Maybe We were Meant (Book 4 o...

By JH_Whitfield

Carter was just asked to be apart of a polygamous marriage. After suffering a heartbreak from one of the men... More

Characters
Equally Good
Plays Games
Surprisingly Sweet
All Gone
Sampler
We a Joke
Loveeeee Song
Teddy
Falling
Happy Valentines
Boss B*itch
Dreaming
Can't Do it
Always Win
New Character ?
Sis
Big Leap
Please
Safe
Be here
Restore
He's Home
Hero
Just Fun
Tempted to Cancel
Control
Mine Again
Can't Drive
Back to me
Again
Kindered Spirits
Epic
Tonight Only
Mr. Carter Matters
Catch it
Double Eveything

Easy

276 32 45
By JH_Whitfield

Went to check up on the face claim for Chace because I haven't seen his page in a while and he dyed his hair. He looks so handsome.

6 foot 4 in real life and he works out 😍

Back to regular programming 😂

Carter

Chace, this is the best you could do? You should of hired someone professional."

"I mean it ain't perfect but I did aaight, you acting like it's hard to look at it."

"Chace, baby this ain't it." Dame says as we all stand in the bathroom looking at the walls he painted.

"You know how much painters are charging these days?"

"Money is not an issue, between all of us we bring in half a million a year. Hire someone who knows what what they're doing." I put my hands on my hips.

"Shit, you was complaining about the bathroom needed a paint job so I tried to do this for you."

I turn to him, holding his face. "Aww baby and I find that so sweet but hire a real painter, okay."

"Whatever," he lifts his face up so I have to stand on my tippy toes to kiss him.

"Don't be like that."

Dame leans against the sink looking at us, then he pulls me into him and hugs me. Chace, leans back into the wall. "We still going to Stony and Jay's for Juneteenth?"

"Ooh, thanks for bringing that up. I need to make sure Jaylen has all of our hurts sizes." I pull out my phone.

"For what?" Dame kisses my neck.

"We are all wearing matching shirts that weekend. He wants to use the pictures for showcasing happy and healthy black gay couples."

"Jay, always on his creative shit." Chace jumps up touching the top of the door.

"He does a lot of work for free, that's why he's always being blessed." I sent him all of our shirt sizes.

"You know if Khi and Cario coming?" Chace looks at me.

"Most likely. Why you asking me?"

"Y'all swear y'all besties and shit now, cause y'all bonded." He says it in a girly voice, snapping his fingers.

"Khi my baby. He always text me good morning and goodnight." I show them the one from this morning."

"Khi texts me too Bae."Dame shows me.

"Oooh, imma have to have a lil talk with him. I feel betrayed." I send him a text.

Chace shakes his head. "Never thought I'd see the day you two was cool."

"Me either but stranger things have happened. Look at us." We all like around at each other.

"Hell yeah." We all say and laugh.

"Oh, please text me anything y'all want added to the grocery list. Also you both will be going with me and CamCam this time."

"Man no,"

"I won't be taking no for an answer Chace. We're all going as a family."

"Why do we all have to go?" He leans against the threshold.

"Because that's what families do and because I love when we go together."

"That's fine." Dame hugs me tighter.

"You a suck up, you always just go along with what he say."

"Happy man, get all the ass you can." He nuzzles his nose into my neck.

I pat his face. "Mmhm, surely will."

"Carter ass gon up the ass no matter what."

I pull Dame's arms from around me and rush Chace. He ducks down and covers his head. "Stop acting like I have no self control."

"Baby, you really don't. You a lil easy."

"Chace, you better run." Dame stood up and pulled me back.

Chace took off. "Just be real." He yells as he dashed out the door.

"Nah, don't save him." I turn to face Dame, I reach up to put my arms around his neck. He cuffs my ass.

"I wouldn't dare do that." He sticks out his tongue and I lick it, then suck on it. 

"He ain't getting this for the rest of the week. Imma show him." I stopped kissing Dame.

"That hurt you a lil bit?" Dame smiled.

"Yes, and it's not funny." I whined.

"Imma beat his ass, don't worry."

"You better do it too." He taps my leg and I hop up on him. He carries me to the bed and lays me down.

Chace pops his head in. "See what I mean, easy."

"Dame!"

He hops up. "Imma get 'em right nah Bae." He exits out the room.

I walk out into the hallway and Dame had him down on the ground. CamCam comes out and jumps on him too. I pull out my camera and record them. "You gon switch out on daddy like that?" Chace said.

"You was mean to Dada." He bawls up his little fist and punches Chace's chest. I cover my mouth laughing.

Dame holds his hands down so he can't fight back. I never actually thought about who was stronger between the two. I know they both don't mind fighting and you don't want to be on either of their bad sides. Maybe, Damien is the one to fear most, because he's the most calm. Calm people are to be feared. Then, again just because Chace has a quicker fuse, doesn't mean he's less dangerous. Maybe, they are equally strong.

**************

We bought Camden a kid size shopping cart, so he came fill it with his little snacks and juices. I had to removed several sugary drink that Dame and Chace kept dumping in there. "He doesn't need all that, you as a personal trainer should know that."

"He eats pretty healthy, his snacks have to be healthy too?"

"No, but he also loves fruit. You force all that junk food on him." I pick a grape out the bag and hand it to Camden.

Chace fall back behinds us. I stop to look over my shoulder and he's sneaking more snacks in Camden's cart.

"I got it." Dame walks up to him and pins his hands above his head. He's slightly taller, so Chace looks up at him. "aaight aaight imma stop."

"You gon stop or I got something for that ass later."

"Shit, you promise?"Chace licks his lips.

"Come on CamCam, I don't know what yo daddy's got going on."

"You wanna be fucked, just ask. You ain't gotta do all this." Is all I hear as me and Camden go to another aisle.

I look through the shelf and see Dame turn Chace around. He places his hands on the shelf, while Dame kisses on his neck. Chace looks directly at me. "Y'all better not." I mouthed to him.

He winks at me. "Jealous?" He mouths back.

I flip him off.

"Anytime." He mouths again.

I walk away. "Can't stand him."

"Daddy?" Camden asks."

"No baby, the man singing this song.

He shrugs. "Me either. I laugh.

***************

Chace is driving, Dame is in the passenger seat and I'm in the back with Camden. This car pulls out in front of us and, stops, causing Chace to slam into the back of them. Camden starts crying and Dames head hits the dashboard. Chace puts the car in park. "Chace, wait." I try to stop him. Dame gets out too.

"Nigga, you don't know how to use yo fuckin signal to get over? My damn family in there." The man gets out the passenger side and Chace pushes him.

Dame holds his neck. "Is the driver drunk? What the fuck?" Dame's forehead is bleeding

Chace

"I'm so sorry man, my daughter is learning how to drive." He points to the driver seat and the girl is shaking, with tears running down her face.

"I ain't mean to scare her man, but my family could of been hurt and even her. She need to be practicing in a empty parking lot, she not ready to be on the road."

"With no cars whatsoever in sight, a ghost town if you can find it." Dame stares at the girl. "Sorry to scare you baby girl, butour son and fiancé in the back seat."

"So sorry." She whispers. She's just a teenager so I can't be angry with her.

I look back in the car and Carter is holding Camden. "I can give you my information."

"Don't worry bout it, just make sure her ass don't drive home." I walk back to the car and open the back door. "Gimme him." I take Camden. Dame rubs his back. "It's okay baby, you safe."  I lean down to kiss Carter. "You okay?"

"Yes," he wiped his eyes. I was more worried about CamCam."

Dame pulls him out the car to comfort him. "Carter gives us sad look.

"He okay baby, we all okay." Dame tells him.

"I'm just thinking about how fast people lives can change in the blink of an eye." We both kiss his face.

"Thank God, it was serious." I look into Dame's eyes. "Love you."

"I love you too."

**********************

Dame and I, sit outside on the hammock. I'm flipping through our pictures Easter. Chace finally joins on on the hammock. "He's sleep?"

"Yeah, he went down without a fight." Dame is in the middle of us.

"Easter, that was wild." Chace smiles at the pictures.

***********

Easter a couple months ago.

Carter

Chace and Spence have taken over for the kids and they finding all the eggs. "Bunch of grown ass kids." Summer said.

Chace started helping Camden too much so Spence started helping Jr and then they just bumped them out the away and took over.

"Exactly, the kids can't even enjoy themselves we these grown, competitive men." I chime in.

"After about five minutes of watching them, we go in the house, because it's getting hot.

We let the boys dump their eggs all over the table and dive into their candy. We all eat some too.

"Summer...this sweet tea be bussin." Chace downed his in seconds.

"Thank you." She smiles, in a flirtatious way.

"Girl, give up." I tell her.

"Please." Dame catches on.

"Don't ever get to comfort, bruh bruh."

Chace shakes his head, shoving candy in his mouth.

"When the last time you went to the dentist?" I asks.

"Don't need to, my teeth semanted weekly." He leans the chair back on two legs.

Summer spits out her tea. "Chace!"

I just lowered my eyes. "So Damn nasty, just nasty."

"Y'all niggas wildin right now" Spence covers Jr's ears.

Dame is just laughing right along with Summer.

Chace blows a kiss at me. "You know we can go at this all day."

I roll my eyes. "You got it, I don't know what to say."

********

Later we put boys in the room to watch tv, so we can drink and smoke. I sit against the couch and Summer is laying on me. Chace is sitting in Dame's lap on the couch and Spence is acting out some scene from a movie. "Oh oh, Smokey in Friday."

"Yeah!" Spence jumps up.

Chace stands up and they do a handshake. Spence sits down and Chace stands up. He looks at the card. "Hmm, okay." We watch his hands and facial expression.

Summer pinches my nipple. "Ow, summer!" I pop her.

"What? I had to."

Dame jumps up with Chace them. "See, you made us miss out on what it was."

"Sorry baby,"she os not sorry.

"She over here sexually harassing me."

Dame grabs her by her ankles and drags her around the living room. "Get fucked up about my him. Told you that don't belong to you."

"Dame stop....stop." She tries kicking him.

"You was warned and you kept doing it."

"He so fine, you understand."

"Yeah, but go find yo own nigga to cop a feel with...he taken."

Spence almost falls jumping over summer and leans on Chace. "You know you too damn big to lean on me for support. We both gon fall."

"My bad bro." They both laughed.

We play a few more games before Spence leaves with Jr and Camden because he begged to stay with Uncle Spence. Summer leaves ten minutes later when she realizes we all can't keep our hands off each other.

"Let me not get in y'all way. Have fun fuckin, fuck for me too." She hugs me and leaves.

*****************

I come out the bathroom in a sexy bunny outfit, with stockings, heels, bunny ears and my hair in two puff balls. "As fine as you look in that, we bout to tear that shit off."

"Wait, y'all need to admired me in this." I spin around.

"You look fine as fuck." Dame pulls his lip in between his teeth.

"Be some good boys and strip down."

They waste no time, taking off their clothes. Their dicks are already standing at attention. "We about to do an adult style Easter egg hunt."

"What is that?"

"I have hidden a few goodies around the house and whatever you find, you can use on me or each other." I smile then hand them both a basket.

They look at each other. "This got me excited." Chace is already looking around.

"Go on, y'all don't have to wait."

They both jump up and start looking around the house, collecting stuff. My heart is so happy, hearing them laughing and enjoying the activity. I love finding little ways to spice up our sex love. After about ten minutes, they return to the bedroom. "Okay, empty it all on the bed. They both lay across the bed, rummaging through the stuff. "This one of them vibrator rings?"

I nod. "A dildo?" Dame waves it around. He pulls me down on the bed. He unzips my outfit and pulls it off. He sits up, prying my legs open. He squeezed some gel that warms up on the dildo and pushed it inside of me. "mmm"

Chace moves over to my chest and licks my nipple. Dame, pulls the dildo out and licks my hole, before pushing the dildo back in, deeper this time. "Fuck,"

Chace puts the vibrator ring on his dick, I watch as he pushes it down to the base. He closes his eyes for a second. "Feel good baby?"

"Yeah,"

"Bring it here." He scoots close to my face, I open my mouth as wide as I can, sticking out my tongue. He slides his dick in my mouth. I caress his balls as his shaft, slides against the inside of my mouth, I swirl my tongue around the tip, licking in between the slit. I reach a hand up towards him to lick my fingers, then I slide my hand underneath him, feeling for his hole. I circle my fingers around it, slipping them in and out of his tight ass.

"Carter, shit..."

"Dame, shit." I say after he increases the pace with the dildo. I then feel his tongue on my shaft, my legs spread wider, I push down on the dildo. Chace wipes his finger across my tip, collecting my precum and sucking it off his fingers.

I lift my hips off the bed and Dame removes it. "Lay sideways." He instructs. I do as he says. "Chace, get behind him."

Chace lays sideways behind me, and enters me. Dame lays sideways behind him, and enters Chace. I push back into Chace. Chace fucks me, while pushing back into Dame, who fucks him.

Chace takes me into his hand, moving it up and down my shaft.

"Damn, yall...this shit feels so damn good, both of yall." Chace moans into my neck. He's receiving the most pleasure, being in the middle. I feel a sting on my ass, Chace rubs it and slaps it again. He takes a handful of my hair, pulling my head back, he runs his left hand over my side and hips. "Throw that shit back."

I take his hand off my hip and put it by neck. "Choke me."

I twist my body so that my back is on the bed and he lifts up to kiss me, but his forehead knocks against mine as Dame fucks him harder. "Right there." He moans.

"There?" Dame says.

"Ooh yes, right there. Harder."

"Harder?" Dame repeats.

"Please, harder." He begs Dame as his grip tightens around my throat. "Carter, I said throw that shit back, baby." His eyes are rolling.

"Chace," I throw it back. Slamming my ass into his pelvis. He's rocking so fast into me and onto Dame, I know he's about to erupt.

"Let go." As if Dame's words were magic, Chace body locks up and he begins to shiver all over. His Dick slowly, falls from inside of me. Dame crawls over to me and licks Chaces nut out my ass. He gets off the bed and pulls me to the edge, quickly entering me. I put my legs on his neck, he holds on to my hips, pulling me down on him. He pulls all the way out, tapping his tip on my hole.

I wiggle around. "Dame,"

"What's up?"

"Put it back in." Chace is now recovered.

He lays next to me and whispers in my ear. "Make him beg."

I shake my head. "No, I don't wanna play."

"What you want?" Dame asks, putting the tip in and pulling back out.

"Dame, please." He does it again.

"Tell us." Chace slides the vibrating ring down on my dick. My back arches off the bed. "Tell us"

"I wanna cum." I cry.

Dame shoves it back in, slamming into my prostrate. I try climbing away, because he's so deep, I grab the sheets, squirming. His hand goes on my stomach and he hold me down to the bed.

"Carter, take that dick." Chace kisses my lips.

Dame fucks me so good, I can't think straight. "That shit good to you?" He looks in my eyes.

"Yes, real good."

Just when I'm about to release, he pulls out. "No!" They look at each other and smile. "Dame,"

He pushed back inside, then he stands all the way up, Chace steps over me, Dame holds my dick still while Chace slides down on it. "Chace,"

"Yeah,"

"You feel so good."

"You too baby." He holds on to Dame's shoulders as he grinds on top of me. They both begin kissing each other.

Dame thrusting into me, the vibrator ring, Chace riding me....its more pleasure than I can take. My hips buck.

Chace looks back at me, putting a hand on my chest. "Gimme that shit." My head falls back and I explode and Dame explodes in me. His Dick twitches, and mine spits out into Chace.

*****************

Present day

"Very wild." We all lay in silence, thinking about it.

*******************

Chace done messed up the the bathroom walls 😂😂😂😂

Them at the grocery store 😂

Summer and wanting Chace and Carter 😂😂😂

The Easter flashback 😩🥴🥵💦💦💦

Vote and Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 18.4K 37
[BoyxBoy] Kai Carter has been through hell and back. His parents are abusive, homophobic and don't support him financially so he has to work part ti...
180K 8.1K 39
Ace and Zhi have been best friends from the womb. What happens when Ace starts to develop feeling for his best friend. When Zhi finds out, will he be...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

3.1M 122K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
488K 21.8K 22
THIS IS A MANXMAN STORY. GET AWAY QUICKLY IF YOU DON'T LIKE. THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE LANGUAGE ***×******** This is the quirky story about how John...