I fell in love with a Robot [...

By ChxinedAlice

I am Yuriko Otsuka. My only friend is a robot. But he is not any robot. He is Mikaze Ai, a famous id... More

○ I fell in ℓσνє ○
○ Chapter 1 ○ Yet I love him...
○ Chapter 2 ○ My Birthday
○ Chapter 3 ○ Master Course
○ Chapter 4 ○ Me? An idol?!
○ Chapter 5 ○ Ai-SENPAI?!
○ Chapter 6 ○ I might die
○ Chapter 7 ○ "Why does my chest feel weird?"
○Chapter 8 ○ Vacation! Yay!
○Chapter 9○ HE★VENS? They were born in HELL
○Chapter 10○ The Beach
○ Chapter 11○ Concert
○Chapter 12○ Audition
○Chapter 13○ On Set
○Chapter 14○ I love you
○Chapter 15○ Birthdays
Anime Watty Awards 2015
○Chapter 16○ Profess- I mean, Papa
○Chapter 17○ First Date
○Chapter 18○ Strange Dream
○Chapter 19○ The Professor's Secrets
○Chapter 20○ Our Wish
Hiatus NO MORE
○Chapter 21○Repeat of the Past?
○Chapter 23○ The Younger Sister
○Chapter 24○ The Prodigy
○Chapter 25○ The Struggling
○Chapter 26○ Kokoro no Pain
○Chapter 27○ Reset
○Chapter 28○ I am falling in love again
○Chapter 29○ Memories
○Chapter 30○ No matter what
○With a ᎡᎾᏴᎾᎢ○
Author's Note

○Chapter 22○ Break

506 18 1
By ChxinedAlice

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the wait for updates. After much consideration, I will be putting more attention to this book and my Karma Akabane fanfic as they have been incomplete for about a year by now. Warning. The End is nearing. Do enjoy the chapter and leave a comment! This chapter is a little... Yeah... The chapter title name...

WWWWWWWWWWW

From: Unknown

Stay-

WWWWWWWWWWW

Darkness... Again...

"I swear, I am such great friends with this darkness," I muttered. "Anyway, what happened?"

"It happened," a voice said, sadness distinct in her tone. I looked around, confused.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm darkness," the voice said sarcastically.

I laughed at the joke and replied. "Hey, best friend!"

"Yeah hey. But, jokes aside. I am Yuri," the darkness replied. "You can't see me cause I am trapped in that mirror."

Magically, a mirror appeared in front of me with her in it, forcing a smile.

"You are trapped in a mirror?" I asked.

"Yup, is that strange?" she asked. I was going to reply 'yes, then, I remembered before.

...finding myself facing my own reflection in the mirror. No, it was not my reflection. It was that girl. She was on the floor looking down, her eyes were lifeless.

"No, it's not... I've seen you before... Who are you exactly? Are you..." I wanted to say 'Yuri', but I hesitated.

"I see, you have learnt that part of the truth. I'm indeed Yuri," she replied, smiling. "My real name is actually Hisaki Yurine."

"Hisaki... Yurine...? So Yuri was a nickname?" I asked.

"Yup, Aine always called me that," she replied. Her smile faded away when she mentioned him.

"Aine... Who was he? What's the whole truth?" I asked.

"Are you sure you want to know?" She asked. "You'll break."

WWWWWWWWWWW

From: Unknown

Stay out of-

WWWWWWWWWWW

A pain surged through me.

"Y-Yes..." I replied hesitantly.

"You are hesitating, dear," she stated. "You aren't ready."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You simply aren't ready," she sighed. "Goodbye."

WWWWWWWWWWW

From: Unknown

Stay out of my way

WWWWWWWWWWW

+++

The throbbing of my head was the first thing I noticed when I awoke. Next was that I was back in my room and Haruka was sleeping next to my bed, with her head rested there.

Was she taking care of me? Such a nice kouhai!

"Thanks Haruka..." I gave her a pet and got up slowly. I thought Ai would be the first person I see, I guess I was wrong.

Where was he?

I sighed and flipped open my phone. The display was still at that message...

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

From: Unknown

Stay out of my way or you'll break.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Who exactly was the sender?

Then I recalled what Yuri said in the mirror.

"Are you sure you want to know?" She asked. "You'll break."

"I wanna know, even if I would break..." I muttered. "It can't be that bad right?"

"Yuriko?" Haruka muttered as she rubbed her eyes, waking up.

"Good morning Haruka-chan. I have a question. Where is Ai?" I asked.

"He said he was going to go out for a bit. Finding someone who sent him a message," Haruka replied.

"A message?" I asked. "Did he say where he was going?"

"No, but he did tell us what it the message say. It was 'Meet me where we almost kissed or Yuri will break'." Haruka replied.

"Where they first kissed? Ai liked someone else before?!" I shouted, almost freaking out, but Haruka calmed me down and said. "No! Ai denied it and said you were his first 'love'. And it was where they almost kissed."

I blushed and replied. "O-Ok... I-I knew that..."

Where they almost first kissed?... This is a clue, yet I can't think of anything now...

"Anyway, I will go ask Reiji about it. Have a good sleep Haruka-chan," I said and went out of the room. Reiji's room was just next to us so I knocked on his door. Otoya answered the door in his stead.

"Oh hey Yuriko-senpai. Are you feeling better?" Otoya asked.

"Yup! Where's Reiji?" I asked.

"Huh? Reiji-senpai? He is practicing in the practice room," Otoya replied.

"Okay! Thank you! Good bye!" I said and was about to run off when I was stopped.

"Wait senpai! I just watched the movie Ice Princess 2 and I wanted to say your acting was spectacular! I wanted to ask! How did it feel when you had to k-kiss Mikaze-senpai?" He asked.

"Eh?" I muttered as I remembered the filming of it and blushed. "W-Why do you ask?"

"I have a filming in a few weeks and it has a k-kissing scene and I am kind of nervous..." He replied.

"Is it with Haruka?" I asked with a smile.

"Y-Yeah..." He replied nervously.

"Hmm? Well, it was not easy for me too... I was kind of forced by my own desire to not let anyone steal Ai's first kiss besides me..." I replied. "Wait..."

Steal the first kiss? That's right! There was that girl! Could it be her? I think her name was Yumi...

"Thanks Otoya! You helped me figure something out! Bye!" I shouted and ran out to grab Reiji.

The practice room was not that far so it was not that much energy to run there, but I did feel a little tired.

"Reiji! We are going to that castle where I filmed Ice Princess! Ai might be there!" I shouted when I opened the doors, stopping the music that was being played.

"Uh... What's wrong Yuri-chan?" Miharu asked. She and her group was there. No sign of Reiji.

"I'm so sorry for intruding, but where's Reiji?" I asked.

"He just left for his recording," Tsubasa replied.

"No! I just missed him!" I sighed. "How am I going to get there now?!"

"Get to where?" Kyouichi asked.

"The castle where I filmed Ice Princess," I replied.

"Oh why don't you ask Ringo-sensei? He just left, but maybe you can catch him!" Miharu replied.

"Ah! Thank you kouhai-chan!" I replied and ran off. I had seen Ringo before on tv and a couple of times when he talked to Ai. He was a male who cross-dressed for work and was really adorable. He wore a long pink wig, it should be easy to recognise him.

Then, I saw a glimpse of pink in the distance and shouted, "Ringo-sensei!"

He turned back in a little shock and stopped. I managed to run my way to him.

"Oh hey Yuri-chan! <3" He gave his feminine cute voice.

"Do you happen to be free like right now?" I asked in a desperate tone.

"Yup, why? Anything you need?" He asked.

"Indeed. Please drive me to the Snow Castle! There's something I need to ask someone!" I replied. "Please!"

"Sure thing," He replied.

"Really?" I gasped. "That's quick! Are you sure?"

"Of course. Ai helped me before, so I can repay him by driving his girlfriend," he chirped.

"Oh... T-Thanks very much sensei!" I replied.

"Aw, drop the honorifics. We are both girls, you know?" He requested.

"Uh... Sensei... I am aware that you are a boy from Ai," I replied.

"Oh, well I am a boy," He stated and pointed at an extremely girly and pink car. "Hop on."

I didn't think he was that into his job... Oh well, who am I to judge...

I went into the car and sat in the front seat. "Thank you so much Ringo-san!"

"No problem at all Yuri-chan!" He replied as he started the engine of his car and drove out. In the car, things were a little awkward... It was kind of weird as I knew he was a boy.

"Hey Ringo-san. Isn't it hot wearing a wig all the time?" I asked.

"Not at all! It's really fun to cross-dress as a girl sometimes you know," he replied.

"Are you sure? Work ain't all that you know," I replied.

"Yeah..." He sighed. "But as long as I look feminine I will get work. Not many will hire a guy that looks like a girl, you know?"

"I see..." I replied, patting his shoulder. "You have lived a hard life."

"Pfft. I am not that old. I am only 24," he replied.

"You were? That's pretty young. Younger than Reiji at least," I replied.

+++

"We are here," He said and patted me awake. I fell asleep from running and using too much energy.

"Thank you again Ringo-san. I had fun talking to you," I said and waved good bye. I took a deep breath and entered the castle. It was just the same as we left it.

I have to hurry... Hurry to find them...

I ran through the castle and went to the room where Ai and I kissed.

"Why?" I heard a familiar voice scream. It made my 'heart' feel pained for a moment, I ran towards the sound and stayed outside the door, eavesdropping.

"Why does Yuri-nee always get what she wants? I love you Ai-nii! More than she can ever love you!" She shouted. It was that girl from before. Yumi.

"I am not your older brother. I do not know you, but stop bothering Yuri," Ai's voice said.

"Have you really forgotten?" Yumi asked.

"I can not forget as I am a robot. If you are speaking of Aine. I hold no memories of the person I was based off," Ai replied.

"Are you sure you really forgot? You called her trash and threw her aside. You did exactly as the script as said, everything was correct. Don't you remember? How you were going to make her fall in love with you, make yourself an idol and then you will break her, just like we planned," Yumi said.

"Ai... Did what?..." I gasped and slammed open the door and caught her and Ai together kissing.

Why is he not pushing her away? Why is he letting her?...

Ai looked back and acknowledged me, "Yuriko..."

"Why are you?..." I asked. The girl, Yumi, looked a little different than before. She had brown hair before, but today she had black hair and looked like the girl in the mirror- me. "You are..."

"Yuri-nee! You can't just dodge the question, but I am in love with someone!" A voice rang in my head as it throbbed.

"What a bad Nee-san, didn't I tell you? If you stayed in my way, you will break," Yumi sighed as she walked over. "It's been a long time Yuri-nee. 7 years has passed since you last saw me..."

"You are..." I muttered. "Yumi-chan..."

"He is really handsome and cool! He is Ai-nii!"

"That's right. My name is Hisaki Yumi, Hisaki Yurine's little sister, Yuri-nee,"She finished.

The secret behind their past will be revealed next chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 5.8K 52
A.N. This is a GAY fanfic (duh):MikaYuu In this fanfic Mika is a yandere (if you don't know what that is, look it up) :) Mika is obviously a vampire...
167 7 9
The story of how Mikan Sakura and Natsume Hyuga got together and all the obstacles they had to endure along the way. Please bear in mind that this...
838 181 25
*ONC 2024 entry* **Round Two Ambassador's Pick** **Shortlisted** She's an angel of love; an ill-fitting name, as she's no angel. She strives for a wo...
42K 1.5K 15
Life takes an unexpected turn when Ennoshita gives Tanaka one heck of a kiss after an intense game of truth or dare. What will happen to the pair? Is...