphuwin college fic Joong and Dunk grew up as enemies. They hated each other's guts.They competed with each other in everything: who g...
10.1K 217 22
so this is my another ff on f4 Thailand and this will be going to very romantic hope you like it. *story ranks * # 2 in brighttu 25/8/22 # 5 in tuton...
1.3K 110 25
so guys this is my new ff I know the f4 have 4 members but I want to make something unique that's why I add one more member you will love this ff btw...