My angel will judge me.

By zhanyi_fantasy

Love falls apart only when misunderstandings start between them.This misunderstanding is a terrible thing tha... More

character introduction
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14

part 4

344 43 15
By zhanyi_fantasy

Yibo comes to his room and closes the door from inside.He sat down on his bed and started crying like a baby.He was strewing things like children, throwing whatever he could get his hands on on the floor.

He tugged on the bed sheet in his hand which caused the diary to fall down and a photo came out which was half burnt.There were two people in the picture, one of whom was his father, the other was not clearly visible. Because half is burnt.He was surprised because it was a picture of his father when his father was much younger. Yibo has never seen a picture of his father when his father was young.

So he eagerly picked up the photo in one hand and the diary with the other hand and opened it, nothing was written on the first page.He opened the second page where there was something written but he couldn't understand. He tried to understand but the writings were unintelligible as they were half burnt.In the middle he finds some good pages he opens those pages and starts reading from there.

Research Generation New Gene This DNA I did not steal. And I have not entered this DNA into the body of your sister's child.

Yibo was at first confused by this three-line sentence. He quickly takes out his mobile and searches about this DNA and later finds out the details,It is a type of viral DNA that doubles a person's intellectual capacity compared to normal. But it has counter-damaging aspects, such as: If this DNA enters someone's body, if the person cannot match this DNA, they will quickly die. And even if that person's DNA is a match for this DNA, there is a very low chance of it reacting. Rather the opposite may be the case and the person is disabled for life or May be crippled.

After hearing this yibo search the mobile again that this DNA has been used so far or not? And who is the founder of generation ADN???

The answer he got, Chinese scientist Lanzhan discovered it and he applied it to a newborn baby without legal permission, which led to his research being discredited.He was jailed for this crime.And he was banned from researching China.

After seeing this, Yibo is confused because his father's name is not Lanzhan .But this sentence is similar to this diary.

Yibo turns to the next page of the big diary and sees there

Trust is a great thing, once broken it cannot be put back together.I had a lot of faith in you but you broke my faith. You made me guilty of something I never did. I have been punished for a crime I did not commit. Everyone misunderstands me. My brother, if you also misunderstood me, this matter is very painful for me. I am not a criminal. I have been punished for something I did not do wrong, my rights have been taken away from me and my research has been taken away from me.Today I fail, fail to prove myself innocent. With this failed life, I will leave this China and go somewhere else. You don't have to face with me anymore. I believe one day I will get my justice.One day an angel will come and he will do justice to me. Punish those sinners who took everything from me. One day, surely one day my angel will judge me.

Yibo read this page and opened the next page but the writing there was unintelligible because the entire part was burnt.

Yibo quickly searched his mobile phone for a picture of scientist Lanzhan . Yibo's eyes widened as he saw the image was none other than his father.

The mobile fell from Yibo's hand and tears began to fall from his eyes.

Yibo could not read the whole story but from what he read he understood that his father had been wronged in the past.

"That means my deda's real name is Lanzhan . My deda's motherland is China!!! Deda came here from China because he was falsely accused. His rights have been taken away from him.Coming here, deda made a new name and resumed his professional work. My deda has made his name again in this entire Korea."

Yibo is also very proud of his father because his father was very talented.But he is not at all like his father, he does not enter these studies in his head.

"I think I'm like my mother.My mother seems to have disliked studying."-

Yibo said to himself that suddenly he remembered that his father is very famous and all the details about his father are available on the internet that means about his father's personal life too.He quickly search to Google about his father's personal life.Because there is no information about scientist Wang ji on the internet,But a lot of information about scientist Lanzhan was given on the internet.

But he is very disappointed when he doesn't get any news about the scientist lanzhan's personal life and he is very sad that he will never meet his real mother.

But his eyes lit up when he saw his father's father's address.His father was a Lan. So he searches about the lan and finds out that the lan is a wealthy family and a famous businessman in china.

Yibo becomes very happy and says, " deda, your wait is fulfilled, your angel has come. Your angel will judge you now. I will judge you justly."

Yibo was thought about how to get to China.He has no idea about his father's past and doesn't know very well what happened to his father in the past.He knows his father will never tell him about these things but he will judge his father without telling him.Because his father would never allow him to do these things, he understood very well.

Now the main problem is he has to go to China but how will he go????

It was then that he remembered the day when Mrs. Kim was talking to Wang Ji about the China and Japan projects. Yes but his father rejected the China project and said to go to Japan.

"This is a golden opportunity for me. I have to convince Mrs. Kim anyway and I will go to China through the China Project without telling deda.And deda will not know anything because he will go to Japan for a project."

He happily said to himself and praised himself, " Wang yibo you are very intelligent, you give a very good idea."

Just then he heard Mrs. Kim knocking from outside and telling him to open the door.

Yibo opens the door and Mrs. Kim enters the room and is surprised because the room is messy and things are falling down.
She keeps observing yibo and gets scared if he is hurt somewhere.But she breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that Yibo was not in pain anywhere.

Yibo then pretended to be upset and said in front of her and said ," no one loves me"

"You are wrong, everyone loves you and I love you so much"-

"do you really love me!!"-

"Yes , I really love you and your deda also loves you very much"

Yibo gets upset thinking about his father and says ," No, deda doesn't love me and he scolded me today"-

"He didn't scold you but yelled at you because you were repeating the same thing over and over again which he didn't like.And your  deda's health was not so good so he yelled at you today,So maybe he took his anger out on you.!!!!"-

"Deda's health is not good!!!!"-  yibo asked in surprise

"It means that your  deda is a little weak due to the pressure of working a lot.But there is no reason to worry, the doctor has come and given medicine to your deda"- Mrs. Kim said quickly because she didn't want yibo to worry.

Yibo now realized that his deda's health was not well and his mood was not good and that is why he yelled at him.

" Ohhh"-  saying this, yibo again sat down on the bed with a sad face

"Don't look sad like that, I don't like seeing you like that.You tell me what  your sweetie can do to make you feel better."-  She spoke from her heart because she loves  yibo like her own son.

" Do You can  anything....... to make me feel better!!!"-  yibo said

"Ask once and see!"-

Yibo wanted this golden opportunity, he quickly said, "I want to go to China, I really want to go to China.I want to travel to China, it is my wish,  Please sweetie, give me the opportunity to go to China, but don't let my deda know."

Hearing this, Mrs. Kim looked at him with wide eyes and initially refused. Because how is it possible to send him to China without telling his father. It is impossible!!!!!

This denial makes yibo sad again. He again looks at Mrs. Kim with his magic pouty lips and puppy eyes  try to convince her.

Yibo advises him that as part of China's project, he will take on his father's image to because his appearance and his father's are completely identical except for the hair color.Then the two tasks will be done simultaneously : - first, the China project will be completed , If this project is completed, there will be a lot of profit and a huge amount of money will also be available and  second, its China tour will also be completed.

After hearing this idea of ​​yibo, she agreed at first.But in his heart he was very afraid. Hiding everything from Mrs. Wang  is very difficult for her.

"But this  project about a 'boy  pregnant' and you don't understand any of this 'research'"-

Mrs. Kim looks very worried
Because all this is very difficult for her to handle but she will do anything for yibo's happiness.

"SWEETIE,  Don't worry , I will handle everything because I am my deda's son "- yibo said proudly

Mrs. Kim was very worried. She knows very well how yibo will handle everything. Far from handling it, he will spoil everything.

"OK, but I will send with you one of my trusted men to handle both the project and your protection."

" Sweetie  don't send anyone from that group of rhino "-  yibo said . He doesn't really like them because of the way they look like  They are very tall, fat and yibo in front of them is like a thin Bamboo.

"O- Okay "-

Hearing this he gives a triumphant smile.Mrs kim took a deep breath and started cleaning yibo's room.

Mrs. Kim has once again fallen into yibo's trap. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wang Ji was to cook food for Yibo by himself today. He knows that his son is very upset , He regrets yelling at his son.  so he will cook it with his own hands to break his son's anger.

Wang Ji finishes cooking and He took the plate of food in his hand and went to his son's room  and finds Yibo lying on the bed.

Wang Ji slowly approaches him and starts calling him.Yibo was feigning sleep as he was fully alert.

"I know you are awake so stop making excuses and sit up"- wang ji said

Hearing this, Yibo got up from the bed and turned his face away, pouting in front of his father.

Yibo was very happy to see the meal with the plate of food in front of him because it was his favorite food, pasta.  And his father made it means it's even more delicious. How else can he show his anger on his father!!!!

His father spooned the food in front of him and yibo began to eat the food without any resistance.

After Wang Ji feeds yibo, he kisses yibo on the forehead and says, "I'm sorry my lion cub, your deda is very bad. He's very sorry for yelling at you today."

Yibo hugs his deda and wipes his deda's tears saying, - "  Lion is also very sorry for his behaviour today. He didn't know his deda's health  was weak today. He is also a very bad boy and cannot take care of his deda at all . Only makes his deda tense"

Yibo was crying and Wang ji  was also crying and he hugged yibo tighter said , "you are the best boy in the world."

"You are also the best deda in the world"-

Wang Ji sleeps in his bed with Yibo today, holding his son.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

CHINA

WEI COMPANY

   A reputable company in China. 18 years ago, Wei company was a number one company in China but due to the loss of some projects in the middle, it caused a huge loss and the company went down completely.But with everyone's efforts and hard work this company has regained its name today.

Wei Wuxian was helped by his brother-in-law xiao jixuan because of the huge loss of this company and because of that xiao jixuan owns half of this company.But because jixuan has no idea about business, his eldest son is currently in his position and jixuan is the minister of the country.

Today there is a big meeting in this company where Lan, Wei and xiao three companies come together. The meeting is about a boy pregnant research project. Because they want this research to spread to China.There are many BL couples who separate for children. They want to bring this research to China only for them. And so they sent an offer to this 'pregnant boy' research scientist.They all forwarded this offer earlier to scientist Wang ji who is a famous scientist in Korea. But till now no reply came from him.None of them have seen the scientist Wang Ji yet but many have heard of his reputation.

Inside the meeting room

   Wuxian is sitting very angry. Hai kuan One tries to calm him down and says," let's see how many more days we will take a step."

"It is a kind of insult for us. We have sent the offer of the project from our side almost two days but no reply from above.He is a great scientist but he is very arrogant!!! But they don't know how much power we have, we can put ten more scientists like him under our feet if we want."

"Calm down Wuxian.  Zhan doesn't know about these things yet so if you shout like that it won't take long for him to find out.And you know very well what a mess he will make once he finds out."- hai kuan said

Wuxian calmed down a bit. Because he knows his nephew very well just how angry his nephew is. He looks at hai kuan and asks, "But why hasn't zhan come yet?"

"He has a meeting in xiao company and will join this meeting after finishing it"-

Hearing this, Wuxian nodded in agreement and said to kuan, " It's my daughter's birthday in three days , don't forget to come."

"Yes of courses. You really love yifi like your own daughter. You came to the Life Conferences at her request"- hai kuan said in surprise because he knows very well that since his brother left away from wei Wuxian's life, Wuxian had completely broken down and completely isolated himself from the media world for 18 years.

"Yes, if I had my own child, I would love him too, give him everything he wants.Loved and spoiled my own children abundantly, But I have no children of my own, so what happened !!!  yifi and A-yuan is my everything for me "- Wuxian said happily.he was very weak towards children and loved children but sadly had no children of his own.

" Cheng had been talking about A-yuan  for a long time that he hadn't seen him in a long time. Now you will not bring A-yuan home!!!!"-

"Yes, if  A-yuan wants to come, I will definitely bring him. You know he doesn't like coming home."-

Wuxian says he knows that since lanzhan left, A-yuan doesn't talk to Wuxian that well.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

XIAO COMPANY

The condition inside the meeting room is very cold. The president of the Lee company present was sweating profusely and was explaining his project, which was causing his project to go wrong.She looked very worried because she was doing business with the famous number one businessman SEAN XIAO ZHAN .The businessman's look on her was so cold and hard that everyone present was afraid of him at one glance.

Sean xiao zhan ,He wore a black coat and had one hand over his eyebrow. His face looks like he is getting really annoyed but he looks very hot and sexy.

Mrs. Li, President of Li Company's project goes wrong, xiao Zhan is very annoyed and slams his hands on the table, causing a loud noise and shaking everyone present .
Just then everyone heard a voice so cold it was enough to make them doubled theirs shake,

"There are only 2 minutes left, within this time, if you do not correct the mistakes in your project, this project will be cancelled.”-

Hearing this, Mrs. Li's whole body froze as she quickly said, "Please give me a little more time Mr xiao. I will try hard enough."

"I don't have much time like you. Every second is worth a lot for me ."-  He looked at his watch and saw that two minutes had already passed .

He gets up from his chair and said, " the meeting is over also this project is canceled"-

Saying this he left the room followed His secretary followed behind him.

Mrs. Lee shouts xiao Zhan from behind, "please  Mr xiao, don't do this to me, I will get loss a lot."

But  zhan's bodyguard stops her due to which she cannot say anything more.

A total of 15 cars from xiao Company exited the main gate.The son of the country's prime minister says that there will be so many cars for this protection.All the cars were very luxurious, out of these 15 cars, five cars went to the other side and ten cars went to wei company.

After about twenty minutes the cars pulled up in front of the wei company and the main car in which zhan was sitting moved towards the secret parking lot.

From there, zhan uses the secret elevator through the back door to direct the meeting room.

Xiao Zhan and his uncle Wei Wuxian were so similar in appearance that those who did not know their relationship would think they were father-son when they saw them for the first time.

Zhan enter the room. He saw his two uncles already in the meeting room so he said, “Sorry for being five minutes twenty five seconds late.

Hai kuan laughs at hearing this because he knows very well that zhan is very careful with time. He values ​​time, five minutes late here is too much for him.

"Ok no problem, we know how busy you are."-
Wei Wuxian said and Zhan nodded and sat down in his seat.

They start their meeting.They were in the middle of their meeting when kuan's secretary's phone rang and he quickly handed over the phone to kuan.

After hai kuan spoke for a while, he put the phone down and looked at sean Wuxian and said, " congratulations,  Scientist Wang ji has agreed to our project and he is coming to China in two days."

Wei Wuxian is happy to hear this But he doesn't express this on his face.  he can finally bring the project to China and share it with couples who are separating for children.He knows exactly what it feels like when two lovers are separated.

But zhan was still silent with no emotion on his face.He looked at his kuan uncle and said, " we sent this project two days ago, but the reply is so late, is he not giving us any value ?"

"We can talk about that later but for now we should make arrangements for him. Because he is coming to China from Korea and all his responsibilities are now ours."- hai kuan said . He is trying to change the topic because he knows that if he starts talking about it, zhan will get angry and cancel the project.

Next part will come soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 38K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
4.5K 396 3
People create boundaries but heart does not relent. It falls for the person without its knowing and when it does, it gets deeper till it falls in the...
1.3M 58.6K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC