𝐎𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 (𝐈𝐛...

By LiliHalian

"Luciana Boleoti. That's your name. You'll become my successor from now on." At the age of 5, Luciana finally... More

Profile
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
New Profile
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Special Chapter

340 19 0
By LiliHalian

"I'm pregnant." A young lady with long light blue hair said make the young man with snowy white hair choked on his tea.

"What?" Adrian in surprise after calming himself down. The lady takes another deep breath and stare at him before repeat.

"I'm pregnant, Adrian." The lady said almost crying because she was scared of his reaction. She looked down at her tremble hands on her lap and waiting for him to say something.

"... Stella, do you want to keep it?" Adrian asked her. Stella, the beautiful lady nodded at him.

"I want to." Stella mumbled. She heard that Adrian stand up from his chair as she thought that he is gonna to leave her.

"Stella, thank you." Adrian said as she flinched at the sudden hug from him.

"Thank you... For keep it. We will become great parents to our children." Adrian said gently patting her hair and kissed her forehead.

"Yes...!" Stella said snuggled closer to him. They have been together for 2 years since at the Academy. Adrian just graduated from the Academy at the age of 17 along with Stella at age of 16.

Stella accidentally getting pregnant after that but instead of worried, they were happy. They were married in the paper first so later after their child born, they'll make a wedding.

Adrian quickly take over his father's title and become the Marquis of Kieran. While Stella live with them and become the Marchioness of Kieran.

It's been six month since then and Stella's stomach getting more bigger. Adrian happily rubbed the stomach and feels the kick from the baby.

"She's kicking...! She kick me!" Adrian happily said make Stella laughed at him. "Yes, Dear. Our baby is so happy to see you." Stella said and touched his cheek. Adrian leaned at her hands and kiss her palm.

"I can't wait..." Adrian whispered to her. "Me too..." Stella slowly said.

The day when the baby was born.

"My Lord, you can come in." The maids said after helping Stella to gave birth. Adrian quickly enter the room and see the most beautiful sight in front of him.

Stella who was still tired after giving birth, noticed him and smiled widely. She was holding their newborn baby.

"Come here." Stella slowly said to him. Adrian walked closer and stare at the baby. He slowly touch her cheek make the baby open her eyes.

"She have my eyes..." Adrian mumbled. The baby stare at him and continue to fall asleep. Adrian feel happy and want to cry out of joy at the feeling that inside of him now.

"Thank you for come to my life and gave me this happiness, Stella..." Adrian said tried to hold back his tears. Stella also feel happy make she teared up too.

"Hold her." Stella said but Adrian quickly shake his head at her. "What if I accidentally hurt her?! She's looks so fragile..." Adrian said in worried.

"You won't. I'm here, Dear." Stella said giving the baby to his arms. For a minutes, he feels quite awkward about it but slowly he can feel more comfortable with the baby.

"... I didn't know if I deserve them but I'll always protect you two..." Adrian thought as he kissed his daughter's forehead. Stella smiled at them from beside.

"What do you want to call her?" Adrian said turned at Stella. Stella thought for a second before smiled again.

"... I don't mind at all. You can give her name." Stella said. "Hmm..." Adrian said thinking for a second. Their baby was sleep at the crib beside the bed.

Flashback.

"I have question." Adrian asked his friends. Phileo and Carnis turned at him in confusion. "What is it again?" Phileo said with his emotionless voice.

"If you have daughter, what's name that you would call her?" Adrian asked them. "Daughter? So suddenly?" Carnis asked him in surprise. Phileo make a disgusted face at him.

"What the hell? We're still young to think about that." Phileo said to him. Adrian rolled his eyes at him. At that time, they were still in Academy as Phileo and Carnis was 14 years old and Adrian was 16 years old.

Even though, Adrian was older than them, they become best friends and one of the handsome boys in the Academy.

"I'm just suddenly thinking about that. Tell me." Adrian said. Phileo still make a disgusting expression while Carnis think about it.

"I think... I would call my daughter Eupicra." Carnis said. Adrian nodded at him. "Such a lovely name... How about you, Phileo?" Adrian said turned at the other boy.

"I don't know. It's not like I will married or anything." Phileo said ignored them. "Hey! I'm just said 'if' you have daughter!" Adrian said at him in anger.

Phileo rolled his eyes at him. "... Luciana." Phileo suddenly said make they surprised. "Huh? Luciana?" Adrian said in confusion. "That's... Cute name. How did you think of that?" Carnis asked him.

"... I just found at one of my books that name. It's mean light. The light that shines through the darkness." Phileo slowly said. Adrian stare at him in wide eyes.

Flashback end.

"... Luciana." Adrian slowly said. Stella turned at him. "Luciana?" Stella said to him. Adrian turned at her with wide smile.

"Yes. Luciana Kieran. The light in our life." Adrian said in happiness. Stella smiled at him. "Then, Luciana, it is." Stella said.

Adrian feel the happiness and promised to protect them forever. Luciana already born for two months when something happened and changed their life forever.

During the night, Stella and Adrian was sleeping together while Luciana sleep beside the room. The balcony inside the room slides open from outside and revealed someone walking to the room.

The person looked around and slowly walked towards the crib without making a noise. Luciana was sleeping soundly make the person smirked. They quietly take her to their arms.

Luciana quickly wake up when she feels the unfamiliar arms across her body. She teared up and started to wailing. "No, no. Shush!" The person tried to calm her down but Luciana wailed loudly.

Adrian heard her cried and immediately feels something different at the mansion. He quickly stand up and run towards the room. Stella heard the noise make she followed him.

"Lucy!" Adrian said and shocked to find his daughter inside someone's else arms. The person quickly jumped out the window.

"My daughter!" Stella said looking over the balcony and realized that they're gone when they didn't heard Luciana's crying anymore.

"Adrian! Our daughter- our daughter! She's gone!" Stella said crying to him in terrified. Every servants heard the screaming and looked at them. Noah immediately walked to them.

Adrian looked at Stella as he was disappointment by himself. He kneeled in front of her and looked into her eyes.

"I'll find her, okay? Don't worry. I'll found our daughter back again." Adrian said and pull her closer. Stella cried at his chest.

"... Noah." Adrian said after put Stella inside their room to let her rest after cried for hours. Noah immediately bowed at him.

"Search that bastard and bring him to me." Adrian said as his voice echoing the whole highway. "Yes, My Lord." Noah said to him.

After few weeks, Noah managed to found the kidnapper but only to found out that they put his daughter to one of the orphanage in the whole Empire.

Adrian can't take it anymore and kill them with his power. His eyes were glowing in rage as he was really disappointment in himself for failing to protect his family.

The reason why they kidnapped their daughter is because they're one of the enemy to Kieran's household. Of course, Adrian kill them with his own hands.

Stella was devastated by it and locked herself everyday. Only eat when Adrian comfort her. Slowly she become better since she's still Marchioness but still crying for her daughter everyday.

Adrian knows that he lose her cheerful wife so he continue to search his daughter for 12 years and blocked everything out make the nobles almost forgot about Kieran's household in the society.

Adrian also distance himself with Phileo and Carnis after he lose his daughter. Phileo and Carnis always tried to contact him but getting ignored.

That's how their life circle until Noah found something about their daughter to Adrian. They found out that their daughter who already 12 years old was Phileo's adopted daughter.

"... Dear." Adrian said walking closer to Stella. She turned at him and smiled. "What is it?" Stella softly said to him.

"... The Emperor's told me to go to Phileo's dukedom for their monster hunt. Can you be alone for a month or do you want to follow me?" Adrian slowly asked her.

"If you were gone, who will look after our lands, Adrian? I will just stay." Stella said smiling at him. Adrian stare at her face before pull her closer.

"Take care." Adrian said kissed her forehead and waved at her. Stella waved back as she looked at the carriage that slowly away.

Adrian was worried to left his wife behind but he promised to bring their daughter back to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 53.2K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.2M 53.3K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
939K 57.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...