HUMAN & HELLHOUND 2: Unparall...

By FoxBoy2099

"A human that has fallen in love with a female hellhound, despite fearing going to Hell." "A hellhound that h... More

PROLOGUE: Fallen in Love
Their Reunion
A Deal Has Struck
Training With Loona
Clarifications
Preparations
A Little Help
Date Night Movie
Argument
The Truth Comes to the Light
Kiss Me Like Nobody's Watching
Cuddling In Bed, Tonight
A Hellhound Grounded
A Human Attacked
A Good Friend
Romantic Breakfast
The Greatest Gift From a Boyfriend
Worst Case Scenario
Father & Daughter, Reunited
Meeting Y/N

Finally Reunited

1.2K 43 36
By FoxBoy2099

Meanwhile, Y/N was in the house, but he was laying on the couch, looking at the ceiling. He felt miserable as he held his pillow, pretending it was Loona.

Y/N: Fuck! Why the hell do I feel like... Hell? It's doesn't make sense. ... Then again, I... do love her, but do I love her that much? I mean, she has a job and I can't keep her from that, but... I just... I just hope that she comes back. It's been days and I miss her.

He sighed, but he heard a knock at the door. He groaned in annoyance and got up to answer it, but when he did, he stared in shock and horror to see Loona, but she had her cone still on.

Y/N: LOONA!!!

He hugged her very tightly and Loona returned the embrace.

Y/N: My God... I knew Hell was fucked up, but... Forcing you to wear a cone like you're some... untamed animal? How fucking dare them!

He proceeded in removing the cone by pulling it by the edges and it shattered apart. Y/N was finally able to see Loona's face, but unfortunately, he didn't see a smile or anything in resemblance to happiness or excitement. Instead, her expression gave off a hateful and sorrow aura as if she felt betrayed or hurt. Y/N could feel his heart ache upon seeing her like this.

Loona: ...

Y/N: Loona... Here. Come in.

He escorted Loona inside the house and as he closed the door, Loona collapsed onto the couch with her right leg hanging over the floor and her ears down.

Y/N: Loonie... What happened?

Unfortunately, she couldn't say anything.

Y/N: ... Did Blitzø do this to you?

Loona nodded.

Y/N: What happened?

Nothing.

Y/N: ... Did he punish you?

Loona nodded.

Y/N: Okay. Umm... *thinking* Whatever Blitzø did to her has completely rendered her not just emotionless, but speechless, too. Blitzø... What the fuck did you do to her, you prick?! ... Well, at least she's answering yes or no questions. *normal* ... Is there anything you need? Water?

Loona shook her head.

Y/N: Okay, milk?

Loona shook her head.

Y/N: Orange juice?

Loona: ...

Y/N: ... Alcohol?

Loona nodded.

Y/N: ... Loona, I don't think alcohol will help attend to whatever your feeling. So, please, just lay off that, okay? I'm saying this to help you heal.

Loona took a while, but she nodded.

Y/N: Okay. I'll get you some ice water. It always helped me out. Be right back.

He got up and walked away. He got to the kitchen and made a cup of water and added ice. He got back, only to hear sniffling. He got to the living room and saw Loona hugging herself as she curled into a ball.

Y/N: Loona... I-I'm sorry if things didn't go the way you wanted to. I don't know what Blitzø did to you, but-

Loona: He grounded me.

Y/N's eyes widened as he could finally hear Loona's voice, but not in a way he wanted to hear it.

Y/N: He did?

Loona: *sniffs* He took away my grimoire privileges and took my phone from me. And he grounded me. I wasn't allowed to do anything other than go to work and then, to my room. And Moxxie... God, I wanted to fucking strangle the fucking life out of that pathetic bottom-feeding body of his, but I couldn't. All he did was lecture me and he won't shut the fuck up. It's as if Blitzø is listening to that fatty more!

Y/N: ...

Loona: I felt betrayed. And on top of that, he took me to a hospital to get my treatment.

Y/N: Treatment?

Loona: I don't fucking know. He took me to the hospital and this doctor came along with a big fucking needle!

Y/N: *eyes widen & gasps* ... Was it really that necessary?

Loona: I don't know. I fucking hate needles. I didn't want anything to do with what was going on, so I tried to fight back, but Blitzø...

She then sniffled and Y/N gasped as he saw Loona's tears shedding as she kept going.

Loona: *crying* They both did what they could to pin me down. And eventually, I... I got pricked.

Y/N: ...

Loona: *crying* ... In the ass.

Y/N flinched hard at that. He couldn't believe what Loona was saying, but he felt his gut twist and turn as he imagined it all play out in his head, but he couldn't imagine the pain she felt.

Y/N: L-Loona...

Loona: *cries harder* Every fucking day of my life, I pleaded. I wanted to... to see you, again. I-I don't know why I'm feeling like this, but every day, without you with me, it felt like...

Y/N: It felt like Hell.

Loona: *nods, crying* I tried reasoning to Blitzø, but he claims to think that you're one of those people who would want to hurt me when my guard is down. And he grounded me as if he was trying to protect me.

Y/N: ...

Loona: *crying* I fucking hated him! There were times I wanted to squeeze the life out of him, but I couldn't. Because nothing I did could ever change the fact that I was in Hell and it felt like forever. It was exactly the same feeling I had when I was back at that place. N/N...

She then let loose her tears and cried.

Loona: *crying* I don't... I don't want to go back... I don't want to go back there! I fucking hate it! ... Why...? Fucking WHY?! Why is my life a fucking nightmare to struggle against? Don't these bastards realize that they're responsible for who I became?

She cried as hard as she could and sniffled as she dried her eyes, but her tears continued to stream down her face. Y/N watched as she cried as his fists clenched very hard.

Loona: *crying* It's not fucking fair! Why did everyone get things easily? They all get to live their happily ever after while I'm stuck in the shit hole! At this rate, I... I... I want to just kill myself and end the pain!

Y/N: ... *starts crying softly*

Loona: *crying* N/N... Please... I need you... I don't... I don't want to be alone... Please... Don't leave me...

Y/N: ... Loona...

Loona continued to cry until she gasped as she felt Y/N finally hug her. As she felt Y/N's presence, she could feel Y/N's tears stream down her back.

Y/N: *crying softly* Loona... It's gonna be alright. I'm right here. And I'm never letting you go. Because I love you. And I always will.

Loona: *crying* N/N...

She didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around Y/N and hug him very tightly. She buried her face in his chest and cried as hard as she could.

Y/N: ... There you go, Loona. Just let it out. I won't judge you or abandon you. It's gonna be alright. I'm right here. You won't have to worry about being alone.

Loona: *crying harder* You promise?

Y/N: I'd rather burn in Hell's eternal flames than ever do such a thing against you. I love you to Hell and back. I don't care if you're a hellhound. I'll do what I can to do what Blitzø or many others couldn't or wouldn't do.

Loona: *crying harder* N/N... Y/N...

Y/N: That's right. I'm here. I'm right here. I won't let you go.

Loona sniffles and cried her heart out, but as she did, she smiled softly and wholesomely as she was happy to have someone like Y/N in her life. In her heart, she wanted to thank whoever was responsible for bringing someone like him into the world. They didn't care about how much time has passed for the both of them or anything else other than their warm embrace and love towards each other. It's almost as if their souls have been intertwined. Whatever pain one feels, the other is affected by it, but he or she responds to their despair and pain with love, support, affection, and comfort. After what felt like forever, but it's been hours, they looked at one another.

Y/N: You feeling a little better, now?

Loona: *sniffles* I... I would like some cuddles, tonight. And from now on. I want to stay with you, N/N. I don't want to be anywhere near that fucking fatty and Blitzø.

Y/N: Then, you're more than welcome to stay for as long as you want. I don't care. Now, follow me. I'll give you some cuddles.

Loona smiles softly and they went into Y/N's bedroom. They lied down in bed and sighed as they cuddled.

Y/N: Want some attention, Loonie?

Loona nodded and Y/N began scratching her head behind her ears. She moaned softly in pleasure as her tail was wagging, though it was moving slowly due to the sadness still with her.

Loona: Can you get my back, please?

Y/N chuckled and ran his fingers up and down her back, making her moan as she felt Y/N's fingers run her back in comfort. She moaned and her tail was starting to pick up the pace.

Loona: N/N...

Y/N: *smiles* That's right. I'm here.

Loona: *smiles softly* Thank you, N/N.

Y/N: ... So, when do you think you're gonna head back?

Loona: *looks ups at Y/N* You kidding, N/N? I'm never going back to that hellhole!

Y/N: Huh? What about your job?

Loona: ... I'll... I'll think of something else. For now, I just want to enjoy your presence.

Y/N: ... Okay. Love you.

Loona: Love you, too. Thank you. For everything.

Y/N: No problem.

They stayed in bed as they were holding each other and Y/N was comforting Loona.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 2.1K 92
Hey wassup, this is my first attempt at a story about you and Loona in the HelluvaBoss series... Enjoy! Bio: Y/N is 24 y/o black man with a REAL comp...
24.2K 677 20
Y/n a 17 year old, on his way to get beer that was ordered from his abusive parents who ordered him Y/n falls through the portal he encounters three...
21.3K 399 23
Y/n escaped from his father to the living world, where he went on to work as a demon hunter. Eventually, his work led him to be hired by the DHORKS o...
20.3K 800 15
"A human that struggles in a world where good people never win." "A hellhound that struggles to trust anybody in a terrible world." Forced to run awa...