love and destiny 2.0

By KanakRana0

(do read love and destiny part 1 before this ) Surya singh "I wanna be your lover not your healer " he has a... More

Characters
chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Accepting the reality
chapter 3 The first Sight
Chapter 4 The coincidence
Chapter 5 Mixed feelings
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 The obsession
Chapter 8 He likes her
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 Friends
Chapter 13 Her emotions
Chapter 14 His Emotions
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Her comfort
Chapter 17 First kiss
Chapter 18 panic attack
Chapter 19 Surprise
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 Aviraj's truth
Chapter 24 Aisha's past
Chapter 25 teasing game
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 what she planned
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 The party
Chapter 33 Heartbreak
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
update...
Chapter 36 Three weeks
epilogue

Chapter 28 what she got

8 1 0
By KanakRana0

                        Author's pov

S...so.. sorry for disturbing you i should leave " Aisha stammered. She ran outside the cafe .

Aisha wait listen to me " Surya ran behind her . She didn't listen to him .

Aisha listen to me it's not like what you
see " Surya pleaded making her stop holding her wrist.

Leave me Surya " Aisha try to get out of his grip .

Just let me explain Jaan " Surya urged .

What are you gonna explain Haa tell me , will you explain how you end up kissing her , will you explain how you got fond of her in just 2 days , will you gonna explain me that whatever you did with me was a just fun " She shouted in very high pitch . Still trying to get out of his grip.

Aisha please calm down atleast listen to me once " Surya uttered pleading still holding her wrist but being careful of not to hurt her .

Forgot god sake Surya leave me alone " She shouted out of her lungs .

No i won't " he still firm.

Leave me alone " She screams punching his hard chest .

Jaan you're hurting yourself " He Felt pain in her pain . He pulled her towards himself. She fight him back but after some time she broke into his arms.

I hate you Surya " She pierced her words in his heart . His grip loosened a little after hearing her words but before he could tightened his grip she got out from his arms and walks away from him.

Where is she " Dhriti came looking for her. Avinash also came .

Are you okay " Avinash concerned.

Am okay just go after her she'll hurt her more If I goes after her " Surya pointed at her. " Avi please take care of her I'll die if anything happens her " He pleased Avinash. Avinash nodded. Dhriti and Avinash goes after Aisha .

Surya stood still there . He knows he has hurted his princess. The more he tries to give her peace the more things end up badly . Though she said that she hate him but a part of him knows that she said all this in anger . His mind still occupied with her eyes full of tears .

🕊️🕊️

Aisha it's not his fault listen to us " Avinash tried to explain.

Your friend is a lier " She replied in harsh tone .

Okay okay fine but atleast let me drop you home " Avinash urged .

Yes please Aisha " Dhriti pleased. Aisha took a deep breath. She nodded.

Avinash bring the car . Aisha and dhriti settled in the car .
Aisha was shut the whole drive only looking at outside. Not even a single words .
After some time they were at her place . She goes inside her house without even saying bye to both of them .
Aisha goes to her room all dooled up in tears .
You okay Aisha " Jay concerned.

Please leave me alone for some time Aisha " She said and closed the door of her room. And as always she lie broken on the floor.

Jay was outside her room concerning for her when Trisha came .

Is she inside " she asked.

I don't know what happened to her do you know anything " he asked .

Let me talk to her " She insisted. He nodded

She opened the door and goes inside.

Why are you here " Aisha yelled in anger

Keep your calm cool Aisha " Trisha said.

Please just go " Aisha yelled again.

Stop behaving like a child Aisha , you can't do anything if he likes me " Trisha said.

No he don't he loves me only me he's mine'' Aisha declared.

He maybe in love with you but I can love him better , just look at your condition you'll only hurt him , the way you lashed out on him today at the cafe was so
embarrassing " Trisha thrashed at her .

Tum janti kya ho uske bare mei " Aisha said firmly.

In char mahino mei tumne kya Jaan lia
Aisha" Trisha said.
And I am damn sure I can love him better than you" She stated.

Use bache bht pasand h bacho ko sth hota h toh mano jaise khud dusra bacha Ban gya ho . Sari duniya gulab pr Marti h pr wo tulips pr Marta h wo bhi safed rang ka . Agr uski coffee mei thoda bhi metha hojaye na to Sbko pareshn krdeta h , khta h ki Aisha mai kabhi na bhatka lekin tumhari inn ankhon mei bhatak gya , jhoot bolne walo se use nafrat h , use pasand nahi koi uske baal chede pr usne mujhe chedne diye , use raat ko neend nahi ati fauji haina , jb sb sote h tb wo janab daudne jate h , uski apnai hui haar chiz ko mai apna chuki hu or tum kehti ho ki Maine Aisa kya Jaan liya, tum mere jaise mohabbat krke to dikhao " Aisha let he feeling out , She claims that no one can love him better than her . Her words hold deep feelings of her . Surya might have fell first but she fell harder.

You're mad Aisha " said Trisha.

Can't wait to write next chapter .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 2.4K 20
Dive into the turbulent love story of Siddhant and Ishika-a tale marked by youthful passion, misunderstandings, and the weight of unspoken regrets. I...
59.9K 6.2K 30
We never know when Hatred turns into Love and the same happened in the life of Yuvraaj and Navya. Two people who were poles apart, but Destiny had so...
5.4K 292 25
She was meant to be his. Fate brought them together, but destiny had some other plans . Will she keep her whispered promises to him ? "Shh , you are...
366K 19.4K 72
Geethanjali Iyer, an interior designer by profession and an art teacher by passion was a bubbly, fun-loving girl but now she has become reserved and...