triedness

Sophie sat down after a long day, being here there and every day. She'd started her morning by getting up at 4 am getting ready leaving the house by 6 am not having breakfast which hort wouldn't be happy about. She then got on three train to camlot to go see Agatha. She then left her at 2pm , only being their hour and half rather her usually full day their. She then got She then went into the market to get some food supplies for the house. She then was way home. But I quickly picked up her letter to go get sent off it. When he went home 10 p.m., her feet were aching, and her body tried. She got up and took her heel shoes off, making her way upstairs  her feet completely swollen. She walked in the bedroom hort was not home wich was suripse she then rember gone over to their friend out to help with something they lived an hour way and when hort started talking he would yap a bit. She loved it when he yapped, though it meant she didn't have to talk so much.  he will probably be back about an hour or so. She then got pj out of her closet, changing it to them. She sat down at her vanity. She started wiping away her makeup. When she wiped her face pale and her eyes had bags under them. Hort had just opened the front door. "Are you home Sophie"." Yes darling." She then heard footsteps. Hort walked into bedroom he went Sophie kiss her neck. She smiled. She turned to face him. He then noticed her foot was swollen. " What did you foot""Oh, just hurt it bit fine though, wanna go to bed I'm tried."" Yeah."