Nude » h.s (#Wattys2016)

By qveendom

"There is a little bit of devil in her angel eyes." [Book 1] // © 2014 Qveendom. All Rights Reserved. |... More

w a r n i n g
p r o l o g u e
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
e p i l o g u e
A/N
r a d i s h

xxv

203K 5.1K 3.3K
By qveendom

Can't think straight with you on my mind.

➳➳➳

The cold air blew with force hitting the trees making their branches move vigorously and the leaves on the ground to fly in all directions. Harry pulled the hood of his sweater over his head and continued his running as he listened to the music playing from his phone. Sweat was covering his forehead and he was inhaling and exhaling slowly trying to keep his breathing even. It was still early in the morning and the park he was running at was empty with only a few people here and there.

Running always helped him relieve his stress and relax, he loved the feeling it gave him afterwards and that's exactly what he needed at the time. He was angry but he couldn't even explain the reason why. Well, yes yesterday he was pissed off with Angelina and the way she rejected him. He is not used to being turned down that's not how he works, he should be the one to reject her not the opposite. That has never happened before. But what he felt wasn't only anger it was also want and lust. The fact that she did that made him want her even more, she makes him furious that's for sure but she also challenges him and that turns him on even more.

"Harry, I want you. Please I want this."

"Please, Harry."

The way his name rolled from her tongue and begged him in her dream last night made him crazy, it took him a lot to contain himself and the same happened this morning when he saw her in nothing but her t-shirt. The way she acts around him and the look of innocence on her face drives him crazy and all he wants to do is to push her against the wall and fuck her senseless until all innocence is taken from her.

"Fuck." he cursed with a groan. He was starting to feel hot again he was aroused and horny as fuck, he needed to find his release. He hasn't been with a woman since that night and that's a long time for Harry. He doesn't want anyone but her. Only thinking about her caused this reaction out of him. Harry stopped resting his hands on his knees and breathed heavily. A loud thunder echoed in the sky and immediately after that rain started pouring down. Harry looked up in the sky letting the raindrops hit his face and blinked a few times. And I thought tge weather in London was bad he thought with a smile.

Then he straightened his posture again and continued running this time heading back towards his suite in the hotel. He had to take a shower and go to the company, tonight he also had to get ready for the gala. He stepped inside the lobby pushing back his hood and walked to the elevator pulling the earphones out of his ears.

"Good Morning Mr. Styles." the blonde girl from yesterday greeted him and he Nodded his head smiling at her politely. The eleveator doors opened and he got inside pressing the button for the penthouse. When he finally stood outside the door of the big suite he slid in the card and pushed the door open getting inside. It was quiet in there and the threw his phone on the couch walking to his bedroom but soon stopped in his tracks when the sight of a half naked Angelina came into view.

She was only wearing a pair of jeans and nothing more, her back was turned to him as she tried to hook the straps of her bra but she wasn't succeeding. He sneakily approached her not making his appearance noticeable and touched her soft skin with his cold hands making goosebumps appear on her skin. She gasped in surprise and immediately turned around with wide blue eyes looking at him.

"Harry? What are you doing here?" she asked him placing her arm over her chest to hold her bra in place.

Instead of replying Harry's hungry eyes looked over her body feeling his bulge grow inside his sweatpants and he grabbed the hem of his sweater pulling it up and taking the wet cloth off of his body. His toned biceps flexed slightly as he tossed it somewhere behind him onto the floor and Angelina gulped as she stared at him amazed waiting for his next move.

"Fuck this shit. I want you right now." he growled and ran to her attaching his lips with hers quickly pushing her roughly against the open door as he took her face in his hands. She didn't kiss back at first and she was resisting but when his warm tongue slipped inside her mouth she gave up and grabbed him by his hips bringing him closer to her their bodies pressed against each other's and she moaned into the kiss. He was taking over her again, his intoxicating scent was making her mind hazy and she felt drunk. She needed him and the dream she had earlier didn't help the situation she was in right now.

Harry grabbed her by her ass and she wrapped her legs around his waist as her hands tugged at his long curls making him groan in pleasure and arch his neck back taking her bottom lip between his teeth. He walked away from the door carrying her with him and fell on the bed.

Angelina was quick to change their position and moved on top of him, her knees on either side of his hips, taking his hands from her ass and pinning them above his head as her face was now just a few inches away from his. Her breathing was uneven and her heartbeat was rising as she gazed down at him feeling for once in control. She lowered her head down to his lips and left soft wet kissed down his jawline and neck reaching his collarbones. She started moving her hips slowly against his feeling his erection through the pants they were wearing and sucked on his skin making sure to leave there a mark, her mark. Harry moaned releasing his hands with ease from her grip and placed them on her waist pulling her down and making his hips ground even firmer against her core and she hissed in pleasure throwing her head back when he grabbed her breasts roughly. Soon her jeans were lying on the floor and Harrys pants followed. She forced herself back down against him rubbing herself across his lap causing him to look up and cock his eyebrow in curiosity. He place one last sweet kiss on her collarbone and lifted his head up to look her in the eyes.

"You like that?" he questioned darkly, his eyes clouded with lust. Angelina moaned in response as she felt the outline of his c*ck sliding between her clothed folds.

"Show me how much you want it." he whispered breathlessly. Any hint of embarrassment or nervousness disappeared as she obeyed Harry's request. Tucking her legs against the sides of his body she placed her hands on his sweaty torso and began to rock back and forth. Harry reached forwards to help her movements, his hands pulling and pushing her waist until they were perfectly in sync.

"Hell-fuck...oh baby yeah." he moaned with his deep husky voice keeping his eyes fixed on the spot between her legs. The sexiest sound she has ever heard, his moan.

"Oh my god Harry, I-I'm c-close." she said with a trembling voice and he groaned underneath her his nails digging into her skin but she couldn't even be bothered with the pain as she slowly felt a familiar flattering sensation rising in her core.

"Wait for me baby." he whispered in her ear. She pressed her torso against his keeping up the fast pace and grabbed the sheets in her hands. Harry never thought that something so simple would feel so good and he felt himself reaching his climax.

But that was before a phone was heard inside the heated room. Harry tried to ignore it and finish what he started.However, it wouldn't stop and that made him growl in frustration as he gently pushed Angelina away from on top of him. He moved on the bed and reached for the phone that was on the bedstand taking it angrily in his hand.

"Yes? " he answered annoyed and he heard laughter from the other side.

"Someone is grumpy, more than usually." Louis said causing Harry to roll his eyes. Seriously couldn't he find another time to call? Fucking idiot.

"What is it Louis?" he asked him not replying to his comment.

"You have to come to the company as fast as you can we have some guests. Is about that important deal that I was telling you about." Louis simply told him and Harry nodded his head his eyes moving to Angelina who was resting on the bed covered with the sheets and facing the ceiling.

"Fine, I'll be there soon." he reassured him and hung up standing up from the bed and running a hand through his wet curls. He felt hot and bothered and his c*ck was inching begging for release but he had to go to work. Damn you Louis and your bad timing.

"I have to go, I will bring someone here to help you go get a dress. We are attending a charity event tonight and you are going to be my date." he told her and she turned her gaze towards him with lips parted.

"Your date? " she asked him tiredly standing up a bit.

"Yes Angel, my date."

"Okay." she gulped and looked away slowly feeling her cheeks heating up after noticing what just happened. She was dry humping with Harry just a few minutes ago and it felt extremely good.

Harry cleared his throat walked away getting inside the bathroom shutting the door behind him and slipped out of his boxers. His erection hit his toned stomach making him hiss. He needed a release really bad. Stepping into the shower he turned on the cold water and let it hit his body as he lowered his head down letting his curls get soaked. He closed his eyes taking in a sharp breath and wrapped his hand around his throbbing member. This time I'll have to do it myself.

* * *

[Angel's POV]

I flipped the page of the gossip magazine I was looking at sighing deeply when I saw Harry's name written on it with big letters. A picture of him was below the title of the article followed by two more pictures of him and me taken when we were at the airport in London.

'Harry Styles steps out of the shadows and has a new lady with him.'

I continued reading the article carefully moving at the edge of my seat when I saw that they had also written about me on it. But the things they were saying weren't the bit pleasant. They were making fun of me, for the way I looked and dressed and they weren't hiding the fact that they disliked me strongly.

'She isn't good enough to for a man like Mr. Styles.'

'The way she dresses is hideous and she looks like a teenage girl."

"She looks ugly and poor. What did Harry Styles find in her. He would look better with a woman his class not a girl like her.'

I pushed the magazine away after reading their mean comments and threw it across the room running a hand through my hair. Why are they talking like that about me? I have to speak with Harry when he comes back and ask him to clear this mess up. He left after what happened without saying anything else and since then he hasn't called so I can tell him about this. The last thing I need right now is the media talking shit about me.

I know for a fact that Harry did what he did on the airport yesterday on purpose, he wanted people to believe that we are together and I'm pretty sure that the reason behind his request for me to be his date at the charity event tonight has to do with this. He is using me. But so are you a voice in my head said.

A knock was heard on the door making me jump up quickly and fix my shirt. I looked around the room to see if everything was alright and checked myself on the mirror. I look decent, I think. I rushed to the door when another knock was heard and opened it wide to reveal a pretty middle-aged woman.

"Hello Miss Starr." she greeted me smiling politely and extended her hand out for me to shake and I gladly took it.

"Hi." I simply replied taking a step on the side to let her get inside. She walked past me leaving behind a trail of her expensive perfume. I was about to close the door but she stopped me.

"Oh, my dear don't. My co-workers will come too, they are just bringing the stuff here." she said and I nodded my head looking at her with confusion. What is happening here?

"Okay, fine." I said walking next to her. I motioned for her to take a sit and she smiled at me pulling me by the hand gently to sit with her.

"You are a very beautiful young lady Miss Starr, Mr. Styles told me but I didn't believe him. " she confessed observing my face carefully and I blushed looking down at my feet. Did he really say that? She laughed pinching my cheek lightly and I looked at her a bit taken aback.

"And cute too." she finished laughing a bit in the end.

"Erm...thank you." I replied awkwardly. I don't even know her name.

"My name is Melissa Bale by the way, I forgot to introduce myself to you. I'm here because Mr. Styles wanted me to prepare you for the event you are attending tonight."

"Nice to meet you and thank you again. I really need some help." I told her truthfully as I glanced quickly at the magazine lying on the floor. I think she understood my insecurity and placed her hand on my shoulder giving it a small squeeze.

"I saw what they were saying about you don't worry about it love. Mr. Styles was hiding from the paparazzi for almost five years, for him to appear suddenly out of the blue and with a beautiful woman next to him caused a small chaos. They are jealous and nothing more, Mr. Styles isn't exactly bad looking you know. They will talk about you now and tomorrow they will not even remember your name. That's how this business works." she said and stook up leaving me there to stare at her with wide eyes. The way she talked and her appearance showed a strong and independent woman. Something I'm not.

At the exact same moment a few people entered the suite holding hangers with various dresses and big bags. They were all dressed professionally and had name tags on their t-shirts. I stood up to let them place everything on top of the couch. A bold man around thirty came up to me taking my hair in his hands and playing with it before turning me around to look at me body.

"Not bad, not bad." he said looking at Melissa.

"Have you ever considered modeling? " she asked me.

"No, not really. It's not for me." Right now I just want to escape this hell that I'm living in.

"You should but anyways I'm not here for that, I'm here to help you." she moved towards the dresses that they had brought with them and took one in her hands. It was beige and really simple but at the same time pretty. She came back and showed it to me waiting for my response.

"It's pretty."

"This was Harry's choice to be exact. He wants you to wear this dress but judging by your response you are not that impressed." she said looking down at it and before I could say anything she interrupted me.

"To be honest with you I don't like it either. It's not for you, you should wear something more sexy and bright to compliment your nice body and eyes. I think I have the perfect dress for you, you are lucky that I remembered to bring it with me." she exclaimed with excitement evident in her brown eyes ordering one of her assistants to bring it to her. The girl disappeared out of the door and came back after a while holding in her hands one of the most beautiful dresses I had ever seen. Simply beautiful. Melissa took it in her hands running her fingers through the fabric and smiled at me.

"Now this is what I call a dress."

"Oh my god Melissa this is perfect." I said taking it in my hands. It was a long crimson dress with a long slit on the left side and short sleeves. The top part was see-through so you could see the collarbones and a bit of the skin between the breasts and in the waist it was slim with a simple detail on it.

"Try it on, come on Susan help her." Melissa said clapping her hands for emphasis and I was about to go inside the bedroom to change but she stopped me.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Inside to change."

"Oh no no change here. We don't have time for that. We are all girls in here. " she said and my eyes trailed to the bold guy who was standing in the corner of the room and fixing his purple scarf around his neck.

"All girls, Julio is not a problem." she said again and I exhaled deeply giving up and letting the assistants undress me and put the dress on me.

"Girl I'm jealous right now. Holy shit it looks amazing Melissa." Julio exclaimed approaching me and slowly walking around me admiring the dress that Melissa chose for me to wear. I turned around to look at myself on the mirror and gasped once I saw how beautiful it actually looked, it was so elegant looking and it made feel like one of those rich ladies that I saw on the magazines. Let's see what they will have to say now. I ran my hands down the soft silk material spinning around a few times and smiling widely. I loved it.

"It's stunning Melissa."

"Everything Melissa makes is stunning, her hands are gold. That's why she is one of the biggest fashion designers on the world." Julio said throwing his hands in the air and I immediately looked at her with surprise.

"Really? I didn't know." I told her apologetically. Fashion was always something I never bothered to follow.

"There are many things you don't know young lady. Maybe someday when you decide to join us you will learn. Now come here and let me make you more beautiful, I have the right hairstyle to go with your dress." And here we go.

* * *

"Thank for everything Melissa and Julio. You really helped me a lot and I appreciate that." I thanked them hugging each one of them tightly. They were both so nice with me and kind that it actually amazed me after all the stuff that were written about me.

"No problem love. It was a delight to work with you and I hope someday we do it again only more professionally. Here take this, it's my card." she said searching through her bag and then handed me a small pink card with her name and phone on it.

"Now go, the car is waiting for you in the entrance. We will clean up everything here and leave soon. Don't worry. " Julio said patting me on the back as he pushed me towards the door. I blew them a kiss and started running on my heels to get downstairs on the lobby. I was late as always. Harry would go directly to the event and told me to meet him there, I'm sure he will be angry with me for being late. I touched my hair to make sure that it was still in place and it wasn't flying in all directions, Julio decided to do something simple and simply curled my hair creating big, voluminous locks and then swept it to the side. Once I reached the hotel entrance I took a deep breath and stepped outside to find a limousine waiting in front of me with the driver holding the door open. I got inside thanking him and placed my hands over my lap as I took in my surroundings. It was huge.

As we drove to the place where the event was going to be held I looked outside the windows at the bright lights of New York. It looked nothing like London but I'm still not sure if I preferred it. Big screens everywhere, music and loud sounds, crowed squares. It scared me a bit to be honest. It's not a place for me.

Soon the car came to a stop in front of a huge building. The driver got outside and walked around the car to open the door for me. I could see paparazzi gathered in front of the big entrance but I ignored it, as Melissa advised me to do, and got out of the car carefully. I straightened my posture and smiled as I started walking on the red carpet. The building in front of me was white with huge,thick columns supporting it and plenty of windows. The outside where I was at the moment had flowers and trees decorating it and a small fountain stood in the middle with an angel statue on the top. I looked down as I walked through the flashing lights coming from the paparazzi's cameras and approached the entrance door where two man dressed in black were standing. They smiled politely at me and pushed open the doors making the inside visible.

I blinked a few times as the bright light hit me and I walked in lifting up a bit my dress so that I didn't step on it. That would be embarrassing. I stopped on the top of the staircase and looked down to see that the place was crowed and soft classical music, like the one Harry listened to , was playing in the background. A man came up to me and helped me take off my coat before motioning for me to join the rest but I felt kind of lost, I didn't know what exactly I was supposed to do so I just stood there frozen. Some of the people had stopped talking and they were looking at me with curiosity, suddenly I felt like the room had become silent and that made me nervous. Letting out a small sigh I let my eyes wander around the crowd until they landed on a familiar pair of beautiful emerald eyes in the back of the room. There he was staring at me with lips parted and eyes filled with amazement.

The one and only, breathtaking as always Harry Styles.

___________________________________
A bit boring I know but next chapter will be eventful I promise. You will see what Alexander is up to and also many things with happen in the charity event. :)

Please comment and vote it makes me happy to see that you are interested in this story.

Ps: the dress in the picture is Angelina's dress for the event. (if it shows :/ )
>Barbara is the queen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406 0 40
One Direction fanfic :) Written By: Ms_Tomlinson91 MrsLexiStyles BrittanyWilson1 COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :) Thanks loves <3 Love you <...
26K 1.6K 52
Something that lies behind her DARK mysterious looking eyes, DARKER than the deepest sea, caught his attention. HIGHEST RANK : #595 in Fan Fiction (...
259 0 20
Harry hides booze under his bed. What about it? *** AU: Harry has a problem with drinking and Louis desperately tries to get him to see that it's rea...
Veto By She

Fanfiction

2.1K 107 18
Twenty something corporate analyst, Rhona, struggles to feel love beyond an intimacy level. When she meets her new bosses stepson, Harry, they engag...