I fell in love with a Robot [...

By ChxinedAlice

I am Yuriko Otsuka. My only friend is a robot. But he is not any robot. He is Mikaze Ai, a famous id... More

○ I fell in ℓσνє ○
○ Chapter 1 ○ Yet I love him...
○ Chapter 2 ○ My Birthday
○ Chapter 3 ○ Master Course
○ Chapter 4 ○ Me? An idol?!
○ Chapter 5 ○ Ai-SENPAI?!
○ Chapter 6 ○ I might die
○ Chapter 7 ○ "Why does my chest feel weird?"
○Chapter 8 ○ Vacation! Yay!
○Chapter 9○ HE★VENS? They were born in HELL
○Chapter 10○ The Beach
○ Chapter 11○ Concert
○Chapter 12○ Audition
○Chapter 13○ On Set
○Chapter 14○ I love you
○Chapter 15○ Birthdays
Anime Watty Awards 2015
○Chapter 16○ Profess- I mean, Papa
○Chapter 17○ First Date
○Chapter 18○ Strange Dream
○Chapter 19○ The Professor's Secrets
○Chapter 20○ Our Wish
Hiatus NO MORE
○Chapter 21○Repeat of the Past?
○Chapter 22○ Break
○Chapter 23○ The Younger Sister
○Chapter 24○ The Prodigy
○Chapter 25○ The Struggling
○Chapter 26○ Kokoro no Pain
○Chapter 27○ Reset
○Chapter 28○ I am falling in love again
○Chapter 30○ No matter what
○With a ᎡᎾᏴᎾᎢ○
Author's Note

○Chapter 29○ Memories

384 11 11
By ChxinedAlice

"We're here." Aito brought us to an arcade. It was my first time visiting one, but I did not understand why he brought us here.

"What are we going to do here?" I asked nervously. Did he want to play games?

"Training. Follow me," he replied and walked into the arcade.

"I don't get how this is going to be training. I think he just wanted an excuse to play games," Azusa commented.

"He is not like that..." I protested softly and followed him into the arcade. He stopped in front of a dancing game or a singing game. I honestly was not sure.

"This is a karaoke and dancing game. Two people at a time. Someone will sing and the other will dance. I will sing. Yurika, you will dance," Aito explained and stepped onto the singing platform. I stepped onto the dancing platform with arrows and gulped down a saliva.

"Good luck Yuri-chan!" Azusa exclaimed. Her brother took out his phone and started recording us, "I am recording so that you can check out where you can improve on."

"That's helpful. Thanks," I replied. Even though it was just a game...

Aito was busy choosing a song, then he asked, "Let's start easy."

The song started to play.

"I just got your message," Aito started off. It seemed that he was familiar with the song and the screen in front of me started showing dance moves I had to do. It was quick and sudden, but I managed to adapt to them somehow.

(A/N: I am addicted to this game. Help! Seven is love. Seven is life. Seven is my husbando.)

At the end of the song, I was panting and tired. The song was pretty catchy so I decided to check it out when I get back. I thought I did pretty well, but the scoreboard said otherwise. I got a C and when I looked to Aito's screen, he got an A. I gritted my teeth in embarrassment and shouted, "One more time!"

He nodded and selected the next song. The next one was a song I was quite familiar with. I heard it in some anime shops in malls.

But, the dance moves were much faster than the previous song and it was harder. I never thought, I, the robot father created would have so much trouble dancing. Well, I suppose practice make perfect and I have not really been practicing my dancing. I spend most of my time on lyrics and score sheets. I just barely passed the dancing transfer student entrance examinations to get into Shining Academy.

I got another 'C' and he got 'A'. I did not understand what I was doing wrong. I was doing my best to follow all the moves they show.

"Focus on making the dance, you, instead of just following what they tell you dance," Aito said. "Following them makes all your actions rigid and it does not help you one bit."

Making the dance... Me? Like add my own elements? That's kind of challenging...

"I will try..." I muttered and inserted another coin into the machine.

"I'll show you, let's change places," Aito said and stepped off the karaoke platform. I stepped off the dancing one and moved to the karaoke station. I tapped on the screen and chose a song I was familiar with.

I did not know if it would be hard for Aito, but it didn't seem like he was having any trouble. Singing was not a problem for me, I loved to sing or at least I was programmed this way. Aito was focused on the dancing screen, following the steps, but it was a little different as well. He was calm as usual, his movements were smooth but quick. They were not rigid like how mine was. I guess it made me admire him. I smiled and continued to sing happily.

I got an 'A' for singing, well I expected it. I was programmed to sing every note perfectly. My program was pretty complicated. Just like normal humans, practice makes perfect. Same went for me. I had to practice hard in order for my program to work the way it was. I just did not do much practicing for dancing.

"How do you sing so well, but fail at dancing?" He asked. I was not sure if it was a compliment or insult anymore. Half of each?

"I paid more attention to my singing and music than dancing. I did not think I would have this much trouble with it," I sighed and got off the platform and glanced to Azusa and her brother.

"You were wonderful Yuri-chan!" Azusa exclaimed.

"Thanks, now's your turn," I told her.

"Eh? Why?" She asked, tilting her head slightly, confused, but I could see her slowly backing away. Azusa was in the A class, she did not like practice one bit from what she told me.

"You aren't going to get away with just watching," I giggled and pulled her to the stage. "You too Jun!" I grabbed him too to the stage. Azusa was going to sing and Jun was going to dance. I was kind of excited cause it was my first time hearing Azusa's singing.

Azusa scrolled through the music list for a while as if there was a specific song she was looking for. Finally I saw her grin to herself and chose one.

This song... I heard it before... When? I can't seem to remember.

A pair of voices sounded in my head. One sounded like mine, the other sounded kind of like Aito's.

"What are you doing here? ... A new song?"

"Yeah, I will be performing it with Quartet Night later at a concert."

"I see. Can I come?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't I let you come? You've gone to all our concerts."

"Oh yeah, that's right.

(A/N: Whoever correctly names which chapter this vision is from gets a cookie :3 )

"Get away from Ai!" It was a different voice this time. It was unfamiliar, yet it also hurt. But it was a voice I felt a little hatred or was it fearful of?

"Please don't hurt her. She's my friend and I would hate it if you hurt her."

"I'm so sorry Ai!" The voice I felt scared of suddenly gave me a comforted feeling.

Then I heard a slight giggle that sounded so familiar. I turned around sharply and looked around in a panic for the person who giggled. From the corner of my eye, I saw a girl with black hair walked off. There was nothing that spelt special or familiar on her except for this nostalgic feeling in my chest. I walked towards her, but she seemed to have noticed and walked faster. We were playing a game of cat and mouse, but I could never catch up to her.

"Yuri-nee! You can't just dodge the question, but I am in love with someone!"    

"Wait!" I called out when she accidentally took a wrong turn to a dead end. "Wait for me! You know something right? About these visions. About me. About... Yuriko... No... Yurine and Aine!"

"He is really handsome and cool! He is Ai-nii!"  

The girl sighed and turned around. She seemed a little irritated, but she was smiling. "So you caught me. This sucks. Five years... No... Thirteen years have passed, nee-chan. Thirteen years since you left me all alone. You abandoned me! It was all your fault!"

"Sorry? I don't really get what you are saying... Please calm down-"

"How can I calm down? Why are they so persistent on letting you live? They should have just let you drown and rescue Aine only! Then there would be no point in this! I would not have to suffer so much! Nee-chan I loved you so much! But you left me all alone! First you left me for work! Next you left me for the person I loved. I told you I loved him, yet you took him from me! Don't you see how much I hate you?" She was crying as she screamed. "Just when I thought I managed to kill you as Yuriko... They came again and took you from me! Yeah! I know everything about you! Your real name is Hisaki Yurine!"

Hisaki Yurine? That prodigy?

My body was heating up. My 'heart' was going to malfunction. Again. Again?

"And I am your little sister Hisaki Yumi! We were extremely close! Then you abandoned me!"

My little sister?

Memories are overflowing within me... Why? They should have been lost...

System Error. Force Shut Down. Unexpected Circumstances Occured. 

+++

??? POV

Where am I?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 1K 43
"Hello I'm hinata shoyo and I'm in love with my best friend, his name is Miya Atsumu and we've been close since my second year playing volleyball and...
222K 9.7K 44
His eyes drop to my lips before his mouth descends, capturing mine in an all consuming, over powering kiss and I moan almost instantly. He captures...
748K 38.6K 107
(Completed) Falling in love was easy; keeping it wasn't. We started off as friends. Slowly we realised we liked each other. Then a kiss. Which turne...
495 71 17
Okay hold up, This is not bakugou x READER it is a bakugou x OC. This prince I have to marry brings out a side of me that I have to be careful abou...