I fell in love with a Robot [...

By ChxinedAlice

I am Yuriko Otsuka. My only friend is a robot. But he is not any robot. He is Mikaze Ai, a famous id... More

○ I fell in ℓσνє ○
○ Chapter 1 ○ Yet I love him...
○ Chapter 2 ○ My Birthday
○ Chapter 3 ○ Master Course
○ Chapter 4 ○ Me? An idol?!
○ Chapter 5 ○ Ai-SENPAI?!
○ Chapter 6 ○ I might die
○ Chapter 7 ○ "Why does my chest feel weird?"
○Chapter 8 ○ Vacation! Yay!
○Chapter 9○ HE★VENS? They were born in HELL
○Chapter 10○ The Beach
○ Chapter 11○ Concert
○Chapter 12○ Audition
○Chapter 13○ On Set
○Chapter 14○ I love you
○Chapter 15○ Birthdays
Anime Watty Awards 2015
○Chapter 16○ Profess- I mean, Papa
○Chapter 17○ First Date
○Chapter 18○ Strange Dream
○Chapter 19○ The Professor's Secrets
○Chapter 20○ Our Wish
Hiatus NO MORE
○Chapter 21○Repeat of the Past?
○Chapter 22○ Break
○Chapter 23○ The Younger Sister
○Chapter 24○ The Prodigy
○Chapter 26○ Kokoro no Pain
○Chapter 27○ Reset
○Chapter 28○ I am falling in love again
○Chapter 29○ Memories
○Chapter 30○ No matter what
○With a ᎡᎾᏴᎾᎢ○
Author's Note

○Chapter 25○ The Struggling

409 14 0
By ChxinedAlice

Kisaragi Aine was the number idol of Japan! Many loves him and his music is perfect! His dancing is unique and beautiful!

What lies. I should know after all I am Kisaragi Aine. The idol business was tough, especially being the junior to the Hisaki Yurine. I was always lagging behind her, struggling to keep up. I guess that is how we always were. Despite being the older one, I was always behind, chasing her back. I was titled as a nobody in the idol business because Yurine simply just outshone us all. I hated myself whenever the thought of hating Yurine crossed my mind, after all, she was my childhood friend. 

"Ai-nii!" It was Yurine's little sister, Yumi. She called me out in the evening after I finished work "Are you free now? I want to ask you something."

"Of course Yumi-chan. What is the question?" I asked with a smile.

"How do you feel about my onee-san?" She asked with this inoccent tone.

"Eh? Yurine-chan huh... You are pretty lucky aren't you Yumi-chan? You get such a talent girl as your older sister," I replied, avoiding the question. I could not possibly say how I felt about her, after all I myself do not know of my feelings.

"Yup! I heard she's your senior in work and I hope she wasn't troubling you much," she replied

"Of course not, if anything I would be the one troubling her," I stated, scratching the back of my head nervously.

"Well, she's been troubling me a bit..." Yumi sighed.

"How?" My eyes widen in shock, curiosity got the better of me and I wanted to know more.

"I think her job is stressing her, she no longer talks to me or smiles. It worries me," she continued.

"You are pretty mature for your age, aren't you Yumi-chan. Such a good sister, worrying about your older sister," I commented with a chuckle.

"Haha not at all, Ai-nii. I am just a little worried. Yuri-nee is still pretty young after all so I was wondering... Ai-nii... Could you do me a favor?"

"A favor? What would it be?" 

"Could you make Yuri-nee feel again?"

"Feel? You do know what you are saying right Yumi-chan? You can't just-"

"Please! I just want my sister to be happy!"

"But why me?"

"You have known Yuri-nee since you two were kids. You are the only guy I know that I can ask. Please!"

"...Fine. I will try" I was a little hesitant to accept it, but I decided why not?

+++

"Yurine-chan! How are you?" I asked. Yurine-chan was on her break so I thought that it was the perfect chance.

"..." She glanced at me, but remained silent.

"Don't ignore me, Yuri-chan!" I wined, I suppose I was desperate so I challenged her. "Ah! I know! I challenge you! If I can make you laugh, sing for me."

It was a foolish challenge, but I tried everyday, pestering her, telling her puns and jokes, even I found my puns lame.

Then, she finally got a break on the weekend from Shining and I took the chance to ask her out.

"You have a day off on Sunday right? Let's go to the beach Yurine-chan!" I asked. she shook my head, rejecting me. Then, Yumi suddenly appeared and replied for Yurine-chan, "She would love to go. Yuri-nee needs a break and have some fun!"

Yurine-chan looked at her skeptically and sighed, "Sure..."

Score one for me, helped by Yumi.

I was not expecting much from it though, but Yurine looked really cute in her normal clothes. iI the building I always saw her in her training uniform, so seeing her in normal clothes was rather refreshing.

When we got there, it was pretty warm so I headed straight to the seawater. Yuriko-chan refused to go in.

"Come on over Yurine-chan!" I called out to her. She was standing in the shade of her umbrella.

No, I will stay here," she replied with her usual emotionless tone. Yup, I managed to get her to talk to me. I sighed and walked over to her. I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the ocean. "Come on!"

She seemed like she was struggling a little, but I ignored her and brought her closer and closer to the sea. I dipped into the water, and she did so slowly and reluctantly.

Taking the chance, I splashed with the cold seawater. I laughed at her, like I was finally taking out my revenge on her after so long. She wiped her face and glared intensely at me. Out of anger, she splashed back at me. I turned my back on her to avoid the water, while laughing away. After a while, she stopped.

"You gave up? Aww, and it felt so nice," I teased and turned around, splashing a wave of water at her. She winced uncomfortably as she shivered and ran away from me deeper and deeper from the water. I got a little worried

"Yurine-chan! Be careful! It gets pretty deep from then-" I was too late. She could no longer touch the ground and she struggled to keep afloat.

I quickly swam towards her and carried her out of the water, laying her on the sand as she coughed out the water.

"You cannot swim?" I asked and she nodded.

"Sorry, I didn't know..." I replied, guilt was swallowing me alive, all I wanted was a little revenge.

"It's okay, it's no big deal," she sighed.

"How is it not a big deal? You could have died!" I exclaimed angrily.

"... But I didn't," she replied.

"Still..." I was worried.

"I didn't die, so let's go already..." she sighed as she got up and took her stuff. Then I grabbed my hand and said, "The day has only just begun! Next we shall watch a movie!"

"Wait, what?" she muttered and got dragged by me.

The rest of the day was really fun! The movie was nice, though Yurine-chan seemed to have found fifty mistakes in the movie. I decided to remember them so I can inform the director when they plan a sequel.

+++

She laughed, she finally laughed. After so many attempts, what made her laugh was my clumsy self. Yes, I tripped and fell, a pair of cat ears fell on me and she decided to put them on me. Then, she laughed. It was that simple? How frustrating, but hearing her laugh set my heart racing.

I decided to act as a cat, and she laughed more.

"Well I guess that means I win the challenge. You have to sing for me, princess!" I stated in victory.

"O-Okay..." She replied and stood up and started to sing.

I have to admit. No wonder she is so popular. Her voice was so melodic and harmonious, it makes people just admire her more.

+++

She spent a week with Yumi and started hanging out with me more afterward. Something must have happened between them, but every time I asked, Yurine-chan just avoided the question. I tried asking Yumi, but she avoided me too. Yurine was started to feel little by little, she was smiling more and it was strange whenever I was with her. I found myself thinking of her more and falling in love with her. There was no rule against love in the agency so I thought why not ask her out?

"Yuri-chan..." I grabbed her arm nervously as she was walking away.

"Hey Aine, what's wrong?" She asked in an innocent tone, unlike the emotionless one she gave earlier on.

"I love you," I muttered.

"Aine... I-I love you too..." I could sense the unease in her tone, but it was probably something about Yumi.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes..."She replied with a smile. I smiled as well and hugged her. "I love you Yuri-chan!"

"E-Eh? I-I love you too..." She blushed in embarrassment.

+++

"What do you mean I have to break up with Yuri-chan?" I asked.

"Because of some consequences, love is now banned in our agency," Shining replied. "If you want to stay, you break up with Yuri-chan."

If I want to stay? Of course, I want to stay, my dream is to be a world famous idol... Sorry Yuri-chan...

I broke it off with her after my next concert. I could tell how broken she felt. I did not see her in the next few days. Yumi also started to talk to me more. It was strange, her older sister is depressed because of me, yet she spent so much time with me. It could only mean that...

"You were using me, weren't you?" Iasked her. "You told me to make Yurine feel again, hoping to use my hatred to break her, but it did not work and you made Shining do the no love rule, forcing me to break up with her."

"What are you talking about Ai-nii? I did nothing of such!" She told me innocently. I 'tch' in annoyance and started to avoid her.

+++

I started going to that beach to work on my lyrics. I found the place the perfect environment to work in, it was peaceful and gave me such wonderful, yet sad memories.

Then, as I was taking a relaxing dip in the ocean.

"Hey..." I heard her voice, she was in the water as well.

"What are you doing here?" He asked in shock. She can't swim, she cannot go in the water!

"Sorry... I JUST WANT TO LOCK AWAY MY FEELINGS FOR YOU FOREVER" She screamed and pushed me into the water.

"S-Stop it!" I stuttered and accidentally pulled her in with me.

"N-No!" She said as she was pulled in.

We both died that day, or at least I thought that we did. Often, I find myself looking at a girl who resembled Yurine, but the way she talked, everything else a part from appearances was different. I tried to ask who she was, but I could not control my own body. Then, I realized it was not mine. It was a robot's and I was only a sub conscious.

(A/N: Phew, that's it for the backstories and pasts huh. The whole mystery is solved and the story is reaching it's end. But what now, Yuriko is still in deep trouble! What will happen now? Will everything restart again?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 3.2K 14
. . . I am Hajime Hinata. I am Izuru Kamukura. I was the cause for all my friend's comatose's. I uploaded the virus. Chiaki is gone because of m...
748K 38.6K 107
(Completed) Falling in love was easy; keeping it wasn't. We started off as friends. Slowly we realised we liked each other. Then a kiss. Which turne...
6M 186K 42
-{Published Interactive Story on Chapters! }- <3 {#6 in Romance --- 22/02/17} Romance / Fantasy ︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵ "You look happy." he smiles, his dark eyes...
19.3K 1K 43
"Hello I'm hinata shoyo and I'm in love with my best friend, his name is Miya Atsumu and we've been close since my second year playing volleyball and...