Rashell

Від GeniRock

She is Rashell the daughter of a trillionaire and a biracial. He is a bully and the son of a billionaire. She... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter 8
Chapter9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue

Chapter 60

12 0 0
Від GeniRock

They jump out of bed to the bathroom to shower. She dresses up in his shirt and shirts. Brushing her hair, he takes it from her and helps her.

" You look more beautiful when I brush your hair. Never do it without me."

" What if you're not around?"
" Find me. Let's go and grab something to eat."

Wondering if it's a hotel they are? Well no. They're actually at the Maclin home with no one around. Cibael is with Kane.

Tyron carries her in his arms from his room to the garage. Even when he was descending the stairs she was still in his arms.

He buckles her seatbelt for her and kisses her on the forehead. At a breakfast restaurant, they order for waffles, toasts, scrambled eggs and a juice and coffee.

" Why do you keep laughing?"

" You've got milk on your nose.... hahaha."

Tyron takes a tissue and wipes his nose with it. After eating, he drives her home.

" Get a good rest my love or should I say, my girlfriend. Which?"

" Any." She smiles

" You've been smiling and laughing the whole time."

" And you've been funny the whole time. I didn't know love could make you this way soo funny and weak haha."

" Weak? Mmm...well, that's because you've made me that way."

" I have Tyron Maclin, every girl's dream as my boyfriend, sweet heart, King, everything in the world. Why won't i be happy and smiley..."

" I have a strong -willed girl next to me. Very beautiful and sweet. I love you my Queen."

They kiss.

" I'll call you."
" Sure.."

" Do you wanna come inside?"
" Why not.."

They enter the house and Xavier is playing with Ian and the girls are elsewhere doing something different.

" Xavier is here." He growls

" I didn't know he was gonna be here?"
Lupita sees Tyron and hugs him excitedly.

" Lupi right?"

" Yhh. It's Marion Lupita Olivares. It's good to see you again secret Prince."

" Secret Prince? Who?" Juanita asks.

" Yh....the guy Rashell was in the car with the other time."

" Oh you mean the kissing inci..."

" Hey guys! Just leave us."
The girls drag Tyron away.

" You're here."

" You left without a word."

" Mmm...so do you need anything?"

" Naa. I think I've lost the battle. No matter how hard I'll try I know you will still choose him."

" I know that feeling." She says and sits in the sofa.

" I know I pushed you too far and with Tyron here and you not sleeping here yesterday tells everything. You're dating him right?"

" Yeah."

" I'm not happy about it but there's nothing I can do. Just know that I'm always here and will be waiting. I'm gonna wait till I realise you'll never be mine."

" Well it's your choice to wait and Tyron will always be there no matter what. I assure you."

" I've heard but I know one thing for sure, you'll need my shoulders one day. Congrats and all the best."

" Thanks for understanding. It took you to let me know how much I love Tyron. Thanks for that."

They hug.

" Tell Tyron I don't regret hitting him and he shouldn't dare to mess with your feelings. Hasta la vista."

" Hasta la wago."

Xavier leaves and Rashell walks to Lupita's room where Tyron is chatting and laughing with the girls.

Rashell enters and they turn to her and burst into laughter.

" Why are you guys laughing and looking me?"

Looking at their faces, she asks another question.

" Tyron did you say anything to them?"

" Nada. Did I say it right?"

" Sí."

" So now you're learning Spanish.."

" Tyron said ..you spent the night at his place and you.."

She quickly covers Lupita's mouth and starts to laugh nervously.

" What did you tell them?"
" Everything they wanted to know." He says and winks at Rashell.

" Don't tell me you told them we...you understand right?"

Tyron laughs and the girls laugh too.

" There's no need to be shy." Juanita says

" Shy..of? Now it's getting serious. Tyron what did you tell them?"

" What they wanted to know."

Rashell drags Tyron out of the room.

" What did you tell them?"
" That you've done it."

" What?!!!!!! You told them?!!"
" Yh." He says and smiles.

" You're smiling?? There's nothing to smile at. It's not funny Tyron ."

Tyron unconcerned about her reaction draws her close and kisses her. Lupita and Juanita who had walk out of the room watch them kiss.

" Soo romantic." Says Lupi and Juanita.

They release their lips and giggle.

" Hey champ, I gotta go. Be good. "He says to Ian and gives him a high five.

" Leaving already?"

" Yh I gotta go. And to you two amazing girls, I've got something for you two."

" A kiss?" Lupita asks sarcastically

" Yep ."

He kisses them on their cheeks and leaves.

Infront of the house, Rashell asks Tyron again

" Did you really tell them?"
" What do you think?"

" I don't know."
" I didn't tell them."

" Then why were they laughing?"
" Because I told them you pushed me from my bed and snored the whole evening."

" Did I really snore?"
" Why do you care about that."

" Oh no...gosh I'm embarrassed."
She playfully hits him.

" C'mon it's no big deal."

They kiss and Tyron seated, he buckles his seat belt.

"You didn't snore."
" Geezzzz.. laughs. That wasn't funny."

" Whatever. I love you."

" I love you too. Bye."

" Bye."

He drives to Kane's house to pick Cibael. At Kane's, Jason is around and so he briefs them about all that happened and truth be told, the guys are soo happy that Tyron is happy and finally in love.

" You're a man now bro!"
" Haha...crazy Kane. What was I back then?"

" A young guy.."

They laugh.

He takes Cibael home. Tick tock, three weeks already. Tyron takes Rashell on a date.

A week or two ago, colleges admissions were open and they got their dream colleges. And they agreed no matter the distance, they will be together.

Standing infront of her house in a white T-shirt, sunglasses, sunset shorts and slippers is Tyron. Rashell hurries outside in a white T-shirt, blue short jeans, sun glasses, sun hat and flip-flops.

" I'm here."
" Get in."

Rashell sits and buckles her seatbelt as he drives  to the beach.

" Babe are you okay?"
" Yh."

" Are you sure?"

" You kept me waiting. Sometimes I wonder why you girls keep long when dressing. It's not like you ain't perfect too."

" Is that a compliment..?"

" No. You're annoying."

" I know."

Tyron grins as he drives.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

178K 7.5K 30
A girl learns the difference between being happy and being rich and is taught by an unhappy rich boy.
170K 6.8K 27
**This is Book One of the Challenges of the Heart Series** She's innocent, he's not. What happens when naive meets heartbreaker? What happens when a...
Dark Souls √ Від TechnologyLover

Детективи / Трилер

536K 28.3K 61
He was the king of his world having everything just by the flick of his fingers. He had every reason to smile but that was not his nature. She was t...
50.8K 1.7K 19
[Book 1]✓ 18+ Audience. Mature Themes. Kind, honest,humble, sweet, polite and absolutely beautiful. Hard faced, sometimes scary, but a good father. T...