Always And Forever

By Fulu789

It starts from were arnav was kidnapped and khushi saved him and In my story arnav and khushi did not have a... More

PROLOGUE
chapter one
chapter two
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
announcement
announcement
announcement

announcement

772 60 9
By Fulu789

Hi everyone

I have been gone for a long time, and i have not been updating.

The thing is, i got a job last year, and i was also studying at the same time. i have been busy, and i did not have time to write.

Due to some personal reason, i resigned at my  job, but i am still studying, and the course am doing is very demanding so for now i am not sure when i will update, but i have started to write a little when i get a chance.

I want to take this opportunity to say i will try my best to finish this story .

Thank you all for your support 🙏 ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 3.4K 14
What if Arnav realizes that Khushi is innocent on the day of Holi after their Contract marriage. What will Arnav do to protect Anjali and Khushi? How...
56.2K 3.5K 26
Sometimes in life you'll never know someone's worth until you lost them. Peep in to know more...
447K 20.6K 41
This story is about Arnav and Khushi who were forced to marry each other because of Khushi's father. But as she marry him, she discovers that this fa...
6.6K 450 7
This is the story of two star crossed lovers, Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta. The story starts when Arnav releases the footage of Fashio...