The Queen B's secret

By teddy45678

Brooklyn Patterson is transferring back to North Shore after a couple of years playing soccer in the uk ... w... More

Brooklyn
Off limits
All wet
Will you stay?
Unwanted attention
I need you
The day of the storm
Promises broken
A little lie
The meltdown
Truth time
The make up
The hard launch
The last lunch
My Brooklyn
Cady fucking herons party
The wheels on the bus
Let me in
All good things must come to an end
10 years later

The talent show

1.9K 83 3
By teddy45678

Regina's PoV

This outfits tight ... why's this outfit tight!! All Iv been eating is Cadys stupid kalteen bars. This makes no sense. I burst into the dressing room seeing Karen fussing over Cadys make up "god why is this so tight" I moan pulling at the waistband of my skirt. "You've had it since the sixth grade you're probably maturing" Cady turns round to face me like butter wouldn't melt. My face is the opposite, mines rage-full as I glare at her. "Can we just run it one time real quick?" Gretchen nags again. I'm in such a bitchy mood from eating these stupid bars, I'm so hungry. Also I want to be with Brooklyn ... I don't want to be here doing this stupid performance. "Gretchen no one cares" I state checking myself out in the mirror. "Mhm no totally! Do you just want to run the acro because none of us really does gymnastics anymore and we made up this dance when we weight what seventy pounds I just want to make sure everyone's center of gravity is still" they followed me down the hallway to the stage until I stop. "Still what?" I bark turning around to face them. Gretchen looking at me intimidated "nothing". I turn and walk towards the stage again as the three of them ... follow me ... again.

Taking our places on the stage I turn round to see Karen to my right ... her bra sticking out above her costume. "Karen I can see your bra" I say disgusted as Karen looks at cluelessly at me. She then beams as I turn back around "it's on purpose I'm going for a new look". "As the girl whose slept with eleven people because your nailing it" oh my god I'm extra bitchy today, im weighing up turning round to apologise and then Gretchen speaks up. "I think it's fetch" this causes me to snap again "Gretchen stop trying to make fetch happen ... it's not going to happen". I'm a bitch ... I know it ... I'm extra bitchy because I'm missing Brooklyn. "Up next is santas little helpers with dancing around the pole" I hear mr Duvall say as the curtains open and our song starts.

Brooklyns PoV

"Brooklyn run!!" I hear Casey shout to me as she passes me the ball. Running with it at my feet I spring down the pitch towards the oppositions goal. The goalie preparing for my strike as I blast it into the top right hand corner of the goal. Hearing the swoosh of the net I run back to my team who are already running to me with cheers. The final whistle is then blown as we roar. "Congratulations Brooklyn" a couple of the girls on the team clap me on the back before I'm taken out. A body collides with mine, nearly throwing me to the floor "rooky baby!!!! What a fucking goal" Nat shouts in my ear. "Thanks you idiot" I laugh shoving her off me and pulling her into a hug. After a quick celebration I run over to my mom who is standing in the bleachers waving a sign 'my daughter's a goal scorer'. "Brooklyn honey you played amazing" my mom cheers as she wraps her arms around me. "I think you put those good vibes out there with your sign... thank you for coming mom" I smile moving away from her. "Always honey and I even managed to catch your goal to show Regina later ... I'll send it to you" my mom pulls out her phone to send me the video. "Right honey I'm going to head ... beat the traffic home. You're coming home before you go to Regina's right?" I nod smiling at my mom. "Mrs p!! You didn't have to come watch me get all sweaty I could have done that for you at home ... in your bedroom... just the two of ..." I punch Nat playfully in the arm as she squirms "Brooklyn there was no need". "Your talking about banging my mom you dick" I laugh as my mom shakes her head. "Right I'm leaving see you at home Brooklyn" my mom turns and waves as she walks to her car. "See you at home Mrs p" Nat shouts... my mom just continues walking whilst shaking her head.

After grabbing my shower ... being last as per. I walk out and onto the bus seeing everyone on their phones. Nat looks up at me as I walk to my seat beside her. She doesn't say anything she just passes me the phone. My heart aches watching the screen. Halfway through their performance Regina falls straight onto her face. In front of everyone as they laugh at her. She looks so embarrassed ... I hate how embarrassed she looks. "I hope she's ok" Nat whispers to me as I hear snickering on the bus. Grabbing my own phone I swipe it open seeing loads of missed calls from Mrs George. Calling back she picks up instantly "please tell me you're going to be here soon Brooklyn". Looking at my watch quickly I sigh and run my head "hi Mrs George I'll be there in about an hour ... I know I'm sorry I just we haven't long left and I'm on the bus". "No don't worry Brooklyn just get here as soon as you can please ... she's ... spiralling" "I promise Mrs George I'll be there as soon as I can" I look at Nat who nods. After hanging up the phone I place my head in my hands wondering how everything's going so wrong for Regina.

Parking my car I jump out and run towards the house. Running straight in and past Mrs George "she's in her room honey" she shouts as I'm halfway up the stairs. Bursting into her dark room I look for her, seeing a bundle on the bed. "Hi pretty girl" I softly say as I approach the bed. I can hear her sniffling "Brooklyn please come back tomorrow I'm ... I'm just ... I don't want you to see me like this". Lifting the covers I see she's in my hoodie and a pair of sweatpants with her back to me. "Brooklyn..." she starts to fight with me but I quickly climb in and wrap my arms around her. Holding her close to me as she softly sobs. "Sshh we don't have to talk about it ... but I'm not leaving you pretty girl" I whisper into her tied up blonde hair as she pushes herself into me.

We lay there for a while, Regina crying whilst I comforted her the best I could. I didn't want to pressure her to talk about it till she was ready. So we just lay together until ... "it was awful Ro". I gave her hand a squeeze "I'm so sorry pretty girl". "I should have practiced but I ... Iv put on weight" she sobs wiping away her tears. "Regina ... your the most beautiful bad ass Iv ever met. This'll blow over and you'll go back to being the absolute boss of that school. It's ok for it to hurt right now but please remember the bad ass Regina George that you are" I whisper placing a small kiss to her shoulder. She chuckles lightly "how do you always know what to say Ro". She then turns in my hold finally facing me and letting me see her tear stricken but beautiful face. Lifting her hand up and caressing my cheek "wait how did you get on at soccer? I can't believe I haven't asked you that yet". I smile looking at her, Regina has been through more than I have tonight and now she's worried about not asking me about my game. "We won pretty girl but you're more important to me than a soccer game ... you know that right?" Regina leans forward placing her lips against mine. "You're too good for me Ro" she whispers letting her lips ghost mine. Shaking my head in disagreement, she presses her lips to mine again. This time deepening the kiss, laying on her back and pulling my body on top of her. "I know I promised you a sexy Santa suit ... but ..." "you're beautiful exactly the way that you are Regina ... there's nobody more beautiful than you to me" I lean down placing a small kiss against her lips as she stares at me.

Regina's PoV

I don't deserve her. After everything Iv done in my life I know I absolutely do not deserve the girl leaning above me right now. This girl makes me go from feeling the worst Iv ever felt about myself ...to feeling loved. Pushing her into her back I straddle myself over her hips. Leaning down and capturing her lips with mine, relishing in the feeling of Brooklyns lips moving against mine. Her hands land on my hips as mine roam down her body to the bottom of her top. Tugging at it so she takes the hint and removes it. Leaning up whilst kissing me she quickly pulls her top off her body exposing her sports bra and abs. Leaning back myself I pull Brooklyns hoodie off my body before falling back into her. I love the feeling of Brooklyns naked body against mine. In a few short moments both of us lay completely bare with Brooklyn leaning over to grab a condom. My impatience taking over I lean over and grab the condom of Brooklyn and rip it open. "Em ... wait Regina are you sure? I mean you've had a ... pretty upsetting night and I feel like maybe I'm taking advantage of that" she stutters looking up at me. "Ro baby you are not taking advantage of me... you're not... I promise. I need ... I need to feel close to you. Like it's me and you against everyone else" she nods slowly at me as I place the condom on her dick. Rolling it down to her base before lifting myself up and pushing my hips down. Brooklyn gasps when we first make contact, then groans as she fills me up. "Fuck baby" I groan feeling her stretch me out. Leaning my hands on Brooklyns chest I then begin to roll myself back and forth finding a pace. Brooklyns mouth hangs open as I ride her on my bed. Flicking my hair over my shoulder I lean down placing my lips against Brooklyns whilst continuing my movements. Brooklyns hands firmly planted on my ass as we succumb to our cravings for each other. "Fuck pretty girl ... your gonna make me cum" she groans giving me the confidence to go faster. "Ro ... Ro I'm not going to last" I moan feeling her start to thrust up into me. "You're not allowed to cum till I say so pretty girl" this isn't helping. "Ro I need to cum ...please" I moan feeling the tightening in my stomach. "Not yet" she groans continuing her thrusts. Planting my hands back on her chest to somewhat ground myself I can't stop the build up. The way Brooklyns mouth hangs open, the look in her eye, the absolute daddy she becomes in bed, the glistening movement of her abs. "Ro seriously" "cum baby" a few short movements later i cant stop the scream that leaves my lungs as the orgasm washes over me. Brooklyn grunting underneath me as she fills up the condom... I want to feel her fill me up so badly. Crashing down on top of her we both lay there attempting to catch our breaths back. "Your mom would definitely have heard that" Brooklyn laughs as I swipe her arm. "And you'll get the blame of it" I groan placing my face into her chest. "I love you Brooklyn ... I love you so much" I whisper placing a kiss to her chest, enjoying the sound of her rapid heartbeat. "I love you pretty girl ... I love you so much too... you tired?" Her fingers start working through my hair. "Mhm ... you've tired me out" I laugh with closed eyes. "Go to sleep beautiful" "good night baby" laying here with my Brooklyn is all I needed to get over the embarrassment of tonight .... Last night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.1K 34
Let's try this again! Imagines of Reneè Rapp and characters she plays.
5.6K 176 15
THIS STORY CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE NEW MEAN GIRLS MUSICAL MOVIE (2024) I personally just thought they had some really cute chemistry in the new me...
6K 247 19
When you arrive at university, you're submerged into old high-school drama you were never apart of. Your cousin, Cady, and your new friends Janis and...
1M 28.2K 44
[COMPLETED] !Female Y/N! "Regina George liking me? No way." I don't own Mean Girls or the characters in it, and you own you! Wait... technically Regi...