love and destiny 2.0

KanakRana0 által

(do read love and destiny part 1 before this ) Surya singh "I wanna be your lover not your healer " he has a... Több

Characters
chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Accepting the reality
chapter 3 The first Sight
Chapter 4 The coincidence
Chapter 5 Mixed feelings
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 The obsession
Chapter 8 He likes her
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 Friends
Chapter 13 Her emotions
Chapter 14 His Emotions
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Her comfort
Chapter 17 First kiss
Chapter 18 panic attack
Chapter 19 Surprise
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 Aviraj's truth
Chapter 24 Aisha's past
Chapter 25 teasing game
Chapter 27 what she planned
Chapter 28 what she got
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 The party
Chapter 33 Heartbreak
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
update...
Chapter 36 Three weeks
epilogue

Chapter 26

8 1 0
KanakRana0 által

Author's pov

Aviraj and Trisha leaves Surya and Aisha there . Aisha became Stubborn like a kid and sit on the bench beside the road . Surya like a hopeless lover was convincing her .

Jana I swear i was just teasing you " Surya pleaded.

You shut up ...... And why are you here go to her go talk to your friend " Aisha got angry.

Are you jealous" Surya mocked her.

What will you do if I flirt with a boy haa tell me and what is this are you jealous... Are you crazy Soldier " said Aisha .

Just try to do this and you'll find that boy in the grave " Surya smirked his jaw clenched. Aisha's eyes widened.

Forgot sake you're making me more angry" said Aisha .

Acha okk sorry naa jana " Surya apologized holding her hand.

Jo mai kahungi wo kroge " Aisha enquired.

Whatever my jana say " Surya agreed.

Do 10 sit ups no 40 ...... Okk 3...30 sit ups " Aisha punished him

Only 30 " said Surya and he within 5 min completed the 30 sit ups without any fatigue .

It was so easy i should have said 50 " Aisha got disappointed.

Next time " Said Surya.

Now call a cab " Said Aisha.

Surya puts his hand in his pocket and looks for his phone .

Shitt I think I left my phone At the old age home " he couldn't find his phone .

Here use mine " Aisha gave her phone to him.

Aishaa it's dead " Surya opened her phone and it shut off within a minute.

Only this is left " Aisha gasped.

We have to walk now " Surya suggested.

Chalo " Aisha agreed.

They both started walking holding each other's hands. The weather was good Surya looked at Aisha tiring.

I have been walking since the day started. I declare this day a walking day " Aisha declared. All tired.

We can ask for lift " Surya Advised.

I don't think anyone would stop " Aisha disagree.

Aisha was full tired but still managing to walk , Surya looked at her sweating walking with small steps .

Come on hop on " Surya kneel down infront of her.

On your back " Aisha exaggerate.

No on my head " Surya says in irony.

Plzz don't let me fall " Aisha carefully hop on his back .

Surya adjusted her on his back . Aisha wrapped her legs around his torso and hands around his shoulder area . Surya holds her back with his hand .

Am I heavy " Aisha asked getting insecure.

You're nothing compared to the weight I lift daily in gym " Surya comforted her.

So you're telling I am thin " Aisha poke him .

Don't you try to do this with me " Surya got her poking and didn't let him fall in her game .

You are so smart " Aisha got discontent.

Not infront of you baby " Surya flirted. Aisha got shy.

Soldier" Aisha called him . He hummed focusing on his way.

I like your hairs " Aisha played with his hairs . She babyed his hairs like a child

Acha Jana or kch " Surya likes her praising him .

And your biceps also , they are so big one day I will also have bicep like yours " Aisha embraced his biceps.

And what do you like in me Surya " Aisha asked .

Surya didn't reply for a minute . Aisha got curious .

Your eyes Aisha because only they don't lie to me , you say you don't love me but I have seen love in your eyes , love that you don't accept , love that you are unaware of .... " Surya replied in a deep tone , asserting pressure on every word showing that his every words are true .

Be mine Aisha " he says in a craving tone .

He wants her
No
He craves for her .

Aisha gasps a little and she glare at him for minutes while he was focusing on his way letting her stare him for as much as she wants .

Guyzz share this book as much as you can . Keep supporting me and loving me . Do upvote. I will try to upload next chapter tommorow or today if possible.

Follow me on Instagram @xinsane_00

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

13.2K 821 16
Short love story : Dawn "DONT MESS WITH ME OTHERWISE I WOULD MESS YOUR WHOLE FUCKING LIFE". Meanwhile Travis " Your presence in my life itself has br...
322K 32.9K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
66.5K 4.9K 47
"Shanvi stop crying, get ready" she told her.. "Congratulations from today you are husband and wife" Priest said the newly married couple.. ...
25.7K 1.7K 47
Mom, dad I'm finally back to this country. To the place that took my everything from me. I don't know how I'm gonna face all the upcoming challenges...