FOUND YOU | SVT | Jeongcheol

By Jeonghanneyonghaseyo

Seungcheol cherishes every moment of them being together while Jeonghan isn't even aware of his first love's... More

PROLOGUE AND CHARACTERS
1 - Tattoo
2 - Infinity
3 - Love Is Gone
4 - Drift Away
5 - Yawn
6 - Those Eyes
7 - Love Wins All
8 - In The Stars
9 - Smile Flower
10 - Talking To The Moon
11 - Mockingbird
12 - Once Again
13 - To You
14 - Ash
15 - Same Dream Same Mind Same Night
16 - Say Yes To Heaven
17 - Hometown Smile
18 - All My Love
19 - Bad Habits
20 - Dandelions
21 - Perfect
22 - Ready To Love
23 - I Don't Understand But I Love You
24 - Stereo Hearts
25 - Don't Wanna Cry
26 - If You Leave Me
27 - Liar
28 - Blind
30 - Slow Dance
31 - Until I Found You
32 - Spell
33 - Eyes Off You
34 - Let Me In
35 - Ah! Love
36 - Shadow
A/n
37 - Bittersweet
38 - Light A Flame - [M]
39 - I Wish
40 - Love Me Like You Do
41 - Arcade
42 - What Kind Of Future

29 - Falling For U

890 80 344
By Jeonghanneyonghaseyo

•JHSC Medical Center•

"What happened, Miss Park?" Seungcheol asked. He was kinda worried when Joshua told him that Jeonghan's therapist wanted to talk to him, alone. He couldn't understand what must have gone wrong because Jeonghan was right in front of his eyes everyday and he was doing fine.

"Calm down Mr. Choi." Jihyo chuckled, "I don't have any bad news for you but yeah I need to talk to you over a serious topic."

"Is Jeonghan alright?" Seungcheol still asked.

"He is." Jihyo nodded, "What if he never recalls his past, Mr. Choi?"

"What?"

"You love him right? Your team is his past fellows. How will you feel if he never sees you as your past friends and only a blessing he got in the present?" Jihyo stated.

"Honestly, we're pretty close in the present too so yeah we may feel bad but it won't be that serious." Seungcheol mumbled, "But it won't be fair to his family. His parents and brother are still waiting for him and they've no contact with him in the present.

Jeonghan's family is my very own family. I've promised them to bring them their son back. I've to think about them too."

"I understand your point Mr. Choi." Jihyo nodded.

"What's wrong, Miss Park? Why are you suddenly asking me this question?"

"I'll explain." Jihyo took a deep breath, "Since the day you all saved him from the mob, his focus on his past has decreased drastically. During therapy sessions, he rarely talks about his worries of the past. He rather talks about the 12 people he is always surrounded with.

As his therapist, I'm counting it as a progress. Don't mind me but his past can never heal him, his present can. That's why I don't want to force him to recall his past and risk his life eventually."

"Which means he-"

"No I'm not saying he can never recall his past but I can't guarantee you either." Jihyo paused, "Mr. Choi, he's very happy with his present. After six years, he has finally started to heal his heart.

For the first time, he has talked to me about how he loves going out with you although he slipped it subtly in the conversation, not to make it obvious but I'm his therapist, I understood it.

For the first time, he asked me to explain about the feeling of liking someone. He wasn't insecure about himself, he was confident. And it is all a progress which was possible because of you guys. I hope you're getting my point. He's trying to move on because it's you, please help him heal."

"I do." Seungcheol nodded.

"As a matter of fact, even if you tell him the truth, he won't recall anything. Honestly, we can't just mess with his brain. It's a huge risk."

"What if we tell him the truth and assure him that he doesn't need to recall anything? We can just tell him who are we, who are his parents and ask him to just accept it in the present and not think about his past?" Seungcheol leaned in, "We can recite him everything like a story."

"You can. But the problem arises at the point where we don't know if he'll take this story as a fairytale or a nightmare." Jihyo stated, "You can try to convince him but no one can guarantee his reaction. That's where the risk lies, Mr. Choi."

Seungcheol looked down, not knowing what to say.

"Before I ask this question to Jeonghan, I want to ask this question to you, Mr. Choi because I think you can make the best decision here." Jihyo took a deep breath, "It's high time to choose between the past and present while letting one of them go."

"Pardon?"

"You've two choices." Jihyo stated, "Dump the present and tell him everything about his past right away. But there's literally no chance that he'll take it positively. His reaction maybe as simple as a mere confusion or as severe as being admitted in the hospital for undefined amount of time.

Second, let him forget his past and encourage him to accept his present. And eventually, you'll be able to tell him the truth as well."

"How so?" Seungcheol asked.

"I already told you, he's healing through his present. Once he's completely fine, I'll assure you that he will listen to his past stories like a fairytale. He'll warmly accept his family and won't regret a single piece of his life." Jihyo stated, "All you have to do is to take the first step."

"Why didn't you use this technique in these six years?"

"Two reasons. First, the Serenity team was approaching it emotionally. We had no idea about his past fellows so they didn't want to remove them from Jeonghan's life. They said it would be an injustice to his family." Jihyo explained, "Second was my medical approach. He never talked about anything except for his past, no matter how much I tried. Plus the effect of the drug Jihye was giving him. He wasn't ready to let go of his past and I couldn't stress him much."

"Is he ready to let it go now?"

"I think so." Jihyo nodded, "Because he doesn't talk about it anymore. He's way more invested in you guys now, all 12 of you. Specially you."

Seungcheol chuckled at the mention.

"I know you're worried about his family but I promise you Mr. Choi, I won't let your promise to them go in vain." Jihyo assured, "We will be able to tell him when he heals completely."

"I agree with you Miss Park but he doesn't talk to me about his past either. He just told me everything once and that's it." Seungcheol muttered, "Where should I start?"

"Did you gift him the pendant he wears?"

"Y-yes."

"Ask him to remove it." Jihyo sternly stated.

"What?"

"Yes. He can keep it with himself but he shouldn't wear it." Jihyo scoffed, "Since you're the one who gifted it to him, you should be the one to detach it for him. And I'm not asking you to do it right now. Take your time, take it slow. Whenever you think is the right time to do so, you can take action."

"Okay Miss Park, I'll try my best. Thank you."

•Serenity HQ•

As soon as Seungcheol returned, his first priority was to check on Jeonghan. He made his way to his room and saw that the door was open. Hoshi, Minghao and Seungkwan were sitting with him on the bed while Jeonghan had just finished his breakfast.

Seungcheol knocked at the door and stepped in.

"Oh hyung!" Hoshi acknowledged.

"How are you Jeonghan?" Seungcheol asked.

"Wait, we'll leave then you can talk." Minghao stood up.

"Give me this." Seungkwan took the empty plates and left the room along with Hoshi and Minghao. They made sure to close the door behind them.

Seungcheol removed his coat and kept it aside. He folded his sleeves while walking towards Jeonghan as he sat beside him on the bed, "Are you okay?"

Jeonghan nodded, "Umm what happened last night? I don't remember anything after I came down."

Seungcheol understood that he had already forgotten everything, as usual, "Nothing. You must have been tired so you were feeling dizzy."

"Oh." Jeonghan nodded, "Did you bring me here?"

Seungcheol scratched the back of his neck, "Yes."

"Thank you." Jeonghan chuckled, "I was feeling a bit overwhelmed. Probably because I was drunk."

"You should've come to me." Seungcheol scrunched his brows.

"I didn't want to bother you." Jeonghan looked down.

"Jeonghan?" Seungcheol held his hand, "I've already told you that your hesitation bothers me, not you coming to see me."

Jeonghan stared at him for a while and then averted his gaze. His heart was beating fast, really fast. The fluttering in his heart wasn't going to stop any sooner.

After seeing you my thoughts feel stupid
Where are you my happiness
All my happiness is here
I'm so glad I found you

"Are you avoiding me?" Seungcheol looked at him.

"NO!" Jeonghan immediately replied, "Uh- no why would I avoid you?"

"I don't know, is something bothering you?" Seungcheol was concerned.

"Argh!" Jeonghan grabbed his hair in slight frustration after which he shifted towards the older and snuggled into his embrace.

Seungcheol wrapped his arms around the younger. It was the first time when Jeonghan had initiated something like this. He had literally curled himself up within Seungcheol's embrace.

I was worried for a while about whether to talk to you or not
I keep getting tangled in my head
Hug me through every little thing

His adorable sighs were quite contrasting with his everyday witty businessman behaviour. Well, this fluffy side of him was once again secured only for Seungcheol.

No one else would believe that this was the Jeonghan they knew.

"You're scaring me, what happened?" Seungcheol caressed his hair while lowering his voice. He couldn't really see Jeonghan's face as it was buried in his chest.

"Don't ask." Jeonghan whined as he clutched onto Seungcheol's shirt.

"Okay." Seungcheol chuckled as he kept on caressing his hairs.

Jeonghan was occassionally sniffling the older's scent, the scent of his comfort. His eyes were closed as he buried his head into Seungcheol's chest as deep as he could while his hands were locked around his back.

After a while of staying like that, Jeonghan looked up without breaking the hug. He was clasping the older in his arms as if he'll run away if he loosens the grip.

"Seungcheol." Jeonghan whispered.

"Hmm?" Seungcheol looked down to lock eyes with the younger.

"I like you." Jeonghan confessed, "Not as a friend, but, much more than that."

I'm falling for you
I'm falling for you, once again
It's too late to get out

Seungcheol stared at him with utter shock. Was he dreaming? Was he listening things on his own? Was it an illusion or hallucination?

Jeonghan shut his eyes as he buried his face into the older's chest once again, "Don't say anything please. I know you might find it absurd but I said what I feel. It's okay if you don't feel the same, just don't leave me okay? I'm not forcing you-"

"Jeonghan, calm down first." Seungcheol patted his back, "Look at me."

"No."

"Look at me, please?" Seungcheol made his voice as gentle as he could.

"NOO!"

"Jeonghan? Trust me and look at me."

"I trust you but I won't, never. Please I'm sorry it just happened. I don't know how. I'm really sorry but please don't break our friendship. I'm so stupid."

"Yes you're really stupid and stubborn!" Seungcheol chuckled, "Look up, please? For me?"

Jeonghan gradually moved to look at the older with worry and anxiety clearly visible on his face.

Seungcheol placed his hand on the younger's cheek and grinned, "Will you go on a date with me?"

"What?"

"Will you go on a date with me?" Seungcheol asked again.

"Are you for real?" Jeonghan broke the hug, "Are you really asking me out?"

Seungcheol chuckled at his expressions, "Yes sir, I'm asking you out. C'mon tell me fast?"

"Yes!" Jeonghan jumped over Seungcheol in excitement as both of them stumbled down and laid on the bed.

"Calm down Jeonghan!" Seungcheol laughed while embracing him.

"I was honestly so scared. I never thought you'll say yes." Jeonghan rested his head on Seungcheol's shoulder.

"When did I say yes?" Seungcheol muttered.

"You just asked me for a date." Jeonghan scrunched his brows.

"I did." Seungcheol shifted his position to face the younger, "But I'll say yes only after you'll accept one gift of mine."

"What?"

"You'll get it on the date." Seungcheol stood up, "Be ready at 7 in the evening, okay?"

"But-"

Seungcheol placed a finger on his lips, "Don't ask anything now, just trust me okay?"

"I trust you more than anyone." Jeonghan grinned. If Seungcheol had planned something, it would be nice, of course.

•Serenity Mansion•

Seokmin was standing at Joshua's room's door which was open. Joshua was doing something on his laptop and Seokmin had totally forgotten what he was there for because he was busy admiring the older.

And the two cups of coffee in his hands was getting cold.

It was when Joshua coughed and sneezed twice.

Seokmin scrunched his brows as he knocked at the door.

Joshua turned around as his eyes looked tired, "Seokmin! You don't need to knock." His voice was low and hoarse but he managed to smile.

"Are you okay?" Seokmin rushed into the room as he kept the coffee on the table.

"Yeah just a little bit of cold." Joshua sneezed again, "Oh coffee-"

"Little bit?" Seokmin pressed his palm against the older's forehead, "Oh no it's burning. You need to rest."

"No-"

"I won't hear anything." Seokmin closed the laptop and made Joshua stand, by holding his shoulders, "Come here."

"I'm fine-"

Seokmin placed his finger on the older's lips, "Don't speak."

He led Joshua towards the bed and made him lay down. He settled the pillows and raised the blanket over him.

"Don't try to move here and there, I'm coming in a while." Seokmin patted his forehead and left the room.

Joshua stared at his disappearing figure as a small smile crept up on his face. It was true that he was always busy in making sure that everyone was alright. Not only him but everyone took good care of each other.

But Seokmin was the one who was always there for him. Joshua had this habit of skipping his meals which had totally vanished because of Seokmin.

The younger would always make sure that Joshua was eating well and taking good rest.

Joshua was really touched by this behaviour. Even if he wouldn't want, his attention was always on Seokmin. He just loved how lively he was. Good heart, good personality, what more?

Well, good looks as well.

Whenever our eyes meet, I want to hug you tight
I think it's good time to spend with you
Seeing myself smiling happily again

It was when Seokmin came back with thermometer, medicines, water to drink, another bowl of cold water and a small towel.

"Seokmin, you are worrying too much." Joshua mumbled.

"You better not speak anything, I'm really upset at you." Seokmin settled everything on the side table, "You're sick and still working?"

"Here." Seokmin offered him the thermometer and checked his temperature, "Oh my god! You've high fever!"

Joshua tried to peek into the reading but Seokmin kept the thermometer away.

"Take these medicines first." Seokmin handed him the pills and water. He helped Joshua to sit up.

Joshua took the medicines after which he laid down again.

"Now close your eyes and sleep, okay?" Seokmin caressed his hair after which he began to soak the towel into cold water.

"That's not needed Seokmin, the medicines will work." Joshua mumbled.

"What did I ask you to do?" Seokmin raise a brow.

"Close my eyes and sleep." Joshua repeated.

"Is it hard to understand?" Seokmin scrunched his brows.

"I'll sleep." Joshua muttered as he closed his eyes. Soon enough, he felt the cold towel on his forehead as he shuddered slightly.

Seokmin held his hand and calmed him down. Joshua didn't realise when he fell asleep.

After a couple of hours, he began to wake up as he shuffled on the bed. He was feeling better as he opened his eyes. He saw Seokmin sitting on the couch while designing on his tablet.

Due to the small sounds of Joshua waking up, Seokmin looked up. He abandoned whatever he was doing and went towards the bed.

"How are you feeling hyung?" Seokmin sat on the bed beside the older and patted his forehead.

"Better." Joshua mumbled, "Were you here all along?"

"Yeah, of course." Seokmin grabbed the thermometer, "Let me check."

He once again measured his temperature, "It's normal now. But don't think you're fine, you've to rest more. I'll bring something to eat, okay?"

"Seokmin!" Joshua held his hand, "Thank you so much for taking care of me."

"There's nothing to thank about, hyung." Seokmin chuckled, "Others wanted to see you too but you were sleeping. You eat something first then I'll tell them that they can meet you."

Joshua nodded as the younger left. He clutched his heart and inhaled a deep breath, "So this is what Jeonghan was feeling when Seungcheol took care of him?"

Joshua unconsciously smiled, "Seokmin is such a nice guy. He really stayed here for me so that I could sleep well."

I'm falling for you
I'm falling for you, once again
It's too late to get out

Joshua recalled how he was always so hard on himself previously. He wasn't really interested in taking care of himself.

But Seokmin was doing what he didn't do for himself. He realised how healthier and happier he had gotten after the younger's arrival in his life.

"I'm happy to have him by my side." Joshua chuckled.

It was when Jeonghan rushed into the room, "Seokmin said you woke up so I couldn't resist to see you. How are you?"

"I'm fine Jeonghan, not a big deal." Joshua grinned.

Jeonghan found something different in the younger's behaviour, "Is there something that you want to tell me?"

"No?" Joshua didn't understand.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Jeonghan raised a brow.

"Yah you can't respect me even when I'm sick." Joshua rolled his eyes, "Seokmin is much better than you."

"What?" Jeonghan displayed a mischievous smile.

"Not in that way."

"I didn't say anything yet?" Jeonghan looked at him, "Joshua Hong? I can sense something."

"You-" Joshua was halted by Seokmin walking in with a tray of food.

"Oh hyung!" Seokmin acknowledged Jeonghan's presence.

"Only one?" Jeonghan looked at the food.

"You want to eat here too?" Seokmin asked.

Joshua was avoiding any eye contact with both the males.

"Not me, you should eat here too." Jeonghan stood up, "I'm going downstairs anyways, I'll send your meal too."

"Thanks hyung." Seokmin chuckled.

"Take care Joshua." Jeonghan subtly teased him, "Oh no no, Seokmin, please take care of him."

"Of course hyung." Seokmin nodded as he looked at Joshua.

Jeonghan stood behind Seokmin while mouthing an of course to mimic Seokmin.

Joshua gestured him to the get the hell out of his room with his eyes. Jeonghan winked at him and left happily.

A/n : I feel like I'm writing six different fics in one. You'll understand what I mean a bit later

Plus, my ig and discord (I'm new to it) is Jeonghanneyonghaseyo. Wattpad dms are leaving ig so you can dm me there if something's up. Help- I'm literally spreading this news everywhere-

Anyways take care everyone!
-Jeonghanneyonghaseyo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 194 20
- It was in the dim light of a streetlight that they met and decided never to let go of each other again, because they realized they needed each othe...
57K 1.1K 32
Never ever thought someone like her would effect someone like him that much. but before he could realise, he has completely fallen deep for her. Will...
4.5K 169 15
Svt random chatroom. A worth wholesome, funny and cute read. It's a BxB Jeongcheol (S.coups x Jeonghan) Seoksoo (Joshua x DK) Soonhoon ( Hoshi x Wooz...
5.9K 215 22
"Last time you left me, this time you left my heart"