A Ex Influencer and a Hockey...

By Marbyl12

I DO NOT OWN THE COVER BUT I DID EDIT IT!. ALL CHARATERS BELONG TO TOTAL DRAMA! This takes place after the r... More

the start part 2 (Wayne pov)
Settling in (Julia pov)
Stopping the fights. (Wayne pov)
figuring it out (julia pov)
season 3 ep1 Keep your enemies closer. (Wayne pov)
season 3 ep1 Paintball victory (julia pov)
s3 ep 2 do I know what im doing? (wayne pov)
s3 ep2/ s3 ep3 Sorry not sorry! (julia pov)
soaken s3 ep3 (Wayne pov)
s3/ep3 s3/ep 4 Drama rising (Julia pov)
s3/ep4 hair ripped again (wayne pov)
s3/ep4 Voting scandal (Julia pov)
s3/ep5 self despair (Wayne pov)
s3/ep6 im back. (julia pov)
s3/ep6 Game changer (Wayne pov)
s3/ep6 acting or real? (julia pov)
s3/ep6 it's time to let go. (Wayne pov)
s3/ep7 bye bye (Julia pov)
s3/ep7 the end. (Wayne pov)
Thanks

The start part 1 (Julia pov)

86 3 0
By Marbyl12

Why did she do it?...
She's a traitor!

The comments on Julia social media account started to grow and grow. It was full of hateful comments. Total drama basically ruined her reputation. She hated every bit. She tried her best to win but she didn't win. Sure enough She sabtoged Priya and Caleb relationship and made Raj and Wayne angry after she got rid of Bowie. But she was glad enough to have at least one person on her side. Mk was her friend ever since season 2. She didn't leave Julia like every one else did , she stayed and supported her through this difficult time.

Beep beep!

Julia groaned as she pulled her alarm clock aside. She fell asleep on her desk again. She was up all night making a genuine apology  video but no luck. She got up from her chair and went to the kitchen to get breakfast since she was starving. She took a blue bowl out and poured some Cherrios in with some milk. Just as she was about to eat ,  there was a knock at the door. "Seriously?" Julia groaned. Julia got up and unlocked the door to see the postman. He handed her a letter and left. Julia kept the letter and closed the door. She walked back to the kitchen. She moved the bowl of Cherrios to the side and opened the letter slowly. It was a contract for Season 3. Julia was gripping the letter roughly. She couldn't believe it.  Why would she get a contract for a new season?. All she did was make people hate her and despise her. That was Total drama goal or maybe it was Chris's  goal either way it did make people lives worse. She didn't know what to do. Should Julia go back and try to save her failed reputation?... Yes she should.  After all it would be worth a shot to save her  damaged reputation. She got up and got dressed. Julia got dressed in some cropped jeans and a cropped shirt.

Note:sorry this is short! 344 words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875K 21.8K 25
He's a Goodie-Goodie, And He's a Dirty Rich Boy. He volunteers at soup kitchens, He's never worked a day in his life. He would rather spend time with...
2.9K 172 32
(Book 2 in The Zoshan Chronicles) [Editing in Progress] What would you do to save the people you love most? How far would you go? On the morning of a...
94.6K 937 24
JADEN WALTON FANFIC: Leah has never liked her best friend's brother, Jaden. They are constantly fighting and throwing insults at one another. But onl...
30 9 9
"I wish I could meet him, you know." Xenia said with a shy smile, staring at the flowers around them. "Who?" Stefanos asked gruffly, picking up the f...