Murder drones x Reader Scenar...

By WaffleXDthecoolerbro

What the title said. You are a Worker Drone BTW Slow Updates because My motivation is dying. More

Requests
~~Scenarios~~
Cuddles!
If you died
First Impressions of You
Conversations you have
How they get your attention
Human Child Reader (Platonic because obviously)
Greetings
Yandere Headcanons
If you were getting abused
#*(%*@_#
It was your choice.
If you were injured.
I haven't made a post in a week I think. Maybe two.
If you were a potato.
Random Headcannons
Falling deeper until you couldn't anymore
Uzi Yandere Alphabet REVAMPED
Yandere Alphabet: V REVAMPED
~~Oneshots~~
Moon. (Short Oneshot)
That one guy (meme oneshot)
Boiling Point
A new awakening
Kicking the can down the road.
Infection AU
All we can do is try. (Short oneshot)
Felt like you needed this. (Short Oneshot)
Yandere Cyn x Human!Reader
~~Announcements~~
You turn into a pickle. (not MD, but I'm bored so here)
Idk I'm bored
Isn't related to md, but Fuck it I have to say this.
I need requests.
My tumblr tags
Update
This isn't goofy.
Stop.
I am going to throw a lemon through my window
Let's talk, shall we?
Conspiracy theory.
So just something so you know I'm alive.
Wattpad policy change.
New Discord
Update:
Not your problem but here.
This isn't MD related, but I need to rant
The song that'll play when Y/n does some goofy shit.

Cyn Catch-Up

910 17 45
By WaffleXDthecoolerbro

Yeah, I'm going to redo some writing that I did before that I didn't really like. Also if your wondering why I'm not referring to her as "The Virus" it's because multiple people in the show refers to her as Cyn.

You're human btw. Just felt like some funny irony.

--How They Met You--

For some reason, the Elliot's didn't fire you.

You'd think that since they're getting so many robotic butlers, you'd quickly become obsolete, but nope. Turns out that they kill so many because they're so shit at their job, that you and your brother are still employed at the mansion.

Well, not all of them. Some of them like, y'know... Living?

You'll never get how it got so desperate where they needed to keep a human employed.

Either way, it kept you from being homeless and your brother from having a penalty from his record.

"Y/N, can you take this to the kitchen?" Mrs. Elliot asked you, not even glancing at you. You just gave a simple 'yes ma'am' and went to grab the plates. 

You felt something off on your fingers. Retracting your hand, it turned out to be Oil.

Weird. She usually doesn't kill the poor butlers near plates, as weird as that sounds.

You picked the plates back up and walked over to the kitchen, where you saw your brother cooking dinner for the Elliot's.

"If it isn't the one and only!" Your brother said playfully, to which you only smiled a bit and rolled your eyes.

"C'mon Luke, you know I don't like all the attention. But please, go on!" You winked and stuck your tongue out playfully. Luke only chuckled a bit.

You walked over to the sink, and began to clean the plates. A few minutes in, you felt off. 

"...Hey, do you feel like..." You started, but drifted off halfway. You looked over at Luke, who had a look of uncertainty in his eye.

"That we're being watched?" He finished. You nodded and looked around a bit. Nobody else was in the room, which both of you exchanged a confused look.

"L/N's! Get out here!" Mrs. Elliot called from the other room. Both you and Luke let out a sigh of annoyance, and walked over to the main hall, to which you saw the weirdo lady standing there impatiently.

"Y/N, go to the basement and release the defective drone that Tessa is keeping alive for some reason." She said with a low tone of voice.

"And me?" Luke said from beside you, to which she pointed behind her to show a dead drone.

"Dispose of it."

"Why do you get the quick job?" Luke whispered to you, to which you let out a silent chuckle.

"Get to it!" Mrs. Elliot yelled. Both of you quickly snapped to action, catching the key she tossed towards you.

"And drag it out if you have to!" She finished from behind you. You didn't know if that was directed towards you or Luke.

You walked to the basement door, stopping to sniff the flowers before your life got ruined forever. A few of the butler drones looked at you weird.

Trails of oil lead towards the basement door, to which you suddenly felt really apprehensive about entering.

Last time you checked, stuff like that happened in horror movies, and it never ended well for the people who investigated it.

But, you had a job. You don't do this, you risk getting fired.

Reluctantly, you put the key into the basement door, and twisting it. It made a click sound, indicating that it's unlocked.

You removed the lock, and opened the door. Suddenly, the aura around you changed.

You turned to walk away, seriously not wanting to deal with this right now, but you heard words echoing in your head.

'Drag it out if you have to!'

Did you want to take the risk?

Remember the horror movies.

Yeah, you don't really have anything better to do.

You sighed, knowing what you were about to do was practically signing your life away. You don't know why you felt like this. Couldn't possibly be foreshadowing.

You stepped down the stairs, creaking with each step. You felt like you were being watched from every angle.

It was dark, naturally with all basements. You pulled out your flashlight (The Elliot's kept killing them so much, that a nightly trip to the dump was so common that you always had a flashlight on you) and flashed it all across the room.

You hadn't even realized the door closed behind you silently. Until you saw the light from the door disappear.

You were frozen, mostly in shock. You had predicted something like this was going to happen, but you had really wished it didn't.

"Giggle. Hello, Y/N." A more robotic voice said from behind you, to which you immediately snapped towards.

Only to be greeted with a drone that you really didn't recognize. Definitely not the same from all the other drones.

"...How'd you know my name?"

"Oh, I know a lot of things about you Y/N. Want me to give a few examples?" The drone said in a nice tone. And 'nice' is being generous, you have no idea if she's going to kill you.

"...What the hell, go for it." You said, automatically giving up. You were probably going to die.

Her screen glitched for a moment, before returning to her eyes.

"Your parents abandoned you and your brother on the side of the bridge, and you almost got killed by a homeless man."

You stood there in shock. How the hell did she know that? It was your most closely guarded secret.

"Woah woah woah, how the hell did you know that?" You demanded, to which her screen only glitched a little bit.

"Did you think I was lying?"

"Yeah, kind of." You flatly stated

"Giggle, how cu-"

"Why the hell do you keep saying 'giggle'?" You narrowed your eyes at her. She remained unfazed. She never answered you however. 

You figured it was a software glitch.

"Whatever. look, The boss upstairs wants you out of the basement, and it's my job to bring you out." You stated, to which her eye noticeably twitched a little.

"Why work for them? You know they keep killing us."

"And you think I like it? I don't. Believe me, if it was up to me, I would have stopped her a long time ago from killing all of you. But my hands are tied."

Her smile faltered completely, maybe not expecting that answer.

"Now, can I please do my job?"

--Their first Impressions of you--

At first, she thought you were like all the other humans. That you didn't care about any of them.

However, from what you said in the basement, she figured that you were like Tessa. Naive.

Either way, she wanted to keep you alive. And I'll tell you right now, it was love at first sight. Just lore spoilers lol.

--Their conversations with you--

Whenever she isn't creeping you out, -which is rare- she will actually try to have a normal conversation with you.

She'll occasionally slip up about her plans with the gala, but you never seemed to take it seriously.

Funnily enough, all her conversations end whenever she's dragged somewhere else by Tessa.

"You should stay away from the gala. It'll be to crowded for your tastes." 

--How they get your attention--

Remember what I said about her having a "love at first sight" thing? That holds true here.

She always glued to your side. Almost literally. 

Hell, she would fuse to you if it she wasn't for sure that it wouldn't kill you in the process.

She's like a little Michael mires, always appearing suddenly at your side, just at the most random of times. It's not that hard for her to grab your attention.

If you were getting abused

Yeah, absolutely not.

For some reason, there's always something for you to do in the manor, and apparently nobody else can handle it for you?

It's almost as if you were being targeted. But that would be ridiculous. 

Needless to say, they're likely going to disappear within a day. Assuming that it's a worker. If it's human, your going to have to deal with it for awhile. She can't kick off her plan off the bat. 

It was YOUR choice

You ran through the forest. You didn't know where you were going, but it just had to be anywhere but there.

There was screaming behind you. You assumed it was people who were running away from the murder drones that were chasing them.

That wasn't really good for you. Obviously.

Along with that screaming, there was also laughing. They were getting close, and you were running out of time.

You turned your feat, coming to a complete stop as you quickly looked around. There was a hollowed out tree that you could probably use as a hiding spot.

You jumped into the tree, and huddled up. 

A few hours passed, and all the screaming and laughing stopped. And you were still alive.

You knew something was off about her, but in some weird way, you just didn't want to believe it.

If you were injured

No you aren't.

If she ever knew you were injured, soon enough it wouldn't hurt anymore. You would look down at the wound, and it's completely gone.

As if it never existed.

If you killed someone

In all honesty, she wouldn't care.

She knew it was likely out of self defense. It is the end of the world for you after all. It was probably a last resort for you.

Just know that whatever happens, or whatever you do, or where you GO, it doesn't matter. You don't get a say in this.

The only reason you are still alive is because I love you. Why can't you see that?

Am I just not trying hard enough?

...

Was it because I killed your brother?

Haha, oh Y/N. You poor, poor soul.

This is your fault. If you wanted to die with the rest of them, you should have never entered that basement. You should have listened to your gut.

But you didn't. Isn't that so funny?

My whole plan to kill humanity, and leaving one alive because I love you.

Ironic, isn't it?

And the best part about all of this? Even though you were hiding in that tree trunk, they still found you.

I could have killed you right then and there, but I didn't.

So just. Stop. Resisting.

...

You don't even own your soul anymore.

...

Regardless, I have plans to hash out, people to kill. Places to be.

But, you can't stay here. Not with what I'm about to do.

Luckily, I know where just to send you.

See you real soon.

WHY DID YOU LET HER COOK????

WHY??!?!?!?!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171 5 9
ON PAUSE FOR NOW I'm just writing this for fun 🤷‍♀️ dont yell at me to update i have a life 😇
10.6K 112 15
Hiiiii :), I'm kinda new so don't make fun of my writing uhh yea I take requests I will do angst, some smut, lemon and more if asked so yea (No illeg...
35.2K 706 20
hey this a new thing ive been working on, all this includes madness combat NFSW PROMPTS IF UNDER AGE DO NOT INTERACT WITH THIS. 18 PLUS ONLY slow as...
138 5 18
This is an xfemale!reader. "I didn't want to do this again. They fucked with the wrong person! I'm coming back stronger and better than ever. Just...