๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฏ๐™š | (...

By Leyah_eroticstories

๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘” โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž. ๐‘†๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘, ๐ผ ๏ฟฝ... More

โ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท & ๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผยฉโž
๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“ž๐“›๐“ž๐“–๐“ค๐“”๐Ÿ“
Chapter. ยน
Chapter. ยฒ
Chapter. ยณ
Chapter. โด
Chapter. โต
Chapter. โถ
Chapter. โท
Chapter. โธ
Chapter. โน
Chapter.. ยนโฐ
Chapter. ยนยน
Chapter.. ยนยฒ
Chapter. ยนยณ
Chapter. ยนโด
Chapter. ยนโต
Chapter.. ยนโถ
Chapter. ยนโท
Chapter. ยนโธ
Chapter. ยฒโฐ
Chapter. ยฒยน
Chapter. ยฒยฒ
Chapter. ยฒยณ
Chapter. ยฒโด
Chapter.. ยฒโต
Chapter. ยฒโถ
Chapter. ยฒโท
Chapter. ยฒโธ
Chapter. ยฒโน
Chapter.. ยณโฐ
แƒฆ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ..แƒฆ
[Book Three] Sequel-๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’Œ

Chapter.. ยนโน

3.9K 137 73
By Leyah_eroticstories

Blaze P.O.V

"No!"

That voice definitely didn't sound like Azurra's voice since it was more manly and deep.

My eyes widened as they snapped to the door, only to see Sander standing there.

"Oh shit." I jumped up and in the process Azurra was dropped to the floor with a thud.

I hurriedly helped her up, "Sorry, darling."

"When are you gonna stop being afraid of Dad?" She rolled her eyes.

"Hello, the dad is still standing here." Sander huffs. "What are you both doing in the same room and why is the door closed?"

I cleared my throat, looking away.

"Dad please, we're not kids anymore and he's mine so he can sleep with me anytime." Azurra crosses her arms as she and Sander have a face off.

I tiptoed and sneaked past them as I escaped to the door, only to trip on the mat and fall flat face on the floor.

Embarrassing.

I heard Sander snickered as he looked down at me with an amused face.

"S-Sorry sir." I stuttered.

He rolled his eyes, "You know, peanut is right— stop being so afraid of me, you've known me since you were a kid. I won't do anything to you, well unless I don't take my medication then that would be a problem."

I shivered.

"And call me by my name for fucks sake, talking about sir. I'm not even that fucking old yet." He scoffed, flicking us off as he walked out the door.

I chuckle.

This family is just weird and crazy.

"So, back to that question." Azurra says, as she grins happily.

"Hm? What about it?" I pulled her in my arms and kiss her lips.

"Of course I wanna go on a date with you." She squeals. "Oh my God, what should I wear? When are we going? Are you going to propose?"

I blinked, staring at her to see if she was serious with that last line.

"Don't look at me like that, I was just joking bae." She grins.

I know she wasn't joking at all.

"Right, let's just take it one step at a time." I chuckled. "When we get back home later, we're going on one and wear whatever makes you comfortable." I told her.

"You're the best!" She giggles as she pulled us on the best and kissed me.

Her tongue licked my lips and I opened up, letting her in. I moaned at the taste of her lips, but pulled away before things took a turn in her father's house.

This was one house I'm not gonna let her fuck me in, I fear her dad far too much to even think about it.

She pouted and I kissed it.

We went to bed soon afterwards and I slept so much better knowing she agreed for the date. I was so nervous all week, not knowing how to ask her.

I woke up to the feeling of someone playing in my hair. I frown wondering who the fuck is bold enough to play in my hair.

I hate when people put their hand in my hair, it gets me upset.

Like don't touch my damn hair.

I opened my eyes, but shut it immediately when the light burned into them. I groan, squeezing them shut before reopening them again.

I came face to face with Azurra's smiling face as she stared at me while playing in my hair.

Oh.

She's lucky I love her this much.

"Stop staring, creep." I smirk.

She glared, "You're the creep, bitch."

I turned us over within a second as I caged her under me and started tickling her. She trashed as she giggled loudly and my heart did a damn backflip a couple times.

I thought I was going into cardiac arrest.

"You okay?" She asked, noticing I was holding my chest.

What the hell?

"I'm good." I sighed as I kissed her lips, nose, eyes, cheeks and forehead.

Is this what it feels like to be in love?

Butterflies in your stomach going wild, your heart doing backflips making you think you're about to go into cardiac arrest, you just want to do anything that makes them happy

This feeling is scary as fuck.

"I'm scared." I admit with a sigh.

She looked worried, "Of me?"

I scoff, "No Azu, what's on you to be scared of? Maybe your ugly face, but other than that—"

She sent a slap to my face and I chuckled.

"Chill out foo', I was just playing na." I held my hands up.

"Then why are you scared?" She asked again.

"I'm scared of this feeling, seeing you laugh makes my heart feel like it's going into cardiac arrest and I'm too young to die darling."

She burst out laughing and I pouted.

It wasn't funny at all.

I rolled my eyes at her in annoyance.

"Hey, daddy?" She called out and I frowned.

What is she up to?

"Your daddy is in the next room, so shut up." I flicked her nose and she scrunched it up adorably.

"Let's not make this weird okay." She stated, "Daddy?"

I avoided her, but she wasn't giving up.

"DADDY?" She shouted, then made a weird coughing/clearing throat sound and my eyes widened as I clamp my hand over her mouth before anybody could hear her.

I huff, "Yes, Azurra?"

"Am I your baby?"

I squinted my eyes at her, "The fuck you talking like that for?"

"Daddy," She does that weird coughing or clear throat sound again. "Am I your baby?" Then started fluttering her lashes at me.

This damn crazy woman.

"You're my everything mama, not just my baby." I finally decided to answer.

She giggled and then decided to tell me about this tik tok challenge that was trending and she wanted to try it with me.

I shook my head pushing her off of me as I went to the bathroom, washing my face and brushing my teeth.

We need to leave soon so I can take her on the date I had planned.

Azurra P.O.V

M A T U R E  C O N T E N T +18⚠️

"You look like an absolute goodness, darling." He compliments for the millionth time.

I blush.

"Thank you, you told me already. You look handsome as well." I told him as I smelt the flowers he had gotten me when he picked me up.

They smelled so nice and looked so good.

"You like my fit?" He asked me.

"I like it a lot, makes me wanna ride your dick." I said bluntly and he chuckled.

He was wearing a black pants with a black dress shirt. The cuff of his shirt was pulled up to his elbow, showing off the veins on his arm and he had a couple buttons that were left opened. His locs was down, his silver chain around his neck and rings plastered on his fingers.

He looks so hot.

"You will ride it. I'm all yours tonight, darling."

"Not tonight, B. How about now?"

He pulled back to look at me with wide eyes as my own eyes sparkled at the idea and Blaze finally realized I wasn't joking and shook his head once, quickly. "Azu, no... I mean, I'm having fun, but we can't do that here—"

I smiled and reached over to the booth's entrance, tugging a cord so one of the two velvet curtains fell down, partially obscuring us. "How's this?"

"Fucking hell." He cursed.

My mouth was on his neck again and I felt his heart rate increase. I put one of my hands into his lap and automatically stroked his hardening dick feeling its strength through the fine fabric of his dress pants before letting his hand drift down my side and placing his lips firmly against mine.

He groans and whimpers.

We kissed deeply as I pulled myself into his lap. I felt my arousal heighten as my bare ass moved from the tough leather seat to the softness of his slacks. I moved my hand from his now fully hard cock and cast a glance into the restaurant.

No one could see us.

I could feel his dick straining against the thin layer of fabric separating him from my pulsing, waiting pussy.

I wanted him, and I wanted him right then, right there. I abandoned the kiss and pushed my hand into his pants, massaging his dick as I spread his precum over the tip. He circled his arms around her stomach and held me tightly against him as he exhaled and his dick jumped in my hands.

I tilted my head and said, "There you go, baby. I knew you'd come around. Now, I'm gonna take it out and ride it for you." He moans softly in response.

Without hesitation, I eased his zipper down carefully and pulled him out of his boxers. "Mama, please don't— at least not here." He pleaded, as he looked around the restaurant.

His dick popped through the open zipper immediately, coming into contact with my hands. I rubbed the head of his dick against the fabric of my clothes and he moaned softly.

Gently, I stroked him, moving my hand up and down his rock-hard dick. His lust grew and I pressed myself down in his lap. My clit ground into the base of his cock, sending sparks of pleasure up my spine.

"Fuck, please tell me you didn't actually leave the house without wearing any panties." Blaze groaned, when he felt my wet naked pussy connected to his dick.

I smirk.

I started lowering myself onto his dick and knowing he was thick and long, I had to force his head inside of me, pushing hard and feeling him stretching my pussy lips as I worked him into me.

We both breathed harder, until he started lifting my waist and began pressing me down, helping guide his hard dick deeper inside of me.

"Fuck!" I moaned as he slipped inside me, completely. I felt full and complete right at this moment.

I put a finger into the glistening glass of ice water the waiter had set in front of us earlier and then I swirled it sensually and pulled out a single ice cube, carefully taking between us and tapping it against my clit and then to his balls.

"Holy shit." He moaned behind me and I shuddered with aching pleasure and stifled another moan. I continued to move the ice cube down my slit to his dick, still traveling centimeter by centimeter into my folds. Driven over the edge by the barrage of sensations and the illicit setting, my pussy began to clench as I hovered on the brink of orgasm.

I began to move my hips back and forth as my orgasm built. I could feel every ridge and every inch of his dick moving against the walls of my slick, pulsing pussy, and as I rocked on top of him, I threw my head back and succumbed to overwhelming pleasure.

"Hmm, I'm gonna nut." He breathed, as I moved on top of him, still riding my orgasm fast and hard.

"Cum for me, baby." I say as I bit my lip, clenching around him tightly and he shook beneath me.

I felt his warm cum filling my insides and I moaned, soaking his dick as I came down from my high.

I clenched my eyes as I slipped his dick out of me and sat back down in my seat, fully aware of his cum running out of my pussy, but I didn't give a fuck at this moment.

I felt way too good.

I watched as he shoved back his dick inside his pants, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"I can't believe I just had public sex." He mutters to himself as he glares at me. "Freaky bitch."

I smile, "Proud freak bitch right here, baby."

I felt his finger pushed between my legs as he swiped a finger over my pussy and pulled it out as he sucked over his finger with a moan.

"Will you do me the pleasure of becoming my woman, darling?"

Fuck, that was hot.

Who's the freak now?

"If you promise to let me ride you everyday."

He shook his head as he pulled out a kerchief from his pocket and wiped underneath my dress over my pussy.

"My dick is yours whenever you want it, mommy." He smirks.

"Well yes, I'll be yours."

He grins at me as he pecks my lips repeatedly.

The minute we got home, the place was in darkness and I frowned. Aren't the twins here? Why is the place so dark?

That's just weird.

Blaze had decided to stay over with me tonight, not that I mind- especially since we just got together after all this time.

As soon as we stepped into my room, a gun sound clocked at us.

"Take another step and I'll shoot."

Well, shit.

Welp... who was that?😂💀

Yay! They finally got together now, but here comes the drama..🥺👀

Fucking in a restaurant? Freaky ass bitches😂😭

This week has been a frequently updating week, I love that for me and us.😫❣️

Thanks for reading besties.🦋

Leyah.🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
271K 4K 33
(Editing) THIS IS A BDSM BOOK, DON'T LIKE IT? BE A NICE PERSON, JUST SKIP DON'T REPORT. "You are mine, Bella. Mine to fuck and mine to love. Say it."...
87.7K 4.5K 74
Preview 1: "Um...uh..." he struggled with his words, so I met eyes with him to see if I could read his emotions. "I, um, I have to tell you something...
871K 26.7K 35
"And how does that make you feel?" "You want to know how I feel when she refuses to suck my cock?" Red blotches donned on Isabella's cheeks. He had n...