โ™กUNEXPECTED LOVEโ™ก

By imaginationstowordz

๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Š๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”! So this is my first story. If there are any mistakes in my story, then I'm sorry i... More

{DESCRIPTION}
{CAST}
{CHAPTER 1.}
{CHAPTER 2.}
{CHAPTER 3.}
{CHAPTER 4.}
{CHAPTER 5.}
{CHAPTER 6.}
{CHAPTER 7.}
{CHAPTER 8.}
{CHAPTER 9.}
{CHAPTER 10.}
{CHAPTER 11.}
{CHAPTER 12.}
{CHAPTER 13.}
{CHAPTER 14.}
{CHAPTER 15.}
๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
{CHAPTER 16.}
{CHAPTER 17.}
{CHAPTER 18.}
{CHAPTER 19.}
{CHAPTER 20.}
{CHAPTER 21.}
{CHAPTER 22.}
{CHAPTER 23.}
{CHAPTER 24.}
{CHAPTER 25.}
{CHAPTER 26.}
{CHAPTER 27.}
{CHAPTER 28.}
{CHAPTER 29.}
{CHAPTER 30.}

๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ

223 5 4
By imaginationstowordz

Hello fairies! How are you all doing? I hope you all are well and doing well with your lives.

I am here just to tell you all that I might not upload tomorrow. I don't know how to explain it, but it's getting worse. I'm not feeling well. I don't know how to explain it. I feel like I don't belong here. I'm here for something which I myself don't know what it is.

It feels like I'm not there where I was supposed to be. Is it like something is calling for me, or am I craving something? I don't feel a sense of belonging. I don't want to go to the places that I know. I know that I don't belong there too.

I don't know why I'm feeling this. Is it because I'm reading too much or I am mentally unstable? Am I getting into depression? Or am I missing something else I don't know.

I just want to drop this here so that If you guys feels that I'm not updating soon so guys must know the reason and I can understand if you guys don't want to read my book anymore.

I'm thankful to all of you who supported me and liked my work. Thank you to those who commented, shared, and voted on my story. Thank you, every single person.

💟🖇🌺💟
-imaginationstowordz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 4.1K 49
"Whatever!" she said as she turned around to leave but he held her hand and swung her to him, she struck his stiff body. Her eyes were widened. "If y...
421K 19K 98
Ever wonder, what if you get married to your fiance's twin brother? "I got wet in the rain but you get the fever instead. Is it like those cheesy rom...
79.6K 3.8K 28
(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it."- - - - "Sha-Shai-Shaizum.. Shaizum...
589K 28.9K 59
COMPLETED!โœ”๐Ÿ”ฑโœ… "Don't worry little one there is no one here to save you from me, you don't know how desperately I have waited for this moment," he sa...