The Destroyer on Remnant (Des...

By sirkibblesthe3rd

Remnant... A planet long abandoned by the brother gods... But what happens when the brother gods, decide to s... More

Bio...ish
Bio
The Awakening
The Mission
Incoming
Arrival...
Investigation
Reawakening
Exploring Remnant
The Hunt for Vale pt. 1 Vacuo
The Hunt for Vale pt.2 Menagerie
Menagerie part 2
Before the Storm
Beacon
Where I've been
Ruby...
Bargaining
First Day
A Late Night Talk
A Trip Gone Wrong

Not a chapter More of the same

362 12 12
By sirkibblesthe3rd

Still alive, yada yada yada.  Health problems, who cares.

Real talk.  

This is embarrassing to admit, but I don't remember what happens next in RWBY.

Like this ain't fresh in my mind anymore and I don't have time to rewatch the series.  I do have time for fanfics tho.  Don't ask why, my job is dumb.

So if someone could just like...  Please give me an order of events, that might jog my memory enough to get going again.  That's legit one of the reasons this has taken so long.

Like it's Jaundice next right?  

I think...  Fuck.

I know I could look up an episode list, but that won't make me remember what happens in said episodes.

Right now I'm just staring at my drafts like.  "Wait is this before or after the second encounter with Roman...  Before...  Wait no After.  No Before...  FU-"

Anyways, I know it's a fanfic and I can do what I want.  But I still want the order of events to be... Well, in order.

Chapter in the works, yada yada no dead line.

I'm Sirkibbles.

Have this picture.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 51 16
Y/N a hero of the last city and slayer of gods finds something in the depths of IO and is transported to a unknown location far away from the vanguar...
6.9K 114 11
(RWBY x Mute Male Reader, Volume 1) First book, spelling mistakes, bla bla you get it. Each volume will be a separate book cuz fuck it. Also, a (not...
43.5K 438 20
The story of Raiden Rose, Ruby's twin brother who was abused and wanted to run away from his family and start a new life or die trying. But all of th...
28.5K 508 27
You were a normal boy of Remnant and dreamed of being a huntsman along with Yang. You got transported in the world of 40k as member of Black Legion E...