(DISCONTINUED)sundrop/moondro...

By diying_potato

(This is a male reader. ) you left your last job now you are a mechanic at the freddy fazbear's mega pizzapl... More

not a chapter
CHAPTER 1 ~Posters~
CHAPTER 2 ~Meeting Them~
HAPPY (late) NEW YEAR
CHAPTER 3 ~The staff room~
CHAPTER 4 ~VHS tapes~
VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL
100 READS
CHAPTER 5 ~stickers and Bonnie's bowl~
CHAPTER 6 ~new people~
CHAPTER 7 ~Kim Tibbitt~
CHAPTER 9 ~'This Is Weird'~
IM SORRY

CHAPTER 8 ~Awkward Findings~

38 2 1
By diying_potato

2ND IN SUN AND MOON?!

Sorry for bad spellings or grammar.

(f/s) = favorite show (or youtuber)

(f/f)= favorite food

(f/d)= favorite drink

Any mistakes or use of shortcuts during text in the story is intentional.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ℙℝ𝔼𝕍𝕀𝕆𝕌𝕊 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ:

You shrug and check your faz-watch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new task has appeared on the screen, you read it.

"Oh no, the Daycare attendant has fallen off his line and broke his arm! Go fix it."

You look up at your friends. "well... Sun, I think, broke his hand" you get up and walk out of Bonnie's bowl and walk towards the daycare. 

You enter the daycare pickup area, the daycare music continues to play but the daycare is dark. The light are off "ohhh its Moon that broke his hand". You walk down the stairs and towards the daycare doors. You open the daycare door and you are met with nothing but pitch black. "damn its real dark" the daycare doors close behind you, you pull out your phone and turn on the flashlight. 

You walk around your phone flashlight illuminating your way, "Moon?" you call out, "Moon? Hello?" you call out again. "over here" you hear moon shout followed by a series of creaks, grunts and groans. Moon walks towards you avoiding the light from your phone.

"You broke your hand?" you question him, he nods and presents his arm dislocated from his body, you bring your light closer, but you didn't directly point it at Moon, you look at his where his left arm is supposed to be and see that the long sleave just flayed lifelessly as he moved. "lets go get tat fixed. 

You and moon walk towards the daycare doors and you open it, light floods into the daycare and you look behind you to talk to Moon only to see that he isn't there. Confused, you peek around and search for Moon, "Moon, where are you?" You call out, "I swear he was just behind me" "I'm over here" Moon says.

His hand pokes out from behind the doors of the daycare. "why are you there?" you question him. "Can you turn off the lights around the pickup area?" he asks you. You sigh and walk outside the daycare to turn off al the lights.

Once you finished turning off al the lights Moon walks up behind you "lets go" he says before walking off to the exit of the pickup area. You follow him "Don't mind me" he says, you internally question why he said so. You open the exit and he immediately rushes outside and hides in a dark corner. "Don't mind me" he repeats. 

You walk to the main stage and Moon runs alongside with you. once you reach the main stage you and Moon stand there and press the button. The stage goes down. The ride down was silent. Once the stage comes to a stop you and Moon walk off the stage and into parts and services. You walk over to the computer and it boots up. 

"Welcome to parts and services, please select your desired procedure."

You select repair.

"Preparing for repair procedure" You look into the cylinder and see that Moon is laying motionless on the table.

"You may now enter the protective cylinder" you enter the cylinder. The door closes behind you. 

"First start off by removing the daycare attendant's shirt" "that sounds really wrong" just as you are about to do as the system said your phone buzzes and you pick it up. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

💔Toes💔

Dave: Bro where you at?

Dave: our shift is over

Mark: U good?

Dave: Should we wait for you?

Mark: why r u not responding?

You replied to Dave "our shift is over":

Yeah i know :you

You replied to Dave "should we wait for you?":

no :You

You replied to Mark "why r u not responding?":

bro im still fixing his hand :You

Dave replied to you "no":

dont die

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You put your phone away and start to remove his shirt. "This makes me feel like a pervert". You unbutton his shirt. You stare at what you see then look away and question life".

"Why would they give the daycare attendants such realistic chest with nips"

You pull off half his shirt and leave the rest of it so that it covers the other half. The system uses a claw to pull the whole shirt off. "fuck you".

"Replace the broken wire" a claw presents you a few wires. You carefully pull out the old broken wires out and replace them with the new wires. 

"Connect the wires to the daycare attendant's arm." The claw gives you Moon's arm and you connect the wires to his arm. Once you finish the claw pulls you away from Moon and connects the outer shell of his arm to his shoulder. 

"Great job. Now use the testing console to urn diagnostics and complete the procedure." A pad with 4 buttons was bought in front of you. The system helped you complete the procedure.  

"Good job! You may now exit the protective cylinder" You turn around and the door to the protective cylinder opens. The door closes as soon as you leave, you walk up to the computer and and click on 'Finish repair'. 

The door to the protective cylinder opens and Moon walks out while putting his shirt back on. Moon moves his fixed arm around in all directions. He looks up at you "thanks" he simply says. "Lets go" you say, the both of you walk out of parts and services and go bac up using the main stage. 

The ride back up was very uncomfortable, none of you spoke and you would occasionally sneak glances at Moon. You remember what caught your attention earlier "Why would they that give daycare attendants?". Once the stage reaches stops at the surface you and Moon bid goodbye and part ways. 

You walk back into the staff room and collect your bag, you clock out and walk out of the staff room. You walk out of the pizza plex and make your way home. 

Once you reach home you walk into your bedroom then flop onto the bed. You pull out your phone and check the time. Its 10:45 Pm, you read your messages.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

💔Toes💔

Dave replied to you "no":

dont die ¹⁰:⁰²

bro :You

the staff are weird :you

they gave the animatronics some weird shit :You

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You put your phone away and change your clothes. Once you finish changing your clothes you feel tired so you decide to go to sleep. You Flop into bed and pull your covers over your head. 

12:00 AM

Groan

You can't sleep and it bothers you. "Maybe a glass of water can help" You get up and walk to the kitchen. You grab a glass of water and chug it down. Placing the glass down, you wipe your mouth with the back of your hand and go back to your room. You go back to bed.

12:30 AM

You stare at your celling. "fuck sleep", you get up and walk out of your bedroom. You walk out of your room and grab (f/d) and (f/f). You walk back to your room and start watching (f/s).

4:45 AM

Your alarm goes off. "shit" you mumble to yourself. Its time to get ready for work. You groan roll off your bed. "I don't want to go to work".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers. 

This is not really anything important, its just a height and looks guide for some characters. 

Dave: 

Appearance: Black, long hair. Brown skin. black eyes. 

height: 5'10 feet

Mark:

Appearance: Brown hair. round glasses. black eyes.

height: 6'4 feet

kim: 

Appearance: ginger. brown eyes

height: 5'8 feet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 278 15
You a dumb idiot with bumbling AuDHD end up stuck in the PizzaPlex, where you hide in the Daycare making a new best time friend. To say this turn of...
490 29 13
(Y/N) and their sibling (S/N) visit Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex for the first time. After they get home, their Mom finds an ad for a job at said P...
114K 3.3K 33
You fall asleep in the bathrooms of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex (good job) and when you wake up the place is closed down. At least you are not alone i...
26.9K 541 4
Warning: Explicit Smut, dub-con Broke and with nowhere to sleep, Reader spends the night at their part time place of employment. Freddy Fazbear's Me...