You Are My Star~Solar x Moon...

By kit_Katez

This is my first book!So respect me, and this is a SAMS AU here are the information of the characters: Sun: ... More

Realize my feelings/Chapter 1
Holding you/Chapter 3
To Niagara Falls!/chapter 4
Lovely,isn't it?~/Chapter 5
Trying Something New🌶~/Chapter 6

A Tripping start for a big step/chapter 2

178 4 2
By kit_Katez

Part 2 of the last chapter.

Lunar P.O.V

Moon was just standing there,looking at a notebook.I called him and he turn around putting the book down.

Moon"Uh--I didn't find them.Just some scraps". He said to me.(btw Solar let them in his room)

Lunar" okay moony!"I said in a little high pitch tone.

Abit weird.But I really don't care for now.He said they might not be here.i was sad.But he promise,that we find them later,But for now.We go on our family trip!

Time skip when they are packed up

No one's P.O.V
They went in the car to go to the special family trip.Sun was chill,Lunar happy,Earth excited,Solar...being Solar,Moon calm. They also bought Jack,Ruin and Frank.(I'm not that familiar with the lore.so if I mess up them I'm sorry.even tho this is not really canon.im still make it accurate)Sun was driving.Half of the family/friends didn't trust him with the wheels.They went to a beautiful place.And it was in Canada.(Man I wish I was there,also I'm so bad at names of cities,country,etc)The first thing they got there was booking a hotel. Obviously payed by Moon.

Solar P.O,V

Solar" HOW MUCH DID YOU PAYED MAN!?"I shouted to Moon,kinda felt poor back where I came from.

Moon"uh?...Maybe 5000 or something?"he replied,with a little sarcastically voice.

Earth" Can we go inside?!"she said interrupting the little argument,that was about to happen.

Sun" We can! Let me sign in first with Moon"sun said to Earth.

She really is excited with the she has energy.We follow Sun and Moon in to the hotel to check in.People look at us,like if we were horrifying creatures from hell.Since there are a few rooms in the room of the hotel,we have to share.Earth with Lunar,Jack with Frank, ME and Moon,and sun with Ruin.We unpacked our stuff.I have my notes for my confession for Moon.I wanted to talk to him,about...how I feel around him.I was about to get my coffee packs,until I hit Moon and fell on him.Are faces close than a 4 inches away...

Solar"Um..Sorry Moon" I apologize.While I blush abit.As I scratch my head.

Moon"its okay Solar" As he said it with a small smile at the end.

Solar"I-uh..Have something for you afternoon..Would you join me at 2:50p.m,Moon?"I stammered abit.

Moon"Sure.What is the surprise when we get there?"he asked.

Solar "you'll know when get there at three"I replied to the question.

Moon P.O.V

Now I'm kinda rethinking my sexaulity now.I blushed abit for inviting me, to something special.But why me?His notebook did said he has feelings for me...I asked him a question.

Moon "are we bringing my family and our friends?"I asked him.

Solar"No. I'm just inviting you,since...I felt comfortable asking you" He responded and looked off in the distance.

Moon"Well then..Thank you Solar" I said kinda flatter.It felt nice to hang out with him.

TIME SKIP SINCE I'M LAZY!

Moon P.O.V

It was 2:40 p.m when we finish packing and got something to eat.Solar told me to not eat to much so I did.He also said it will be cold out,so I bought my star hoodie to have on me.When everybody went in their rooms.Me and Solar went out abit early to get fresh air.(I know there robots but pretend they eat/drink/breath sometimes)And damn,the sky looks nice under the city's lights here.We took a taxi to were are destination is.I put my head on Solar's shoulder since I'm tired of unpacking the stuff.It was a chill ride,with all the cars passing thought the streets,the buildings of skyscrapers.It looked stunning for a sight to see.I do see why the ratings are pretty a 5 star.(idk the rating so let's roll with it)We went to a restaurant called 'The Morning After;reading the sign in my head.It sounds nice.We went inside to see a crowd of people.oh how I don't like crowds,but I push it aside anyway.We sat down on our seats.Solar and I,looked at the menu's to see what they can offer.

After deciding what to have.Solar called to one of the waitress to order.

Solar"Can we have 'Wake and Steak','Still Fried',and 'Lemon drop' please"Solar asked the waitress.

Waitress"ofc,is that all?"

Moon"I think that's all"I said to the question.

Waitress"Okay right away sir" The waitress said as they leave.

We sat in silence for 10 minutes,until Solar speak up.

Solar"Well.we got a day off?"he said,Not fully looking at me.

Moon"it sure is bud" I replied to him with admirement.

Solar"But we have to go back on Wednesday" shame in his voice that we can't stay.

Moon"We really don't have a choice since we're finding a mad man.." I said to him.

Moon"But we can come back when we are done" I said in a sympathetic voice.To cheer him up.

Solar"That be great..."He said with a small warm smile.

As the food and drinks came on the table we began to eat it.It was delicious!I let myself melt in the taste.Solar seem to notice my smile for the food.

Solar P.O.V

His smile look lovely.He looked like a angel...We finish eating and we went out of the restaurant.And we went in a another taxi,because I have a few more things for him...

When they arrived.4:26p.m

It was the Montreal.A good place at sunset.Theres music,a bar,and it looked pretty amazing.And Moon agreed.We had some fun.It was wonderful to be with him.There was a dance floor,I kinda wanna ask him,if we could dance.But I'm pretty sure he will not.But I did it anyway.

Solar"Moon?.."I said with a little shiver.

Moon"Yes,Solar?"He replied.

Solar "do you wanna dance with me?.." I finally got the words out.

Moon" I...would love to"He said in a shy voice.

I was speakless for 10 seconds...But I got my answer.We dance abit on the dance floor.(obviously not so romantic)We enjoyed ourselfs of this moment.Eye to eye.Hand holding hands...I felt enchanted.

Time pass and I brought him to the last thing I got...I bought him to a bridge near the ocean at night.And I waited for the moment...

Moon"So?~What you have for our last activity?"He asked.

Solar"Just wait and see" He said in a mysterious voice.

Moon"Okay" With a small smile.

As we waited.I brought my things for my confession.And then..we saw the city's lights go luminous,with fireworks.The ocean glitter from the lights.Moon took a picture in Admirement.We were sitting on a bench.Are hands touching without notice...

Moon P.O.V

I couldn't believe what I'm seeing..well..I saw other crazy and weird stuff,but...this one is so nice and lovely.Just relaxing,getting our stress out...Nothing more I could ask...

Solar"Moon?..."he asked in a shy voice abit.

Moon"Whats up?"I responded.Wonder what he'll say.

Solar "ever since I got comfortable here...I felt something for you..I..."he trailed off.

At that moment I kinda forgot about his dairy.But he then pulled me into a kiss.It was a passion kiss.I never felt butterflies in me.I sink in the lips.I kiss him back too...
We pulled off the kiss.it lasted a minute,before we need to catch our breath.

Solar"I..Love you Moon.."He said.

Moon"..."I was still stunned by the kiss.

Solar"its fine that you don't like me back,and just wanted to make me feel goo--"

Moon"No,no,I...Actually like you too.."As I cut off his sentence,and I trailed off a little.

We sat there in silence...We looked at the sky and see the fireworks.I spotted a full moon.it was nice.Solar notice too.

Moon"tonight is beautiful" I said. Admiring the sence.

Solar"Not as lovely as you~"He said in a flirting voice to tease me.

Moon"Not the voice!"I said a little disgusted,and punch his elbow.But i laughed abit too.

He also laugh abit, and apologized.We went back to the hotel, and in our rooms.It was fun and tiring nightw. We went in our beds to sleep.before i closed my eyes,I looked at Solar and I said.

Moon"Good night Solar"I said in a tired voice.

Solar"Bonne nuit,Amor"He responded.

I was a tad bit shock.But I was tired.I will ask him in the morning.

Yo! We got 1491 words in here!Well have a good day my puppy's

Also 'Bonne nuit' means good night in French.

Amor means 'love"₩' in Spanish.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15M 459K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
17.4K 225 8
DISCONTINUED? __________________________________ Smg4, Smg3, and the episode Snowtrapped all belong to Smg4. Don't worry. It's just Snowtrapped in a...
1.3M 50.5K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 59.7K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...