๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฏ๐™š | (...

By Leyah_eroticstories

๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘” โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž. ๐‘†๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘, ๐ผ ๏ฟฝ... More

โ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท & ๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผยฉโž
๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“ž๐“›๐“ž๐“–๐“ค๐“”๐Ÿ“
Chapter. ยน
Chapter. ยฒ
Chapter. ยณ
Chapter. โด
Chapter. โต
Chapter. โถ
Chapter. โท
Chapter. โธ
Chapter. โน
Chapter.. ยนโฐ
Chapter. ยนยน
Chapter.. ยนยฒ
Chapter. ยนยณ
Chapter. ยนโด
Chapter. ยนโต
Chapter. ยนโท
Chapter. ยนโธ
Chapter.. ยนโน
Chapter. ยฒโฐ
Chapter. ยฒยน
Chapter. ยฒยฒ
Chapter. ยฒยณ
Chapter. ยฒโด
Chapter.. ยฒโต
Chapter. ยฒโถ
Chapter. ยฒโท
Chapter. ยฒโธ
Chapter. ยฒโน
Chapter.. ยณโฐ
แƒฆ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ..แƒฆ
[Book Three] Sequel-๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’Œ

Chapter.. ยนโถ

3.6K 137 22
By Leyah_eroticstories

Azurra P.O.V

M A T U R E  C O N T E N T +18
⚠️(Knife Kink Play)

Slowly, I reached out and put the blade to his neck. It felt as good as I'd always dreamed, even though he did fear it.

He jumped out of his sleep and stared at me wide eyed.

"Please tell me you did not just break into my motherfucking house late at night, holding a knife at my throat while being naked, Azurra." He cursed out as he kept his eyes on the knife.

I shrug.

"You're still avoiding me." I gritted out.

"And why am I avoiding you exactly?" He sassed back, "I'm sorry for trying to keep myself protected from your crazy ass because you don't wanna take your damn medications."

It's true, I had stopped taking my medications recently and I keep putting everyone in danger at this point.

Well, whatever.

"You know what happens when you stop taking them, which is why I'm avoiding your ass, so excuse the fuck outta me, bruh." He hissed, trying to move me away.

"Shut up." I glared at him. "You're the only one who can cure me, you're my medication."

"But—"

I cut him off, "What did I just say?" I pressed the knife tighter as I straddled him.

"Fine." He gulped.

"Good boy, now strip." I demanded.

His eyes widened and I felt his dick start getting erect from me calling him a good boy.

"Man, I just wanted to sleep in peace but no, this mad woman decides—" He stopped talking and started stripping when he saw my glare.

My fingers fumbled with the button on his shirt, his trembles making the task near impossible until a few deep shuddering breaths stilled his body enough to make my fingers work.

The job was made harder by the fact that I had not released the knife grip on his neck, making him clumsy and awkward in his movements.

"Goddamnit woman, I am doing what you say and becoming your slut, so how about you move the knife away now." He whimpered.

"I'm good." I gritted.

After what seemed ages, he was finished and was  shivering under my scrutiny, not with cold but with a rising need that was coming from the very pit of his mind.

I was almost panting with lust as I held the knife to the other side of his throat, then dragged the knife down his body, slowly, holding his gaze the whole time.

He was looking at me with an interested expression, and his fear was a bit annoying. I dragged the flat edge down to his crotch and held it there, then withdrew the knife and he breathed out a sigh of relief.

His dick was standing hard, leaking with pre-cum trailing down the length of it.

"Is my baby boy turned on by this?" I gushed and he shivered when I pressed my lips over his nipples.

"N-No." He groans.

"Lie to me again and I'll plunge this knife into your balls." I threatened.

His eyes widened, "I-I mean, yes mommy."

"That's my good boy." I smirked when he moaned as I circled my tongue on his nipples.

A groan of sweet pleasure escaped his lips as the hilt of the knife worked along his shoulder blades, forcing his muscles into sweet limp submission.

I could feel the texture of his hands caressing my butt and squeezing it. My toes curled in bliss as his fingers trailed down until they ran over my wet folds, teasingly and dangerously.

I moaned and pulled his hand away, "I didn't tell you to touch me, did I?"

He whimpered, "No, I just wanted to feel you. You're so wet, mama."

Fucking hell.

He gasped softly as he felt my hot breath on his neck and when he felt my tongue lick softly at his skin. He swallowed shakily as his eyes closed in pleasure.

A low moan from him crested the wave of emotions within me.

I laid the knife against his chest and took it on its glinting skin down to his groin. I was moving its flat side over his balls, then up and down his dick. "Oh fuck." He moans, gripping the sheets.

I knew he liked it.

After a bit, I stretched myself up as far as I could go while kneeling and kissed him, pushing my tongue into his mouth as I held the blade against his dick. Our tongues writhed and fought as my hand was caressing the blade against his flesh.

His body was quivering now, aching for release. As the heated blade teased up and down his flesh, pressing and gliding across his skin, I bit his lips and he cried out in pain and pleasure.

I ached so much from the sight that I had to move his hands to my pussy and he slipped his fingers down to rub it.

Slowly the blade twisted and glided across his skin, wavy lines of fluid drawn along with it. He was panting now, straining to arch herself from the table, "Azu, please stop the teasing." He begged as he gulped.

His eyes closed, teeth gnawing on his lower lip in need and frustration. I watch as he chuckles and my eyes narrow at him. "What's so funny?" I ask.

"Nothing," he replies, still smiling a bit then he says, "All of this knife play really turns you on huh? For Goodness sake, you're dripping on me." He smiles deviously.

He's enjoying this far too much, I think. But then, I'm enjoying it too, so whatever.

He's right, I was dripping hard.

"What do you really want with me, Azurra Aleksandra Santos? No really, why are you so obsessed with me?" He asked in a serious tone.

I shrug.

"To know you more," I said without hesitation. "All of you. I want to know what makes you feel good, your laughter," I continued, "Feeling your hands on me, the way you look at me, or just the way I make you cum—" He chokes out a laugh and ducked his head into my naked breast, but I lifted it back up until he was looking at me again. "I'm serious. You're mine."

His lips twitched with a smile, "Azurra?" I hummed at him, "Just fuck me, please."

I smirk, "Why should I?"

"I wanna be inside you again, mommy. Wait, I wanna taste you first."

Why does he have to say it so innocently? Fucking hell.

Who am I to deny him though?

I situated myself over his face where my dripping pussy connected to his lips and he didn't wait a second before his tongue darted out and licked my clit. I moaned as he gasped, "It tastes so good, mama."

"That's it baby, don't stop."

His entire mouth covered my pussy and I had not been expecting that, but it felt good. As he licked and sucked on my pussy, I grabbed his locs into my hand and pulled on it, hearing his groans and whimpers underneath me.

He licked all around my pussy, sucked on my clit, then inserted his tongue into my slit. A while after, he replaced his tongue with his fingers and moved his tongue to my clit.

"Oh fuck, B." I moan as I bit my lip. "It feels so good, such a greedy boy you are."

He nodded desperately as he ate me greedily and used his free hand to play with my nipples, making them hard. His free thumb twist and turn on my buds with the same rhythm he was fingering my pussy. The pleasure was intense, it had me moaning and shaking. I was on the verge of an orgasm when he removed his hands from my pussy and moved his finger away from my nipple.

"NO! don’t stop baby, I was almost there." I said quickly.

He chuckled and said, "I want my dick inside you, please."

I huff as I shakily removed myself from him.

My mouth hovered over his dick as I sucked him off, but he quickly pulled me off with a moan as he made me straddle him. "No more games mommy, I want you to fuck me now."

"Since you asked so nicely." I smirked, before I lined him up at my entrance and sank down on his dick hard, which made it enter me in one smooth and hard thrust.

"AZU! Fuck." He screamed as an instant pleasure took over him. His body shook over and over as I continued to slam down on his dick without mercy.

My pussy felt like it was tearing every time I slammed down on his dick, but I ignored it and focused on his glistening eyes and his parted mouth as he whimpered for me.

I rocked on his dick like a fucking rocking chair and he loved it. "You like that, baby?"

He moaned in response and I felt his dick twitch inside me.

I slipped him out of me and stood up as I pulled him off the bed and right in front of the tall mirror.

"W-What are you doing?" He asked nervously.

I smirked as I put one of my legs straight up his shoulder and pulled him into me more as he pushed his dick into my pussy once more on a deeper level. Another orgasm rocked me, but I was not done.

"I want you to watch yourself fuck me." I said and his eyes widened.

"What? But— but...." He stammered.

"Come on baby, make me proud and fuck me." I whispered and his breathing got heavy.

He looked so nervous.

"Mkay." He started thrusting into me and I watched as his head tilted as he paid attention to the mirror, watching us. "L-Like this?"

"Just like that B, go harder." I encouraged and his eyes lit up. He listened and started going harder as our moans mixed together loudly.

All that could be heard was the sound of our skin slapping together and our moans.

Damn, I didn't know he could go any deeper but I was wrong.

He pulled out and slammed back into me, leaving my mouth wide open at the feeling. He turned his head to my legs stretched up on his shoulders and started kissing it softly.

My heart can't handle anymore so I pulled my legs down and he slipped out of me.

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" He asked quickly, sounding like he's about to panic.

"No baby, you do everything right. I just wanna change positions." I stated, as I bent over in front of him and I tilted my head to the side and watched how his eyes widened but filled with lust as he gazed at me bent over in front of him.

"So pretty." He mumbled to himself as he came behind me and pushed inside me with a groan.

He pulled my arms back, pulling out before thrusting into my pussy from behind with full force. I moaned loudly and I felt him twitch inside me as he went faster.

I could feel myself creaming his dick, but I had to ask anyway. "Am I creaming your dick baby? Hm?"

He moans gripped my hips in his hand, "So much, mommy. Fuck! I'm about to nut." His thrust became faster and harder and I could tell he was about to cum, just as I squirted all over his dick.

He grunts, moans, groans and whimpers all in one behind me.

"Baby, I want you to cum in my mouth."

Without missing a beat, he eased out of my pussy and watched as I got on my knees in front of him. I stroked his dick, then put it inside my mouth tasting my cum all over it and I moaned.

"Fuck mama, hmm I wanna nut." He sobbed as I slowly swirled my tongue around the head, and he lost it. He thrust deep into my mouth and I gagged on his dick and the sensation was wonderful. He gave one more thrust and let out a hoarse cry as he ejaculated deep in my throat. "Oh shit, Jesus christ."

I licked everything from his dick as it went limp and his breathing heaved. I got up and dragged him to the bathroom as I started the shower.

"You're so crazy." He mumbles, "But, I lo— like you anyhow."

I giggled, "I like you, too.”

Well... that's it for today, nasty ass bitches.🦋🤌🏼

Have a blessed day y'all.❣️🥹

Leyah.🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 513 29
"Read exactly what's written baby and if I see your eyes anywhere but the book, I will do much more than you can imagine. I. Will. Ruin. You. But the...
35.3K 769 40
Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, mature language, spanking, and BDSM-type elements. Slow burn. Plot-heavy. Please don't start...
95.6K 2.4K 29
โœง๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ '๐‘๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง'โœง (18+)(; -Book #1 of the (Psycho series) โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข "Fuck," Soren whi...
87.2K 4.5K 74
Preview 1: "Um...uh..." he struggled with his words, so I met eyes with him to see if I could read his emotions. "I, um, I have to tell you something...