Embrace Me Tightly

De ButterFly_707_

I don't know from where it starts, but i want my end in your embrace. This Love story is about Advik Rathod a... Mais

Author's Note
Cast
CHARACTERS
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7 (THEIR PAST)
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
CH.13
CH.14
CH.15
CH.16
CH.17
CH.18
CH.19
CH.20
CH.21
CH.22
CH.23
CH.24
CH.25
CH.26
CH.27
CH.28
CH.29
Ch.30
CH.31
CH.32
CH.33
CH.34
CH.35
CH.36
CH.37
CH.38
CH.39
CH.40
CH.41
CH.42
CH.43
CH.44
CH.45
CH.46
CH.47
CH.48
CH.49
CH.50
CH.51
CH.53
CH.54
CH.55
CH.56
Note
CH.57
CH.58
CH.59
CH.60
CH.61
CH.62

CH.52

505 62 56
De ButterFly_707_

               ‼️‼️IMPORTANT‼️‼️

So, one of my author friend's account just hacked some days ago she has 700+ followers. That hacker start posting about online money and all on her insta story.

So if someone asked you to click on unknown link than please don't click on that link. Think properly before you do anything.

And if you don't know how to secure your insta account so here is the steps to provide more security.

Go to settings - Accounts center- password and security- two face authentication - select your account - and choose the option you prefer.

I hope this helps you.
-------------------------------------------------------------

● TARGET: 48 VOTES, 10 COMMENTS.

● I feel jealous sometime when I read the comments on other stories I also want to read your sweet sweet comments so do comments.

● Am I the only one who prefers Green flag over the red flag? I mean many of you also like red flag who can burn the world for her types.

but my case is totally opposite I love simple love. It's OK if he doesn't burn the world for me but I just need him even in my worst time. The love, comfort, peace which that love provides I don't think red flag can provide that feeling, that emotions.
(No offense for red flag readers I also reads red flag SOMETIMES.)

What is your type?

I love you♥️

Happy reading 🧡

-------------------------------------------------------------
SONG NAME:- VE KAMLEYA

" DILIP RUN AWAY FROM JAIL."

Hearing that one sentence they felt like someone just throw the salt on their wounded injury.

She hold his hand full tightly and again her eyes start becomes wet feeling scared.

Should we go home? As we are outside. Asked advik whose is also worried now.

No stay just there he must be reached at your home. I already informed your family we are also coming there. Just stay there AND DON'T GO ANYWHERE DILIP IS NOT IN HIS RIGHT SENSES.

Cutting the call he looked at her who is taking deep breaths. Hugging her tightly he start mumbling his soft words.

Advik-Baby, I'm here.

His eyes Landed on big gaint tree they both sits behind that place to keep themselves safe.

Interlocking their fingers she looked at him and start talking to divert their mind.

Niyati- You remembered in teenager we used to sits just like this.

Advik- How can I forget that when my Pungi used to scold me for not taking care of me.

He said kissing on her crown and they smiled but that doesn't stay more when they heard his voice.

"SWEETHEART, see I'm back just for you. Now come back to me."

He start roaming here and there.

"What you think that I don't know that this is your favorite place. Chalo bahar aa jao. My belt is waiting for your skin."

Advik's fist becomes tighter, he was about to stand up but she hold his hand shook her head.

It's been 5 Mintues they are hiding and Dilip is searching for her like a mad man.

"Chhoti..."

Hearing Divya's voice she stands up and run towards that direction without thinking anything, just to witness Divya and Varun are there.

Before anyone can do something Dilip holds Divya's hand and twist her hand.

Varun- Leave her you motherfucker.

They start coming closer to dipil but he pointed gun on divya's forehead.

Everyone stopped on their place. Niyati's mind start recalling her parents death.

She start walking slowly.

Niyati- Ple..please le..leave m..my Di..dida.

Advik and Varun try to stop her but as they step forward Dilip pressed gun more on Divya's forehead.

Their mind stopped working in that situation.

What are you doing chhoti stop right there.- Divya said.

I can't di. I don't want the past repeated this time. If something happens to you I will die dii.

Niyati is standing infront of Dilip. He pushed Divya away. Dilip's focus is on Niyati Taking this opportunity advik come forward, pushing Dilip away he make niyati stands behind his self.

He was standing infront of them 4. They can't do more as he has gun in his hand.

Dilip- AHHHH...I'M WARNINGS YOU GIVE MY SWEETHEART BACK TO ME. OR I WILL KILL YOU ALL.

Advik- Just put the damn gun down before I kill you with my own hand.

Dilip- Just leave her she is my...

Advik- SHE IS MY NIYA NOT YOURS.

Pointing his gun towards Advik he screamed.

Dilip- SHE IS MINE JUST MINE.

Varun start walking towards him slowly but Dilip shoot near his feet in warning.

Dilip- SO you are not giving my Sweetheart to me than say good bye to your Niya.

He pressed the gun but the bullet never touched him. Looking back he saw his Angel is laying there and blood start coming out from her stomach. She pushed him away and took bullet herself.

Everyone's eyes widened before anyone go to her Dilip make her stand and start walking backward with her.

She hissed in pain tears start rolled down. She pressed her hand on her stomach to stop her blood.

Varun- Leave HER.

he said and again walk forward.

Dilip- STAY THERE OR I WILL SHOOT HER AGAIN.

Advik and divya hold his hand and shook their head. Advik's mind starts echoing with her words....

"I will scratched your death from you Mr.Rathod, Without thinking for a second"

He was still walking backward there is deep vellay just after some steps.

Advik- I'm warning you Please leave her see she is in pain she needs doctor. Please leave her.

He said noticing Niyati's bleeding stomach.

Divya- Please I'm begging you leave my chhoti. We will take our FIR back Please.

She said crying while holding Varun's hand. She is feeling weak as she is pregnant and second her chhoti is in danger.

Varun- Yess, please leave her we will do as you say but please leave her.

They 3 are literally begging him. Niyati's eyes are almost closed.

Niyati- It's....It's Pai...paining a..adi.

Grabbing her hairs Dilip screamed.

Dilip- STOP SAYING HIS NAME AGAIN AND AGAIN OR I WILL KILL THEM.

Said while pointing gun toward them. Varun hides Divya behind him to protect her.

Advik- I..im here ba..baby. your puchka is here. Tu..tumhe kuch n..nhi hoga.

He was feeling hopeless tears are rolling down from everyone's eyes.

He looks at her with hopeless eyes and she looks at him with painful eyes.

Not knowing what to do he do what comes in his mind first. Knees down infront of Dilip he joined his hands and start begging for him to leave his love.

Advik- Please I'm begging you. Le..leave he..her. Sh..she is in pai..pain Dilip. Sh..she née.. needs do..Doctor. Sh..she is my life, my N..niya, my...ang..Angel I ..I can't live with.. without her. M..mar jau...jaunga me us....uske bi...Bina.

Dilip start laughing.

Dilip- Dekh, dekh tere ADI ko kese mene ghutno pe laa Diya. Fir bhi tujhe uske sath Jana he. Kha tha mene tujhe Lene aaya hu or le kar hi jaunga.

He was about to tripped but he balanced himself.

Varun- Leave her please.

Dilip- She was mine from the day my eyes Landed on her. She belongs to me.

Her eyes almost closed. She loose so much blood.

Niyati- Th..this Niya..niyati sh.. Sharma on...only bel.. belongs t..to Adv..advik ra..rathod. I'm only hi..his n..not yo..your.

Looking at him who is crying she smiled softly.

Niyati- I..I lo..love yo..you Ad..adi.

She said and closed her eyes before looking at them with soft but painful smile. He sobbing hard standing up he start walking. Police, his all friends reached there.

She becomes unconscious but Dilip is still not leaving her. Everyone start coming towards him. Dilip start dragging her unconscious body backward.

Dilip- Move away you all or I will kill her.

Advik- Ok..ok w..we a..are n..not comi...coming

They stopped but Dilip is still moving backwards without looking back.

Dilip's legs tripped and he fall down from the hills in the deep valley with Niyati's unconscious body.

NIYA....

Everyone's eyes open widened. Without delay Advik runs that side Om and Vikram holds him from behind when they saw he was about to tripped from the hill.

Om: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Advik- MY...my..my..Ang..Angel née.. needs m..me.

He again start walking he lost his all senses. He lost his Angel infront of his own eyes.

Advik- M..my niya. My...Prin..Princess.

They hold him tightly who is wiggling in their arms. Divya becomes unconscious ambulance just took Divya hospital with Neelam.

His eyes are not for a second moved away from that place.

Advik- JUST LET ME GO TO MY ANGEL SHE NEEDS ME. MOVE AWAY. SHE MUST BE WAITING FOR ME. SHE KNOWS USKA ADI USE KUCH NHI HONE DEGA.

Me meri Angel ko kuch nhi hone dunga. I'm coming Angel haan just a minute. They are not listen please tell them to leave me.

He start mumbling. One sharp slap Landed on his face by Varun. Advik fall down.

His eyes are still stucked on that place. Bending at his level Varun just hugged his chhote.

Advik- Bh..bhai me..meri Prin...Princess.

Varun- Shh..kuch nhi hoga use police dhundh legi use.

Advik- I kno..know h..her she wi..will not listen to them. Sh...she is ve..very sill..silly bhai mu..mujhe us..uske pa..pass ja..Jane do. Me..abhi us..usko le ka..Kar aa ja..jaunga. Pl.. please bh..bhai mujhe jaa..Jane do wo mer...Mera wa..wait ka..Kar rhi hogi. She promised me that sh..she will ne...Never le..leave me alo..alone again.

And that night ADVIK LOST HIS ANGEL AGAIN.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

                       AFTER 4 YEARS

Voice of flashlights starts echoing in whole big ground.

Host-

"Please Welcome the most talented, handsome, king of the lyrics and one of the best singer of the India........ MR.ADVIK RATHOD."

The 27 years old man walked in the ground with his 4 bodyguards. His aura is screaming success, power and confidence. Black pant and white t-shirt with Rolex watch on his wrist.

Touching his parent's feet who is sitting in front row of Audience. His father patted his back and his mother hugged her son with small smile on their face. He smiled at them before coming up on the stage and smiled at crowd.

His fans start shoutig his name. Sitting on the chair he took the mic.

Advik- Good Evening Everyone.

Good Evening AR. - His fans shout. He giggled a little.

Advik- How are you all?

FINE/ GOOD - they again shout.

Abhi tak to thik the par aapko dekha or hum dil kho chuke. - One girl said and fans start shouting and laughing.

He laughed and start looking here and there to find that girl.

Advik- Don't worry, I will take care of your heart like your ELDER BROTHER.

He said and again all of them start Laughing.

Host- OK ok mere pyaare brothers or uski pyaari sisters let's start the conversation now.

All the boys looked at host with weird expression.

Host- First of all congratulations for your new song.

Advik- thank you.

Host- SO, who is the inspiration behind your new song?

Like every year again that question. His parent's smile vanished but he still has small smile on his perfect lips.

Advik- MY SOUL.

And like every year he gives the same answer.

Host- SO Mr.AR, it's been 4 years you are doing this event on the same place and on this specific day. So, any reason behind this?

Advik- as you all know This is the place when I did my first concert so this place holds very special place in my heart.

Host- And what about this specific day?

His hold loosen on the mic when his hand becomes wet because of sweat. Collecting his self together he replied like he just not come out from his past memories.

Advik- Why can't I? I mean there is no specific answer of this question.

Host nodded.

Host- And the last question which everyone wants to know. It's been 4 years you still didn't collab with any female singer why? Any specific reason?

Advik- I promised someone that she will be the first girl with I will sing.

Host- SO, when are you dropping that masterpiece with that unknown girl.

Advik just smiled but didn't said anything. Knowing that he will not reply host said.

Host- SO, now you all can ask your question.

Said while looking at audience. It's been 15 Mintues they start talking with each other.

AR, Can I ask you one very sensitive question if you don't mind?- One boy asked.

Yes sure what is that? - Advik replied with smile on his face.

Smile never left his face.

PYAAR KYA HOTA HAI AR?- His smile vanished like he just lost the reason behind his smile.

But again he collect his self and smiled which never reached to his eyes from last 4 years.

Advik- Mujhe nhi Pata pyaar kya Hota he par mujhe ye Pata he ki sacha pyaar kya Hota he....

"Sacha Pyaar jab smile wo kare or khushi aapko ho, roye wo or dard aapko ho, success wo ho or proud aapko ho."

"When you looked at that person and you feel blessed just by looking at that person wo Hota he sacha pyaar."

"When everyone was there for you but you craved for that one person wo hota he sacha pyaar."

"When you know that you are wasting your time in their silly talks but still you love to waste your time with that person wo hota he sacha pyaar."

" When you start admiring her even if she is just in her oversized t-shirt and shorts with messy hairs wo hota he sacha pyaar."

"That doesn't mean if you are together or not but aapka pyaar hamesa zinda rhe wo hota he sacha pyaar."

"Pyaar to sab karle par sachha pyaar sab ke bas me nhi. Or sachha pyaar kuch log kar bhi le par sab log usko pate bhi nhi."

KABHI AAPKO HUVA HE AESA SACHHA PYAAR?- One girl asked.

One beautiful smile comes on his lips remembering his ANGEL, HIS NIYA, HIS PUNGI but his eyes are holding just pain. He stay silent. His silence express his answer. But Only his family knows the real pain behind his beautiful smile.

Before anyone say something more one very sweet voice reached to his ears.

??- HERO.

Turning at that direction he smiled widely when he saw HIS CHERRY is running towards him.

Reaching at the stage she spread her small arms with small pout he shook his head remembering how she is just carbon copy of his Angel.

Coming down from the stage his knees down at her level and spread his arms. She hugged him like a kola and he start caressing her back. Kissing on her side head he again come on the stage.

Advik- Finally meri cherry ko uske hero ki yaad aa hi gyi Haan?

??- I missed you Hero.

She said in her baby voice.

Advik- Hero missed you too cherry.

Talking with his cherry for some more minutes he continues his talk with his fan.

At last he sings his new released song before going back to home with his family.

‼️Next chapter's spoiler is out on my reel. Go and check it out.‼️

------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO CUTIES :] :]

:) OK so may be some of you will stop reading after this chapter but trust me you all Will love the upcoming chapters which is the true definition of what is true love.

:) WHO is this cherry any idea? Where is our Niyati??..

:) If you like then don't forget to do vote, comments and share.

:) I hope you like this chapter.

:) Complete the target fast fast.

:) Follow me on Insta. IG I'D:- butterfly_707__

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. SEE YOU SOON. TILL THEN BYE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONCE......

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

74.9K 5.8K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
31K 1.8K 38
LOVE FINDS YOU IN THE MOST UNEXPECTED WAY AND AT THE MOST UNEXPECTED TIME WHEN YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR IT............. ...
311K 25.6K 62
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...