hort and sophie

By alexwhit134

Trigger warnings for eating disoder such as anerixicia and bulimia. Self harm. Drinking. Body image issues. M... More

nightmare
"darling im fine"
storm
Tw self harm
tw ed
drunk Sophie
cute
caught
cramps
" i wouldnt leave you ever"
ill
part 1
broken Tw
you look so pretty
Hort nightmare
" your tried my love"
Suidce Note
can you hold me
Plaster
too much food
spiked
triedness
pov hort
im heavy
veins

Tw eating disoder

1 0 0
By alexwhit134

Sophie was sat lunch table all food people were eating. She knew she could have if she ate anyone of it the guilt she would. Her brain told her.

Don't eat you fat bitch.

Your ugly your boyfriend gonna leave you.

Look at you you even have stretch marks now.

You don't deserve love you don't deserve anything.

You can't eat anything beacuse need be able to find in your clothes.

Your gonna turn into fat blip even you eat one more bit.

Your really gonna eat that.

Ew your disgusting even getting a puffy face.

Hort gonna find someone better.

All off these thought in her head they were true so very true. Sophie got up from table. She then got up to go for a long run beacuse she need it.

Later that day

When everyone goes for dinner Sophie get a big glass of water. She was gonna juice fast. (People don't know jucie fast is when people drink lots fluids to make them fell full when their not". Hort who was worried about her went sit next her beacuse sat alone different table than usual. "What wrong Sophie"."What nothing wrong". " Well one thing is wrong  beacuse your jucie fasting again".         " Well I have to"." Sophie you don't you eat people love you for you"." You won't when all fat and ugly I already got big purple stretch marks my upper things and upper stomach"." One I love you tow I don't what look like three your don't fat your beautiful your only girl for me, I love you Sophie and don't want you die". Sophie look away from him. Hort then cupped face into his. " it just I love so much Sophie". He said and then kissed her on lips. Sophie then kissing her. "Now will you eat something".      " My cucumbers". "Really"."yeah". " What about something more filling"." I'm not hun"."don't finsh that sentence beacuse both know that not true". " I can't hort I can't I'm sorry it just" she said she then pain her head. She then got go bedroom. Hort following behind her. When sophie to her room hort was behind her. " Please hort can you just leave me alone"."No I won't leave when like this"."like what"." Sad and vulnerable"." Please leave me alone"."no".HORT IM GETTING REALLY PISSED OFF NOW JUST LEAVE ME ALONE".Sophie then felt vision go blurry and her eyes closed her hand shakes as fell floor. "Sophie SOPHIE Sophie can you hear oh no".hort then carried her weak unconscious body to medical room. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
666K 40.8K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
4M 195K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...